Beauty Queen Slut Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peters showed me into the large entrance hall with a wide sweeping staircase leading to the rooms above.

"We have 17 bedrooms and an adjoining annexe," he said.

The hall and the large room into which he showed me were lavishly furnished and decorated, rosewood furniture, thick carpets, big couches, paintings and mirrors on the walls. Rather garish and not to my taste. It looked and smelled like an expensive brothel - which is what it was. A few women walked around in bikinis, bras and panties or teddies. I saw them running their eyes over me. Several also lay by the pool outside. They were alll much younger than me.

"We have 20 girls staying here at any one time," said Peters. "More are brought in for special parties."

He escorted me to my bedroom. It was a large room with a massive four poster bed that had a mirror above it in the ceiling, thick carpets and red wallpaper. A whore's bedroom. The luxury bathroom included a jacuzzi.

"This is our number one bedroom," he said. "Carina Tse has stayed here and other centrefolds." And been well fucked here, I thought.

As we spoke, a woman in a red dress entered. I knew who she was. Cindy Chow was Gary Leung's mama san who controlled his stable of women. I remembered her from my days. I hadn't been involved with her very much as my mother was in charge of me and didn't allow Cindy to interfere. She was in her late-60s now and looked it. A sour faced old bitch.

"Ah, this is Cindy," said Peters. "Do you know each other?."

Cindy gave me a cold smile.

"In the old days," she replied, emphasising the old.

I glared at the cow.

"I'll leave you to talk. Be back later," said Peters sensing the hostility.

"Well, Stella Ng, never thought I'd see you again," she said in Cantonese. "No mother's skirts to hide behind now. She was always high and mighty for a woman who pimped her daughter."

I seethed under her gaze.

"Right. We'll get things straight. Here you do as you're told like the others. You're living off your past reputation. Men get may still get excited but you're 41 and lucky to be earning this money. Carina Tse has been here and she worked her butt off. So will you." she said.

I hated her but had to stand, biting a lip to stop myself from telling her to fuck off.

"The gwielo will be with you tonight. He's the boss so make him happy. Tomorrow night it's party time. You'll be downstairs in a corset with the others working the room and one of the guests will take you back up here. It will be a gang bang party. One of the girls is chosen to take on all the guys who want her. Don't suppose you've done a gang bang. Anyway, that's the floor show, so you'll get the idea what this place is about."

I breathed deeply.

"Now I want you to keep yourself in great shape and do everything required of you to promote Penthouse and the movies you will be doing. There's a press conference at a central hotel tomorrow where you'll show off what you've got and launch yourself as a soft porn actress. So you'll be spending the morning getting ready. Takes more time and make up at your age to get the face looking good."

"Fucking bitch," I thought. She smiled.

"I'm sure we'll get along really well, as long as you follow instructions."

She showed me the cupboards filled with dresses and lingerie. She pulled out a red mini-dress and held it up.

"You should be able to fit into that. You'll wear it tomorrow," she said.

It was tight, very short and cut low at the front, designed to show off everything.

"Bit young for you but you've still got a good pair of legs. I was angry at her taunts but kept my mouth shutYou'll be doing the magazine shoot here next week. Before that there are some promotions like tomorrow. There'll also be visitors for you to entertain."

The old harridan was enjoying herself, being able to boss me. Next I had to go through my personal details, such as when my periods occurred and if I had any women's problems. All the girl's had their monthlies charted to fit in with sex sessions.

"And don't get pregnant. I've had two silly bitches who've need fixing," she said.

"I've no intention of that happening," I replied.

"Nor did they. And there's too much money tied up with you to put you out of action," she said.

She finally left and I was alone with my thoughts. She had left me in no doubt what lay ahead. This would not be the same exclusive prostitution I'd taken part in as a beauty queen and actress. There would obviously be more men.

to be continued

12