Becky & Brian's Birthday Gangbang Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Humping his face with her hips before stiffening herself in a posture that gave him better and deeper access to her cunt, she enjoyed the feeling of him penetrating her deeper with his finger while licking her with his tongue. Then, spreading her legs wider, she pulled him forward by his hair again. As if ready to have an orgasm, she closed her eyes and mashed his face in her cunt and held him there. After all the times she's sexually fantasized over having sex with Jack while masturbating herself, she couldn't believe he was there now eating her pussy. Practically ignoring Mike and Jim for the sake of being eaten by Jack, seemingly patient to wait their turn with her, Mike and Jim seemed content feeling her tits and fingering her nipples while Tony kissed her. Yet, not to be denied participating in the action, Mike and Jim continued feeling Becky's ass and tits.

"I love eating your pussy," said Jack lifting his head to catch his breath and wipe his face with the sheet. "I love fucking you with my fingers," he said fucking her deeper while licking her faster.

"Oh, yeah, that's right baby, right there. Concentrate your tongue on my bean. Oh, my God, that feels so good," she said squirming. "Yeah, right there Jack, right there. Don't stop. Please don't stop. I'm going to cum Brian," she said to her husband. "With all that he's doing with his fingers and tongue, Jack is going to make me cum Honey," she said to her husband while watching him stroking himself faster.

In the way that Jack was correctly eating her pussy and continuing to make her so sexually excited and wet, she so wanted to instruct her husband to take notes. Normally giving up after only a few minutes, Brian was content to watch Becky masturbate herself after he sexually frustrated her by abandoning eating her before she had an orgasm. A big turn on for her, she loved how Tony talked about her big tits and how Jack talked around loving to eat her pussy. Unless she talked in bed, loving to talk dirty, even though she knew he liked hearing her talk like a whore, Brian never said anything back to her in return.

She wished Brian was more verbal. She wished he told her what he wanted and what he wanted to do to her. She wished Brian was more like Jack and Tony who were totally enamored with her body. Until recently when he undressed her and told her that she looked beautiful naked, no doubt taking her for granted before she agreed to have sex with his four friends, he didn't even compliment her anymore.

Whenever they were having sex, she was the one doing all the talking. Not expecting him to verbally add to her sexual arousal, she was the one who knew what to say to sexually arouse him. Wishing it was the other way around, now that she had four new lovers showing her all that she was missing, maybe Brian should have never opened her eyes to realizing what it felt to have sex with other men outside of their marriage. Breaking out the whore in her, maybe once she was unleashed from her self-imposed cage of modesty and proper decorum, there'd be no putting her libido back inside her faithful, loving wife box. Maybe even agreeing to try the swinging lifestyle, perhaps this was her husband's intent all along.

"How this?" Licking and fingering her, Jack reached up to feel her tit and finger her nipple while Tony impaled his mouth on her other breast as Becky continue to stroke Mike and Jim's cock faster.

A one woman army of sexual pleasure by pleasing four men with her hands, her mouth, her tits, her ass, and her pussy, she watched her husband watching her be the whore that she's become and obviously that he's always wanted her to be.

"I'm going to cum," she said. "I can't believe I'm going to cum. Oh my God, Jack, I'll definitely be sucking your cock," she said releasing Mike and Jim's cocks to pull Jack's face closer. Impaling his mouth with her cunt, she closed her eyes and held his head in place while he continued licking and fingering her. "I need to cum in your beautiful mouth. I can't wait for you to fuck me with your big, hard, beautiful cock," she said in a whisper for Jack and perhaps Tony to hear without her husband overhearing her saying sweet, sexual sentiments to her new lover.

Tightening her body, arching her back, and stiffening her legs, it didn't take her long to cum. Silently, having a quiet orgasm, she bit her pillow for her not to scream her lust and sexual satisfaction. Not even taking the time to enjoy the sexual afterglow, she instructed Tony what to do next.

"Take Jack's place Tony and lick my pussy while I suck Jack's cock. Bring your beautiful cock up to my lips Jack. Let me suck you a little bit," said Becky. "After I fuck you, I need for you to cum in my mouth. I need to taste your cum before swallowing your cum," she said shocking even herself that she's become such a cock slut.

Obeying his friends' wife, Jack wiped Becky's pussy secretions from his face with the sheet before standing. With his cock at full erection, he moved to her. Her first time touching Jack's prick, she reached out her hand to fondle the head of his prick before wrapping her long fingers around his cock to stroke him while looking up at him. He was so handsome, especially after licking her pussy and fingering her pussy. With his face flushed as if she was a radiant groom and she was the innocent bride on her Honeymoon, giving her such a wonderful orgasm made him even better looking in her eyes.

Meanwhile Tony continued where Jack left off. Fingering Becky's pussy, he licked her pussy while Becky inserted Jack's cock in her mouth. A new sensation that she never thought she'd enjoy, being that she reluctantly agreed to have sex with Brian's two friends for a new car, before proposing a gangbang with four of his friends, she wondered what else she could get her husband to buy her if she had sex with four more of his friends.

To be continued...

12