Because We're Bad

Story Info
Twins' sexual feelings are brought to the surface.
12.6k words
4.71
503.2k
662

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,579 Followers

"Hey Kyle, have you seen the car keys?"

I didn't even look up from my computer as my sister walked in the room.

"Yes, but you're not getting them," I said.

"Come on, I just need it for like half an hour," she said. "Mom and dad won't know."

"You got that dent in the door last time you took it out, I think they'd notice something like that."

Kristin pouted as she sat down heavily on my bed, purposefully coming into my line of sight.

"That was an accident, it's not like it would happen again," she said.

"It doesn't matter, you're going to follow the rules this weekend whether you want to or not."

I had to play the older brother a lot with Kristin. I wasn't actually older, or not by a significant amount anyway since we were twins and we didn't actually know who was born first, but I had definitely developed into the more responsible one. My sister was way more impulsive and generally uncontrollable; two months since we turned eighteen and she'd already been grounded for getting caught drinking. It was a good thing I could get her to listen to me sometimes or who knows what kind of trouble she'd get in to. To be fair she could mostly take care of herself and when she did something stupid she usually learned from it.

This Friday was the start of another weekend where I would have to try keeping her on leash, so to speak. Our parents would be gone until Sunday and I really didn't want them to think we couldn't be left on our own for a couple days.

"It's always rules with you," Kristin said. "You never want to have any fun."

"But when I do want to do something I have access to the car," I countered.

Kristin could see that she wasn't getting anywhere with me and abruptly changed tactics.

"You still like Shannon right?" she asked, referring to one of her friends who I did indeed have an interest in.

"I never admitted to anything," I said warily.

"Whatever. I'm just saying that I wanted to go pick her up so she could come over for a while. You'd like having her around wouldn't you?"

I stayed silent since I actually did kind of like it when Shannon hung around. I could have sworn she was at least a little interested in me too, although that might have been wishful thinking.

"You could always try asking her out while she's here," Kristin added.

"Okay, now I know you're making things up 'cause you're constantly telling me not to hit on your friends. And you know I wouldn't even do that anyway."

"Well it'd be kind of weird if you hooked up with someone I know." She shrugged. "I just think it might be worth the trade off in this case. She'd probably say yes if you asked."

That made me hesitate. I didn't think Kristin was lying which meant that I might actually have a chance with Shannon. I wasn't desperate, not exactly, but I wasn't rolling in dates either.

"You mean that?" I asked.

"Of course I do. She probably would have said something to you already if she thought I'd be okay with it."

Kristin knew she had me now, I could tell by that look of triumph that she could never quite manage to hide from me. Partly just because I'd seen it so often.

"Fine," I said, giving in to inevitability. "But I'm driving and you're not arguing that one."

My sister leaped off my bed and wrapped her arms around me.

"See, you're the best brother ever. Can we go right now?"

"Give me a couple minutes."

Kristin practically bounced out of the room as I leaned back and sighed. Now I'd have to be even more on my toes to make sure nothing went wrong or I'd be getting rightfully blamed as an active participant. Still, there was a chance that it could turn out to be worth the trouble.

****

We picked up Shannon without incident and when we got back the two girls spent some time doing whatever it is they do. In some ways it might have been better this way since as long as Kristin wasn't bored she was less likely to come up with bad ideas just to amuse herself.

It didn't take me long however to realize that despite what Kristin had convinced me, I still couldn't simply walk up to Shannon and ask her out. I didn't have the kind of confidence that would let me initiate something like that, particularly with my sister hanging around. Fortunately it turned out I didn't have to.

I was lying on my bed that evening reading something for my English class, which would get a derisive comment from Kristin if she caught me, when Shannon walked up to the doorway.

"Hey, mind if I come in?" she asked.

"Uh, no that's fine. I mean, yeah, sure."

Great, I was having trouble with monosyllabic words. That didn't bode well. I sat up and tossed the book onto my desk as Shannon came closer.

"So I guess I should thank you for letting me come over tonight," she said, looking casually around my room.

