Becca XXX Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scores? What do they score you on?"

"All sorts. Its marks out of ten. Hospitality, willingness, enthusiasm, its all there. And the sex stuff of course."

"What so they mark you out of ten for how good you're hand job was or something?" I asked.

"Yes. When you get a good average you move up a tier."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It would of course make the girls work harder and over perform in order to get better pay from moving up the levels. It was ingenious if nothing else.

From what I had seen so far, none of the girls seemed to be forced into anything. Lexa had it wrong. If they were being shipped out of the country maybe they wanted to be. There was no malice, no threats. They all just seemed to be going about it as though it was a normal mundane job. Even I was starting to get sucked into the system. Why wouldn't you be. If you were already sex mad like me or a hooker like Tammy this was the ideal place to make a lot of money.

"So what happens at tier three?" I asked.

"It's in a different part of town at another club called G-Spot Deluxe. I don't know how it works there, but I guess its similar to hear, but with higher end clients and better living accommodation.

"And tier four"

"G-Spot Exclusive. Same again with improvements."

"And tier five?"

"No-one seems to know. I guess you have to be at tier four to be told what happens there."

"So tier five may not exist. It might be a scam to make us work harder?"

"I don't think so Becca. Why would they do that?"

"To keep you here and make you work harder." I said.

She didn't say anything, but I could see her cogs turning as she thought about it.

"Lets go and get lunch," she said. "Then we can chill out in the lounge area or go to the gym."

"They have a gym?"

****

We were having a bite to eat when Izzy came to see me with an iPad in her hand. She sat with us as she had before and handed it to me.

"This is your profile Rebecca. Read it through and let us know if you want it changing. You're working tonight," she said.

"Tonight?"

"Yes. You want to get to tier three don't you. Show us what you can do and we'll see what feedback we get."

She left me with the iPad and Tammy shuffled in to see my profile.

I clicked on my name and saw some of the pictures come up on the screen. I looked very fuckable. I clicked on my profile and read my bio.

Bareback Becca. She's new in town and wants you to show her a good time. She loves the feel of skin on skin so it's no condoms allowed. She's a dark haired beauty who will do anything to please you. Her luscious lips will suck you dry and she never wastes a drop. If her bouncy boobs and meaty pussy don't satisfy you, then her pink puckered ass is also open for business. Be careful with this one she's a feisty nympho, so you may need to bring a friend or two. Don't worry about your wife finding out about it, bring her along and watch Becca work her magic on her too.

I was pretty pleased with that. Tammy liked it too.

"Pass me the iPad, I want to show you something else," she said taking it off me.

She went back to my pictures first. The main menu picture was a full body shot. She clicked on my face and the screen changed to my face pictures, pouting, lip biting, blowing a kiss.

"They can see every part of your body before they meet you. They just click on what they want a close up of," she said.

She clicked back and then clicked on my breasts. My juicy lady lumps appeared on the screen.

"And finally..." she laughed.

She clicked back and then clicked between my legs. My pussy appeared in ultra HD.

"Mmmmm looks beautiful," she giggled.

The pictures were like something from a porn site. First my pussy from behind and then from the front and then finally with me spreading it open and showing how wet I was. Some perverts would lose their load in their pants just looking at my pictures.

"Wow. That's amazing. They've made me look sensational."

"They can do wonders," said Tammy. "I just don't understand why your working tonight. They never put new girls up on the first night."

"I did some pretty filthy stuff in a car park last night. Looks like my reputation has preceded me."

"Looks like it. You can tell me all about it later. I'm going for a sleep now. I suggest you do the same, you wont get much sleep tonight if your working," she winked at me.

"See you later tonight," I said and she left me in the canteen.

I took a wander down the corridor past the accommodation to the far end. There was a large lounge area with video games, TV's, books, music players, you name it. The only thing missing was a phone or any internet. There was no way to contact the outside world. I just hoped Lexa knew what she was doing, there didn't seem to be an easy way out. I looked out of the window to try and get my bearings or see a land mark. We were in the middle of fields and rolling countryside. I didn't see another building.

I hit the gym for a couple of hours and then went to get some sleep.

****

I woke up at about six and met Tammy in the canteen. She was dressed in a saucy little red leather skirt and white boob tube. Her makeup was done and she was ready for action.

