Becca XXX Ch. 01

Story Info
Beccas goes back to University for her first assignment.
19.7k words
4.73
148.4k
118
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,592 Followers

Authors note:- This is a sequel to the Poor Becca series. Please read Poor Becca Ch 01 -- 08 before reading this series to understand the origin of Becca Xxx or you will not understand the plot or characters.

*

I sat in the meeting room at the secret facility which I had been in so many times before. My training had gone from three months basic training, to six months intermediate training while I waited for my first assignment. Apparently we were waiting for further information before I was deployed.

Lexa sat next to me with a pile of paperwork and a remote control for the big screen projector. It was just me and her, no-one else was present.

"Shall we begin?" she asked, very business-like.

We'd been fucking like rabbits for the last six months, but she always tried to keep business and pleasure separate.

"Yes. Of course," I replied nervously.

"The intelligence has come in from another department and you're to be deployed immediately to this university," she pressed a button on the remote and a picture of a university appeared on the screen.

"You are to find this student and 'befriend' him in order to gain access to his laptop, by any means necessary," she continued, making air quotes at the word 'befriend' and scrolling to a picture of a geeky looking guy.

He was skinny with short brown hair. Lexa scrolled through several photos taken from surveillance. Some were zoomed in and some were taken from further away. They were all taken on the university campus.

"Yes ma'am," I replied, winking at her.

She ignored my wink and carried on with the briefing.

"His name is Aaron Tabb, aged twenty and studying computer science and photography. His IQ is off the charts and apparently there's something on his computer which our agency needs access to. The details are undisclosed to us, we are just to get the information as quietly as possible."

"Fuck, that sounds serious. Why don't you just have him arrested?" I said.

"We don't have proof yet, it's all hearsay. We are ninety percent certain its him, but we need access to his laptop without arising suspicion. That's where you come in. Befriend him and plug this into his laptop," she passed me a memory stick. "It will do everything for you even if his laptop is switched off. That's all we need you to do."

"Why don't your computer guys hack his laptop?" I asked.

"They've tried Becca, but its running on a remote system and they can't get access to it through normal means."

"OK. I see. What's my cover story?"

She passed me a brown envelope and I opened it up.

"You are Rebecca Smith aged twenty on a photography course. We picked a course you know something about so you'll blend in and you can get to know Aaron as he's on the same course. You were expelled from your last university for indecent behaviour and have had to relocate to this one."

"What did I do? Fuck the headmaster?" I giggled.

"No your lecturer actually. There is some truth to it. A girl was expelled recently from Birmingham University for fucking her lecturer, who was also fired. We have just changed the records on their system to back up the story. It's also been posted all over social media. It should attract enough attention for you and give you a reputation of being an easy lay."

"So I'm going to a new University with a reputation for being a slag? Thanks very much," I giggled.

"I'm sure you won't disappoint them," she smirked.

"Do you think I can pass for a twenty year old. I'm twenty four?"

"Becca, you could pass for eighteen, look at you. That's why we chose you for this."

"Its been a while since I was at college."

"I'm sure you'll have some fun. You'll be staying on campus in student accommodation. You're sharing an apartment with this girl," she pressed the remote again and a picture a young girl was displayed on the screen.

She had short black hair, shaved one side and combed over with a fringe over her eyes. She had big green eyes and a nose piecing. She looked cute, dressed in tight denim shorts and baggy T-shirt.

"She's cute. What's her name?" I said.

"Maddison Abbot. She's a bit timid and shy by all accounts, so she's perfect for you to share an apartment with," replied Lexa.

"OK. Seems reasonable. Is there anything else I need to know?" I asked.

"I think that's about it. Read it back to me. What's the assignment?" she said.

"I'm Rebecca Smith aged twenty on a photography course. I got expelled from Birmingham Uni for fucking my lecturer. I'm to "befriend" Aaron Tabb and gain access to his laptop with this," I held up the data stick, "I just plug it in and it does everything for me. I think that's it."

"Perfect. We've kept your first name the same as its more natural and easy to remember. If someone shouts 'Becca' you'll automatically turn round because that's what you've always been called."

"Makes sense," I said.

"Right then. Go and pack enough things for a couple weeks and I'll pick you up at three. I'll take you to the Uni and drop you off."

