Beauty and the Geek Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,750 Followers

"You want to do Captain Darkness?" Brian asked.

"Of course." Charlie replied. "He's our best hero."

"Who's Captain Darkness?" Miley asked, reaching to grab a different comic book from Brian's messy bedroom floor.

"Charlie and I created him." Brian said, suddenly excited. "He can summon milky-black darkness from another dimension! And..."

"Oh my god." Miley interrupted, "I love this girl's hair... who's this?" She held up the comic book.

Charlie squinted. "The Invisible Woman."

"If I had hair like hers I'd never turn invisible..." Miley continued flipping through the pages.

Brian just shook his head, unable to comprehend women. "What story should we do?" he asked Charlie.

"I think we should do his origin story. You know, how he's accidentally trapped inside a particle accelerator and gets exposed to a miniature black hole..."

"Does Captain Darkness have a girlfriend?" Miley wondered.

"Of course not!" Brian exclaimed. "He's the 'Masked Avenger of the Night', he doesn't..."

"He needs a girlfriend." Miley stated. "Superman has Lois Lane, Spider-Man has Kirsten Dunst..."

"That's actually a good idea." Charlie remarked.

Miley beamed.

"Whatever" Brian gave in. "When do you want to work on this, tomorrow after school?"

"That's perfect." Charlie agreed. "Miley will be with her dad looking at condos."

=====

Miley glanced at the clock beside her bed. 12:30am it read. She sighed, throwing the covers off and getting up. She padded across the soft carpeting of the guest bedroom in her panties and slipped one of Charlie's tee shirts on. The shirt smelled like Charlie's cologne, which made her smile. She was having trouble sleeping and wanted to go to Charlie's room and crawl in with him, but at the same time Miley didn't want to anger his parents.

Instead, she went towards the bathroom. Moving down the hall she saw light coming from Charlie's bedroom. "Charlie?" she asked poking her head in through his cracked-open door.

"Hey." Charlie was sitting at his computer, bathed in the monitor's light. "What are you doing up?"

"Can't sleep." Miley said, stepping into the room. "How about you?"

"I was just going over some old notes I wrote a while back." Charlie said, "You know, Captain Darkness stuff."

"You and your comics..." Miley moved to sit across Charlie's lap, slipping her arms around his neck. "I'm going to miss knowing you're just down the hall, after I move in with my dad."

"Yeah, me too." Charlie said. "But I really like your dad, he's cool."

"Yeah." Miley smiled, fondly thinking of her father. "I told you he'd like you."

"Thank you." Charlie said.

Miley gave him a look, "Thank you? For what?"

"For being so cool." Charlie answered. "You make me feel so good about myself all the time. Like... less of a geek. Tonight for example, with your dad, when you were telling him about how creative I am and stuff. It means a lot to me."

Miley put a hand to Charlie's cheek, "I love you Charlie, for the guy you are, and the man I know you're going to become. You don't have to be ashamed of being a 'geek'. I'm going to stand by you and support you regardless."

Charlie smiled, "How did I get so lucky with you?"

Miley grinned, kissing his nose. "You've got a really big dick, Charlie."

Charlie snorted out a laugh.

"And a really big heart." Miley continued, more sincerely. "You say I make you feel good about yourself? You make me feel just as special, every time you look at me. God Charlie, I'll never forget the look on your face the first time I was in this room. Do you remember?"

Charlie nodded.

"I was jerking you off..." Miley giggled at the memory. "...and you stared at me the whole time. But it wasn't like when other boys stare at me, they look at me like a prize or something. You look at me like I'm some kind of long lost secret treasure that you've been searching your whole life for."

"That's because you are." Charlie said.

Miley bit her lower lip. "The scary thing about that is, I know you mean it."

"Why is that scary?" Charlie wondered.

"Because I want to live up to the pedestal you put me on." Miley replied.

"You don't have to, you're already there." Charlie leaned forward and pressed his lips against Miley's.

She returned his affection, tasting Charlie's lips with her tongue. Miley smiled against his mouth when she felt something against her hip. "Charlie... you're getting hard."

"I can't help it." Charlie ran his hand along Miley's bare leg, "You look so sexy right now..."

Miley cupped Charlie's cheek again, affectionate, "We have to behave."

"I know."

Hopping off Charlie's lap, Miley took her panties by the hem and slid the pink thongs down her tan legs and stepped out of them. "But you can use these if you need to take care of yourself. I love you baby." With a wink, Miley dropped the panties on Charlie's lap and went back to the guest room.

PART 3 - Urgency

=================

"I'm so horny!" Miley complained, loitering outside her and Stacy's shared locker after homeroom.