"Grab some food and then go and get ready. The bar opens at seven and we need to be ready in case we get picked off the menu," she said, eating her salad.

I stuffed my face and went down to the dressing room. I did my makeup and hair, but kept on the same outfit. The lime green skirt and bikini top seemed to stand out pretty well and I felt comfortable in it.

I went to the staging area and met Tammy and the other girls who were working that night. The area was behind the bar and consisted of comfy chairs and a TV to keep us entertained until we were paid for. There was a large one way mirror on the wall joining to the bar. We could see out, but they couldn't see in. The girls outfits were astounding and very varied. Some were in underwear and some were in slutty outfits such as a schoolgirl or a nurse. One girl had a head mistresses outfit on, complete with cane and black rimmed glasses.

Tammy caught me looking at her.

"That's Agatha. She's a dominatrix and the guys love her. She has many regulars who come here to be punished by her for being naughty boys," she giggled and mimed being caned.

"She's scary," I said, being genuine.

The bar started to fill up as the doors opened. This place was popular by the look of it. I watched men and women come in and get drinks and then take an iPad and sit at a table or booth. They seemed like a mix of people. Some were business types and some that looked more like they were from the construction industry. Some were alone and some were with groups of friends. There was also a couple looking at the menu. It was fascinating to watch.

Eventually after half an hour the first pervert came to the bar and paid his hundred. He looked well presented in a black suit and tie. He pointed to his iPad and selected his whore. The barman nodded and came through to us in the back.

"Agatha. We have a gentleman that would like your company," he said.

Agatha moved to the door and went into the bar. She was leered at by every guy in the bar as I watched through the mirror. She worked it as she wandered through. I guess she wanted to get noticed for new clients. Her ass wiggled in her tight skirt and she looked sternly around the room. She found her man and they went into a booth for a chat and fumble, no doubt. I couldn't see them, but I guessed she was telling him what a bad boy he was and that he was going to get a spanking. I didn't envy him, she looked like she meant business.

Other clients came to the bar and ordered girls in just the same way. Tammy was selected and she winked at me as she left to meet an older guy with a bald head. Four more girls left and I was starting to get bored. I was excited and feeling horny and needed to get to the next tier as quickly as possible. Maybe there would be a way of contacting Lexa at tier three.

After another fifteen minutes a young guy came to the bar. He was part of a bigger group of what looked like manual workers dressed in jeans and shirts. They were goading him and it looked like it was his first time at G-Spot.

He paid his money and picked his slut. The barman came in and looked at me.

"Becca. You have your first customer babe," he said.

I walked into the bar feeling nervous. All eyes were on me in my fluorescent green miniskirt and bikini top. The all seemed to be well behaved, but there was underlying tension in the room, like a lamb walking amongst wolves. The two huge doorman seemed to have an eye on things.

I met the guy at the bar and introduced myself.

"Well...Hi there cutie. I'm Becca. Thank you for picking me," I put on my sexy voice.

"Hi Becca...I'm...err...Mark," he lied about his name. "Would you like a drink?"

"Gin on ice, with a splash of tonic and lime wedge please."

"Very specific," he laughed.

He ordered my drink as he looked me up and down.

"So sexy," he said.

"Thank you Mark. So are you," I replied.

He was a similar height to me and medium build. He was in reasonable shape from working, rather than from a gym. His hands were callused and rough and his face looked weathered even for a young man. Outdoor manual worker without a doubt. My speed reading was rarely wrong these days after my training. He was average looking, clean shaven and in his early twenties. He seemed confident on the surface, but he was over compensating to show off in front of his mates.

"Shall we go to a booth and have some privacy?" I asked, holding out my hand to him.

He took my hand and I led him away from his leering friends. They were nudging each other and whispering and laughing.

We sat in a booth on the same side as each other. We sipped drinks and made small talk. He seemed like a nice guy and flirted with me. I was a sure thing anyway, he'd just paid one hundred pounds to fuck me, but I guess this was all part of it. Maybe it was like a date for him, with a known outcome.

He told me he was twenty three and didn't have time for girlfriends, as he worked all hours on the roads. My speed reading was never wrong.

"Have you been here before?" I asked.

"Twice. It's a really nice set up. It doesn't feel quite so seedy as other hooker bars."

