Beauty--Remastered Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joey's lower lip trembled as he tried not to cry. They had had this talk so many times, and every time Danny said it, it made him want to cry. "I know. I'm sorry, Daniel!"

Danny just held him tightly until he'd calmed down and stopped sniffling. Then he rolled him back onto his back and continued the massage, this time going slower and brushing Joseph's testicles and shaft sensually as he moved further up. He smirked when Joey began hardening again and his breath became shallower. "Three times, love?"

"I can't help it, you know that. And you're not making it any easier." Joey panted, squirming when Danny abandoned his leg altogether and concentrated on his penis. "Please, Danny."

Danny smiled even more and reached for the rumpled ties. He tapped the end of one against Joey's dick and met the stormy eyes with glee. "My turn."

12