Becca Begins to Change

Story Info
A usually conservative wife begins to change.
3.4k words
4.09
63k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becca was a lithe 32 year old blonde, happily married (most of the time), and knew that she was about to do something wrong. It had started out not so innocently...

A little over a week ago she and her husband had decided to go out for brunch at a local resort for his birthday. Normally she was relatively conservative but on occasion he knew how to motivate her to do things she never would do outside of the privacy of her bedroom and sometimes not even there. On days like this she let him have his way and allowed him to display her to the world. And after all, today was his birthday and she would let him do as he wanted. All she wanted was to please him. It had been a warm summer weekend and she was wore a light green summer dress, it was a sexy dress that her husband was always trying to get her to wear in public. He had bought it for her when they were on vacation in Aruba last year when he had wanted her to show off her body. It had spaghetti straps with a revealing amount of cleavage and the hem came up to the middle of her thighs. Because it was backless she wore it bra-less allowing her fully ripe breasts to naturally sway as she walked down to their car. Her husband had been ecstatic when she had come out of the bedroom. She was pleased at the way he was paying attention to her and decided to give him a little show by letting her skirt slide up her thighs as she slid into the car seat. She could see the bulge in his pants as he closed the car door for her so she left the skirt where it was. She knew he could see her black lace panties and enjoyed the fact that she was distracting him as they drove. Once on the Freeway he placed his hand on her thigh and began stroking it gradually sliding it up until he was rubbing against her panties.

He was staying in the slow lane and she suspected he was getting off on the fact that the Truckers could probably see his hand in her panties. She closed her eyes and allowed herself to flow with the moment spreading her legs wider to allow him better access. She felt her body responding. When he told her to take her panties off she lifted her ass into the air and he pulled them down below her knees. She handed them to him and he hung them on the mirror as they pulled into the valet parking. As she reached up to grab them he said "No, leave them there! The boys deserve a little thrill. Take your time getting out of the car."

She did as he told her and spent a little longer than required getting out; of the car, knowing the boy holding her door got a clear view of her neatly trimmed pussy. She gave him her full megawatt smile as she took his hand getting out of the car. After all, she would never see him again and it was what her husband had told her to do. And what did it really matter that he had seen her pussy!

They had lovely lunch and a couple of drinks. He had made certain to position her so that she was clearly visible to anyone who took the time to watch her. He had her constantly aroused and almost made her climax at the table as he rubbed her clit and put 2 fingers into her pussy. She was fairly certain that was the reason they were getting a lot attention from the wait staff as they routinely came over to ask if there was anything they needed.

As they were leaving he dragged her into the men's room and began fucking her hard against the wall in one of the handicap stalls. She was so aroused she came twice as he continued to thrust into her. She knew there were guys on the other side of the stall who could hear them fucking but at that moment she didn't care.

"I saw you looking at that kid's cock and showing him your pussy. You were thinking about him fucking you all the time at lunch. You're probably thinking it's his cock in you now don't you?"

It was the first time she had ever had sex in a public place and somehow it and what he was saying had sent her over the edge - she had begun moaning and twice climaxed loudly as men had come into and out of the bathroom. After cleaning herself up, as they were leaving several men watched her and she knew they were thinking "What it must be like to be married to such a hot little slut. What it would be like to fuck her."

As they waited for their car her husband's hand was squeezing her ass and she gave him a deep passionate kiss. As the car pulled up he went to the driver's side to get in and the same young man opened her door for her. This time she held his hand as she sat down but allowed him a full view of her aroused and freshly fucked pussy. She looked at his crotch and could see the large bulge in his pants. Looking up into his eyes she squeezed his hand, winked at him and then gave him an air kiss to remember her by.

As they drove off she noticed that her thong was no longer hanging on the mirror where she had left it and she smiled at the thought of the young man whacking off while sniffing her scent on them. She involuntarily shuddered with a mini orgasm.

A week later:

Becca was shopping at a nearby mall. She had decided to wear yoga pants and tank top with a sports bra underneath. It wasn't overtly sexy but it did show off her figure and she had gotten her a few appreciative looks. She wasn't trying to be flirty but ever since the Brunch had felt a change in her conservative nature and didn't mind getting looked at. As she was walking out of Victoria's Secret carrying her newest purchase of lace thongs and demi-cup bras she was feeling pretty pleased with herself. They looked amazing on her and would show off her body as if she was an offering from the Gods. She couldn't wait to wear them out in public next time her husband decided he wanted to show her off.

As she was walking through the mall she noticed she was swinging her hips more suggestively and that her nipples had hardened. She had decided not to put the sports bra back on after trying on the new bras. She stopped at a store window to take inventory; she was obviously bra-less under the thin tank top and could see that her nipples were standing out quite visibly. She also started to feel the arousal reaching down into her pussy. She smiled to herself and continued to the parking structure.

She had parked in the Valet lot and smiled to herself as she remembered the way she had teased the young boy that day at brunch. As she was walking she pushed the strap of her tank top off her shoulder letting it slip down the arm carrying her packages. It would look natural she thought even though it exposed part of her breast. Her body was steadily moving into full arousal now. She was just about to slip into full slut mode and she knew she had to get home to satisfy her needs soon. As she walked up to the Valet stand and was handing the young man here ticket she recognized him from the resort. As he eyes moved from her ticket to her breasts and then up to her face she saw that he recognized her as well. She blushed slightly but didn't say anything. After waiting a few minutes longer than she though it should have taken he showed up with her car. He held the door for her while she bent over putting her packages away. She realized he was probably getting a great view of her ass and she took a minute to ensure he had a good look. Her breast had come out of the tank top as she was bent over and only as she was standing up did she cover her nipple back up. He held his hand out to help her into her car and she felt him squeeze it gently. She looked up toward him as she sat down and saw again the bulge in his pants. She gave him her best smile and blew him a kiss as he closed the door. She was pleased that her tank top had slipped back down and was barely covering her nipple as she started the car. She looked into the rear view mirror as she drove off watching him readjust his cock in his pants, thinking how hot that was. Then she noticed hanging from the mirror the black lace thong that had disappeared that afternoon at the brunch. She also noticed that her car registration was lying on the passenger seat. She quickly looked back into the rear view mirror and saw him blowing her a kiss. "Oh My God, he knows where I live!"

She reached up to remove the thong from her mirror and realized that it was wet and sticky. She lifted it to her face and smelled the obvious scent of fresh cum on it. He must have whacked off while she was waiting for her car. She pulled over to the curb just as she felt an orgasm coming on. He had cum in her thong and knew where she lived - something about that turned her completely on. She raced home with the intention of satisfying herself with her vibrator.

When she opened the front door her phone was ringing. She thought about letting it go to voice mail and go straight up to her bedroom and vibrator immediately but decided to answer the phone anyway. As she picked it and said hello she slipped her hand under her tank top and pulled on her plump nipple sending a pulse of pleasure through her body directly to her pussy. On the phone a young man's voice said "Hi Becca. Did you like the presents I left you in your car?"

She gasped "Who is this?"

"I'm the valet from the resort last week and the mall today."

Nervously she said "Why are you calling me?"

"My name is Jim Carlson and I have to see you again. You are the most beautiful, desirable woman that ever lived and I have to see you! Please don't hang up - I am not crazy it's just that I have never seen any woman as sexy as you are."

She realized that she was still pulling on her had nipple as he talked. "I can't see you I'm happily married!" But as she said it she felt a jolt in her pussy thinking back to the bulge in his pants.

"Becca, I am off work tomorrow and I want to meet you at Paul Martins for lunch. We can talk and you'll see I am OK. Just Lunch!"

"I don't think so", she said quietly.

"I'll meet you there at 12:30 tomorrow."

"I don't know." She whispered.

"and Becca."

"Yes." she replied even softer than before while still pulling on her rock hard nipple.

"Please wear that light green summer dress!"

Barely audibly she replies "OK, maybe if I show up." With that she hung up and collapsed as her body is rocked by an overwhelming orgasm. "Oh God his can't be happening."

The next day:

Becca was recovering from her third orgasm of the morning. She was trying everything to stop thinking about going to lunch with the young man who she had teased twice now. She had shown him her pussy, ass and nipple already. The only thing she hadn't done was have sex with him and if she went to lunch that was a likely conclusion, an exciting conclusion.

She went into the bath hoping that a long hot shower would take the fire out her arousal. But nothing seemed to work. As hot water ran over her breasts and down over her pussy she knew she was at least going to go to lunch with him.

She toweled off and applied her body powders and lotions. She dabbed some Channel between her breasts, her neck and behind her knees and elbows. Then at the last moment just above her clitoris. She went to her closet and found her lingerie drawer pulling out her new bra and thong she had bought yesterday. Pausing for a moment she pushed the drawer deliberately closed. She slipped on the nearly transparent thong enjoying the feel of it as she pulled it tight against her body. Her breasts were barely covered by the bra as if they were a real offering. She turned around and looked at the 2 dresses she had put out; a more conservative blue polka dot dress and the light green summer dress. As she reached for the blue dress her hand touched the green dress and suddenly she took the dress that he had told her to wear for him. She walked into the her bedroom. She slipped off the bra and slipped the dress over her head. She delighted in the feel of the thin silk as it slipped onto her body. Suddenly her whole body was sexually alive and at full charge. Her nipples were standing out already. She had decided to wear her black and red Christian Loubouton 4 inch stiletto heels and slipped them on. Her husband called them her Come Fuck Me Now look.

She went to the garage and started up her car. As she was looking in the rear view mirror suddenly she decided that today she was going to be in full on Fuck Me Slut mode. Stopping her car she raised her ass and slipped of her thong. Then, after hanging it on the mirror, she drove away.

Her skirt was high on her thigh as she drove and several times along the way she had stoked her wet pussy. She decided to use the valet parking and took her time getting out of her car. This valet certainly got an eyeful of her increasingly aroused pussy.

Several men checked her out as she entered the restaurant staring in awe at her open sexuality in her every movement. With each step she was selling it and enjoy the lustful cravings she saw in their eyes.

She looked around and finally saw Jim waving to her from the bar. She walked over to him and gave him an open mouthed kiss on the lips. She wanted him to want her badly.

"You look beautiful! I'm glad you came, I was worried that you might get scared off."

As she slid up onto the bar stool next to him she let her shirt rise up 4 inches. She was showing a lot of her gorgeous legs and if she moved just right he would be able to see she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Well you told me to come and to wear this dress so I couldn't refuse you could I?" She smiled as she crossed her legs and gave him he view he was hoping for. As she reached up and tucked a strand of his hair behind his ears he reached over and put his hand on her thigh and gently squeezed it.

"Becca, what would you like for lunch?"

"We didn't really come here for lunch did we? I think you want to move straight to the desert if your pants are any indication." She smiled and looked directly at his erection creating a rigid bulge in his pants. "Where did you park?" as she slid off the stool and took his hand.

They went over to the parking structure and took the elevator to the 4th floor. Once the doors started to close she knelt down and began unzipping his pants. Normally she wasn't the sexual aggressor but this was too good to pass up and she wanted it now. She pulled out his large rigid cock and looked at it.

"Excellent, I hoped you'd be big. Just what I need!" and then immediately put her mouth on the head of his cock and began kissing and sucking on it. She swirled her tongue around the head and shaft while sucking on it. He was big at 8 inches long and 3 ½ inches around. But after a few moments she had increased his erection to 10 inches long and 4 inches in diameter. She began trying to deep throat him and eventually she had him impaled into her throat past her tonsils. She was going madly at him when the elevator doors opened and a man with two women standing there gasped when they saw her face fucking him. The doors closed and they continued to rise to the fourth floor. Becca stood up and grasping him by his erection pulled him along asking "Quick where's your car?"

He pointed to a red two seat sports car.

"Damn it - that's not going to work." As she pulled him over to the jaguar parked next to him.

"This will have to do!" as she slipped out of her dress and reclined on the hood of the Jag. "Fuck me hard baby!"

He dropped his pants and began kissing her. After a moment she "You don't need to seduce me or warm me up. I'm way past foreplay! Just Fuck Me Now!"

He pushed the head of his cock gently into her wet pussy. She was tight and he needed to take a moment to stretch her in order to fit his monster into her. She gasped as he finally got the head inside her and then began working it steadily deep into her. She had only ever had one man, her husband fuck her and he was much smaller. Once he was fully in her he began thrusting faster and faster.

She was moaning and sighing loudly. "Oh my God you're huge!"

He started to slow down afraid that he was hurting her. "No! Don't stop! Faster Harder. Oh my god please don't stop!" As he resumed the pounding pace she lifted her legs up around his shoulders so that he could get deeper into her.

He began pounding against her cervix when she went wild. Oh god I'm coming so hard, I'm Comming... ARGHhhhhhhhh!" She screamed. Her pussy tried to tightly clench his rapidly pounding cock. But he was now in the throes of lustful passion and wasn't about to stop now. He kept thrusting into her molten hot pussy and squeezing her firm tits and ass. His tongue was deep into her mouth as he was rapidly approaching his orgasm. Just before he began coming Becca had a massive orgasm and her pussy began pouring her juices out. "Cum in me baby! Oh god I want feel your hot cum in me" she moaned. And then he exploded deep into her vagina.

Once she felt the hot ropes of cum against her cervix she had her third orgasm. As they lay there on the hood of the Jag with sweaty bodies and their combined cum leaking out of her pussy she looked to her left and saw people in the office building next door staring at them. As he pulled out of her and he stood up she continued to lay on the hood of the car letting them look at her naked wanton body. There must be ten people in different windows who had watched her get fucked and she shuddered with another orgasm as she realized that she had crossed another taboo.

She got up and slipped her dress back on she used his shirt to clean herself up. And then looking at the damaged hood of the Jag laughed out loud pointing to it. "Well we can't do that here again that's for sure. But there are a lot of other garages around town we can try out!" as she smiled at him.