"When aren't you horny lately?" Stacy remarked dryly, checking her face in the magnetic locker mirror. "You and Charlie are like bunnies, I swear."

"Not lately we aren't." Miley frowned. "It's his parents. I'm trying to be good, you know? What is it with parents and sex anyways... god! It's like every parent on Earth is a total prude."

"You could try abstinence." Stacy suggested, a smirk on her lips.

"Whatever." Miley dismissed. "You try abstaining from a ten inch dick."

"Oh my god Miley, you're such a size queen..." Stacy freshened her lipstick.

"Maybe." Miley admitted. "But it hardly matters if I can't even get it in me."

Stacy sighed, grabbing a book and closing the locker. "You're unbelievable. Go get your boyfriend, skip school, and get a fucking room."

It was like a light bulb went off above Miley's head.

=====

"I'm so horny." Charlie lamented, leaning against the locker next to Brian's

"Whatever dude." Brian said, digging through the rubbish in his locker. "I'm on an eighteen year dry spell, so don't talk to me about horny."

Charlie laughed silently, then looked at Brian curiously, "What are you looking for?"

Brian continued to search through an endless pile of paper, candy bar wrappers, and empty soda cans "A super hot prom queen that suddenly wants to be my girlfriend. Do you have any idea how lucky you are, dude?"

"Yes." Charlie answered.

"Then quit bitching to me about how fucking horny you are... finally!" Brian pulled out a pair of tickets.

Charlie squinted at them.

"Two tickets to 'Planet Thud', they're playing at the Lagoon tomorrow night." Brian stuffed the tickets into his pocket. "I'm going to ask that cute redhead that was in our gym class last semester."

"Cassie?" Charlie wondered.

"Yeah, I guess she's really into club music, and..."

"Charlie!" came Miley's voice from down the hall.

Both Charlie and Brian turned to see Miley trotting towards them in her heels, a slinky red dress clinging to her petite frame. "Charlie... I'm /so/ glad I found you before class..."

"Hey Miley." Charlie smiled.

"Miley, could your dress be any shorter?" Brian asked, looking at her bare expanse of legs. "You're totally giving me a chubby."

"Ew. Whatever." Miley said, too distracted to even be grossed out. "Charlie, let's get out of here."

"Where do you want to go?" Charlie wondered, pushing off the wall.

"Your place." Miley replied, fixing the crooked collar of Charlie's button shirt. "Your parents never come home early from work, right?"

"Well, sometimes..." Charlie started.

"Great." Miley said, grabbing Charlie's hand urgently. "Let's go."

"Good luck with Cassie..." Charlie told Brian as Miley tugged.

"Wait, Cassie?" Miley paused, curious. "Cassie Burns or Cassie Johnson?"

"Uh, Burns." Brian said. "I'm asking her to the Planet Thud show."

Miley let go of Charlie, eying Brian.

"What?" Brian asked, uncomfortable under the scrutiny.

Chewing her lip, Miley reached and pulled Brian's polo shirt out from his pants, so his chubby stomach didn't stand out so much. She took his baseball cap off and threw it in the locker, then mussed with his hair.

"Miley...!" Brian complained.

"Hush." Miley said, digging some mousse out of her purse "Go to the Quickie Mart during lunch and buy one of those ninety-nine cent roses, Cassie won't care where it's from; no guy has ever given her flowers because she has all those freckles..."

"I like her freckles." Brian stated.

"I know." Miley smiled, still trying to make Brian's hair do something other than show a hat line. "They're adorable. Now pay attention. Give her the flowers, be really nice, compliment her shoes, and don't say 'dude' too much. Okay?"

Charlie stood to the side, trying to contain his laughter.

"Dude..." Brian scowled at Charlie, "Don't laugh."

Miley did what she could with Brian's hair, "Good luck." Then she retook Charlie's hand. "Let's go mister."

"I'll see you after school." Charlie said, stumbling after Miley. "We'll work on Captain Darkness...."

Brian lifted a wave, then headed towards next period. "Lucky bastard."

=====

"You drive." Miley instructed, giving Charlie the keys and climbing into the passenger side of her car.

"That was really cool the way you helped Brian." Charlie said, starting the car and pulling out of the student parking lot. "I think he really likes that Cassie girl, he... whoa."

Miley had her dress hiked up, the slinky fabric bunched at her hips. "I need to cum... it's been driving me crazy all day."

"Now!?" Charlie asked, glancing down at Miley's slender thighs.

"Yeah." Miley nodded, her hand slipping under her red panties. "Just a quick one, then I want you to fuck the shit out of me when we get home."

"Jeezus..." Charlie said, glancing back to the road reluctantly.

