Beauty and the Bad Boss

Story Info
Mr. Longman loves it when a plan comes together.
6k words
4.44
96.4k
106

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: This story is an updated (edited) version of my original written work written 5 years ago. It is a work of fiction and does not in any way reflect the actions or thoughts of real people. Any similarities to any person alive or dead is not deliberate. It is written for the enjoyment of those who read erotic material and I do not make any money from writing it. Also, this is a story in the Non-Consent/Reluctance section, it features a man coercing a woman into having sex. If you do not like that aspect of this story you should consider reading something else. This is fantasy. Do not do this at home. Hope you have fun reading!

Beauty and the Bad Boss

Geoffrey Longman leaned back into his expensive leather chair and thought about the events he hoped would take place in mere moments. His plan had taken time, a great deal of effort, and a lot of money. There was of course no chance that his investment wouldn't be recuperated, but nevertheless, this afternoon was 'D' day. He would either win or really win. He smiled and felt himself begin to harden in anticipation.....

His intercom buzzed and then he heard his PA Jenny Macklin speak.

"Sir, Mrs Brooks is here for her 5pm appointment".

"Very good Jenny please send her in.... You may also finish for the day".

"Thank you sir..... and, um, good luck".

Longman smiled to himself. Sweet Jenny he reflected, she was a very perceptive woman. Luckily for her she was not his type.

A moment later Abbey Brooks was guided into Longman's office by his PA and his office door was closed behind her.

Longman smiled, she was stunning.

"Please Mrs. Brooks sit"

To put it very simply, Abbey Brooks was a strikingly beautiful woman. She was a tall (5 foot 9), natural blond, with what had to be at least DD cups, and a very curvy but athletic body, honed through regular exercise. Her physical features were crowned by her stunning face, thick lips, dark eyes and a petite nose. She had a glow, which coupled with her looks, turned the heads of both men and women whenever she entered a room.

In spite of her beauty Abbey looked unhappy. Longman noted this as he stood and asked her to take a seat. Well that is to be expected he thought to himself as he sat back down as well, it must be very hard to find out you're about to be penniless. Abbey had found out from her husband yesterday that the bank had called in the loan on his struggling new business. They needed to come up with $750,000, that they did not have, to secure the $5.5 million they owed their bank. If they couldn't find the money her husband's business and equipment, their home, any other disposable assets, and in turn their way of life, would be taken from them.

As Abbey sat down, her mind was awash with the events of the last two days. How could her husband have been so careless? She was on the verge of losing everything. And now the very intimidating CEO and owner of the company she worked for wanted to meet with her. Why? Could life get any worse? Unfortunately for Abbey it could.

Longman cast his eyes on Abbey Brooks with the eyes of a predator stalking its prey.

"Mrs Brooks I'll get straight to the point. My lawyers have just been in contact with me in regard to your husbands and your loan with the North Westing bank."

He paused for effect. His plan was hopefully, about to bear fruit.

Abbey meanwhile turned a little white while she listened to her boss relate what he knew about her financial situation...

****************

The real reason Geoffery Longman knew of his employee and her husband's financial difficulties is that he had facilitated them. He was responsible for allowing Abbey Brooks' husband to access debt that he could not service in any reasonable likelihood. This was coupled to the fact that through intermediaries, he had contacted many of Abbey's husband Peter's current, as well as potential future, customers and had discreetly directed their business away from Peter's importing company. Truth be told after much research into the Brooks' Longman could see a lot of potential in Abbey's husband's business. Too bad he would never allow it to become a success.

Longman had begun to use his powers to bring Abbey to her knees, both literally and metaphorically, soon after he had first sighted the beautiful blond 13 months previously. Longman had seen the stunning young accountant working at her desk while being briefed by his CFO Doug Ramish about his company's monthly financials. He was immediately infatuated with the curvy blond and quizzed Ramish.

"Who is the blond Doug?"

"Oh that's a new hire, Abbey Brooks. She's a stunner isn't she? I'm sorry to say sir she's married and seems very straitlaced but I just had to hire her when I saw her. Her credentials were reasonable and, well, just getting to look at that is enough reason for most of my staff to come in every morning."

