Becca & Daniel: Dirty Laundry

Story Info
What starts out as a chore, ends with a new 'experience'.
2.1k words
3.9
43.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay mom, just please be careful! The lightning is terrible tonight" said Becca, as she held the phone to her shoulder while collecting the various laundry piles scattered about the bedroom and bathroom.

"I know mom, I know. He already said he'd stay with me and watch out for things until the morning. Just please get there soon and be careful!" she continued, with worry in her voice.

"Okay mom, I love you too! Oh and make sure they give you a good room with a window so you can see how the weather goes!"

"Okay, bye!"

"So she's getting a hotel room I assume?" asked Daniel, as he too collected some laundry in his arms.

"Yeah, she ran into flood waters and can hardly see with the rain, so she's going to stay at the Comfort Inn in Norfolk tonight" answered Becca.

"So it looks like it's just going to be the two of us, eh babe?"

Becca looked up at Daniel with a slight grin and curiosity. "Yeah, I guess it will. Just the two of us...and this damn laundry."

Daniel laughed, "well I believe that's just about the last of it."

"Okay, well I'll go ahead and put it in the washer then. Go ahead and head on back the TV, I'll be there in just a minute" said Becca, as she headed to the washer with the two full baskets.

Daniel went to the couch and began browsing through the remaining channels, as the storm had already blocked the reception from most.

Becca began loading the clothes into the washer, muttering about the mountain that was there to be done.

"Well hell, I might as well throw what I got on in there too. After all, I can just go find a clean pair of pajamas out of the dresser" she then continued "Daniel, don't look! I'm going to throw my clothes into the washer and grab a pair of pajamas in a minute!"

He raised his eyebrows in delight. "Are you serious babe? I can't even have a sneak peek?"

"Oh behave boy, I'll give you a glance when I walk by!" She had a smile on her face and self satisfaction knowing that she was turning him on so easily.

After checking around the corner to make sure Daniel was still on the couch, Becca unbuttoned the front of her jeans, before shimmying them down her beautifully smooth legs to her ankles. She stepped up and out of them, and adjusted the black lacey panties that clung around her sexy butt tightly. She then pulled her t-shirt up and over her head, as her curly blonde hair came flowing back down to her shoulders. She adjusted her matching black C-cup bra as it held in her gorgeous breasts, which practically begged for a loving touch. Her eighteen year old body looked absolutely angelic, as the light from the living room gleamed off of her tanned skin, lighting up her beautiful figure.

As she resumed loading the washer, Daniel decided he could no longer wait to see her come prancing by. He snuck to the corner of the doorway, and looked in at her as she had her back turned. She bent over to pick up the next handful from the basket, somehow managing to keep her amazing legs perfectly straight. This showed off her curvy ass, as Daniel soon noticed a bulge in his pants. As she stood up he noticed a slight shift in her lacey panties. Once she dropped in the clothes, and bent back down, he quickly noticed that one side of her glistening shaved womanhood was on display. As he continued to stare, he realized he could no longer resist the temptation.

Quietly, he tiptoed in behind her as she continued with the laundry. Now, within inches of her luscious ass, he reached forward and ever so gently ran his hand across the lace that covered her most secret of places. She jumped a little, as she was startled by the feeling.

This was immediately followed by a moan of ecstasy, as he now pushed against her.

He whispered, "Does that feel good baby?"

"Yes baby; oh my god yes it does" she moaned, as she reveled in the lust of his touch.

He then pushed two of his fingers past her panties, and gently into her awaiting pussy.

She braced herself up against the washer, as she was still bent over, almost at a ninety degree angle. She bit her bottom lip and let out a moan of pleasure.

"Oh my god baby, your fingers feel sooo damn good!"

Pretty soon the sounds of her slick wet cunt could be heard as he continued to finger-fuck her at an ever-increasing speed. He took his free hand and began to spank her ass, only adding to her pleasure.

"That's right baby! Please spank my ass hard! I want you so bad!" she yelled, trying to talk through her heavy breathing.

He then grabbed both sides of her panties and pulled them down to her ankles, exposing every curve of her gorgeous ass. He then kissed all over both of her ass cheeks, and worked his way down to her soaking cunt. He flicked his tongue across her opening, causing her to go wild. She then bucked into his face, as he shoved his tongue into her tight little hole.

"Oh fuck yeah baby! Eat out my tight little pussy! I wanna lick my cum from all over your face!" Becca screamed, as she was overcome with the burning desire for him.

Daniel then rubbed his fingers across her clit, sending her into overdrive. He kept up this rhythm as she continued to buck into his face, before she finally couldn't take it anymore.

"Right there baby! Right there! That's it! I'm gonna...I'm gonna cum all over you! AHHHHH!"

Becca let out a scream as a wave of sweetness came rushing out of her soaked cunt onto Daniel's face. He continued to lick her, causing her to buck every time he slightly grazed her sensitive clit. He finally stood up after taking all of her juices.

She then turned around and lunged at him with a kiss of pure passion. Their tongues darted in and out of each other's mouths, as she licked around his mouth and chin for her cunt juices.

