Beauty Queen

Story Info
A young queen, ripe for seduction.
3.5k words
4.37
71.9k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 07/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

My family were holidaying at a little town out by the coast when I first saw her. I'd driven down to one of the local beaches and was relaxing with the sun, sea and sand, getting acquainted with some of the guys on the beach and casually flirting with some of the girls.

Just after lunch some cars arrived and a bunch of young people came pouring out of them. One of them was a real honey. A true blonde with bright blue eyes and a superb figure, especially when she ditched her sun-dress and displayed herself in a bikini. Every hormone I had stood up and saluted.

I decided that it was only right that I make the acquaintance of this lovely creature so I drifted over and started mingling with the group. I didn't approach the young lady right off, rather I started to chat with some of her hangers-on. It quickly became apparent that she was one subject they were willing to sound off on.

Her name was Coral. She was eighteen and the current beauty queen for the local apple festival. Or oranges. Some sort of fruit, anyway. She was personable, social, friendly and well worth the love and devotion that her admirers showered upon her.

She also seemed a bit bored with all the love and devotion, it seemed to me. Nothing that I could put your finger on, just a general feeling. Perhaps the irritation that flashed across her face when three or four young men all tried to offer a drink at the same time.

After an hour of hobnobbing with the retinue surrounding her I moved on to say hullo to the queen. Not that I had more than a chance to say hullo and introduce myself. Her adherents were very conscious of their position and had no intention of letting any outsider push in.

This sort of attitude didn't discourage me. I just made a show of getting closer acquainted with the adherents. By chatting with them and then dragging Coral into the conversation I soon got to know her a little better. Bright, friendly and, oddly, a little lonely. A whole bunch of friends but no-one special. Probably because they all fought each other off.

Eventually I saw Coral making motions to leave, so I decided that it was time for me to depart as well. Coral and her friends were most distressed to find the car that Coral has arrived in had a flat tyre. There was going to be a delay or Coral would have to go back in a different car.

It was funny to watch. The owners of the other cars were eager to give Coral a lift, but none of their passengers were willing to yield up their seat and thus miss out on travelling with her. I stepped into the breach.

"My car is right here and I don't have any passengers," I said smiling. "I can take Coral and the rest of you can just follow along."

This suggestion met with immediate disapproval from the other drivers but Coral didn't seem to mind. She accepted my offer. Neither did she object when I vetoed taking any more passengers.

"Sorry," I said, "but I've got all this junk on the back seat. It would just be too awkward to move it."

I escorted Coral to my car and opened the door for her. Everyone else scrambled into the other cars, not wanting to be left behind, bar the poor sod frantically changing his tyre. I drove off, a convoy behind me.

"So," I said. "How does it feel to be the Apple Queen?"

"I wouldn't know," Coral calmly replied. "I'm the Asparagus Queen myself."

"Ah. I knew it was a fruit of some sort."

"It's a vegetable."

"That's what I said. I knew it was a vegetable of some kind. But you're dodging the question. What's it like to be followed around by a pack of adoring sycophants? I only ask as it's never likely to happen to me."

"Let's just say that it gets tiring at times."

"That's what I thought. Why don't we shake the lot of them and go and have some quality us time."

"That's what they call a good idea and, at the same time, a very bad idea."

"I know, but that's not an answer."

She laughed.

"OK. It's a good idea because I'd like to shake the mob for an hour or so. It's a bad idea because you won't be able to shake them and if you did I don't want to find myself in a situation where I'm having to fight you off because you've got the wrong sort of idea."

"Shaking them off will be easy if you give me the go ahead before we hit town," I told her. "And you won't be in a situation where you'll have to fight me off. I can safely assure you that I already have the wrong sort of idea, or the right sort of idea, depending on which side of the idea you're standing on."

"Which seems to bring me to the point where I'll have to fight you off."

"Nonsense. There's no rule that says you can't capitulate without a struggle. Just go along with what I want and there'll be no need to fight."