"Oh that's okay, it's not big deal," I said, trying to downplay my involvement instinctively.

"Your sister said you might have something to ask me," Shannon continued.

Shit shit shit, what did Kristin tell her? I glanced toward the hallway to make sure it was still empty. The two of them probably wouldn't be working together just to tease me, but I couldn't discount the idea entirely.

Shannon gave a small smile at my look of panic. "That's okay, I know she's playing games," she said. "But I think you do kind of like me don't you?"

"Yeah, I do," I admitted, not meeting her eyes.

"Good, 'cause I kind of like you too. And even if Kris is just hoping you'll wuss out of saying anything, she did still give me permission."

"Permission for what?" I asked automatically.

I didn't bother pretending to take offense at the 'wuss out' comment because it was pretty dead on for me. As my sister would well know.

"For whatever. I figure we could probably do something just to bug her if you wanted."

"Like what?"

"Like I could give you a blowjob."

I heard the words and they matched up with her lip movements, but it seemed like I must have misunderstood somehow. Shannon had always been friendly around me and everything, but her suggestion went against most of what I understood about girls. Outside of when she came over with Kristin, or occasionally when we bumped in to each other in school, we'd never really spent any time together. The idea of someone just casually offering me anything sexual without at least going out a couple times was completely foreign to me.

"Um, okay," I said faintly.

Confused or not, enough of my brain was functioning to accept. Unless this turned out to be a prank after all, and I really didn't think it was since it definitely wasn't my sister's style, there was no good reason to refuse.

Shannon knelt down in front of me, but didn't immediately make any further move.

"You don't have to be so nervous," she said.

"I know, it's just I haven't really done anything like this with that many girls." Plus I was generally more comfortable with them when I did, but I could think of a good way to say that.

"That's okay, I haven't done this with that many guys either."

As though my concern had anything to do with our relative amounts of experience.

"Or is it because I'm moving too fast?" she asked, tilting her head slightly. "I swear I don't usually, I'm not a slut or anything. But I know you well enough that I can trust you not to be a dick about it later like some guys."

"And you can always have Kristin kick my ass if you're wrong."

"That too. But I don't think I am."

I watched in fascination as she reached for the front of my pants and undid them with only a slight fumble. My cock wasn't completely soft, but it was far from hard which I found a little embarrassing as Shannon carefully fished it out. She didn't seem to think there was anything wrong and acted as though it was nothing out of the ordinary. When I thought about it, I really was more used to a little foreplay before any clothing started coming off, so to speak. It was perfectly reasonable that I wouldn't be as worked up as normal.

"It's been a little while," Shannon said. "I might be out of practice."

She certainly didn't seem out of practice to me. Her fingers seemed to know exactly what they were doing as they gently stroked me to full erection. Then again, maybe I just wasn't much of a connoisseur. Any girl getting me off was better than doing it myself as far as I was concerned.

"That feels good," I assured her.

The corner of her mouth twitched upward as she looked at me for a second, then leaned closer to my lap.

"This'll feel even better," she said.

I drew in a sharp breath as her tongue flicked out and ran across the head of my cock before disappearing again. She repeated the movement a couple times before licking a path along the entire underside of the shaft. I had been getting very close to full hardness and Shannon's playful tongue was enough to get me the rest of the way.

With her hand wrapped around the base of my cock she parted her lips around the tip and started to take me into her mouth. She used a kind of bobbing motion as she worked me deeper inside until she was about halfway down my full length.

"I keep forgetting how much I like doing this," Shannon told me as she pulled back briefly. "I kinda wish I could take it a little deeper though, I have a wicked gag-reflex and it doesn't really work out very well if I go too far."

"You're doing pretty well as far as I'm concerned."

"See, that's what I'm saying about being able to trust you. I said almost the exact same thing to this one guy, and he wanted to, like, 'help me get used to it' or something. I'd have needed to like him a lot more before I'd let him shove his dick down my throat."

It wouldn't even have occurred to me to expect anything more than what Shannon wanted to do. Partly just because that's the sort of person I was, and partly because what she was doing felt so good anyway.