She began to undo his belt, button, and zipper that held up his jeans. He pulled his shirt over his head, exposing his chest. She kissed him again, this time moving her way down his neck and across his chest. As she continued to move down, he reached behind her and unfastened the clasp of her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Her beautiful breasts spilled out, as they bounced freely against his abs. She then dropped to her knees, pulling his jeans down to his ankles, allowing him to step out of them before continuing to kiss his abs.

"You are so beautiful baby" he told Becca, as she was completely naked on her knees in front of him, with her bright blonde hair tucked behind one ear.

She smiled, and began to kiss around the waistband of his underwear, gently massaging the bulge that lay beneath it. She once again kissed down further, now kissing the bulge itself. Daniel let out a groan of pleasure, in awe of the feeling her lips could cause him.

After teasing him like this for several minutes, Becca grabbed a hold of his waistband, and pulled it down and off of him. She looked up at him and grinned, as the head of his rock hard dick was within an inch of her mouth. She then wrapped her fingers around the shaft, and began to pump him. He ran his fingers through her hair and moaned, as she gently slid the head into her mouth.

"Oh my god baby, please suck me hard!" Daniel moaned in pleasure, as Becca looked up at him with her innocent eyes.

She then pulled on his hips, causing his shaft to gradually slip further and further into her mouth. She sucked him with pure desire and lust, wanting him to fill her mouth with his cock. As she continued to slide deeper onto it, he tightened his grip on her hair. She smiled, and suddenly forced the rest of him into her.

"AHHHH BAAABBYYY! You're so damn hot! Oh my God!" he screamed.

He felt the head of his cock touch the back of her throat, which nearly made him cum. She pulled herself off of him, gasping for her breath.

"Was that good baby? Do you like seeing your thick cock jammed down my throat?" Becca whispered sensually.

Daniel then gripped her hair and forced her back on his cock. She quickly moaned as it slid to the back of her throat. He then pulled it out, and repeatedly pushed it back into her throat, watching her nose and chin come all the way up against his body. She moaned with pleasure as he rhythmically shoved his cock in and out of her mouth, before she finally couldn't take the desire anymore.

She suddenly stood up and lunged at him again with the most passionate kiss either of them had ever felt.

"I want you to take me, Daniel." She managed to say, between the tangling of their tongues and lips.

Daniel suddenly stopped and looked into her eyes and put a hand on her cheek. "Are you sure baby?" he whispered.

"I've never been more sure babe." She answered, smiling before diving back against his lips.

Daniel then picked her up and carried her over to the washer. Becca sat up on it and pulled him to her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him up against her.

Just then he stopped and looked at her again. "I love you so much baby." He whispered as she kissed him yet again.

"I love you too." She whispered into his ear, realizing what was about to happen.

Daniel then reached down and positioned himself against her opening. She moaned with desire as he began to rub it up and down against the moisture of her cunt. She reached around to his lower back, and pulled him into her.

"Oh...oh my...oh my God." She whispered, as he gently slid himself into her.

She then dug her fingernails into his back, and thrust against him. This caused the full length of his shaft to plunge deep into her.

"AAAHHHH! Holy shit baby! OH...MY....GOD that feels sooo good! Please baby, take my virginity!" she screamed out, before plunging her tongue back into his mouth.

Both Daniel and Becca began to move their hips at a gradually increasing speed, causing the pleasure to reach unreal levels. He then laid her back, continuing to thrust into her while sucking on her luscious tits.

This drove her absolutely wild, as she screamed his name and clawed his back hard enough to leave scratches. He then reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled against it, sending her passion through the roof.

As their bodies continued to be intertwined, they were overcome with lust. The only sounds to be heard were the sounds of heavy breaths and moans, accompanied by the sloshing sound of Becca's juices gliding across the surface of Daniel's thick cock.

"Please Daniel! Don't stop!" Becca screamed, as she couldn't get enough of the feeling of his cock inside of her tight, newly fucked cunt.

He kissed her passionately and, without hesitation, began to hammer her as hard as he possibly could.

"Baby I want to fill up your cunt with my hot cum!" he yelled.

Becca screamed in pleasure, "Yes baby! Oh god, please! I want you to cum in me too baby! Please cum in me sooo deep! I NEED IT!"

"You want it Becca!? You want it!?" he said, as he neared the point they longed after.

"Yes Daniel, please! I want it now! She answered.

As they locked lips again Becca finally couldn't take any more. Her cunt tightened around Daniel's cock, milking it for all it was worth.

"OHHH DANIEL! AHHHHHH!" she screamed, sending him over the edge.

He too finally lost all control and came deep inside of her now dripping cunt.

"AHHHHHH BECCA! THAT'S IT! OH MY GOD!" he moaned in pleasure.

The two of them then once again kissed passionately, as their bodies remained intertwined and soaked.

"I love you so much baby." Daniel whispered into her ear.

"I love you too Daniel." Becca responded with a smile. "And just think, this is only the beginning."

They then got up and went over to the couch and lay together naked, before falling asleep.