"Will you do that?" Miley asked, entirely serious. The front of her panties stretched out as her entire hand was between her legs, "Will you fuck me real good?"

"Yeah..." Charlie replied. "Of course."

"Will you do me doggy?" Miley asked, avidly masturbating. She was slouched in the seat, legs spread wide.

"You know it... damn." Charlie told her. He kept glancing down between Miley's thighs. "I wanted you so bad last night."

"I wanted you too baby. Did you jerk off, hmm? Did you jerk off with my panties last night?"

"Yeah... I couldn't help it!"

"Tell me about it." Miley begged as Charlie rounded a corner.

"Um... at first I smelled them."

"Did they smell like my pussy?" Miley prodded.

Charlie nodded, "Yeah, they smelled so good. And I was so hard... I wrapped them around my cock."

"Oh god." Miley bit her lip, frantically rubbing her clit. "That's so hot, thinking about you jerking off that big dick of yours with my panties... what did they feel like?"

"They were silky." Charlie replied, one eye on the road and the other on Miley. "So smooth."

Miley's breathing became ragged as she continued to pleasure herself. "Did you cum in them? Did you cum in my panties, Charlie?"

"Yes." Charlie freely admitted, seeing how aroused Miley was. "I came on the inside of them, in the spot... where your pussy would be..."

"You're so dirty Charlie, oh my god..." Miley began squirming in her seat, eyes slitting shut. "I'm going to wear them tonight... I want your dried-up cum against my cunt... oh god, so nasty..."

"I came a lot..." Charlie added, "They're probably still wet, sticky."

"Oh fuck!" Miley threw her head back against the seat and started quivering. Her hand frantically moved between her legs, stretching her panties out. Her other hand snapped over to snatch Charlie's arm, which almost caused him to drive off the road.

"Miley...!"

"I'm cumming!" she screamed, heedless of the car's direction.

Charlie gave her his hand and Miley clutched it tightly.

"Of fuck! Oh my fucking... I'm cumming... I'm cumming Charlie!"

Charlie did his best to keep the car going straight after turning onto his street.

"I need your cock baby... I need it so bad." Miley whimpered.

"We're nearly home." Charlie replied, stepping on the gas.

Miley removed her hand from her panties and curled over to Charlie's side like a horny feline. She lifted her glistening fingers to his lips, "Look at how wet I am for you... do you want me? Are you ready to fuck me?"

"I've never seen you like this..." Charlie tasted her fingers, sucking on one of them.

"You know you like having a horny slut for a girlfriend." Miley giggled at him, rubbing her fingers along his lips.

Charlie whipped the car into his parent's driveway and killed the engine. Miley ditched her underwear and heels, leaving them in the car before she and Charlie dashed for the house hand in hand. As soon as they were in the door the young lovers were all over each other, kissing passionately while their hands tore at one another's clothes.

Charlie had an erection by the time they were halfway home, so it was already standing proud and tall when Miley finally got him naked. She reached down and clasped it in her hand, smoothing her palm against its length. "You'll get it all in, won't you? Don't hold back, okay Charlie? Fuck it into me all the way?"

"I will." Charlie promised as Miley knelt down in front of the living room couch, laying on the cushion with her knees on the floor.

"I should be able to take your whole thing if we do it doggy style." Miley wriggled her heart-shaped bottom at Charlie as she looked at him over her shoulder.

Charlie knelt behind her, laying his hard length against the crack of her ass.

"Stick it in me?" Miley asked.

"Your butt feels good." Charlie said, sliding his cock on her ass, between Miley's cheeks.

"Charlie..." Miley whined. "Stick it in me!"

Charlie grinned, laying his hands on Miley's buttocks, squeezing them in his palms.

"Oh my god." Miley whimpered, "Stop teasing me Charlie, I need your cock..."

Positioning the head of his penis at her vaginal entrance, Charlie just poked at it, teasing her. "How bad?"

Miley let out a few frustrated whimpers, trying to push back against Charlie's cock and force his entrance. "You evil bastard..."

Charlie pulled his hips back, denying her. "How bad?" he repeated.

"Please Charlie... please fuck me." Miley begged, "I need you, I need you inside me..."

Charlie took two handfuls of Miley's hips, "It turns me on so much when you beg, Miley..."

"Oh my god... Charlie, don't tease me baby... don't make me beg for your cock. You know how I get when I need it bad..."

The truth was, Charlie was having trouble holding back. By the time he relented, Miley was already dripping wet and her slick entrance accepted him smoothly.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD YES!" Miley yelled as Charlie plunged half of his length into her. "Fuck it into me, fuck your cock all the way in... I want to feel it..."

Charlie pushed his erection in deeper with each thrust, humping into Miley with a smooth steady pace. "You're so wet, so warm... feels so good."