As her focus returned to my cock I once again got to feel her take as much of me as she could into her mouth while her fingers circled around the part she couldn't reach. She looked incredibly sexy as she sucked me off despite still being fully clothed. I loved the way she would look up at me every now and then without breaking her rhythm.

I was so wrapped up in the experience that it was another few minutes before I noticed Kristin watching from the doorway. It belatedly occurred to me that Shannon had never actually closed the door and my sister would naturally have been curious what her friend was doing in my room for so long.

My initial reaction was simply to freeze up, unnoticed by Shannon since I had been keeping fairly still anyway. I didn't think Kristin could see that much from where she was, but she could definitely guess what was going on. Once she saw that I had noticed her she bit her lip for a second before turning around and walking away.

"Shit," I said softly.

Shannon must have decided that I meant I was close to orgasm because she started working even harder on me. Despite my concern over what Kristin was thinking I actually was getting close and soon my need to cum overrode everything else.

"I'm gonna cum," I said, just to give Shannon some proper warning.

She didn't so much as slow down or look like she might pull her mouth away as I came. I'd never had a girl swallow before, but I kind of liked it. Not only was it pretty hot to cum inside her, there was no mess left afterward when she finally released me and straightened up.

"That... that was amazing," I said, guessing that she'd want to hear something along those lines.

Shannon smiled at me a little breathlessly and pulled herself up to flop down beside me on the bed.

"Glad you liked it," she said.

The rising and falling of her chest as she regained her breath was verging on the hypnotic, but I was beginning to remember my worried about my sister.

"I think Kristin might have seen us," I said.

Actually she had definitely seen us, but I was mainly looking to see what Shannon's response would be.

"Oh yeah?" she replied noncommittally.

"She seemed like she might have been a little upset," I pressed.

"How upset? Like just kind of annoyed or ready to burst into tears?"

"Probably somewhere in the middle."

Shannon stopped to think about it for a second, which was fine by me because at least she was taking it seriously now.

"Kyle?" she said thoughtfully.

"Yeah?"

"Have you ever brought a girlfriend home or been with her around Kristin or anything?"

I tried to recall exactly who I might have brought to the house, or who my sister would have met somewhere else. There were at least two past girlfriends that fit off the top of my head anyway.

"Yes," I said. "But I don't think they would have ever gotten to know each other that well."

"So this would have been a fairly new experience for her is what you're saying? Like maybe in her mind she's never had any real competition for being the only girl in your life. And seeing us, it might have changed that."

"I... I don't know, maybe. But why would she think this makes anything different? Not that I don't love having her as a sister, but it's really not the same relationship as what I'd have with someone else. I wouldn't be replacing her or anything."

I was starting to get flustered. Somehow it was looking like I'd done something wrong and I had no idea how that happened.

"Hey, maybe I don't even know what I'm talking about. I didn't even see her remember?" Shannon stood back up and shrugged. "Anyway, I'm gonna go clean up."

She left the room and shortly after I heard the bathroom door close down the hall. What she thought she needed to do I didn't know, she looked fine to me. But then, I wasn't a girl. And as I was reminded more than I liked, I never seemed to be able to fully understand their motivations.

It quickly occurred to me that Kristin would be alone for a short period of time if I went to talk to her. Even if I had misread her mood at least I would have confirmation that I was worrying over nothing.

As I expected my sister was sitting by herself in her room. She had some music on and her eyes were closed, although somehow she still heard me coming.

"So how was it?" she asked without opening her eyes.

"Uh, good," I said, unsure how to treat the question. "I just came to see if you were okay."

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"You looked like you weren't, that's all."

Finally she looked at me, giving me an appraising stare.

"I got weirded out at first," she admitted. "But it was really my own fault. I pushed you two toward each other and then didn't think you'd actually do anything. If I'd been smarter I would have stayed away from your room until Shannon came back."

"So everything's fine then?"

"Yeah, as far as I'm concerned."

I didn't really believe that was all there was to it, but I heard Shannon coming and I wasn't prepared to continue the conversation with both of them present. Besides, even if there was more of an issue than what Kristin would tell me, the girls might be able to work it out amongst themselves.

