Because You Deserve It

Story Info
Sub loses her anal virginity to her Dom.
3.7k words
3.98
21.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silence covered the room like a blanket of fresh snow. Blindfolded, Elly knelt in the middle of the room, comfortably resting on the soft carpet. The temperature was just warm enough to keep her from shivering – but nothing could still the trembling of anticipation in her hands. The time without Nathaniel had seemed endless, just as it always did. Occupational responsibilities kept them separated for months at a time, and every day spent without him seemed in a way lost. The day they could see each other again after such long absences was more of a holiday than any other. And this holiday was a very special one indeed.

This particular day was a Friday in December. Elly and Nathaniel had been counting down the days for weeks until, finally, the evening before the big day arrived. Before retiring for the night, Nathaniel had provided Elly with an unusual set of instructions: instead of meeting him at the airport as she always did, she was to check in at the Hotel Alexander and wait for him there. Blindfolded and naked, kneeling on the carpet. And she was to make sure her ass was clean for him. It was an unusual request that had sent her imagination on pornographic journeys for half of the previous night. Maybe he would finally take the last bit of her virginity.

On Friday evening, Nathaniel had sent her a text message upon landing, which read: "I'm on my way." Giddy and almost unable to keep still, Elly undressed, bound her scarf around her eyes and knelt in front of the hotel bed. Alternatingly comfortable and uncomfortable, she was reluctant to move and – heaven forbid – disappoint Nathaniel by not complying, if he happened to walk in at this very moment. So she waited, feeling pressure rise inside her in expectation of the coming hours.

The silence of the hotel room was finally, after ages of waiting, broken by the discrete sliding sound of the door's electronic lock mechanism. Elly's heart fluttered in her breast and she had to control herself not to jump up and into her beloved's arms. She expected him to drop his bags and take her into his arms, kiss her and love her on the spot. But her desire went unanswered. The door closed with a satisfied click, Elly heard footsteps and finally a bag being dropped onto the floor several feet away – and then silence, tense as just before a storm. She could barely make out breathing, his breathing that was so familiar to her. Her entire body trembled as she heard clothing drop to the floor, piece by piece. Then the bathroom door closed, and momentarily, the sound of running water filled the room.

Her legs were begging her to change her position, to move, and she used the window of relative safety to shift her weight, though this barely lessened her discomfort. The next minutes passed agonisingly slowly until – finally! – the sound of water ceased and the bathroom door opened. The warm smell of complementary hotel soap filled the air, and she heard Nathaniel groan as he did when he stretched. She wanted to tear the scarf from her eyes and run to him, finally feel the muscles of his arms stiffen as he picked her up to swing her round in a heartfelt embrace.

She could feel him walk over to her. He stood behind her, his scent filled Elly's nostrils and she turned her head over her shoulder.

"Nathaniel," she uttered, uncertainty apparent in her voice.

"Elly," was his baritone reply. The affection alone in those two syllables was unmistakeable, and Elly felt an entire swarm of butterflies flutter about inside of her. "I like the way you've decided to greet me." The butterflies gathered and swooped right down into her loins, filling her thighs with a warm and not unwelcome ache.

"You know that I'm completely at your feet," she replied.

"And that's good," Nathaniel's smile was audible. The warmth of his body radiated on to her cool skin as he knelt behind her. With gentle hands he caressed her neck, shoulders and sides, until they came to a halt on Elly's generous hips. He squeezed them, stopping short just before the point of pain. "That's good," he repeated in a whisper. "Because that's where you belong."

With surprising force, Nathaniel pushed her forward so that her face rested on the floor, and her bum was pushed upward. A moment later, Elly felt a weight on her cheek that she, only after a moment, was able to identify as his foot.

"Sometimes I think that you need to be reminded of your place, Elly." Nathaniel's voice was hardly recognisable. There was a harsh edge to it that Elly had never heard before. Despite this – or rather, because of this – she felt her crotch moisten. Nathaniel continued, "Only a few months ago you promised me your complete and utter obedience and loyalty. Am I right?"

"Uh-huh," Elly consented for lack of being able to form words.

"And you have on many occasions proven your obedience, last but not least this evening." Nathaniel lifted his foot and knelt down in front of Elly. Then he gruffly took her by the hair and pulled her back up to a kneeling position. The carpet of the hotel room had left a delicate, red pattern on her right cheek. With satisfaction he saw the characteristic way Elly's mouth fell open when she was aroused. He could smell her excitement and he had to control himself so as not to throw her onto the bed and take her there and then. No, he still had plans for her, and his own, slightly different urges to satisfy. "But your faithfulness is another matter," he said. "I know that you've been flirting with that dog, Roberto. Haven't you?"