Miley tossed her head, letting her dark curly hair fly to one side and looked over her shoulder, "You like my warm pussy? You got my box all hot by teasing me..."

"I love being inside you Miley... oh god it feels good..."

"It's where you belong baby, inside me. Inside my cunt." Miley licked her lips, rocking with Charlie's thrusts and pushing back against him. "My pussy was made to keep your big cock safe and warm... it's just for you, Charlie. My pussy is only for your cock, for you to fuck..."

The dirty talk was turning Charlie on and he began thrusting harder, trying to get his entire length in.

"Get it in me." Miley begged, "Shove your monster into me."

"Oh fuck..." Charlie groaned, and with one violent push his penis disappeared to the hilt.

Miley gasped, her mouth agape from the intrusion. "Oh my god...! Stop... stop baby... don't pull out..."

Both of them went still. Charlie could feel Miley's warmth surround him, and she could feel his immense girth filling her sex canal.

Miley continued to let out gasping breaths. "You're so deep... I swear you're in my tummy, in my womb... oh god Charlie... don't leave me. Keep your cock in my pussy, in its home."

Bending forward, Charlie curled his arms around Miley's abdomen, hands splaying across her tummy. She moved back into his grasp, her back against his chest. They were joined, and began to move together. Charlie rolled his hips, rutting against Miley's ass without allowing a centimeter of his length leave her vagina. Miley, in turn, kept her weight back against him and pushed her backside against his kneeling lap.

"You've never taken me like this..." Charlie muttered in pleasure, "...this deep."

Miley curled an arm up and behind her shoulder, grabbing Charlie's head and encouraging him to kiss her neck and shoulder. "Your humungous thing has been stretching me out... my pussy is ready for you now. Oh! Oh Charlie... it's so nice, you fill me so completely..."

"You're so fucking sexy." Charlie's hands explored Miley, smoothing over her tummy and groping at her breasts. "I love your pussy sweetie..."

"It's all yours..." Miley said, voice hot with passion, "You took my virginity baby, you claimed my cunt as yours. It belongs to you... I'll give it to you anytime you want it..."

"That's so hot... uhn! Uhn!"

Miley's body shook from Charlie's thrusts, pinned between him and the couch. She accepted his sudden and pounding assault. "Fuck me...!" she encouraged him. "Fuck your pussy good, baby! it's yours, you can fuck it good and rough... harder! Harder Charlie! Make me cum... oh god, oh Jesus... cumming!!! I'm cumming!!!"

His hips and ass worked like a dynamo as Charlie humped wildly against Miley's backside. "Uhn! Uhn! Fuck...! Oh fuck!"

Miley felt Charlie grip her tightly and sensed his orgasm was near. She knew she could push him over the edge with just a few words. ""Put your baby into me Charlie... oh god... fuck it into me... I'm cumming... OH FUCK! Charlie! Make me fat with your child... fuck your seed into me... oh shit!"

"UHN!!!!" Charlie grunted loudly, imbedding his erection into Miley with one impressive thrust. His hips bucked uncontrollably as Charlie deposited his orgasm as deeply into her as he could. He lost count of the twitching ejections of cum after seven or eight, but Charlie knew a lot of semen pumped into Miley's sex. His orgasm was so potent that he nearly collapsed onto her back, barely holding himself up on the couch with one outstretched arm.

"Oh my god." Miley finally said after Charlie was done riding her. "Charlie... you're fucking magnificent."

Charlie chuckled against Miley's sweaty shoulder.

"You really fucked the shit out of me baby... damn."

"Isn't that what you wanted?" Charlie asked.

"Yes... mmm, baby... god. I really needed that."

Both of them were silent a few moments, still joined. Finally Charlie said "You won't really get pregnant will you."

Miley burst into giggles, "No, of course not. I'm on my pill. I was just talking dirty to you. I know how much it turns you on."

"It does." Charlie agreed. "I don't know why..."

"It's because I'm your woman, Charlie. It's your instinct to mate with me, to fuck your seed into me and put me with your child."

"That's what I'm talking about." Charlie nuzzled a few kisses between Miley's shoulder and neck. "It's so hot when you say stuff like that...."

"Believe me, I know." Miley assured him. "It turns me on just as much. It's my instinct too. You're my man, every time we fuck I get this arousal in my tummy, this yearning to take your child... god, how fucking crazy is that?"

"Makes sense to me." Charlie muttered between nibbles on her shoulder.

Miley turned around when Charlie finally slipped his penis from out of her sheath. They kissed and eventually laid out on the plush living room carpeting, holding each other in a tangle of limbs.

frozenhero1
frozenhero1
3,750 Followers