"And what sort of things do you like Mark? I want to give you an amazing time. What did the other girls do for you?"

"Just normal stuff," he said, sounding a little embarrassed.

"Don't be shy. I'll do anything you want," I touched his knee.

"Do you really do bareback?" he asked.

"I only do bareback," I put my serious face on and stared into his eyes.

He gulped.

"It's not really fucking if there's a rubber barrier between us. Skin on skin is the only way. So I'm guessing you used a condom last time?"

"Both times yes," he looked a little nervous.

I moved my hand up the inside of his thigh.

"Well you're in for a treat tonight then."

I moved a little closer on the bench. He looked at me and I could tell he wanted to kiss me.

"You're beautiful and sexy," he said. "Is kissing ok?"

I moved in quickly and kissed him softly on the lips.

"Does that answer your question?"

"Wow."

I kissed him again and moved my hand further up his leg. I felt his jeans twitch as blood rushed to engorge his cock. He felt a nice size.

"What made you pick me?" I asked, slowing things down again.

"You looked fantastic on the pictures and when I read the bareback bit, it tipped me over the edge. Are you really going to let me cum inside you?" he still seemed surprised.

"I am, but you need to ask yourself a question."

"What question?"

"Which hole do you want to cum in?" I said, like it was nothing.

He quivered.

"Pussy! Definitely your pussy!" he blurted.

"What this little...tight...wet...juicy...pussy," I whispered, opening my legs and looking down at my bright green crotch.

"Fucking hell yeah, you're so descriptive."

"Mmmm I've been hoping for a hot young stud, such as yourself to fill me up, all day long," I gently squeezed his stiffening cock through his jeans.

"Can we go upstairs now?" he stammered.

He downed his drink.

"Of course Mark. You're in charge. We'll go right now."

I downed my drink and we left the bar and headed for the stairs. We got to the next floor and I found an empty room. We went in and I closed the door behind me.

"Alone at last," I said seductively.

"How do you want to do this?" he asked, standing awkwardly.

"Its up to you Mark. I can take control or you can tell me what to do," I said, kissing him again.

I placed my hand on the front of his jeans. They were tight and restraining what felt like quite a large package.

"You lead the way please," he gulped.

I kissed him again as I undid his jeans. They fell to the floor and he kicked them off with his shoes. I took his T shirt over his head and he stood there in his briefs. He was quite muscly, but with a thin layer of fat over the top masking his definition. His cock was bursting to escape. I dropped to my knees keeping eye contact.

"How about if I suck your big fat cock?" I asked.

"Holy shit...Ooops... sorry I didn't mean to swear."

"Its fine. I like swearing. The dirtier the better."

I slowly pulled his briefs down and he stepped out of them. His cock was very thick and a reasonable length. He was well kept too. His balls were shaved and his pubic hair was trimmed. It looked delicious, especially with a dew drop of pre cum on his tip.

"Wow. That's a big cock you have Mark. I can't wait to get that inside me," I complimented him.

I licked the precum of his tip with the lightest of touches. It was sweet and runny and made me instantly wetter. I licked up and down his shaft, slowly and sensually as it danced and twitched in my face.

"So fucking good," he moaned.

"Not even started yet sexy," I said.

I kept my hands behind my back and licked his smooth balls sucking them lovingly into my mouth one by one. He tasted of nervous sweat and I got the aroma of manhood from his most intimate of areas. That whiff of raw maleness that drives a woman wild. I felt my labia swell in my bikini and I knew I was leaking. This was so sordid, being paid to pleasure a man. I was a prostitute for real this time. A pussy for hire. I felt so slutty that I lost all nervousness and loved the feeling of being on my knees, in total control of the cock in front of me.

I pushed his foreskin back with my wet lips as I took his tip in my mouth.

"Fucking hell you're good," he gasped.

I giggled out of my nose and took him deeper. His helmet touched the entrance to my throat and I kept going. He was thick, but I had had thicker. I deepthroated him with ease. Having no gag reflex always drove men wild and Mark was no exception. His ball sack tightened and I withdrew quickly.

"Sorry," I said. "I nearly bought you off too quickly."

"Fucking right you did!" he sighed, grabbing his cock by the base. "You're incredible."