"I'm sure it is...." responded absently, still staring at Abbey.

"If you are wondering sir, any loss of productivity you might think she would cause is being more than offset by gains in morale. The guys around here have definitely taken less leave time in the two months she has been here."

Longman had smiled at this. "Doug please never refrain from hiring a beautiful woman on my account"

Geoffrey Longman decided then and there he would use his position, money and financial influence in whatever way possible to see the pretty blond naked and worshipping his cock with with her nubile young body.

That afternoon he had called a meeting with his head of security and surveillance David Blackman, and set him a task to find out anything and everything about his beautiful employee. He demanded details of her and her husband's financials, educational backgrounds, lifestyle, social background, and of course sexual activities. Longman's final directive in the meeting had been simple -

"I'll give you considerable scope in this task David, I want you to use any means necessary and a budget of up to $60,000 to build up a complete picture of this woman and her husband. I want to know 'everything' the same as I have required previously."

Geoffrey Longman had learned, if nothing else, in significantly growing his late father's empire that information is power.

Blackman had smiled, as he had left his bosses office, he had done this sort of investigation before. He is a very twisted man Blackman had thought to himself. Before starting work for Longman he had never been asked to find the sort of information that his boss required. Longman wanted everything: background, friends, family connections. Hell he even wanted to know the type of porn the subjects of his surveillance watched, and how many times a week they fucked. When he returned with his findings to Longman his boss would know the Brooks better than they knew themselves.

Blackman returned with an extensive dossier within four months. A meeting was scheduled with his boss and Blackman quickly outlined his findings, placing the dossier on Longman's desk.

"Abbey Brooks is 29 and has been married for 3 years, no children. She is a graduate of the University of Miami. She is from the Upper West Coast. She met her husband at UM. He's 31, his name is Peter. She seems to be the major breadwinner. He is very pie in the sky type trying to get some import and manufacturing dream going."

"And the interesting stuff David?" Longman asked with a smirk on his lips.

"Well sir despite her looks she doesn't seem to get a lot of attention from her husband. They don't seem to be.... urr... intimate more than a couple of times a month. She usually initiates it. She seems to be off contraception so maybe they're trying to have a kid. He doesn't look at much porn either, but looking at her, wow, I think he must be gay."

"And her?"

"Well as I said she doesn't get much... ah... intimacy, but our hidden cameras show that she masturbates a lot, she also reads a lot of erotic literature, both online and in books. To be frank sir it seems like...."

"She's not getting enough meat in her diet David?"

"Well... ah that might well be the conclusion you could come to."

"Thank you David. I will read through your work and decide on your bonus, but I'm sure you've done an excellent job as always. Brenda is expecting your call, I'm sure she will take very good care of you as always.

Ramesh smiled.

"Thank you so much sir"

Geoffrey Longman had gone home that evening with a lot to read and a lot of planning to begin.

***************

"As a major investor in the North Westing naturally I take an interest in any major defaults which occur."

While this was true, the Brooks default could hardly be described as the type of transaction that Geoffrey Longman would be normally advised of. Longman was as close to being a billionaire as could be possible. He had the sort of cash that would never run out with any sort of average money management. Geoffrey Longman was brought up old money. He had managed to extrapolate his healthy financial beginnings into an obscene amount of new money.

Longman was 56 years old, a bear of a man, slightly overweight, bearded and a little sinister looking. He carried himself like someone who was used to money and power.

"As you work for me I don't see it as at all beneficial for the bank to seize your property or send you into bankruptcy. In short Mrs Brooks...... Abbey ...... I might be prepared to extend your loan and help you and your husband to continue repayment"

Abbey brightened considerably, not sensing the danger of her employer's lecherous intent.

"Oh thank you so much Mr Longman, my husband and myself will do our best to get his business running more efficiently and -"

Longman cut her off abruptly.

"No Mrs Brooks. I don't care about what you are going to do to your business to eventually repay my money. I want to know what you are prepared to do to secure the extension I'm offering?"

Abbey Brooks looked dumbly at her employer.

"Excuse me sir, I don't understand want you want me to do"

Longman smiled and stood.

"Well let me show you"

Longman unzipped the fly of his pants releasing his hard cock to face the elements.

"To start with I want you to come around to this side of the desk and get your pretty mouth wrapped around my cock"

Abbey's mouth dropped open in shock.

Longman laughed as he fisted his meaty cock.

"Correct initial mouth position Mrs Brooks. However, you are still on the wrong side of the desk and not on your knees. Come here. This cock is not going to suck itself"

Abbey Brooks took a step back. Her mind reeled in disbelief. What was happening? She was facing financial ruin, her marriage was under considerable strain and now she was being propositioned, blackmailed sexually by a man twenty years her senior? This could not be happening. Geoffery Longman was a respected member of the business community and a patron of many charities. How could this man be standing in front of her and doing this?

"I'm waiting Mrs Brooks...."

Abbey snapped out of her shock and the adrenaline of her fight vs. flight reflex kicked in.

"I would never sleep with you. You're disgusting, you're overweight, not attractive, and old. Not to mention the fact that I'm married! You can't blackmail me into having sex with you." Abbey sneered "I'm leaving Mr Longman."

Abbey Longman turned and headed toward his closed office door, fully intending to flee but was stopped by her employer's voice.

"Wait Mrs Brooks..... Please take a moment to consider your choices. On the one hand you stay here and take the hand.... well cock.... of friendship I am offering in exchange for the use of your beautiful body. You can remain married, continue with your life as it was before this unpleasantness. You will be able to keep your home and property and I will give your husband the time to make his business profitable. However....... if you step one foot out that door without giving me what I want, you will be dismissed from your position in this company, the bank will take everything you own within the week and I will use my influence to make sure you never work in this city again..... Hell, if you walk out of this office today without doing exactly what I want, you'll probably end up selling that body of yours to a lot of men for considerably less than I'm offering, because that beautiful face and body will be your only saleable asset I'll leave you with......... Come on Abbey what's a little fuck between friends?.................Now get over here and suck my cock"

"You bastard," Abbey breathed. Longman smirked at her words. "You won't get away with this," Abbey said, desperately trying to fake a note of conviction in her voice. "You'll...you, I'll report you."

Longman gave a casual shrug and tapped the top of his desktop. "You wouldn't be the first to try and you won't be the last to fail Abbey."

"You're wrong," Abbey said, but even the fake conviction in her voice had disappeared, and it came out barely more than a whisper.

"Get over here," Longman ordered.

Abbey headed for the door...

She closed and locked it, turned and headed toward her employer. Her eyes were teary at the thought of what she was about to do. She was trapped. But if she did what he asked this could be over, maybe in a few minutes. Surely this disgusting old pervert wouldn't last long with a beautiful woman like herself. Maybe he would even forgive the loan?

She arrived and knelt at the feet of her employer and was surprised to find a very large uncut cock pointing at her face. She looked up at her employer with angry eyes. "I hate you for this you bastard."

Longman smiled down at her. "Perfectly understandable my dear."

Abbey growled at him. "Fuck you."

"Yes, yes my dear, of course you will.... now please suck."

Abbey was sickened by the smell of her boss' greasy cock as she leaned her mouth in toward it. Nevertheless, Abbey took a deep breath and grabbed Longman's big dick by the base, barely fitting her hand around it, and guided the angry looking bulbous red head of his penis into her mouth. She gagged a little although she had barely taken it past her teeth. She was disgusted with what she was doing, sucking the cock of her fat, ugly, old, boss for money.

As if to reinforce her own thoughts she heard her boss's voice from above her.

"Ummm YES..... take it deeper in your pretty mouth, you filthy whore."

Longman let her gently suck and slobber over the head of his cock for about a minute admiring both her beauty and naivety in the art of sucking a meaty dick before he stopped her.

"No hands," Longman said simply.

"Let your mouth do the work. If you feel tempted to use your hands, put them behind your back."

Abbey despite some misgivings did so promptly and resumed her earnest work, lathering Longman's big cock head with her tongue.

"That's it bitch" Longman encouraged her.