"Trust a man to think like that. I'm a virgin. I don't do it. End of story."

"Why on earth would you let virginity worry you? I can assure you that it's not contagious and is easily cured. I suffered from the same problem myself once."

"Think well of yourself, don't you? I only met you this afternoon and you're trying to talk me into bed."

"Well, I see no reason in wasting time. If you want something you should at least try to have a go at getting it. You're not going to get anywhere unless you at least ask. And I'm not trying to get you into bed. Too hard to find one. I just thought I'd lure you into the back seat of my car, which seems to have miraculously lost all the stuff that I thought I had on it. So do we lose the happy horde or not?"

Coral considered it for a moment.

"OK. If you think you can do it, but that doesn't mean I'm going to let you seduce me, if that's your intention."

"That's my intention," I said happily. "We'll just have to see how things work out."

We were now approaching the town, and on the outskirts was McDonalds. I wound my window down and, sticking my arm out, I jabbed towards the sign. I pulled into McDonalds, heading for the drive through. The entourage followed close behind, like strings on a bead. I stopped at the speaker and ordered a couple of small chips and drove on to the pickup window.

"Listen, I know this is an awful cheek, but could you possibly do me a small favour?" I said to the server, giving her my most innocent smile. "Would it be possible for you to delay the car immediately behind me for a minute or two? The driver is a jealous ex-boyfriend, and he's been driving me mad since I decided to go straight. He just won't leave me alone. A slight delay and I'll be gone and have some quality time with my girl."

"Geez, that's rotten. Sure, I'll delay him. You just get going."

I got going, noting the entire entourage stuck in the drive through. For some reason the server was yelling loudly at the car-driver.

"I thought she'd just make an excuse and stall him," I said to Coral. "What's with the screaming?"

"Ah, that would probably be because Mabel is Billy's cousin and, until now, she never knew he was gay."

I was on the highway and down a convenient side street in very short order. Coral gave me a circuitous route and soon we were back on the main road, heading in the other direction. And no cars were following us. I drove along looking for a more secluded spot.

I soon found a little beach that wasn't exactly over populated. Coral and I went on down to it, settling down for a bit of sunbaking and just talking generally. I encouraged her to talk about herself, telling me what she wanted out of life. I talked a little about myself, but mainly kept Coral focused on herself. I've always found that people find themselves an interesting subject.

The afternoon wore on towards dinner time and the few people on our little beach seemed to just melt away. Several times during the afternoon I'd seen Coral giving me a puzzled look. I'd talked big about my intentions but when it came time to follow through I'd just seemed to shut down.

"It's getting a little late," I observed. "What do you want to do? Put your dress back on and go and get some dinner or take your bikini off and be my dinner?"

"I beg your pardon?" said Coral, looking slightly startled.

"Granted," I said, then smiled. "I believe I told you earlier that I was going to seduce you. Now's the time."

"You don't really think that I'm going to take my bikini off just because you asked me to, do you?"

"I figured the chance would be about fifty/fifty," I admitted. "It depends on how willing you are to be seduced and how much formal protest you feel you should be making. I suspect that you're willing to be seduced but feel that you need to make a point of letting me know that you're reluctant."

"Bloody hell, do you sell tickets so that people can stand around and admire you? You've got to be one of the most arrogant men. . ."

"Arrogant. That's me," I agreed with a laugh. "Don't worry. I'll give you a hand."

Rolling over and sitting up, I reached for her waist, fingers hooking over the waist band of her bikini bottom. Then I took them off, moving slowly enough to give her time to object, but not so slowly that she thought she'd have to.

She was staring at me, and I winked at her, my hand coming down to glide over her mons and capturing her mound.

"W-wait," gasped Coral. "You can't do that."

"I can't?" I asked, gently squeezing.

She shook her head.

"Then I'm obviously not doing it. It must be your imagination. Are you going to take your top off?"

Coral shook her head violently.