"Thank you."

I stayed on my knees until he calmed down a little and then sucked him back in. The same thing happened. He started to tighten and he pulled out again.

"Too much?" I asked.

"Sorry. I'm so excited and you're so hot and sexy. I wanted it to last longer than this."

"Its fine babe. Tell you what...how about you watch me swallow your load and then we wait a few minutes and you can fuck me properly. It will last longer the second time round and you can fill my pussy up."

"Oh my god Becca. You're the best. You'd do that for me?"

I didn't say a word. I just opened wide and engulfed his length once more. I clamped my lips tight and bobbed back and forth a few times.

"Oh...oh...oh...shit...Becca..."

He came in less than tens seconds he was so worked up. I felt the first pulse down my throat and I pulled him out a little, to feel it coating the inside of my mouth. His thick man cream plastered the inside of my cheeks and the taste was sensational. After several very large spurts he stopped and pulled out. I showed him the mess he'd made and managed to talk.

"Fucking big load," I spluttered, trying not to spill it.

I held my hands up and pointed to the cum in my mouth. I made a show of it. I closed and swallowed and showed him my empty mouth.

"All gone. Wow you tasted good and you gave me a lot," I purred.

"Fucking hell Becca. You are something else. I've never met a girl like you before."

"Wait until you feel the inside of my cunt wrapped around your bare cock," I said.

He was still hard. I took off my bikini top and sat on the corner of the bed. Mark sat next to me.

"Like them?" I asked, swinging them from side to side.

"Can I?" he asked sheepishly.

"Of course. You don't need to ask."

He caressed both my boobs with his hands and then moved in to suck them. There were slurping noises filling the room as he feasted on my bare chest. He was pretty good to be fair. A belly full of spunk and swollen nipples were really getting me going.

"You're making me so wet Mark."

"Really?" he sounded surprised.

"Of course. Slip your hand in my panties and see for yourself."

He pulled my skirt up and slid his hand into my bikini bottoms.

"Mmmmmm fuck, feel that? Its sopping wet thanks to you," I cooed.

"Holy fuck it really is wet. I thought you were kidding with me," he said.

"I don't kid. Why don't you see if you can make me cum and then I'll ride your gorgeous cock."

I stood up and wiggled out of my remaining clothes and lay back on the bed with my knees up and my legs spread wide.

"I've never made a girl cum before, " he said sounding embarrassed.

"I'll teach you. I cum pretty quick anyway," I replied.

I reached down and held my puffy labia open so he could see my sex bean. I was dripping wet.

"Get down between my legs and gently tease my clit with your lips and tongue. At the same time slide two fingers in my cunt, but not very deep. Just break the seal up to your first knuckle."

He got between my legs and I felt his hot breath on my thighs. His fingers entered me as I instructed him and I heard him breath in my scent.

"Smells nice doesn't it?" I gasped, as he wiggled his fingers in the entrance to my being.

"Amazing," he exclaimed.

He gently nuzzled into my erect clit and started to stimulate me. I looked down and saw his rock hard cock ready for action. He hadn't even gone soft from cumming in my mouth. He must have found me super arousing.

"That's it Mark. Eat my sexy pussy," I panted. "Just tease my hole and suck my clit."

I wanted to encourage him and make him think he was good at it. I wasn't faking it. He was good at it. Dirty talk always makes a guy feel better though. He sucked and licked away at me for a few minutes.

"Oh fuck yeah you're such a dirty boy."

Slurp. Slurp. Wiggle. Wiggle.

"You've made me so wet."

Slurp. Slurp. Wiggle. Wiggle.

"That's it eat my dirty cunt out. You feel so good."

Slurp. Slurp. Wiggle. Wiggle.

"Am I doing it right? It feels ok?" he asked coming up for air.

"Don't stop. Yeah. It feels amazing. You're going to make me cum."

I was so turned on by being a real time whore, that I had got to climax in a matter of minutes.

"Oh fuck Mark. Let me ride your cock and cum all over it."

He came up for air again, with a huge grin on his face. He looked pleased with himself. I knew that if I climaxed with him inside me it would feel even more amazing for him when I contracted onto his cock.

"Lie down," I ordered.

He lay on his back with his thick shaft harder than ever. I straddled him and hovered above his manhood.