Elly's lips moved in silent protest. The playful banter between herself and her Spanish colleague was no more than precisely that – she even made sure to inform Nathaniel of everything that happened between them in order to make certain that he would not suspect foul play. And then she had, only half jokingly, let slide that she felt a punishment for her flirtatious behaviour was in order. Desire mixed with an excited kind of fear in her veins.

Nathaniel gave her head a brusque jolt. "Haven't you?" he repeated, the threat clear in his voice.

Elly felt her breasts cover in goose bumps and her nipples stiffen. She licked her lips and nodded. Behind her blindfold, she imagined Nathaniel's eyes narrow as he shook his head.

Nathaniel stood up, pulling Elly along with him, who gave a sound that betrayed more arousal than fear. That needed to be changed. "I think you need to be reminded of who your real Dom is." He pushed her onto the spacious double bed, where she landed in a soft heap of covers. She tried to turn toward him, but he grabbed her by the shoulder and pushed her down. "You don't seem to be very talkative this evening. Don't you have anything to say to me?"

"I –" Elly stammered. "We only had lunch together. I didn't think –"

With a resonating smack, Nathaniel left a red mark on Elly's ass. "You didn't think? What didn't you think?" Elly buried her face into the covers of the bed, trying not to squeal in reaction to the stinging in her bum. "You didn't think that I would find out, is that it?"

"No, I – ah!"

A second red area appeared to mirror the first. "You naughty thing," Nathaniel hissed and brought his hand down hard on Elly's ass, once, twice, three times, each time soliciting louder squeaks from her, but she was still holding significantly back. No, that would not do. "You were daydreaming about him, weren't you?" Elly said nothing. "When you were alone with him, what were you thinking?" An uncertain noise escaped through the covers in which Elly had buried her face. Nathaniel slapped her ass again, and the sound resonated through the room with an echo. "How do I know that you didn't let him fuck you?!"

Finally, Elly protested loudly, her voice filled with conviction. "I didn't! I would never –"

"You're a filthy – little – slut – and – you – are – mine!" Slaps accentuated every word Nathaniel spoke.

Elly's voice broke into a half-moaning, half-sobbing mess. By now, her ass was starting to shine in a healthy, red colour, and Nathaniel could see her slit starting to glisten. At the same time, his cock was starting to ache with desire, and seeing the wetness gather between Elly's legs only made it harder to resist.

"I'm sorry!" Elly moaned, her voice wracked with the beautiful tone of enduring pain. "It won't happen again, I'm sorry, I only ever wanted you!"

Her breathing was heavy, and Nathaniel thought he could see a gentle tremor shake her thighs.

Those large, soft thighs that reminded him of pagan depictions of the mother goddess, the embodiment of life-giving sexual energy. How he wanted to penetrate her and feel her warm legs enclose him in a secure embrace and carry him to places beyond this world. He pushed these thoughts out of his mind. Not yet.

Gently, Nathaniel stroked Elly's very red, very warm ass. A sob shook her body. "What are you, Elly?"

"A slut," she moaned.

"What else?"

Her reply came in form of a protesting moan.

To which he replied with a loud smack. "You're a filthy, cum-drinking slut. Say it!"

"I'm a filthy, cum-drinking slut!"

"You would let anyone fuck you, wouldn't you, slut?"

"Anyone and any amount!" Elly moaned, pushing her hips toward Nathaniel. "Please fuck me, I can't take it anymore!"

Nathaniel grinned. So soon? Usually it took her longer to reach the begging stage. Maybe she had indeed kept her promise not to touch herself for the last week before his arrival. There was still much fun to be had, though, before he would acquiesce to her request – and then he would make sure to fuck her until she begged for him to stop.

"That's exactly what a slut would say," Nathaniel said, turning away. "So then, slut, come here."

Without hesitation, Elly got up and slowly, blindly, started moving toward Nathaniel. "On your knees!" He ordered. Elly sank to her knees and crawled toward Nathaniel. "You're trained like a dog," he mused. "Like a regular bitch."

"And just like a dog I'll always come crawling back to you," Elly said. Something in Nathaniel turned soft – Elly always managed to melt his heart even in the throes of violent passion. Suddenly he couldn't bring it over his heart to be quite so cruel to her any longer. Silently, he put the whip he had just procured back into his bag. But that didn't mean that he couldn't still indulge in other things. He rummaged around in his bag until he found the new collar he had bought for Elly. It had a silver tag with her name engraved on it.

"Sit up," he ordered and fastened the collar around her neck along with a silver link chain. "Good girl." Nathaniel was amused to see the happy, almost prideful look on Elly's face. Now, up close, he could see a greyish stain in the shape of a tear leading down her cheek. She must be wearing make-up beneath the blindfold, he thought, vaguely wondering why women always thought it was necessary to put on make-up even just for sex.

Seeing Elly kneeling in front of him sent another wave of longing through Nathaniel's body. Her breasts hung from her chest like fruit ripe for the picking, her hips were beckoning to him, her scent filled his head like opium. He wouldn't be able to restrain himself much longer now.

"Come," he said as he sat down on the edge of the bed, leading Elly along on her silver leash. He leaned back into the mattress, pulling Elly's head into his crotch. With one hand he held his cock, with the other he guided her head toward it. He slid into her and had to force himself not to explode right into her mouth. He pulled the chain in close and pushed the back of her head down so that she took in every bit of him.

"There's a good girl," he groaned. "Suck it like a good little bitch."

The next minutes passed in a haze of pleasure. Elly's tongue suckled on his penis with such skill that for a moment he wondered whether she maybe did have practise without him. But this thought was blown straight out of his mind as she continued sucking his cock with growing ferocity. It wasn't long before he felt the first warning tensions that predicted ejaculation. He pulled Elly away by the leash. "You greedy little thing," he said. The smile she gave him in response was pure beauty. He saw that she knew the reason he had interrupted her. She was growing bold. He decided it was time for a change in tactics. "Get up on the bed and give me your ass. Good. Now spread your lips for me."

The image before him was pure pornography. Elly's wide, still slightly red ass, along with her soft, white thighs were the perfect frame for her dripping hole, which she presented to him, unabashed and willing like a mare in heat. "All of this," Nathaniel said, stroking her legs and ass, "all of this is mine. And don't you forget it." He slapped her ass again, bringing some of the colour back. The sounds that escaped Elly's mouth were pleasure given a voice, but nothing compared to the sound she made when he slipped three fingers into her hot pussy. Slowly at first and then faster he stroked the wall of her vagina, found her sensitive spot, and revelled in the convulsions around his hand as well as the perfect view he had from this perspective. Several times he drove her nearly to coming before bringing her down again just before the peak of climax. "Do you want to come?" he asked her.

"Yes!" she moaned. "Please, please let me come!"

He took his soaked hand and slapped her pussy hard. "Then scream for me!" The wet sound of hand against pussy reverberated on the walls, and with every slap, Elly grew louder, but not loud enough. She was getting there, but not fast enough. He hit her harder. Her ass and pussy were hot and wet to the touch. Smack – smack – smack! "I know you can give me more!"

Elly's voice was drowning out every other sound, but still he knew there was more to be had. Still harder he slapped her thighs, her pussy, her sensitive, pink little asshole.

"Scream for me, you fucking cunt!" That was it – the scream that tore apart the room was the ultimate combination of pleasure, pain, humiliation and love. Then he grabbed her by the flesh of her hips and drove his burning cock into her, ramming it against her until she came with tears running down her cheeks. He gave her two more orgasms, digging his nails into her skin, leaving his mark upon her flesh, before he pulled out. Almost immediately, Elly collapsed onto her back and lay panting, catching her breath.

Unwilling to give her time for respite, he pushed her legs apart and buried his face between them, licking and sucking on her lips and on her clit. Her taste was exquisite. She gave the word "beautiful" a taste. He could not get enough of her. It wasn't long before Elly pushed her hips harder toward him and made noises - broken, incoherent words and sounds. Nathaniel gave her a malicious smile and asked, "You want me to make you come?"

"Yes, yes, yes," Elly trailed her hands toward her pussy and spreading it open for him. "Please," she moaned.

Without a word, Nathaniel took hold of her leash and tugged her out of the bed. He led her toward the dresser and pushed her over it. "Remind me again what you are," he whispered into her ear as he stroked her head.

"I'm a filthy little slut, a cock-sucking bitch – I'm a cum-drinking whore, I want you to fuck me until I faint! Please, please fuck me, Nathaniel, please let me come!"