****

I left the meeting room and was driven back to my penthouse suite. I packed some clothes which I thought made me look like a student and got changed into my new persona. It was summer and I wore a pair of tight denim shorts similar to Maddison's and a tight crop top without a bra. I put too much eye make-up on and did my hair so it looked a little untidy. I wore black motorbike boots and a short black leather jacket. I looked like a rebellious teenager with a sassy side.

By the time I'd packed and got ready Lexa was knocking on my door. I opened up to her and she stood back when she saw my outfit.

"Fucking hell. Is Becca home? I'm here to pick her up," she chuckled.

"What do you think babe? Do you like my new look?"

"You look like a fucking skank," she laughed. "You'll fit in at the Uni with no problems, its full of people dressed like that."

I laughed and gave her a girly twirl. She entered my penthouse and shut the door behind her. She pulled me in close and kissed me hard. My boobs pushed against hers and I reached round and grabbed her ass.

She pushed me off after a passionate kiss.

"Dirty fucking skank," she hissed. "I've heard all about you at your last Universtiy."

She was testing my cover story.

"Really? What have you heard?" I replied, with a little attitude.

"That you seduced your lecturer and let him fuck you up the ass in the lecture theatre after class."

"Don't believe everything you hear," I said.

"So you're saying it's not true?"

"It wasn't my ass he was fucking," I gave a naughty smile.

"So what happened? You just bent over and let him do you like a little whore. Did you get a good grade?" she snapped.

"I got an excellent grade. I got an A for sucking him off and an A plus for riding his cock. I got extra merit marks for letting him cum inside me."

Lexa burst out laughing.

"Come on slut," she said, ending the roleplay. "Lets get you to work. You're not going to have any problems pulling off your disguise."

We went to the people carrier parked at the front of the hotel and were driven to the University campus.

When we arrived I kissed Lexa good bye and got my bag from the boot.

"Stay in touch and keep me updated sweetie," she said and the car drove off.

I walked to my accommodation block and found my room on the third floor. I knocked the door to be polite and then opened up with the key I'd been given. I was greeted by the cutest little girl I'd ever seen. Madison was very excited and very nervous. She was wearing a short denim skirt and a T-shirt. She looked scruffy as though she'd just got out of bed. It was four thirty in the afternoon so that couldn't be the case. Could it? She was quite a bit shorter than me and had piercing green eyes. Her body looked in shape and she had a pert ass and small breasts from what I could see.

"You must be Rebecca," she said, dancing over to me. "Pleased to meet you."

"Call me Becca," I said, giving her a hug. "Pleased to meet you too. You're Madison, right?"

"Call me Maddie. Everyone does. Come in and drop your bag in your room. It's the one on the right."

I walked into the small, but adequate apartment and took a look round. There was a central living area consisting of a couple of sofas, a TV and a coffee table. The back of the room was the kitchen with a breakfast bar. There was a room to the left which I assumed was Maddie's bedroom and a room to the right which was now my room. The whole place was clean and tidy apart from Maddie's underwear drying on the radiator. Cute little thongs and knickers in various colours hung out for all to see.

She followed me to my room. I put my bag on the bed and unzipped it as Maddie followed me around like an excited puppy. I pulled out a bottle of wine.

"I bought a house warming gift," I said, "Is it too early for you to start drinking?"

"Heehee, no of course not Becca, we're at Uni, it's never too early to drink."

I followed her as she skipped to the kitchen to get some glasses. Her cute butt jiggled under her skirt as she skipped. I couldn't help but notice it. I analysed her as she poured the wine. She was over- excitable and I guessed she was trying to mask her nervousness at meeting someone new. I would say she was shy, but not overly timid, so Lexa's intel was about right. With her looks and body I'd say she was popular with the guys and probably had a steady boyfriend rather than whoring herself around campus like I was going to. I would say she was sexually active, but inexperienced from the way she moved and her body language. My six months training was now being put into practice and I felt at ease in her company.

"Welcome to Uni," she said, passing me a glass of wine.

"Cheers," I said, clinking glasses.

"What course are you doing?" she asked, taking a tiny sip of wine.

"Advanced photography and editing. You?"

"Cool. Computer science," she said, sitting down on one of the sofas.

"The apartments really nice Maddie. What happened to your roommate?" I joined her on the sofa and turned to face her.

"She quit. Just up and left. Apparently it was too much for her," she said, shrugging.

