Beauty and Friends

Story Info
Beauty's further adventures in her dungeon.
1k words
3.32
16.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beauty had a passion for desiring pain with her pleasure. Fortunately, she'd been able to turn her passion into profit. Today, she had a session with two of her favorites. They'd met at a private party two years earlier, where they'd been the evening's entertainment. There they were introduced to Beauty's skills and talents. They were hooked immediately. They'd been regulars ever since.

Beauty was putting on her specialty-made latex bodysuit and boots. It exposed her long 1" non-erect nipples, juicy round ass and cunt with it's exquisite cock like clit. The boots were opened at the toes. Both were gifts.

As she stepped into the latex jumpsuit it immediately molded to her curvaceous ass, hips and waist. As Beauty zipped it up she enjoyed the sensation of the air on her exposed nipples and cunt. She was already getting aroused.

The red light flashed. It was time. They were here. Beauty took a few minutes to admire her deliciousness in the mirror. Then headed to work.

When she opened the dungeon door they were already engaged in a 69. The smell of sex was in the air. The sound of moans, grunts, sucking and licking echoed through the room. Beauty walked in, grabbed her whip and lashed it over the back of Raven. They immediately disengaged. "You fucking cunt whores just couldn't wait," Beauty scolded.

"Sorry, Mist..." Raven started. She was silenced by Beauty's slap to her face.

"What you cunts need is discipline," Beauty growled as she lashed the whip across their breasts five times. Her inner beast had been awakened. She grabbed Red by her long flowing wine colored hair and dragged her to herself. Beauty slapped Red's face and snarled, "Get on all fours bitch."

While Red obeyed, Beauty stepped into her harness. Protruding from the front was a 10" long, 3" wide cock. "Suck it." Beauty commanded as she stood in front of Red. While Red was sucking Beauty's cock, her friend, Raven watched.

"Raven, crawl over here and lick my toes." Raven got on all fours, crawled and began licking and sucking each of Beauty's toes. Beauty looked down, the scene had her cunt on fire. She grabbed a handful of Red's hair and slammed her cock deep into Red's throat several times. "Turn around slut." Then to Raven, "Stop," Beauty commanded. They both obeyed instantly.

Beauty moved behind Red, grabbed her hair and slammed her cock into her ass. Red let out a scream. Beauty quickly lashed her ass with the whip. Red became silent. Beauty told Raven, "Get the clamps, put them on Red and yourself. Now lay in front of Red."

Raven knew what to do. She opened her legs so Red could eat her cunt. Beauty tugged at the nipple clamp attached to both of them. The pain was piercing as the clamps dug into their nipples. It was made pleasurable as her ass was being fucked hard, fast, her cunt licked and sucked and finger fucked.

The three were engaged in a torrid threesome. To heighten their pain and pleasure Beauty changed her position. She was sitting on Red's back fucking in and out of her ass. All three were grunting. It was clear they were all close to an orgasm. Beauty yanked the nipple clamps. Red stopped sucking Raven's clit. Raven's eye opened , her mouth ready to complain. She saw Beauty standing over her, her cock staring Raven in the face.

"Suck it," Beauty commanded. Raven opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the cock that had moments earlier been buried deep in Red's ass. The smell and taste was intoxicating. Raven bobbed her head up and down, taking the full length of the cock into her mouth and throat.

Beauty liked how Raven sucked cock. It made her cunt burn with desire. Beauty removed her cock out of Raven's mouth. She moved herself between Raven's legs and parted them; sticking her cock into Raven's wet cunt. Raven immediately lifted her hips to match Beauty's strokes.

"Red, sit on Raven's face," Beauty sputtered. Red eagerly did as told. She faced Beauty and began grinding her juicy, dripping cunt all over Raven's face. Beauty fucked Raven and lashed Red's perky C cups tits.

The three of them were close. Red began bouncing up and down on Raven's tongue. Beauty spread Raven's leg wider and lifted her hips and her asshole glistened. Beauty licked her lips and rammed her cock into Raven's ass. She grabbed Red's hair and pulled her face down to Raven's cunt. "Lick it slut."

Red and Raven were locked in a 69, while Beauty battered away at Raven's ass, pulled the nipple clamp chain and thrashed the whip across Red's bouncing ass. The women got into a rhythm. They were moaning, grunting, their bodies and erupting in orgasms. The two women continued to 69 as Beauty pulled out of Raven's ass leaving a gaping hole.

Beauty stepped out of the harness and reclined back. She shouted, "Bitches, crawl here." Raven and Red got on their hands and knees and scurried over to Beauty. Raven got between Beauty's legs and began slowly licking her from her clit to her ass. Beauty grabbed Raven's hair, smashed her face into her sopping wet cunt and screamed, "Faster."

"Red!," Beauty barked. Red started sucking, biting, licking and stretching Beauty's nipples moving from one to another. She increased her speed and intensity. Beauty liked it rough, her entire body was on fire. She lifted her hips. Raven started tongue fucking Beauty's ass. Beauty pushed Red lower to her swollen clit. "Bite it," she panted.

Red bit the clit with force. "Fuck yes! Bite it, suck it, fuck my ass, harder, faster," Beauty grunted. She felt her orgasm overtaking her. "Hohhot fuck, ugggggg," she cried out as one after another orgasms shot through her spasming body. Red and Raven continued their onslaught. Beauty's body bucked uncontrollably. About 10 minutes later with staggered breath she whispered, "Stop." Both women complied.

Beauty was still catching her breath as she walked out the door. It slammed behind her. She started to walk away and paused. She opened the slot in the door and shook her head. Red and Raven were in 69 position. "Those fucking sluts." She closed the slot and headed upstairs to shower.