"OK," I said agreeably. Then I reached up, undid the bow at her neck, and flicked her top away from her breasts.

"I said no."

"I heard you. That's why I did it. Has anyone ever told you what lovely breasts you have?"

I leaned over her, mouth seeking her breasts, tasting one, then the other. And all the time my hand kept teasing her mound, stroking it lightly, gently squeezing, just letting it know that I was still interested.

"Stop!"

"Um, stop what?" I asked. "This," biting lightly on a nipple, "or this," letting a finger ease past her lips and stoke her femininity.

"Both. All of it," Coral said, seeming to choke slightly as she did.

That seemed pretty plain. I desisted from playing with her pussy and tasting her breasts. I moved up and my lips settled on hers, kissing her properly. You can't really blame me if my hand moved upwards as well, finishing up on her breast.

I kissed her, stroking her breasts and playing with her nipples. She kissed me back, experimenting, but her hand came down to push my hand away from her breast. At least, I think that was Coral's intent. She finished up cupping my hand as it lay on her breast.

Eventually I lifted my head away from hers.

"Don't let it worry you," I told her. "I'm not going to do anything you're not agreeable to. I moved my hand from here when you told me to, didn't I?"

My hand wandered down to gently cup her mound again, showing where I'd moved my hand away.

"You're not going to stop until you seduce me, are you?" she accused.

"That's my intention," I admitted, "but you can always say no. I won't force you. Right now, why don't you relax and enjoy my attempts at seduction?"

"Because if I don't stop you now I might not want to stop you later, and you know it."

"That's a chance we'll have to take," I said, kissing her again.

Things continued like that for a while. A lot of kissing and a fair bit of touching on my part. Coral was returning my kisses with interest, but was still a bit uneasy with the touching, even though I could see she was enjoying it. I decided to kick things along a notch. I sat up.

"It doesn't seem fair that I should be dressed while you're not," I said. "Let's rectify that."

I dropped by own swimming costume and tossed it to the side, settling down next to Coral. She was looking at my crotch as though she saw a snake. Then I saw her casting me a fearful little look, obviously wondering if I was going to try to jump her now. I didn't even try. I just settled back down and pulled her lightly to me so that we could kiss some more.

By an odd chance I was now lying on my back, and I'd tugged Coral partway over me. Her breasts were dangling, brushing lightly against my chest. It felt good to me and, from what I could see, Coral enjoyed the touch as well. After a few moments I pulled her against me just a little firmer so she was half lying on me. I could feel her thigh brushing against my erection. I guess it must have made her just a little uncomfortable as she reached down to push it away. On second thoughts, I decided it had made her really uncomfortable, as she continued to hold me, making sure I didn't brush against her anymore.

With Coral half lying on me I couldn't get at her breasts, so I was reduced to stroking her bottom. My hands slid up and down on her cheeks, sometimes following the curve down and around until I was pressing my fingertips into the soft womanly flesh between her legs, slipping between her lips and probing into her slit.

This went on for a while and, quite frankly, I was as hard as a rock. Eventually, with a little bit of gentle manoeuvring on my part, Coral found herself lying on top of me with her legs straddling me. She'd lost her grip on my cock, but that didn't seem to worry her as she was running her hands over my chest and face. Then it did worry her when she found that the tip of it was pressing gently against her slit.

Her eyes opened wide and she looked at me, wanting to say something, but not sure what to say in this situation. I winked at her.

"Don't worry about it," I told her. "If you were experienced I would expect you to slowly settle down onto me, but as you're not just let it go. It won't invade of its own accord. You might feel a bit easier if you just slipped the head in a little way so you know just what's going on, but that's up to you."

I got a 'you've got to be kidding' look, but she did relax a little, letting my cock just press against her while we resumed our kissing and general touching. She didn't even worry too much when our general movements caused my cock to press just a little harder, with her lips parting to let it in just a little.

When my erection was tentatively pressing against her hymen the time had come for a decision.

