Beauty's World Ch. 04

Story Info
Beauty meets Beast.
1.1k words
4.11
27.4k
21
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beauty arrived at Morte Castle exactly 23 hours after she finished her phone call with Daddy. She wasn't sure how things would transgress once she stepped foot through the front doors but she had a gut feeling that everything that she knew would change. She tentatively knocked on the front door, jumping back and falling over her luggage as the door swung open. She lay sprawled over her bags, her legs spread and her skirt had fallen up to her hips, giving anyone that opened the door the tantalizing view of her uncovered, shaved pussy.

"The view is as spectacular as I expected. Please, come in Beauty."

Beauty looked into the darkness just beyond the front door. "Who are you?"

"I am the man your father is trying to get the black opal ring from. I am called Beast or The Beast, but I prefer Beast. Now, unless you plan on staying there all day, you can follow me into my study."

"Are you going to help me?" Beauty asked, pouting. She had always had men falling over her, she wasn't used to someone not helping her or doing what she wanted.

"No, I am the master of this castle and while you are here you will learn and respect my wishes. Now get up." Beast's voice had become sharp and cold.

Beauty got up. Blushing as she turned and showed Beast her bare ass. Her blush became even hotter as she heard his dark chuckle from the shadows of the door. She grabbed her bags and moved them inside the door. "Can someone take my bags to my room, please?"

"When we are finished in the study you may take your bags to your room."

"But..." Beauty started to say.

"But nothing. I am the master here and you need to learn your place!" Beast growled.

"What is my place, sir?" Beauty asked, lowering her head in submission. She had never dealt with a Dom before. She had heard stories from her friends about their Doms and Masters but she had never personally been in the care of one.

"You are my new slave and as such you are below everyone else. No one answers to you and you only answer to me."

"Yes, sir," Beauty said, following behind him.

"Such an attitude change. I think that you will work out very well here at Morte Castle."

Beauty followed Beast to the study and sat down in the plush leather chair in front of his desk.

"Did I say you could sit down?"

Beauty stood up and walked over to the desk, stopping just next to it. "No, sir. I'm sorry, sir."

"Have you ever been a slave before Beauty?"

"No, sir," Beauty said staring at the top of his desk. She folded her hands in front of her.

"Very good. But why the sudden change of attitude? I figured I would have to break you before you would act like this."

"A few of my friends were slaves and they told me how they were supposed to act," she said.

"You took the right approach. Now you may sit at my feet while I call your Father down here."

Beauty sat down at his feet and was slightly disturbed by the fact that his feet were like those of a goat. She didn't remember hearing his footsteps on the stone floor but there was no denying that he had cloven hooves for feet. She listened as Beast called someone on the phone and asked for them to come to his study. She sat perfectly still as she felt his hand rest on her head. His claws lightly touching her delicate skin, sending a shiver down her spine.

"Beauty, I am sending your Father home today and you will be mine from this day forward. I will have him send all of your things here."

"Yes, sir." Beauty continued to sit perfectly still as he started petting her.

"Sir, I have brought Mr. Blackthorn like you requested." Beauty looked up and stared at the young woman that walked through the door of the study. She stood about 5'9". had light blue skin, and dark blue hair. When she looked at Beauty she saw that her eyes were black. Behind her stood Beauty's father.

"Beauty, please meet Fina. She will going with your father as his new bed partner, while you stay here with me."

"What is she, sir?" Beauty asked curiously.

"She is a sex demon. I see what you see but your Father sees you instead of what we see."

"Why me?" she asked.

"Because you are the one person he desires above all else. She will be taking your place, while you take hers."

"Beauty, my darling, I am glad you made it on time. I see you have already met our host. But why are you sitting on the floor?" Daddy asked, coming to stand in front of her.

"Because my master asked me to," Beauty said, looking down at her lap.

"Beauty, what happened to my sweet girl?" Daddy asked as he watched them.

"Nothing, Daddy, Beast has explained my new role here," Beauty said, finally looking up at him.

"And what exactly is that role?" he asked, glancing at where their host sat.

"I will be staying as the new slave, while Fina goes home in my place." Beauty looked back at Beast.

"I'm sure that wasn't your choice, was it?"

"No, Daddy, it wasn't my choice. I was told I would be staying here, even though I want to go home," Beauty said, still looking at Beast.

"And there is that defiant nature I have been expecting. You have earned yourself a punishment tonight and every night until you learn that you became mine the minute your Father traded you for the ring."

Beauty's gaze swung to her Father and she saw his face pale in the darkness. "So it's true. You traded me for the ring I wanted."

"No, Beauty, he asked what I would give to get you that ring and I said anything. I never expected that the one thing he wanted was you," Daddy said, angrily.

"It doesn't matter anymore. She now belongs to me." Beast stood up and walked out of the shadows. What stood in front of them could only be described as grotesque. His face was that of a bear with two huge horns growing from the top of his head, his chest was like that of a gorillas, his human-like arms were thick with muscle and his fingers were tipped with claws. His legs were that of a horses that stopped at cloven hooves, and every inch of him was covered in thick brown fur.

Beauty could only stare in stunned silence as her Father scrambled away from Beast before finally fleeing the study. Fina bowed to Beast and followed Beauty's Father out the door. Beast turned back to Beauty and gave her what she thought was his version of a smile. It looked more like a snarl with all the sharp teeth in his mouth but she didn't see any anger in his face as he walked towards her.