Nathaniel was thankful for the blindfold, as it meant that Elly couldn't see the smile that came over his face. "That can be arranged," he muttered. "Stay still." From his bag, he took leather hand cuffs and nimbly fastened them around Elly's wrists. "You are mine, you are my property, my whore, my fuck-slut. Is that clear?"

"Yes!"

"You are mine to do with as I please, and there is nothing you can do to change that. And I want to fuck you, Elly, I want to fuck you so hard that you will be sore until a week from now."

Nathaniel retrieved a beginner's dildo and a bottle of lube from his bag. He poured a generous amount of lube over the dildo and some more over his hand. "You are mine, and I'll not allow you to forget that again." He put the bottle down and gently massaged Elly's ass cheeks, spreading the lube over her tight little asshole. He could see that she was tensing up, probably in anticipation of what was to follow. "Do you still want to give your ass to me?"

He trailed his hand down to her pussy, still hot and wet, and massaged her clit until he elicited her first pre-orgasmic moans. "Yes," she muttered. "Yes, I want you to make me yours completely..."

He pressed his thumb against her asshole – it was tight, unrelenting, virgin. The sight of Elly bent before him, restrained, helpless, filled him with hunger for her flesh and blood. And that was what he was going to take. Carefully he pushed his thumb into her ass, against the resistance of the tight, pink ring. "Relax," he whispered, and the resistance weakened. He continued to stroke her g-spot, and soon he was inside of her – then, after a moment, he removed his thumb and put the slippery dildo against her ass. Carefully, he pushed it inside of her, all the while massaging her pussy, all the while trying not to hurt her too much. The first time was always the hardest.

When he heard her sob, he froze. "Do you want me to stop?" he asked quietly.

"No," she replied. "No, please keep going..."

"Just relax." It was easier now, and soon half of the length of the dildo was inside of her ass, and his hand inside of her pussy. Listening to Elly's voice, her breath, her moans, he allowed her to move her hips to her own steadily increasing pace.

"You have no idea how beautiful this is," Nathaniel said. The view was spectacular. Elly, bound in front of him, a dildo up her ass, and his hand inside her pussy. As he continued stroking her G-spot, Elly's hips joined his rhythm. Slowly, he began to move the dildo forward and backward, and Elly's moans became louder. "I wish you could see this now," Nathaniel said as her hips drove him to move more quickly. "You like it, don't you?"

"It's so big!"

"Just you wait until my cock is in there."

Elly groaned loudly and arched her back, pushing her ass toward Nathaniel. This was too much for him – he let go of his self-restraint as his cock grew as hard and aching as ever. He needed to take her now, he had to! He let the dildo glide out of Elly. There were faint traces of blood on it. "How does it feel?"

In a low voice, Elly replied, "It feels like I want you to claim my virgin asshole for yourself."

A moan escaped his throat. "I'm going to make you forever mine now, Elly," he growled. "I'm going to fuck your ass, and I'm going to fuck it hard."

In response, Elly widened her legs. Though her eyes were hid behind the blindfold, the lust in her was not to be missed. Nathaniel covered his cock in lube and held it against Elly's already retightening asshole. He stroked her cheeks and leaned against her. She was so tight that at first he thought it wouldn't work – but ever so slowly, he was able to enter in to her with a guttural moan.

Elly felt as filled up as never before. She gasped. She wasn't sure if the pain was worse than the pleasure she received from it, but she was too high on natural chemistry to make any mention of it. Tears burned in her eyes, pre-orgasmic tensions burned in her thighs. The feeling of being penetrated in this way for the first time by the man she loved was exhilarating. "I am your fuck-toy," she moaned in a thick voice, "I want you to tear me apart!"

Upon hearing this, Nathaniel was completely overtaken by carnal desire. Taking over Elly's body and soul like this made him feel as powerful as he had never felt before. It wasn't long until he felt his balls tighten. When he took his cock out of her, she gasped as in in protest. Her glistening asshole twitched, as if in protest.

He pulled Elly off of the dresser on to her knees and held his cock in front of her mouth. Like a good girl, she opened her mouth and waited, and as his hot cum spewed forth over her face and into her mouth, she licked every little droplet she could find. With a trembling hand, Nathaniel wiped the drops of cum off of her face and let her lick them from his fingers. Then he went on his knees in front of her and removed her blindfold. She was smiling, still on her way back to the real world.

12