Becca XXX - Double Trouble Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you just listen to a word I said, Becca. We can't arrest them for two reasons. One, we don't have enough evidence on each individual. We don't even know what some of them are up to. And two, even if we did arrest them, the charges wouldn't stick, they have people on the inside to make sure they never even go to trial, never mind prison."

"Fucking hell, you're right."

"That's why we're doing what we're doing. We are taking them on one at a time and we give them two options," said Lexa.

"What sort of options?"

"Work with us or disappear," she said it like it was nothing.

"Work with us how?" I asked. "Is this why Arran is now working for you?"

"In a way, yes. He isn't a member of The Generals, but he was up to no good. We gave him a choice and he decided to do what was right. He is our main hacker for information on The Generals. He specialises in the dark web and that's where a lot of our information is coming from. I know you don't like him after what he tried to do to you, but we need him," she explained.

"And if they refuse to help us, you make them disappear? How?"

"Use your imagination. Father Tobias and Elijah Freeman are no longer with us. You already took care of DI Clifford," she smirked.

"They're dead?"

She shrugged, but it meant yes.

"Fucking hell. Mind you, I can't say that they didn't deserve it."

It explained why she had criminals like Arran Tabb working for her.

"So, what are we going to do about Tristan and the election rigging?" I asked. "You said we had enough evidence on him."

"Not quite. We know he's using his social media software to push people to vote for Wilson and we know the Russians are involved somehow, but it doesn't add up."

"Because the Russians should be wanting the left to win, not the right?" I asked.

"Exactly. Stanislav is a communist hard liner; he hates capitalism and there's no way he'd want a right-wing party in power. There's something else going on here and that's what I need you to find out. We have to play these sorts of people at their own games," she said.

"How?"

"We blackmail them. We know he fucks his eighteen-year-old daughter. We need to use that against him, but it will have to wait until after the party. They'll be too many people around and now that he's brought security in, it will be impossible until after the weekend."

"Do you think the security is for anyone in particular or is it just for all of his sordid gang?"

"G-Spot Exclusive was just as the name suggests; exclusive. They had their own security so it wasn't a worry to them. I'm guessing he's brought Johnson's men in to make them all feel safer from the media more than anything else."

"That makes sense," I replied. "But surely Tristan can't be allowed to continue his social media campaign. It needs blowing wide open."

"That's never going to happen, whatever the outcome. Can you imagine what it would do to this country and for democracy if the public knew about it? They'd be rioting in the streets. It's too far gone anyway. Even if we did shut Tristan down; the damage is already done. People's minds are already made up. The elections only a couple of weeks away."

"So, we let him carry on? We can't do that, its morally wrong," I gasped.

"We have no choice. Once we find out what the Russians are up to with him, we can make a decision. We could use a social media platform like that for something good, rather than for personal gain. I'm sure with some gentle persuasion, Tristan will come around to our way of thinking."

"Or end up dead," I exclaimed.

"It's his choice."

This was monumental. I knew I was working for a clandestine organisation, but I had no idea it was against such an organised group. I thought back to my previous assignments and the pieces were all fitting together like a huge puzzle. No wonder Lexa was so distracted with other cases, all our agents would be working with different members of The Generals. Mine and Natalie's case was just a small cog in a big machine, just like Lexa had told me on the phone. I suddenly felt guilty for being angry with her before. She must have been so stressed out with it all.

"So, what are my orders?" I asked.

"Just stay on track. You'll be safe at the manor until after the party. Then you need to have a little chat with Tristan and tell him who you really are. Blackmail him about his daughter and the rest of his sicko family and see which option he takes."

"And the Russians?"

"They're still at the embassy. We can't touch them there. It was bad enough trying to hide the four that you and Natalie killed. They had diplomatic immunity and they know something went down. Hopefully this will be all squared away after the weekend, then we'll decide what to do with the Russians," she said.

"It looks like I've got a fuck-fest to attend then," I laughed, trying to lighten the mood a little.

"I'm sure you and your slutty friends will have a great time," she winked.

"There's room for one more, if you can make it," I replied, with hope in my voice.

"I'd like nothing more than to join in with the filth, Becca, but I just can't make it, sorry."

I thought for a second that she'd agree to help, but it wasn't meant to be.

"I need to get back to the house. It'll be getting light soon. Thank you," I said.

"You never need to thank me for sex Becca. Don't be stupid," she laughed.

"I wasn't. I was thanking you for being honest with me. Now I know what we're up against, I'll look at things a bit differently, I was genuinely beginning to like this family, but after what you've told me, they need taking down."

She kissed me again and we both started to get dressed. My wet knickers were hanging off the gear stick and felt cold when I put them back on. We fumbled about in the dark, occasionally bumping into each other or swapping items of clothing.

Once we were fully dressed, Lexa started the engine and we headed back to the end of the lane.

"Can I tell Natalie?" I asked.

Lexa thought for a moment and then agreed.

"Swear her to secrecy Becca, but I think she has as much right to know about what's going on as you do."

She pulled into the lay by and I turned to her.

"I'm missing you already," I swooned, kissing her on the lips.

"Be safe and remember this: There is light and dark in this world, Becca; good and bad. The light creates shadows and this is where evil does its work. If The Generals are there, then we must go there too because the light destroys the shadows. It's never the other way around. Do you understand?"

"You're saying we are unbeatable? I answered.

"Exactly."