****

Nothing much else happened while Shannon was still around. I didn't even get a chance to figure out if what happened between us was purely a one-time thing before she left. I did get a friendly hug as she headed out the door where her mom was waiting to pick her up though, which I thought was probably not a bad sign.

Unfortunately with her friend gone, Kristin appeared to hit a dangerously bored state fairly quickly. That's how I interpreted it when she spent most of her time in her room and didn't look like she had much to occupy herself with when I walked by a couple times. I figured that she'd at least hit me up for some new scheme before going off on her own, which would give me a little warning. As it turned out I was sort of right.

"So you missing Shannon yet?" Kristin asked me Saturday evening as she casually entered my room.

"A bit. I guess I would've liked to talk to her before she went."

"You could always find her at school on Monday. Or I could give you her number if you make it worth my while."

My sister was probably genuinely willing to negotiate that information, but I was pretty sure her heart wasn't really in it. She clearly hadn't just wandered in for no reason, but she wasn't giving me any useful clues about what she actually wanted.

Eventually she lay down on my bed and curled up with her legs pulled protectively toward her chest. I took that as meaning she wasn't planning on leaving soon.

"Can I help with anything?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe." She paused for a long moment, perhaps waiting for me to prompt her again. "I keep thinking about you and Shannon," she said finally.

"It's really bugging you that much?"

"Kind of. I keep seeing it in my head, only it's different."

I didn't strictly mind Kristin picturing me getting head, although it was weird to hear her say. We also seemed to be getting into territory I was unequipped to handle.

"How is it different?" I asked for lack of anything better to say.

"Sometimes it's me instead of her."

She said it in a completely neutral voice, and her face gave away nothing that would suggest she was joking.

"Like you're..."

"Like I'm sucking you off, yeah. I always knew I was kinda messed up, but this is a brand new level for me."

"You're not messed up." I shook my head. "Everyone thinks about stuff sometimes that they feel guilty about later."

"Do you?"

"Of course. Some of it... well, it's about you."

That got her interest. I wouldn't normally have ever said anything about it, but she did start it so I figured it wouldn't bother her that much. Plus I knew she wouldn't tell anyone else.

"What kind of stuff about me?" she asked.

"I dunno, just stuff. Like when you come out of the shower wearing just a towel or something, I can't always stop my imagination you know?"

"So you think about me being naked sometimes?"

I winced a little at how bluntly she put it, but didn't try to retract my statement.

"Yes."

"But you feel guilty," she said thoughtfully. "What if I said I didn't mind? What if we decided that we can both think whatever we want about each other?"

"I'm not sure that's how it works."

"Why not? Isn't it just 'cause you're worried what I'd think if I found out? Well now that won't be a problem."

Kristin had a talent for making things simpler than they really were. It probably got her into trouble as much as it helped.

"Weren't you worried about what I'd think too?" I asked, changing the subject slightly.

"Yeah, that's why I told you. Because if you know now then I don't have to worry about you finding out later. And if you did get mad then at least you'd get over it sooner."

Simple. Sometimes I wished the world worked the way my sister thought it did.

"You're weird," I told her.

"I know." She grinned and stuck out her tongue at me. "So do we have a deal?"

"It's not like what you think is any of my business anyway, so yeah I guess I'm okay with it."

"Good."

She stood up and was gone without saying another word. The conversation had been a little odd, but it hadn't gone nearly as badly as it could have.

****

A few days passed and we entered a new week of school. Our parents hadn't found anything out of place upon their return so we were back to business as usual.

By Wednesday I still hadn't really had much of a chance to talk to Shannon. We didn't have any classes together and there really wasn't any reason I would run into her without making a specific effort.

Kristin on the other hand did share a history class with me so I saw her at least once a day at school. I didn't think anything had changed all that much between us, but sometimes when she looked at me I could swear there was something in her eyes that never used to be there. It made me wonder what exactly she might be seeing.

Xarth
Xarth
14,579 Followers