Because of the Night Ch. 04

Story Info
Taylor takes yet another step.
802 words
4.56
11.2k
0

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the private voyeur's room of the dungeons, Leif's face almost touched the one-way glass. He stood with his legs shoulder-width apart, and his arms crossed. Now clad in all black, he looked even more the part of a potential formidable master. It was here that Sir Glen stood judging, not the companion and the guest who had asked to try the companion again in the afternoon, but Leif.

He dodged direct questions particularly about his life while so far away from the Order. Life had definitely sobered the man.

On the other side of the glass, the companion was enjoying a splendid task of serving the guest on his knees, but the stoic Leif didn't even seem to blink much. The throes of ecstasy shared by the couple heightened, moans of contentment became more drawn out.

"You seem desensitized to all that is around you Leif. What can we do to bring you back to the pleasure that life can be?" Sir Glen asked as a scream of pleasure emanated from the companion.

"She kept my pendant Sir Glen. I didn't think you would allow her. And I still have no clue as to why she isn't more than a novice in your household, or is Laurie jealous?" His response was distracted, ignoring the question posed to him.

Mildly grateful to be on the receiving end of a conversation from Leif, Sir Glen decided to take his cues from Leif. "Hardly. Taylor is allowed to make that choice. If she finds enjoyment in serving you, then I see no reason why she cannot continue to. It is her choice, unless you'd rather have someone else."

"No, for all the devil's goods, I like her spirit. I've not tested it yet, I was hoping you would help me." He asked sheepishly, finally looking down at his feet, drawing them together.

"What is your poison Leif?"

"Sensory deprivation. It's the only thing I've been able to control within myself. I was hoping last night to find other means, but everything else I seem to look at…I loose my patience and only want to rip the companion away from their experience."

"Did you try any last night?" As crude as the question was, Glen was glad Leif was coming around. Even discussing what he wished to accomplish with a companion was good.

"I didn't even sleep until nearly four, she is a distracting companion at best. I couldn't even fathom joining her in bed." The frankness from his comrade startled Sir Glen.

"I suppose the joke is on you then Leif." Sir Glen's eyes twinkled. "There was a time I remember that it was all I could do to keep you out of the companion's wing, and even then I wasn't always successful." He clapped Leif on the shoulder.

"If she's willing Leif, I'll be more than happy to be there for the both of you."

"When would you and Laurie like to go over the details of the bonding ceremony?"

"Tonight, after dinner. If you'll excuse me, I have to meet with Lady Rose about her
Jocelyn."

"By your leave Sir Glen." Leif bowed his head as Sir Glen left the room, leaving Leif
to return to watch the couple, now collapsed on the floor in the heat of passion.

Free from her duties now that Leif had resurfaced in the main house, Taylor followed Leif through the orchards in the late afternoon. He had become undoubtedly moody, but held his tongue regardless of his opinions. Taylor glanced up at him now as they walked nearly side by side. She decided that he looked distracted as he carefully skirted around an over ripe plum, its juices calling a local colony of ants.

"Are you all right Mr. Leif?" she asked tentatively. Her words were hardly reached his ears.

"Am I that imposing to you Taylor?" He reached for her hand and led her over a footbridge.

"No sir."

"I'm not all right Taylor, but there's little anyone but myself can do about it. However, I would like to make up last night to you. I know I didn't pay much attention to you last night, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind joining me in a scene?"

Taylor looked to him quizzically. "I am here as your companion for as long as you desire my company. I am willing and able for anything you wish."

Leif kissed Taylor's forehead. "I know you are obligated to me as I am a guest of your Sir Glen, but I will look after you as if you were my own."

"I look forward to all you wish Mr. Leif." Her words drew a smile to Leif's face.

"We best return to the main house, Laurie does not take kindly to those who are late to dinner."