Because I Want To Ch. 01

Story Info
Trev soothes his sub's nightmares.
6.4k words
4.66
24.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LLanerla
LLanerla
90 Followers

My eyes flew open mid scream and I sat straight up in the bed. I scrambled about trying to find my attacker but all I saw was a darkened room and Trev sitting on the side of the bed.

"Hey, hey, hey. It's okay, you're okay," he said in a low soothing voice.

My voice came out in harsh sobs as I tried to catch my breath. I reached up and wiped my face off finding it soaked with tears.

"Wha-what are you doing?" I asked breathlessly still trying to find the source of my fear.

"You were dreaming," he said almost defensively. "I had just gotten done with my shower and I heard you screaming. I thought someone had broken in and was attacking you."

I heard the panic in his voice and realized he had been truly scared. I put my hand on his to draw his attention to my face.

"It was just a bad dream. I'm fine," I said trying to comfort him.

The light from the hallway illuminated his blue eyes showing the intensity of his stare. The fear that gleamed from them had me wanting to crawl onto his lap to comfort him.

"I don't ever, ever want to hear that sort of scream come from you again."

I nodded not really knowing what I was promising and not really caring as long as it took that look off his face. He closed his eyes and visibly relaxed.

He patted my hand. "Alright, I'll let you get back to sleep."

He stood up and the hallway light revealed he was wearing nothing but a towel. My heart stopped and even if a bomb had gone off at that moment I wouldn't have been able to look away.

Fully dressed this man was a danger to all womankind, but wet and in a towel slung low on his hips, he was a lethal weapon. His hip bones were all that was really holding the towel up and in my head I imagined my tongue running over them...down... down ... down until it hit the area that was hidden underneath the towel. I stared hard at the knot as if my gaze alone would cause it to come undone and maybe for just a moment I'd get a peek at what was hiding under there.

I jerked my eyes off the small knot and forced them down to the floor. If those amazing eyes of his showed any hint of desire I'd launch myself across the room and in his arms.

What was happening to me? I normally had such great control. Yet right now I felt achy, needy. I wanted to throw myself at his feet and beg him to tease me, take me, and dominate me.

"I guess I better get going," he repeated and started heading towards the store.

The panic I'd felt earlier came back to me. If he left would the dream come back? I found myself reaching for him. "No, please! Can you just... stay here with me? Maybe sleep on the floor."

"Honey, if I stay here with you. I am not sleeping on the floor," he warned with a heated look.

Looking down, I saw that my nightgown had shoved up around my hips and the bedspread was tossed off to the side. I must have been struggling really badly during my sleep. I should have been mortified, but I found his eyes on me heated my simmering blood almost to the boiling point. Swallowing hard, I made a split second decision and threw caution to the wind. Whether or not I'd regret it tomorrow was another story, but I'd deal with it tomorrow.

"Okay," I said so softly.

He stopped dead in the middle of the doorway and slowly turned back to me. "What?"

"I said... okay," I repeated a bit louder.

He stalked up to me and bent down until his nose was practically touching mine. His blue eyes had turned into stormy seas that were churning and bubbling with desire.

"Just so there will be no mistaking what I mean. If I get into this bed with you right now, I'm going to fuck you in every way imaginable until you cannot move. I'm going to eat that pretty little pussy of yours that has been on my mind since the moment you walked in my front door. There is not going to be a spot on that delicious body of yours that will not know my touch by the time I'm through with you," he stated graphically.

If words could cause an orgasm, his would have. His words had me so hot that I thought my panties had caught on fire.

"I want to tie you down to this bed and take my time to get to know every inch of your body with my lips and my tongue. I want to make you scream so loud that my neighbors will hear. That will happen if I get into this bed with you right now so you had better be absolutely sure that is what you want before you ask me to stay again and don't get me wrong you will need to ask," he explained firmly.

I swallowed over and over again feeling my body quake with fear, excitement, and desire. I tried to gather my courage as I squirmed under his gaze. He waited patiently for my answer to him without a sign of hesitation as if he knew what I'd say before I did.

"Ye-" I cleared my throat. "Yes, Sir."

"Yes, what?" he said raising his eyebrow.

"Pl-please... stay," I stuttered out weakly. I closed my eyes and strengthened my voice. "Please do... please do everything you just said."

I didn't even get a chance to open my eyes again before his mouth took mine passionately. He grasped the back of my head and held it tightly as his tongue plunged inside and branded every corner. I reached out and grabbed the back of his head as well, holding him tightly to me as I gave my mouth over to his ravishment.

He pressed me backwards onto the bed until I laid sprawled underneath him. I lifted my legs up and allowed him to rest between them; my hips cradled him like they were made for him. His bare skin pressed against my thigh letting me know that at some point his towel had disappeared.

That meant that the hard thing pressing against my sopping wet pussy was not the knot of the towel. I tilted my hips so I could rub against his cock and moaned as he rubbed back. My clit ground against the rock hard underside of his shaft and each rub sent sharp streaks of pleasure through me.

He slowly eased away from the kiss and propped himself up on his arms so he could watch me. I gazed back at him through lust laden eyes they were hard to keep open as he continued to thrust gently against me.

"You are so fucking hot. Your pussy is so wet that I could fuck you like this if I wanted to," he said in a husky voice.

I groaned and tossed my head from side to side. He grasped my chin holding my face still so he could bend down and rain little kisses along my cheek. He followed my cheek bone until his mouth was pressed against my ear.

"I can't wait to taste it as I make you come," he whispered, his hot breath bathing my ear causing goose bumps to spread down my body.

My sensitive nipples pressed against his chest causing them to tingle and ache. He raised himself back up again and stared down at the pebbles that were poking against my night gown, begging for his attention.

He gave me a wicked smile. "Mmm, I think I'm rushing things a bit."

He rolled off me and stood next to the bed. My eyes unabashedly went to their main source of curiosity. His large erection did not disappoint as it jutted out from his pelvis like flag pole. It was extremely large and thick with the tip of it resting gently an inch above his navel. I will admit that my sexual experience did not give me much to go on in the size area. All I knew was there was no way my hand was going to fit around that and I was pretty sure there was no way that was going to fit inside me. My fear must have shown on my face because concern immediately showed on his.

"Vie, are you a virgin?"

"What? No... well... not really," I said feeling suddenly embarrassed.

"What do you mean?"

"I've had s-sex a few times. Though it certainly has been a while and never with anyone that....big," I said flustered.

He didn't say anything for a moment. Shame for my reaction had me refusing to look at him. I stared at the floor by his feet and waited for him to make some sort of smart comment or walk away knowing I'd ruined the moment. What I didn't expect was for him to throw his head back and laugh hard. My eyes flew to his face in shock at first then the anger welled up.

"I really don't see how this is funny," I snapped at him.

He continued to chuckle at me. "You have just given me the greatest compliment a woman could give a man and you don't even realize it. How many men have you been with?"

"A few," I retorted defensively.

"A few?" he repeated.

"Okay a couple,"

"A couple?"

"Alright two! Are you happy?" I lashed out.

He reached over and pulled me off the bed. I fought for a second but with the ease he held me I knew it was useless and stopped.

"Yes, I am very happy. I like the fact that you are so picky in your partners. It makes what you are giving me right now that much more special," he replied.

His words were so honest and sincere that they touched me. The Masters at the club usually just looked at me in disbelief; a few of them called me an out and out liar.

He was right, what was happening was very special to me and it made it even more wonderful knowing that he understood. I'd never felt so turned on and so hot by what little we'd done already. So much for being the 'Ice Princess'.

"So... are we going to continue or...?" I asked and was shocked at how brave I sounded.

He gave me a wide predatory smile. "Get undress. If that cute little thing is not gone in two seconds I'm going to rip it."

I stepped away from him until I felt the edge of the bed hit the back of my knees. I grasped the edge of my nightgown then whipped it up and over my head as if it was a Band-Aid on a wound.

He drew in a breath while I dropped the gown and peeked up anxious to see his reaction. His eyes were devouring me and I felt my heart pound in my chest as he continued to look at me.

"Now your panties. As sexy as they are, I'm more interested in what is underneath them," he demanded.

I grabbed the sides and pushed them down as best I could, but found it mostly awkward with the limited spot I was in. Silently I cursed myself for not thinking this through and losing the small ounce of the sexiness I had. When I finally got the damn things off I kicked them to the side viciously then stood up straight and crossed my arms behind my back in the standard sub inspection pose.

"What's this?" he asked softly staring at me with curiosity and appreciation.

"I-it's how some Master's ask their sub's to stand so they can ... um... ya know," I said self-consciously.

He gave me a small smile and brushed one finger along the side of my breast. Goosebumps burst from the slight caress. I was shocked as they seemed to become full and heavy.

"So they can what? I need to know, little sub. So that I do this right," he said with his wicked smile back.

"It's an inspection pose," I explained very quietly.

He leaned in so he could hear me. "So, what am I inspecting?"

I swallowed hard. "Um... Me,"

He raised his eyebrows. "Really? What am I inspecting you for?

I shrugged. "To make sure I meet your... expectation."

He rubbed his chin and nodded then began to circle me slowly. Before he stopped in front of me again.

"I have to say, sweetheart. You surpassed my expectation," he said with a wink.

I blushed a bit and stayed as still as I could while he continued to caress me with gentle, teasing strokes.

"Although, I really do love this pose."

To prove his point he reached out and gave a gentle pluck on my tingling nipples. His thumb stroked the side of my nipple wringing a gasp out of me followed by a moan when the digit flicked the hardened point gently.

"Are your nipples really that sensitive? That'll make this play time a little more fun," he said gleefully.

I didn't answer because as soon as he grasped both nipples and gave them a tiny twist. I let out a small cry and broke stance just slightly as I thrust them forward even further.

He wrapped an arm around my back and pulled me towards him trapping my hand in his grasp. He bent me backwards begin flicking my engorged nipples with his tongue, alternating between each of them so neither one was without his stroking tongue. Each little tease sent tiny little waves of pleasure down to my already pulsing clit.

I cried out and had to dig my nails into my hands to keep them where they were at and not to try and break his grip so I can grab his hair to make him do it harder. Trev's tormenting mouth latched on to one and sucked it deep into his mouth where he nibbled gently onto it then soothed the tiny little stings with a swipe of his tongue. He repeated the motions again and again until I was whimpering for more.

"Please, Sir. Please," I begged.

"Please what?" he asked barely breaking from his torment.

"Please, Master," I said hoping that's what he wanted.

He pulled back and looked at me. There was an odd emotion that crossed his face before it disappeared.

"What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to touch me," I said simply.

"I am touching you," he replied back.

"Yes... I mean... I know... but I want you to touch me somewhere else," I said.

He smiled and straightened away from me. "Lay down. Let's discover where this somewhere else is."

I laid back on the bed and let him pull my legs apart so he could kneel between them. The first spot he touched was my ankles, it was a gentle but firm grasp. It turned into a soft stroke as he ran his hands up my calf muscles. It seemed like an odd erogenous spot. Yet, when his rough hands brushed up them, the goose bumps appeared and they became a very sensual spot. He reached the back of my knees and my legs twitched but I managed to bit my lip to hold back the groan.

"Was it here you wanted me to touch?" he asked playfully.

I shook my head still unable to vocalize what I wanted.

He continued upward until he got to my thighs. He petted the outsides of my thighs and the close proximity to the one spot that was basically weeping for him caused my stomach to clinch in anticipation.

"How about here?" he asked softly.

I shook my head again.

Turning his attention to the tops of my thighs but his thumb got so close that I felt all of my whole body tighten in preparation. When he moved those damned tormenting hands on to my stomach I let out a whimper of disappointment.

"What? Am I not touching the right areas?" he asked to innocently.

"NO!" I cried.

"Where do you want it?"

"You know where!"

"Tell me!"

"Please!"

"Tell me!"

"I want you to touch my pussy!" I cried angrily at him.

He let out a triumphant chuckle. "That's my girl."

I covered my face in embarrassment. I couldn't have said something else less crude, could I? I couldn't have said, crotch or vagina or hell even clit wouldn't have sounded as badly as what I'd said.

He grasped my hands and pulled them away from my face. I'd been so far gone in my self-pity that I hadn't even noticed he'd gotten up and was now bending over me.

"Baby, don't be upset. I know it's hard for you to say these things, but I loved hearing those words come out of your sexy little mouth," he said soothingly.

"I just feel like such a little slut," I said horrifyingly.

He chuckled and gave me a gentle kiss. "In the bedroom it's okay to be a little slutty. I love the fact that you're a little dirty. As long as it's only for me."

The sound of possession in his voice squeezed my heart. I gave him another shy smile feeling a lot better about my outburst.

"So let's see... where were we?" he said looking down my body. "Oh yes, that's right... you were just begging me to touch your pussy."

I nodded. He smiled and reach down to brush just his fingertips across the top of it. Moaning I raised my hips up to urge him to go further, but he stopped instead.

"I'm not ready yet," he said suddenly.

"W-what?"

"I said, I'm not ready yet. I'll touch you there when I want to and not before. Do you understand me?" he asked forcefully.

I moaned in disappoint but nodded.

"Speak, girl."

"Yes, Sir," I repeated quietly.

I was aching for him to hurry and wanted desperately to beg him for more. Yet, when he stepped up and took control like that it ramped up my desire.

I laid my body back on the bed and draped my hands over my head then just waited. A light came on in his eyes and he gave me a purely carnal smile before he walked over to his closet. I was given a delicious view of his taunt buttocks as he sauntered. They were tight and perfectly rounded, I had to suppress a girly sigh; while I fantasied about grabbing them just to see if they were as muscular as they looked.

I really wanted to reach out and explore his body as well but I knew that time would come. If he wanted to act the Dom to me, I needed to act the sub and show him just how amazing this power exchange can be.

When he stepped up in front of me he held a few ties that looked like they'd come off a bathrobe along with a tie.

"Do you trust me, Vie?" he asked.

I hesitated for a moment. Did I trust him? I knew he wouldn't hurt me. He'd been nothing but kind to me and had been so protective of me especially when I'd been hurt. Did I trust him? I knew the answer to that with complete certainty.

"Yes, Sir," I replied finally. "But, Sir, you don't have to do this."

He gave me a curious look. "I know that."

"Then... why are you?"

He thought about it before answering. "Because I want to."

"You do?"

He gave me a soft smile. "Yes. Do you remember the last time you were at my apartment and you said you'd come into my bedroom and let me tie you up?"

I nodded.

"Ever since then I could not get that picture out of my head and I've had practically a permanent hard on."

"Oh," I said softly with a little secret smile.

"Are you still willing?" he asked with a hint of worry in his voice.

I lifted my chin at him and answered without hesitation. "Yes, Sir."

Relief touched his features and with a curt nod of approval he switch back into what I'd consider 'Dom mode'. His shoulders straightened and his features took on the odd arrogance that Masters seemed to have. Maybe it wasn't actually arrogance, but more along the lines of confidence. He knew what he wanted to happen and it was going to happen.

"Before this happens I know we need a safe word. Do you have one?"

I shook my head. "Not really. I usually just used the club's safe word."

"What's that?"

"Red, Sir."

He nodded. "Ok, we'll use that. Now spread your legs wide."

Under his dominance I allowed my embarrassment slide away and concentrated on nothing more than pleasing my Master. I spread my legs as wide as I could not willing to think of how exposed I was.

He grabbed several neckties and tied each ankle to a post at the bottom of the bed. Then he circled around to where my arms were still draped over the side and used his bathrobe to tie them.

I pulled on each of the ties to see how well they were tied. I wasn't shocked when I found them perfectly cinched. The ties were tight but not enough to cut off circulation, but enough that I could still feel them and knew I was bound. They added to the erotic nature of this moment and I could feel myself growing wetter with each moment. The sense of submission settled in like a blanket and I began to relax knowing that nothing was in my control now.

Normally at moments like this I began to panic and would freeze, but right now I felt as if I was burning under his power. For the first time ever I wasn't scared or disconnected. When I looked up into Trev's eyes as he towered over me surveying his handiwork, I felt all the emotions I'd heard a sub was supposed to feel. For the first time I finally felt safe enough to let go of the control and I loved it.

I watched him with wide eyes waiting to see what he was going to do anxious for the next touch, kiss or caress.

He smiled down at me before bending down and taking my lips in another scorching kiss. His hands slid down leaving a trail of goose bumps in their path until they cupped my breast gently. He fondled them softly at first then harder as he felt my body respond to his touch.

LLanerla
LLanerla
90 Followers
12