"Coral," I said quietly. "I am going to roll you on your back for a while. Unless you stop me now, my cock is going to go exploring just a little deeper."

Moving carefully, making sure not to lose that initial contact, I rolled Coral over and under me. Now I was between her thighs, supporting my weight on my arms and looking down at her, cock still pressing lightly against her.

Coral kept flicking little glances down at where we were starting to join, but she was flushed and breathing hard. I pressed a little harder and she flinched slightly, but didn't say a word. A little harder and that was it for her.

"Damn it," she wailed. "If you're going to do it, do it. Stop teasing me."

I surged triumphantly forward, feeling something give, and then I was driving deep, to a feeling of the utmost relief. For a while there I'd been afraid I might explode.

Coral gave a small scream as her hymen went, but that scream wasn't just pain. I could hear the same relief and triumph that I was feeling. Someone wasn't treating her like the reigning queen, but as a woman.

I just stayed still for a moment while Coral adjusted, getting used to this new feeling and invasion of her body. She had her head cocked slightly to the side and seemed to be contemplating what was happening. A little half smile curved her lips.

"OK?" I gently inquired.

"OK," came the soft answer.

"Then work with me on this," I told her, still speaking softly.

I pressed against her and relaxed. I could feel Coral tense up slightly at the initial pressure but then she relaxed when I did. A little pressure and Coral pressed back against me, again relaxing when I did.

So it went on. Initially just some extra pressure and a response, but then I moved on to a partial withdrawal and return. Coral stayed with me, eagerly greeting each thrust. Odd emotions were playing across her face as she found herself experiencing something completely new, and loving it.

I continued, building everything up by gradual increments, knowing that it was new to her and wanting her to have the best I could do. Even dragging it out, I was soon pulling almost all the way out and then plunging back hard. Coral was gasping and bucking under me, her bottom lifting clear of the ground in her urgent desire to accept me into her.

I don't know how it felt to Coral but my cock felt enormous to me. I was bigger and harder than I'd ever been and I was delivering the prize to Coral as enthusiastically as I could. I drove in hard and I drove in fast, feeling Coral yielding under my onslaught, but clinging as I pulled back as though reluctant for me to leave.

I idly noted that my hands were at her breasts, but that pleasure was incidental. My entire awareness seemed to want to centre on where I was joined to Coral, feeling her heat, her wetness, her soft yielding and her eager response.

Some things are too good to last and this was one of them. I was almost groaning with need when I finally started my end run. I pounded Coral mercilessly, not that she was looking for mercy. She was a willing sacrifice, offering up her body to the gods of pleasure. Then I was coming, deep inside her, and I hurriedly covered her mouth to stop her screaming as she climaxed. Her eyes were wide and staring as she shuddered beneath me, neither understanding nor believing what was happening to her.

We lay on the beach afterwards, both totally relaxed.

"You're a rotten swine," grumbled Coral. "You deliberately got me alone so you could do that."

"True," I said. "And I enjoyed it immensely."

She humphed at that, pointedly ignoring it.

"I think you'd better take me home now."

"As you wish," I murmured, while the hand I had resting on her breast casually rolled her nipple around. "And where can we meet up tomorrow."

"What makes you think I want to see you tomorrow? Or ever again?" she asked huffily.

"Truth to tell, I wasn't thinking of what you want," I told her, trailing a finger from her nipple down to her mons. "I was thinking that I'd like to get you alone again tomorrow and see if it's just as good, or even better, second time round."

Her breathing was quickening slightly as I lightly teased her, but that was as far as it was going. I felt totally drained. She tossed me a slightly irritated look and pushed my hand firmly away.

"You're not doing it again," she stated firmly. "I'm mad to have let you come anywhere near me."

"Mmm. And where will we not be doing it tomorrow?"

"There's a game on tomorrow afternoon and I have to throw the first ball," she said. "You can join me there if you insist."

I accepted, of course. It might be harder to seduce her during a game, with all those people around, but you'll never know if you don't try.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers