Becca

Story Info
Love story at Camp Lake Surprose.
9.2k words
4.65
22.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers

My cabin mate Robert and I looked forward to dinner. The fact that there was going to be a business meeting afterward was only a minor drawback. Steak tonight!

We were exhausted after spending a very long day getting the place ready for the first invasion of kids the next day. We were junior counselors at a summer camp, this was my second year, Robert's first.

We walked to dinner together and while eating spent our time talking to two girls who were counselors at the girls camp across the lake. One of them, a vivacious brunette named Fran, made it a point to mention to Robert that there was a nice clearing between the girl counselor's and the boy's counselors cabins.

The other, an adorable redhead named Becca, mentioned the meadow had a great view of the lake and with a full moon tonight it would be a great place to relax.I had known Fran and Becca since junior high. Robert met them as high school seniors.

I had a crush on Becca all the way through school but she did not know I existed. At last summers camp we became friends but barely so. I knew Becca and Fran had been lovers once but although I was sure Fran was gay, I was also sure Becca was not.

Getting closer to Becca had been my goal in life for quite sometime.

This was Becca's third year as a counselor, Fran's second. All four of us would be college seniors in the fall, Robert and me at the State University, the girls at a private college eighty miles away.

This was the first day of summer camp and I was surprised that Becca and Fran had come over to sit with Robert and me. I panicked for a second thinking Becca was going to put the make on Robert but as it surprisingly turned out it was Fran making moves on him. Apparently my crush on Becca had survived another year.

Becca pretended to put the make on me just as the camp owners and the head counselor started the meeting. The session included the do's and don'ts for the kids and for the counselors. We were told that while the kids were in camp we were not to fraternize. There was a pause before they went to the next subject. Nearly everyone in the room caught on to the fact that there were no restrictions tonight, there were no kids in camp.

Only Saturday dinners were coed, again because there were no kids from noon Saturday until two in the afternoon Sunday. The boys filled up the dining hall during the week. The girls dining hall was smaller as their camp was smaller. We had an average of 150 boys in camp and they had around 65 girls.

Immediately after the meeting Robert and I allowed the girls to lead us to the clearing by the lake. They both looked like sexy tomboys and they had each starred in high school athletics. I was stunned that Becca chose me as her escort to the meadow, it was known as "The Make Out Fields" by all the counselors.

We sat together at first but soon Becca led me a few feet towards the lake. As soon as I sat on the grass she sat on my lap and started kissing me with enthusiasm. Her long legs were astride my hips and she soon began to grind her pussy on my already very hard dick.

I was waiting for the punch line in the joke, after all those years my dreams of her just could not be coming true.

She suddenly removed her t shirt revealing a much larger than expected pair of tits. They were milky white and seemed to glow in the moonlight. I decided that while it lasted I would take advantage of my good fortune as best I could.

I pulled her to me and tried to devour first one tit then the other. While I was occupied she unbuttoned both our shorts and pulled hers off and mine down enough to free my cock. I was shocked by her aggression. This was the girl I had pined for and never expected to get. Now, suddenly, she wanted to fuck me.

She mounted me with a groan and I suddenly remembered that we were not alone. My eyes found Robert and Fran and saw that she was on her hands and knees, Robert was fucking her hard from behind. I returned my concentration to Becca as she slid my cock in and out of her pussy in long, slow, strokes. My hands went to her tits and I gently mauled them.

Becca stopped completely and gasped for breath. I could feel her cunt muscles spasm. She had cum but I found myself nowhere near mine.

She recovered and stood. She pulled my hand and I also stood, my dick pointing at the moon. As she picked up her t shirt and shorts she made me step out of mine. As she bent over to pick up them up she kissed the head of my dick. It jumped and she giggled.

We walked to where Fran and Robert were still fucking. Becca stepped in front of Fran and laid down with her pussy directly under Fran's head. Becca motioned for me to straddle her head. I did as instructed and she inhaled my dick in her mouth. It was an awesome feeling. I was naked from the waist down on my hands and knees with my dick being absorbed by a girls mouth. Once when Becca moaned and gently bit on my cock I turned my head and watched Fran lap up Becca's juices from her pussy.

I heard Robert grunt as he quickly pulled out of Fran's cunt and shoot his load over her back. I concentrated on my ready to burst dick until I felt a tongue licking my ass. I exploded into Becca's mouth.

She swallowed the first load but then took me out of her mouth and pushed me back enough so my loads were now hitting her tits.

After some panting and caresses the girls announced they were going back. Robert and I watched as thirty feet from us they stopped, gave us a sexy look, and embraced each other in a deep kiss, complete with tit groping hands. They were still naked.

Soon they were gone. Becca's lack of concern for my efforts towards her appeared to be because she really was gay. Perhaps this was just a lark for the two girls, maybe daring each other to get a guy tonight.

My disappointment was short lived. I had been fucked and been sucked off by the girl of my dreams. Maybe it would happen again.

The week went by uneventfully and the following Saturday night Becca immediately claimed the seat next to me as Fran sat next to Robert. Our conversation was mostly about camp events as we ate. When the meeting itself started, however, Becca's hand found its way to my shorts, unzipped the fly, insinuated her hand inside and gripped my dick.

After I recovered from the surprise I decided two can play this game and quickly pushed the loose material of Becca's shorts to one side and plunged a finger into her pussy. She allowed a sigh to escape which brought the attention of several others to us. It seemed only the girls understood what was going on. We did not attempt to masturbate the other, we were happy with the caresses of our sex organs.

At the end of each meeting there was always a video show featuring the kids that had departed camp that afternoon with as many embarrassing shots of the counselors as could get mixed in. Becca and I stood so we could see the screen above the crowd. One nice sequence showed Robert carrying a boy out of the pool at full speed to the nearest restroom. The boy was doing his best not to throw up.

Robert had related the incident to me including the fact that they had not quite made it to a stall before the kid threw up.

A short sequence of me holding Wanda the Tarantula in my hand while a very apprehensive boy tried not to run away brought out the usual chorus of "eeews" from most. I was accustomed to being alone in my appreciation of creepy crawlies. Becca had gently jabbed her elbow into my ribs during the sequence.

Another sequence showed Fran and her canoe full of girls in a slow motion rollover. It was very funny and I looked for Fran to see her reaction. I did not immediately see her, I did see Robert, still sitting, his hands moving under the table. As my eyes adjusted I saw Fran under the table sucking Robert's dick.

Becca was standing in front of me, I had my arms around her waist. I brought her attention to the scene under the table.She watched for a while then leaned over and put her elbows on the table in front of us. She jammed her ass against my groin. I pulled her shorts to the side and again stuck a finger in her pussy.

She pulled away from it and again jammed her ass at me. It dawned on me it was not a finger she wanted.

We were at a table in the back corner. The only light in the hall was from the projection TV. We were in no ones line of sight to the screen.

As surreptitiously as possible I pulled my dick out and slid it deeply into her pussy. She arched her back and I began to rub it as if trying to soothe some pain. I moved just enough in my massage on her back that we were doing a good job of fucking.

The girls were amazingly bold. I was absolutely astounded that I had joined them in their bravado.

I saw Fran's hand come up from under the table just far enough to pinch a nipple on Becca's breast. Becca fell into what I now knew was a quiet yet intense orgasm. Fluids bathed my dick. I was on the verge of cumming but did not want to risk pregnancy and could not just let it fly in the dining hall, so I pulled out off Becca's pussy and jammed the head of my dick between the cheeks of her ass.As luck would have it the head of my dick was at her rosebud and my first cum shot flew into it.

Becca pushed back hard as my second stream invaded her nether opening and the head of my dick went into her ass. I had perhaps four or five more pulses of cum. By the time I was done my dick was buried in Becca's ass.I started to withdraw but Becca pushed herself back into me and hissed "No."

I put one hand around her waist to work on her clit but found a hand already there. I could not tell if it was Becca's or Fran's hand so I just made myself useful by fucking her ass with long, slow strokes. Becca had a somewhat more subdued cum. She then allowed me to withdraw from her ass.