"Well, I'm sure we'll have some fun now I'm here," I said, downing my glass of wine.

"Wow, you were thirsty," she laughed and took another tiny sip of her wine.

She was well mannered and well-spoken and I must have seemed a little boisterous for her.

"Yeah. I like to party a little. How about you? What do like to do out of class?" I needed to know what sort of person she was.

"I go running or I see my boyfriend," she said, "He stays over some nights, I hope that's ok with you."

"Of course. So long as I don't have to listen to you fucking all night," I laughed.

"Er... yeah...right" she giggled nervously.

"Oh sorry. I didn't mean to......."

"It's fine. It's just he's my first proper boyfriend. You won't hear anything naughty I promise," she put her head down and concentrated too much on her wine glass.

I was right. She had a steady boyfriend and she was sexually inexperienced. Maybe they didn't fuck. Maybe they just cuddled. I'm sure I'd find out soon enough.

"What's his name? Is he here on campus?"

"James. He's on the same course as me. That's how we met."

"Awwww that's so sweet." I cooed.

"How about you?" she asked. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Nothing steady, no," I replied.

"Oh. Well I'm sure you'll meet someone here. That's lots of nice boys and you look really nice."

"Aww thank you so much Maddie," I cooed again.

She took another sip of wine and I got up and poured myself another glass.

We talked for about an hour about day to day stuff and how things worked at the Uni. We discussed eating and shopping arrangements and the general stuff girls talk about when they have just met. I had drank most of the wine and Maddie was still on her first glass. She was obviously not a big drinker.

"I better go and get unpacked. My first lecture is tomorrow morning," I said, walking over to my room.

"No problem Becca. If you need any help just let me know."

I went to my room and started to unpack. She seemed nice. A little shy, but a nice polite young girl. Maybe I could help her with her inhibitions and bring her out of her shell a little as the time went on.

By about six thirty I'd unpacked and walked back to the lounge area. Maddie was just on her way out.

"I'm off out to see James," she said. "I'll be back later, sorry to leave you on your first night."

"It's fine Maddie. Go and have some fun. Don't do anything I wouldn't do, and give me all the sordid details when you get back," I joked.

"Oh...er...yes...ok," she giggled and left the apartment.

****

I chilled out and got to grips with my lecture schedule and the plan of the campus. I was sitting watching TV in my nightwear when Maddie came home. I'd been drinking and was in the mood for some fun.

"How was it?" I said over my shoulder, as I heard her come in.

"We had a good night," she tittered.

She came and sat next to me on the sofa. She was sexy little thing and I had an instant crush on her.

"You need to tell me more than that. Come on share the details. I'm not getting any sex at the minute so I'd like to hear all about your exploits."

"Becca, you're so naughty," she tittered again. "I'm not telling you."

She poured herself some wine.

"Come on. Did you fuck?"

"Becca!" she sounded genuinely shocked, her voice went up a pitch at the end.

"Sorry. I'm a bit forward, it's a fault of mine. I'll tone it down," I said. "Did you kiss?"

"Yes of course. This is Uni, not high school," she said coyly.

"And.......?"

"And what?"

"With tongues?"

"Yes."

"Any touching?"

"Yes."

I looked at her small boobs under her t shirt. She had a bra on, I could see the outline. She was a B cup at the most, but they suited her petite features.

"Where did he touch you?" I quizzed, not letting up.

She blushed and sat in silence.

"Tits? Did he touch your tits?"

She blushed even more.

"Haha. He did, didn't he?"

"Yes, now stop it Becca. It's not nice to kiss and tell."

"You can tell me. I bet he's told all his mates what he gets up to with you. I know what men are like," I said sitting up to face her.

"He's not like that," she said, "At least I hope he isn't."

"All men do it. It's just how it is. There's nothing wrong with it," I said, trying to put her at ease. "Most girls talk about it to their friends too."

"I've only just met you," she said, downing her wine.

"OK. I'm sorry. I'll be quiet."

We went back to watching TV. She was thinking hard, I could almost hear her cogs turning. After a couple of minutes she broke the silence.

"He fingered me if you must know," she smirked.

"I knew it," I laughed. "You naughty girl. How was it?"

I poured her some more wine.

"He made me cum."

"Wow, he sounds fun. Lucky you"

"Yeah lucky me," she said, sounding guilty.

"Didn't you like it?"

"Yes of course. It's just..........I'm a little.........."

"What? You can tell me. Its fine babe," I put on my sympathetic voice and I was genuinely concerned something was bothering her.

"I'm shy," she said, "I don't like people seeing me naked. He fingered me with my knickers on. I didn't get undressed."

"Has he seen you naked at all?"

"Only with my T shirt off," she looked ashamed.

"So he's seen your tits?"

"No I had my bra on."

"Why so shy? I think you've got a great body," I said, putting my hand on her knee.

"I had a boyfriend at high school and he was mean about my body."

"The fucker. What did he say?"

"He said my breasts were too small and laughed about it with his friends. He said I had an ugly vagina too. Its kind of put me off a little and makes me self-conscious."

"You shouldn't listen to what some asshole like him says to you. He probably had his own issues and wanted to take it out on you to make himself feel better."

I gave her a hug for reassurance.

"Don't be sad. I'm sure you look great naked."

"I really like my new boyfriend and I don't want to put him off. What if he doesn't like my body? What if he gets bored of me giving hand jobs and not letting him have sex with me?

"Then he's an asshole too. He will like it I can assure you, and if he likes you he'll wait until you're ready."

I couldn't believe a girl of twenty was so upset by her body image. She had a gorgeous body. She was petite, but it was all in proportion and she was as cute as a button. It reminded me of how I was before I met Lexa.

"I tell you what. I'm a great photographer. How about later in the week I take some pictures of you to show you how beautiful you really are. It will boost your confidence."

"You want to take naked pictures of me?" she looked concerned.

"No. With your clothes on. It will show you how gorgeous you are and help with your body issues."

"I'll have a think about it," she said, "I think I'm going to go to bed."

She got up with her head held low and walked to her bedroom door.

"Thank you Becca, for listening. Please don't tell anyone."

"Of course not. Once you see the pictures I take you'll feel much better."

"Night."

"Night."

I went to bed too thinking about what assholes some men could be.

****

My first lecture was pretty uneventful. I found it interesting to hear all about photo composition as it was a hobby of mine and I enjoyed photography. My main reason for being there was to track down Aaron Tabb. He was taking the same course and I spotted him straight away. He was sat across the other side of the lecture theatre and was listening attentively. He didn't seem to have many friends or seem that popular with the girls. He kept himself to himself. He looked plain and uninteresting which matched his profiling from Lexa. He glanced at me twice during the lecture, maybe he felt me staring at him.

After the class I followed him out and made sure he noticed me. I was wearing a short black skirt and my biker boots and leather jacket. I managed to get in front of him as we left the class room. As we rounded a corner I dropped my books on the floor and bent over to pick them up just as he came round the corner. He got an eyeful of my pink panties just before he crashed straight into me, dropping all his books on the floor with mine.

"Oh god. I'm so sorry," he said, scrabbling to pick up the mess of paperwork.

"My fault," I said, "I'm such a fucking clutz."

"No, I should be looking where I was going."

We helped each other up.

"Thank you. I'm so sorry," I said again.

"Its fine," he said, giving me a knowing look. "Hey aren't you the new girl Becca, from Birmingham Uni?"

I touched his shoulder and we moved against the wall out of the corridor.

"I am. How do you know where I'm from?" I whispered, as though I didn't want anyone to know.

"I've heard about you. Everyone on campus knows about it?"

"About what?" I said, trying to look offended.

"You know...getting expelled and all that."

For a geek he was very forward. Almost over confident, thinking that his knowledge made him hold something over me.

"Expelled for what?" I asked, assertively.

"Screwing the lecturer. Is it true?"

Now I knew why he kept looking at me in class. I needed to get him on my side. There was no point lying about something he already knew. My cover story was obviously working in my favour.

"Don't believe everything you hear," I said, pushing him in the chest.

I walked off.

He followed.

"I'm Aaron. Sorry I didn't mean to..........."

"Yes you did. You're all the same. Just because I got expelled everyone thinks they can call me a slut. Fuck you!"

"I didn't mean it like that," he said trying to back track. " I just wondered if it was true."

I stopped and turned to him.

"What if it is? Huh?" I was playing my role well. I sounded upset that my past hadn't been left in Birmingham when I got expelled. "So what if I fucked my lecturer. We were both willing adults. We had a good time. What of it?"

Naughtybecca
Naughtybecca
1,592 Followers