Abbey herself was responding to the words of her boss and the situation she was in. She redoubled her efforts trying to fit more and more of her boss's fat dick into her mouth. Her adrenaline was flowing as she fluctuated in between trying to get this over with and the feeling of power she was beginning to feel over her multi-millionaire boss. She couldn't reconcile her feelings, was she actually turned on by the abuse she was being subjected to by this monster?

"Deeper.... ughh yeah..... fuck ..... deeper." Longman continued to cheer her on.

He grinned, and groaned, as he watched the young beauty fellate his cock. Abbey Brooks had some definite whorish potential. Her mouth was liquid warmth and with a little tutoring her cock sucking could really be fantastic. Longman always thought you could tell a lot about a woman's personality by the way she sucks a cock and he was starting to learn that any earlier notions he had about a shy, conservative Abbey might have been wrong. Yes, that was the persona she presented, but he was beginning to think there was a sexy, wanton whore in there, waiting to get out.

Longman decided he wanted to see the sucking beauties eyes to gauge the emotions she was feeling.

"Look up at me you beautiful, whorish little slut."

Abbey's eyes shot upward in anger as she started to back her mouth off her bosses cock. Who was he to talk to her like that?

But Longman was too quick. He grabbed a handful of her blond locks and held her mouth in place. Looking down at her as an aroused fire danced in her eyes. "Oh no sweetheart your work isn't finished yet.... Not even close. Now you have about a minute to get me off using just your mouth before I give you a very unpleasant face fuck."

Abbey took his words as a challenge and drove her mouth up and down Longmans thick shaft desperately trying to bring her boss off with her mouth. She had to get this disgusting torture over. Once he had cum this would be done right? Just make this dirty old pervert cum and he would extend or maybe even forgive the loan. Then this nightmare would be over.

But Abbey was also feeling something else, she had dreamed of being taken, used, against her will by a man. Now it was happening. This filthy old man was using her. But....why was she having these feelings? She wouldn't have dreamed about fucking this ugly man, with his stern face, beard, and paunch before today. How could being blackmailed by this evil man with his big dirty cock be making her wet?

As she continued mouthing the meaty member, and she experienced the acrid sex taste of Longman's cock, and his precum, Abbey couldn't stop herself. Her right hand had slid into her panties and between her legs. She began to massage her now very slippery cleft and clit as she sucked, and more than once gagged, on her bosses thick cock.

Longman noticed what she was doing and the sight turned him on. He was getting closer to his climax, though he had no intention of the sexy little bitch in front of him controlling when or how he came. Or for that matter when she did.

While immensely enjoying Abbey Brooks efforts to bring him off with her mouth, Longman decided to teach the married blond the meaning of a mouth fuck. This to Geoffery Longman wasn't just another name for a blow-job. Longman entwined his hands in his playthings thick blond locks either side of her ears and took control of her motion. He began a slower, deeper, grinding fuck of her face. Pushing her head far enough down his thick cock to touch the back of her tongue and tonsils but not enough to fully make the pretty blond gag. He literally slow-fucked her mouth like a cunt. His hands gripped her hair and his hips pumped his cock in and out of her mouth.

Tears streamed down the sides of Abbey Brooks face smudging her previously perfectly applied mascara. As much as Abbey tried to relax, he just fucked harder and faster, his dick gagging and now choking her as it rammed down her throat. Abbey attempted halfheartedly to push Longman away.

Longman was very close now. Time to really get a reaction he thought to himself. "Stop struggling whore. I'll be finished very soon.....ughh..... So are you ready to take my cum Abbey my dear?" Longman sneered, bucking his cock into the blackmailed blond's captive mouth.

Abbey's eyes widened. She tried to pull her mouth away from Longman's pulsing shaft but it was too late. Longman's first shot splattered her tongue and tonsils, he quickly pulled out of Abbey's mouth and followed the first wad with a second aimed at the pretty blond's face. The shot was a little high, catching her across the left eye, forehead and just reaching her beautiful hair matting it a little.

Most guys would have been done by now, but Longman kept firing, a week's worth of sexual abstinence fueling his huge load. His third and final large spray caught Abbey's nose and upper lips, as she vainly tried to avoid being the target of her boss's enormous load.

12