By the time the lights came up Becca was in her seat in front of me and I was standing behind her massaging her shoulders. I was zipped up and so was Robert. Fran was in her seat. She opened her mouth for us to see Robert's cum, then swallowed it.

The meeting was over and after a quick stop to the restrooms, ( I managed to rinse and wipe my dick without drawing attention), we headed for the meadow.

We sat together in the meadow, kissing and caressing. Fran was the only one not to have cum during the slide show so Robert ate her pussy while Becca and I watched and cuddled.Becca whispered to me, "I am on the pill so you can cum in my pussy. Or in my ass. Or in my mouth," she giggled.

"You forgot between your tits" I said.

"Oh, yeah, there too."

We watched Robert bring Fran to a nice cum then start on her pussy again. Becca decided we needed to go for a walk. She asked me about the girls I had brought to the meadow last year and she was stunned to hear that I had not graced the meadow until the previous Saturday with her.

She looked at me incredulously and asked, "Did you even want to come out with a girl out here then?"

I remained silent as my brain digested some newly arrived data and possibilities, starting with the one that she may want me nearly as much as I wanted her. Becca sensed that I was holding back. She kissed me softly, tenderly.

She said, "You can have me as long as you want, any way you want. I ask for just one thing, don't lie to me."

Busted. Quick decision needed. Did I want Becca for the foreseeable future, (YES!), or was this a two or three week fling, (very likely), soon to be forgotten by her?

I did not think I could survive being dumped by her. Do I tell the truth or continue protecting myself from hurt?

"OK, Yes, I have had a special someone in mind but had never been able get her attention. I think she is gay. Until recently I though she may have hated me."

Becca mulled over what I said and asked "Why do you think she no longer hates you. What has happened?"

I could not very well tell her that since the girl had fucked me and sucked me I had my suspicions it was true so I deflected the question. "You remember how Robert and I competed against each other all the time? We fought over grade point average and batting average. Every school wide race for any student government position we ran against each other. I was convinced he hated me, he was convinced I hated him.

Our freshman year in college we became the new kids on the team and in the classroom. We had to lean on each other to get by. Once we were both on the same side of the eight ball we saw each other differently. In fact we are so much alike some are surprised to learn we are not brothers. He has been my best friend for two years now."

Becca said "Fran and I started out that way. We competed in sports and in boys. Our biggest triumphs were when we could get the other's boy friends attention. At the time I did not know her boyfriends were only for show. Come to think about it, I guess mine were too. We were the last two in the locker room after a game one night. We were wet and naked and in a foul mood after a loss. One thing led to another and we were at each others face ready to start throwing punches.

We were so close that our tits touched. It was as if a jolt of electricity had gone through me. I thought it was a trick of some kind she had pulled until I saw the look of shock in her face. She had felt it too.

Hesitantly I got closer to her. She closed her eyes. We moaned after our tits touched again. Suddenly we were kissing with abandon. Our tits were crushing each other. Her hand was on my ass and mine was headed there until we heard a polite cough and someone say "Excuse me."

It was our coach. She marched us both into her office and started berating us on our carelessness. She told us in no uncertain terms that if it happened on school grounds again she would turn us in. Fran and I were terrified and held each others hand tightly. The coach softened her voice and said that she was very happy we had come to an understanding.

She said she hated that her two best students and two best athletes could not get along. She had suspected that there was something underneath the animosity and was glad to see it come out.

She herded us out of her office and making us swear that the public will never see anything. She swatted then caressed our naked asses as we walked out her office door.

The coach asked us to come see her after graduation if we wanted to visit.

Fran and I made a point to be at the door of her condo the morning after graduation. We nearly devoured her and we still make love to her at least once each time we return home from college."

"Which coach was that? I asked mostly out of idle curiosity.

Becca looked like she was doing to tell me "None of your business" but suddenly paused. She studied my face closely then said "Ms. Sokoloff."

I sensed that her level of trust in me had been upgraded dramatically. She somehow knew I would never betray her confidence. It was made easier for me knowing and liking Ms. Sokoloff. I already knew she was gay.

