Beauty and the Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sebastian released her wrist. She didn't stop stroking the head. Then suddenly she felt compelled to hold the thickness of it with her hand. She liked its heat and its hardness. It really was very thick; her fingers couldn't grasp it fully. Sebastian placed his hand over hers and gently moved her hand up and down so that she began to wank him. She looked up to his face, "Like this?"

"Yes, sweet girl, like that". Beauty discovered that she liked doing what she'd been shown. She decided to get a little bolder and turned her head slightly so as to look down at Sebastian's balls.

"Are those testicles?" She had only seen a drawing of these in the sex education class, but these looked much more fascinating.

"Yes, why don't you hold them with your other hand". She slowly reached out and cupped them in her palm and fondled them gently. Beauty suddenly realized that she was Very Attracted Indeed to these wondrous male appendages; they made her feel quite excited. Sex education had never prepared her for this.

Sebastian observed her fascination with delight.

"Now lie back and open your legs wide again, I'm going to do something else that will be Very Nice Indeed. Beauty did exactly as she was asked, eager to discover what this might be. Sebastian knelt on the floor and slowly parted her knees. He loved this moment; it was like discovering treasure. His eyes focused greedily on her exquisite little virgin cunt. He leant forward and began to kiss the soft flesh on the inside of her thighs.

Because of the sensitivity of the area, Beauty could feel both the softness of his lips and the slight roughness of his shaven face. She decided that this was another thing she liked Very Much Indeed. In fact she was becoming quite excited by the thought of what Sebastian would do. What he actually did was slide his hands under her buttocks and lift her so that his mouth and tongue would have unrestricted access to all the delightful charms that lay between her legs.

Beauty was at first rather shocked. Sebastian Beast was licking and kissing her down there! But the feelings of delight that this was producing quickly overwhelmed any inhibitions of propriety. This was not just Very Nice Indeed it was Heavenly.

After many years of practice Sebastian had become extremely good at eating pussy, and before long Beauty was experiencing a series of the most mind- blowing orgasms, each building on the other. Sebastian's tongue, lips, mouth and fingers explored every nook and cranny in a frenzy of lust. Her gasps, her shouts and squeals echoed round the studio as her body shuddered and writhed with pleasure. Eventually she reached a point of satiation where she could take no more. She put her hand on his head, pushed him away and just slumped, almost in a faint.

Sebastian lowered her, slid his hands from under her buttocks and sat back. Beauty's eyes were closed, her cheeks bright pink and her soft mouth loosely open. With his thumbs he gently began to stroke the inner hollows either side of Beauty's delectable cunt. The lips were wide open and shone with the moisture that, only moments earlier, he had induced with the passionate use of his tongue and lips. All was now open, primed for entry.

Responding to his touch, Beauty opened her eyes and looked at him. He seemed to be in a trance, so wide were his eyes and so soft was his look as he gazed at her Private Place. Beauty felt a sudden thrill as she watched him. He was captivated by that secret place. He needed it, was bewitched by it. And it was her private place, hers to give and hers to keep.

In an instant she thought back to the earlier moment, when he started to undress her. He was in the same state then, desperate to see her body, to touch her with his hands, his fingers, his mouth, his tongue. At the time she had been a little scared, feeling that he was in control. But she now knew, he was lost in her from the start. She remembered how he'd looked when he'd first touched her titties, how he just had to bring his mouth to them. And when he'd first pulled down her knickers. She'd felt so unsure, anxious that he would find her Private Place unpleasant. How wrong she'd been. That place between her legs was an obsession for him, a centre of his world.

Beauty now knew about Sebastian. She considered his desperate need of her rather empowering.

Sebastian's cock was now harder than ever. As he brought the head to touch the lips of Beauty's little cunt, she somehow knew that one of the most memorable moments of her life was about to take place. Everyone remembers their first fuck. This was surely going to be the climax to everything that had gone before.

She watched as Sebastian began teasing the opening with the velvety head. Then, as he pushed in, very slowly, she felt the opening widen. It was being stretched but not painfully. It was the most wonderful feeling; she loved being penetrated, being filled. She knew that her Private Place was made for it, and it felt so, so good.

Sebastian began stroking in and out when he was only partially in. He knew he could go in the full length, but not yet. The build up was slow but as the pleasure built so did the pace. Both Beauty and Sebastian were now entering a truly shared place and as the joy of it all got bolder it got faster and increasingly more abandoned.

For Sebastian, Beauty was a seducers' dream come true. Sure, he had had plenty of beautiful women, in fact they seldom refused him, but the chance to seduce a sweet angelic virgin like Beauty and introduce her to the wondrous delights of lust had never come his way before.

As she slowly recovered from an experience that was like nothing she could have possibly imagined, Beauty became aware that things could never be the same again. She knew that, put simply, she was now, and felt like, a real woman and that certain words she was aware of, but had always been told were unspeakable, were now necessary to describe both what had happened and also how she felt. Penis and a vagina were merely names given to illustrations in a book: What had really happened was that Sebastian's wonderful cock had fucked her darling little cunt for the first time and it had been magnificent.

She looked across at Sebastian who, breathing hard and covered with sweat, was looking at her as if he were seeing her for the first time. She saw that his wonderful cock was as rigid as ever, for despite his determination to pleasure her to the ultimate he hadn't wanted to come - not yet. His cock, which had previously been an object of fascination for her, now became the most desirable object in her immediate universe. She sat up and eagerly reached out to take it in her hand. Instinctively, even longingly, she took the head of his cock into her mouth and began to suck. She loved the taste of it, the feel of it, everything about it. At that moment she wanted nothing else but to keep sucking Sebastian's beautiful cock for as long as he'd let her.

There is very little point in detailing how the ex-virgin and her seducer spent the next hour. She quickly found rich satisfaction from being fucked from the rear after she had hugely enjoyed Sebastian's eager and extensive pleasuring her from behind with finger, mouth and tongue. Finally, they had moved to the studio bed where the climax of the afternoon, which equaled if not excelled anything that had preceded it, consisted of a furious and relentless fucking, with Beauty on her back and her legs on Sebastian's shoulders. This concluded with Sebastian withdrawing with fine judgment and shooting what seemed like a pint of creamy cum all over her tits and belly. That Beauty was sufficiently overcome with lust that she was eager to discover how it tasted, was perhaps a pleasant surprise for both of them and an indication of the additional pleasures and joys to come during their couplings over the subsequent days and weeks.

Beauty's mother was somewhat discomforted by the sudden change in her daughter's approach to life, and although unable to explain it, slowly accepted that her daughter was now grown up and able t make her own choices as to what she wore and whom she saw.

Now that Beauty had joined the adult world, she and Petronella were able to swap stories and plan future adventures together. One of which was a threesome with Sebastian that neither young woman would ever forget. Once, their conversations turned to the girls they both used to know at school, and in particular a rather shy and naïve little girl, small with big blue eyes and curly, golden hair that fell in wringlets. They laughed as they remembered that everyone used to call her Goldilocks.

"Hey", said Petronella, "maybe we should give her a call".

12