Beauty Salon Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You liked that, didn't you, said Anton, looking into her eyes waiting for her response. Yes, I did, it was so erotic I would love to do it again someday.

Oh, that can be arranged Sally. You next visit might be even more erotic. We'll have to see what we can do for you next time. But now, it's time for you cut, so hope down off the chair and come over to the cutting chair.

Bridget takes Sally's hand, as she seems to be quite weak at the knees. I wonder why.

Bridget gets Sally seated and proceeds to undo the capes around her neck. I'll just go and get some nice clean ones ok, be back in a sec.

Sally sits back into the cutting chair looking at herself in the large mirror in front of her. She can't believe what has just gone on. On one hand she feels like she wants to go back over and hop up on that chair with the stirrups, and on the other, she is looking forward to being caped again ready for her cut.

Bridget comes back holding a couple of capes. I think these will look nice on you Sally she says.

She places the capes over the equipment trolley which is besides the chair. Standing behind sally, she places her hands under Sally's chin and tells her to lift her head back slightly so that she can make sure the cape fits nicely around her neck. She then leans over and picks up a beautiful black shiny pvc cape and lifts it up over Sally front and quickly slides it up under her chin where she pulls it tightly around to the back of her head. A gentle nudge with her knuckles pushes Sally's head downwards where her chin touches the cape as she feel the neck band being pulled tightly around and fastening with Velcro.

She lifts her head back up to look at herself in the mirror to see this lovely shiny smooth black cape that is quite heavy over her body, it makes her feel as though she is being restrained again.

Bridge continues to fuss over the cape making sure it flows down over her body and lap and over the sides of the chair. It is a very large cape, and totally enclosed Sally.

Bridget calls out to Anton and tells him that "Sally is ready for you now".

Anton comes walking out from the back towards Sally holding a folded piece of cloth.

As he gets closer, Sally see's that the cloth is in fact a nice crisp white cotton cape. She feels herself getting excited again already, as Anton unfolds the cape and starts to wrap it around Sally neck.

It feels so tight on top of the black vinyl cape she thinks as she feels the neck strap being pulled tight around her.

Sally moves around to make herself more comfortable as Anton fiddles around with her capes and makes sure they all fit nice and tight and flow over her body beautifully.

The crisp white cotton cape falls down to just on waist height, while the black pvc cape flows down to her ankles as they are sticking out on to the foot rest in front of her.

Anton swivels the chair all around and tells Sally to look at herself in all the mirrors, which she does.

She can't help but feel excited at the look of herself in the variety of large mirrors position around the salon. She can see herself from all sides.

Anton puts her back in front of the mirror and undoes the towel around her head.

Scrunching up her hair and letting it fall down the back, he commences to run his comb through her wet hair letting it slide gently through from top to bottom.

He pulls her hair down with the comb and his fingers to where he can snip away the small loose ends making a beautiful straight cut line.

He continues to cut the back occasionally standing up looking at Sally in the mirror smiling before going back to combing her hair in a downwards motion. Sally loves the feeling of her head being pulled back gently as she feels the comb running down through her wet hair, and at the same time feels the cape around her neck pulling as her head goes back. It is all such a wonderfully erotic feeling that she can't help but take her hand and place it between her legs slowly manipulating herself.

Bridget can see what she is doing, so moves over and sits on a stool besides her. Looks into her eyes with a smile and tells her that she will help her.

Gently lifting the capes Bridge slides her arms under the capes and starts to run her hands and fingers over Sally's hand as if to say "it's all ok, I will help you".

Anton continues clipping away at Sally hair where she looks into the mirror to see clumps of wet hair falling down onto the white cape, with the odd piece falling to the floor. She loves the sight of her wet cut hair falling down on the cape. This excites her even more as Bridget starts to take over from Sally under the capes.

Sally let's herself relax and finds herself settling back into the chair she feels and hears Anton pumping it up high. Sally looks at herself as she gets higher and higher loving every minute of it.

Bridget stays with her continuing to gently play around between her legs making Sally hornier and hornier by the minute.

Anton finishes the cut and combs her still wet hair out nice and flat. Sally can see herself with her wet hair flowing down the sides and back looking ever so straight with a perfect cut edge.

She loves the sight of herself in the mirror not to mention what is happening between her legs once more. She feels the back of the chair being reclined down as she falls back into the back of the chair. Her legs once again stretched out in front of her on the foot rests with capes flowing over the entire length of her body.

She can see herself sideways in the mirrors, and starts to almost cum immediately with the view presented to her. Looking down she can see the mass of shiny black wet hair on the floor and on her cape. She lets herself lean back relaxing and just letting everything happen naturally.

The momentum increases and she finds herself once again pushing against Bridget's hands and fingers, she sees the capes lifting up as she lifts herself up as she feels the fingers moving inside her, hardly managing to control herself she lets out a loud cry of joy as the orgasm takes hold.

Continuing to slowly lunge forward and upwards as the orgasm recedes feeling Bridget's gentle touch between her legs, she lets out a sigh of relief and lets herself just fall into the chair totally exhausted.

She can't help herself and takes her arms from under the capes and starts to run her hands all over the capes with eyes slightly closed as if in a dream state. She loves the feeling of the cotton cape over the smooth heavy shiny vinyl cape. She feels the chair being returned to the upright position as Bridget takes her hands from under the cape and sits back in her stool smiling at Sally and then touching her on the shoulder saying "I hop enjoyed your visit today Sally", stands up and goes over to the counter just as there is a knock on the door. It is the next customer peering through the glass door wondering why it is closed. Bridget walks over to unlock the door as Anton commences slowly undoing Sally's capes. He takes them off as she feels the cape pulling from under her chin wishing she could leave with them on, or take them home with her.

She steps up out of the chair and turns to see the next customer being ushered over to the shampoo cubicle. She gets this overwhelming feeling of wanting to stay and watch, or even to participate.

Bridget smiles and asks her if she would like to stay.......Oh my god yes, please, thank you thank you she says hardly managing to control her excitement.

She looks back over to the cubicle to see the new customer having a clear plastic cape tied around his neck and told to lay back. Just then Bridget tells her that she has made another appointment for next Wednesday, again at 10am. Now, let's go over and see what we can do for this young man.

The end....

12