Suddenly alarms started to go off in my head. My ears began to burn. I had to control my breathing. I could not allow the possibility that Becca had deep feelings for me to form in my brain.

"Are you going to seduce this love of yours?" she asked returning to her original line of interrogation.

There was a slight tremor in her voice.I thought about it and eventually said , "Yes, I am."

Becca's face froze in a forced smile. I had hurt her. I could not believe it. She cared for me.

"Becca, that girl I like, the special one, it's....."

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want."

"Becca!. It's you!"

She was stunned. Her mouth was open as if she wanted to say something but could not remember what. I kissed her. She punched me in the shoulder telling me I was not funny. I kissed her again while she struggled to break my embrace. I broke the kiss and while holding her tightly to me I looked into her eyes and reminded her that I had promised never to lie to her.

She studied my face carefully. I kissed her softly and I relaxed my hold on her. She suddenly beat her fists against my chest growling "You better be telling me the truth or I will rip your balls off and ram them up your ass." That outburst was followed by a bone crushing embrace and a loud, deep sob.

"You are one strange dirty minded broad."

"Yes, but I am your strange dirty minded broad."

And so it would stay.

We walked around the meadow and briefly stopped to watch a fuck here, a blow job there, even a threesome with a girl who couldn't decide which guy she wanted so took them both.

It was a much more active night than the previous Saturday night. Becca told me that by the end of the camp even the gay couples were out here if only to escape the heat of the cabins.

Becca apologized for acting like a slut. After she had been convinced that I would never take the initiative she set out to seduce me. She did not plan the sex between us the first night or tonight. She just could not help herself.

Becca said she had wanted me for so long that once we were together it was like a dam burst. She told me she went on the pill for my benefit figuring that I was so damn polite I would let her rape me.

Becca began to recount her sexual history to me. I stopped her and told her it was not necessary. I also thought to myself that it would bother me greatly.

Becca insisted because she wanted me to accept all of her as she was, no secrets, and because she did not want us using condoms.

She had fucked three guys, one in high school, (I knew about that one), one her freshman year in college, (three times she said), and one her second year in college. She had lived with that guy the during spring semester but even before spring break their relationship had become one of roommates.

I was her first in over a year and the only one not using a condom. Mine was the first "real cock" in her ass and the first to cum in her mouth. She added, "And I am disease and drug free, a mild exhibitionist, somewhat bisexual, (she said with a giggle), and crazy about you."

I was pleased that my reaction to her confession had been mild, and very pleased at how little heterosexual experience she had. My mind did not seem to slot other women as competition.

"Your turn" she said

."OK, I had sex with four girls in high school...

"Becca interrupted and reeled off all four names accurately. I paused in surprise and had to be prompted to continue.

"Two as a freshman, five as a sophomore, (I attended a lot of frat parties), one the fall semester of last year. I used condoms every single time. Drug and disease free, straight, (so far), somewhat of a voyeur. And, oh lets see, oh yeah, crazy about you".

"It does not bother you that I kiss women and eat pussy?"

"Yes it does. I gives me a hard-on every time."

We kissed as we walked which made walking a slow process. When we returned to our original spot we found Fran and Robert completely nude, holding each other closely.

Becca turned to me and undressed me then undressed herself. She sank into the soft grass and held her hands out to me. I covered her body with mine, her hand guiding my very hard cock into her waiting pussy.

We made love, slowly, with deep passion. Fran and Robert sat up to watch us. Fran was between Robert's legs, he had his arms around her, hugging her to him. The girls exchange loving glances until Becca allowed herself to become completely immersed into our love making. Our orgasms came quietly but with great intensity. We were lovers.

Becca and I rolled to our sides and kissed. The kisses held promises.

We got up and dressed while Robert and Fran started their own slow fuck. I walked Becca as far down the path to the girls cabins as was allowed. We stopped and embraced. We kissed for a while until we saw Robert and Fran approaching in the distance. I kissed Becca one last time and started walking away.

jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers