Becci was Made for Sex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the woman's face came into clear focus I froze. My heart skipped a beat. It was Aunty Pam!

David was watching the film but was probably only concentrating on the breasts that the camera was showing in full zoom. At least, that's what I thought! Without any sign of surprise he turned to me and simply said," That woman looks a bit like Aunty Pam."

"Do you think so?" I answered hardly skipping a beat. "I think Aunty Pam is a lot prettier than her."

"Yea, you're probably right," David said as he pressed the button to ejected the DVD.

I sighed a silent sigh and took another gulp of my drink. It was obvious that not only did Daddy shoot porno films he also used Aunty Pam as an actress! What did Aunty Pam say? ... "No secrets." She certainly kept that a secret from me.

David was flicking through the TV channels again. After finding nothing to watch he stood up, looked at me and said with a smile on his lips and a twinkle in his eyes, "I think I'll go to bed and make full use of your panties. You can join me if you like," he commented.

"I think you've had enough Becci excitement for one day," I answered.

"That's impossible," he answered. "There can never be enough Becci excitement. You sure you don't want to join me?"

"No thanks," I replied. "I'm off to my bed to sleep."

"OK. But never say you weren't invited," he said with a smile on his face. "Goodnight gorgeous Becci," he said as he made for the door.

"Goodnight David. I'll see you in the morning."

As David made his way up the stairs, I finished my drink, turned the TV off, tidied the room and then followed him up the stairs.

The drink had its effect on me. I fell into a deep dream filled sleep quickly. In my dream I was in a porno film. Aunty Pam was there clad in leather with a whip in her hand. She was the Madame of a brothel and she was allocating girls to her male clients. When she came to me she sent me to a room where a client was already waiting for me. I opened the door and walked in, only to be confronted by David. I hesitated but knew I had to go through with it. I removed what little clothes I was wearing. Rather than fuck me all David wanted to do at first was look at me while playing with his cock. Eventually though his hand rested on and played with my tit while his other hand played with my pussy. I reached down and started to play with his cock, making him hornier and hornier. When I thought it was time I led him to the bed, pulled him on top of me, opened my legs and tried to guide his cock into my pussy. I heard his voice muttering, "No! No! No!"

I could feel the head of his cock at the opening of my pussy. As I held his cock with one hand I rubbed the head against my pussy lips. Some of his pre cum spread onto my pussy lips and some of my pussy juices spread onto his cock head. Again I heard David mumbling, "No," but by now I was so sexually aroused all I wanted was his cock deep inside me. I wrapped my legs around his body and crossed my ankles to form a cage that he was trapped in.

The pressure of my crossed legs on the bottom half of his body pushed his cock further into the opening of my pussy. Another slight squeeze from my legs and I felt his cock slide deep into my pussy. By this time David had stopped any kind of resistance and was no longer objecting. He starting to grind his cock deep inside my pussy. In my dream his moans were getting louder and louder. As he shot his load of cum into me he shouted, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

That was when I woke up!

David was laying on top of me, his cock banging away at my pussy - my legs tightly wrapped around him preventing his cock escaping. In my dream I was close to achieving my climax and as I woke I felt the shudder starting deep within my belly and gradually intensifying until the explosion hit me and my pussy walls contracted to hold David's cock tight inside me. His cum squirted deep at the same time that my climax reached its crescendo - the last thrusts of his climax was enough to bring my climax to its peak. David groaned as he emptied his balls inside me. I felt his hot and sticky cum mix with my juices close to my cervix.

We both fell quiet at the same time. Our moans had turned into quiet whimpers. We were both panting and we were both sweating. I uncrossed my ankles and relaxed my grip on David. Opening my legs a little further allowed David to roll off me and lay by my side. I was staring at the ceiling while he lay on his side looking at me.

"I'm sorry, Sis. I didn't mean to do that. I just wanted to look at your body and touch your tits. I lost it when you pulled me on top of you and guided my cock inside your pussy. By then I couldn't stop and all I could think about was that I was fucking my little sexy sister. I thought at first that you were asleep but when you joined in with so much passion I knew that you were awake and wanted it so bad. But please believe me Becci - I did not have the intention of fucking you and committing incest."

The word incest suddenly seemed to gather my thoughts together. A few days ago the last thing on my mind was committing incest. Just a week or so later and I had had an incestuous relationship with my father, my aunt and now my brother! I was becoming a slut!

I climbed off the bed, turned and looked at David. He looked perplexed and frightened. He held his hand out to me as if he was seeking forgiveness. I took his hand and sat down on the edge of the bed. "I don't blame you David. It was as much my fault as yours, maybe more. I needed it more than you did which is why I allowed it to continue. Perhaps I should have stopped it but I was enjoying it too much. Was it incest or just a couple of adults having a fuck? Whichever it was it must be our secret. Neither of us should tell anyone about what happened here tonight." As I said this the image of Aunty Pam came into my head and my conscience spoke the words 'No secrets!'

"Agreed," David replied.

I was still holding his hand when, for some unknown reason, I placed his hand on my breast. His touch felt good. My nipples were beginning to harden again. His fingers started to caress my breast and as his finger tips passed over my nipple and areola I felt that familiar tingling again in my pussy. I reached over and wrapped my hand around his cock. That too was hardening again.

I knew then that tonight was not going to be a one off fuck. We would fuck again.

12