Becky & Brian's Birthday Gangbang Ch. 09

Story Info
Her first cum bath, Brian's four friends gangbang Becky.
4.4k words
116.9k
75
6

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters portrayed in this story are over the age of 18-years-old. There are no underage characters in this story.

*

Brian's four friends gangbang Becky.

"I love your big cock," said Becky to Jack while stroking him and looking up at his big, blue eyes.

Teasing him by holding his cock so close to her lips, as if speaking into a microphone, she hadn't taken him in her mouth yet. Making him harder with her words, with her warm breath, and with her other hand first while cupping his balls and fingering the head of his cock between her thumb and index finger, she wanted to enjoy this moment. This may be the only moment she'll ever sexually have with another man again. Then, again, as if this was her initiation into swinging, this may be the beginning of something so sexually wonderful.

"I'm glad you love my big cock," said Jack.

He ran a slow hand down the side of Becky's pretty face before leaning down to kiss her as she continued fondling the head of his cock. A deep, wet kiss, the kiss showed the passion that Becky had for Jack and the horniness that Jack had for Becky. Then, when they broke off their French kiss, she flicked out her tongue to lick his prick as if she was licking an ice cream cone.

He was so handsome and she was so sexually attracted to him. She was so beautiful and, obviously by the stiff erection he had and the attention he paid her, he was sexually attracted to her too. While Tony licked her pussy and she held Jack's cock in her hand ready to suck him. Mike and Jim, standing off to either side of her, seemed content to reach their hands in between Jack and Becky to feel her big tits while fingering her nipples.

"I never thought this would happen," said Becky while stroking, kissing, and licking Jack's prick.

"Brian surprised me too when he asked me if I wanted to have sex with you. I was even more surprised when he told me that you had chosen me first," he said whispering his words in her ear.

With Brian a control freak, he outlined the rules of the gangbang for her as if wanting to orchestrate all that would happen beforehand. In exchange for a brand, new car, Brian obviously envisioned how the group sex would happen between his wife and his four friends. No doubt, trying to replicate a pornographic video about a gangbang that he had watched recently and still had in mind, he spends too much time viewing pornography. Every man in that bedroom would never look at pornography again if they had a wife as beautiful and as sexy as was Becky that day.

The rules were, as started by Brian when he greeted his friends at the front door, whichever man went first, Tony or Jack would eat Becky and give her an orgasm while the other man, Jack or Tony played with her tits and kissed her. In principle, it was as sexually exciting as it was simply erotic. Yet that was then and this is now. Before they agreed to do so much more, allowing Becky to have an orgasm while someone ate her pussy was the concession he gave to Becky for allowing his friends to see her naked and to touch and feel her naked body.

"I just love how you feel in my hand Jack," said Becky.

"Suck my cock Becky. Suck it," said Jack.

Now with Tony taking Jack's place between Becky's legs, fingering her while licking her, he looked up to watch Becky stroking Jack's cock before she took him in her mouth. With Mike and Jim on the sidelines waiting their turn with Becky, she sucked Jack while Tony licked her. A simple premise but one that worked, the gangbang, technically wasn't a gangbang but more of a group sexual event. Only having room for and allowing two men to be with her at a time, after all four men had given her an orgasm and she sucked them, then she could only take on one man at a time for sexual intercourse. Being that Becky had the physical endurance of a long distance runner and an active libido, with her being so curious about having sex with other men, this sexual session could go on for hours.

"Lick me Tony," she said turning from Jack standing beside her to look down to instruct Tony who was poised between her legs. "Rub my clit before sticking your finger inside of me. Yes, right there, that feels so good. Rub my bean. I love how that feels," she said returning her attention back to Jack and his cock.

According to the visualization explained by Brian, after she had her orgasm, the men would switch off with Tony or Jack eating her and her sucking Tony or Jack. Yet, before it even started, not nearly going as planned, everything changed when Becky said that she wanted to take on two more of her husband's friends in exchange for not only the new car but also for a new kitchen, the fur coat he promised her for the 10th anniversary, and the diamond ring he promised her for her engagement fifteen years ago. With neither of them wanting anal sex as part of this sexual initiation to the swinging lifestyle, to complicate the gangbang even more, everything changed when Becky told Brian that she wanted to be fucked too. What was simple before with only two men and without intercourse as part of their sexual encounter was complicated now with four men and sexual intercourse becoming part of the gangbang.

"I've never sucked another man's cock other than Brian's cock," she said looking up at Jack while flicking out her tongue to lick his stiff prick. Teasing him and as if she was about to take him in her mouth again, she put his lips on him and inserted just the head of his cock in her mouth. "I've never had another man's cock in my hand never mind in my mouth," she said withdrawing his cock from her mouth with a sexy, little laugh while slowly stroking Jack's prick.

Becoming such a sexual tease, Jack looked down at her while Brian watched the sexual exchange between his wife and his friend as he slowly masturbated himself.

"With you never having had another man other than Brian, for someone who's so sexually inexperienced, you're making me so sexually excited," said Jack.

"Ditto," said Brian slowly stroking himself while watching his wife with his friend from the far corner of the room. "This is so hot Becky to watch you with Jack and with Tony eating her pussy."

How does one go about a gangbang with four men who obviously have never been in a gangbang before and with one woman who's never had sex with anyone other than her husband? How does one do that, go from being a loving wife and a responsible mother to taking on four men sexually while her husband watches? Is she not embarrassed to be naked in front of four of her husband's friends and in front of her husband while he watches? Has she no shame to allow them to touch her and feel her while she touches, feels, and strokes their cocks? Has she no morals to allow four men to lick and fuck her while she sucks and fucks them?

How does a woman who's been so faithful to one man, her loving husband, prostitute herself for a new car, a remodeled kitchen, a fur coat, and a diamond ring? Willing to buy her whatever she wants, what kind of husband would want his wife to do that solely for his personal perversity? How can he reconcile that his four friends have not only seen his wife naked but also have had sex with his wife? How does his four friends put their friendship aside to sexually use and abuse another man's wife? If the shoe was on the other foot, would they allow Brian access to their bedroom and to their wife in the way that he's allow them all to have their wicked, sexual way with Becky?

In the way she's been saying no for three years, she could have said no again to Brian's request that she have sex with his friends. Yet, taking it a step further than Brian had anticipated she would, Becky agreed to do four men instead of just two. Moreover, Becky didn't just want to do one thing to each man. She didn't want to give one man a hand job while giving another man a blowjob. Being that she was so sexually inexperienced with having her husband as her only lover, curious about how it would be to have sex with other men, now that she had that chance, she wanted to do everything. Not wanting to go part way, with her having no regrets, no shame, and no embarrassment, if she was going to go through with this, then she wanted to do it all.

"Oh Tony, honey. You're making me so wet with your fingers and with your tongue. Rub my clit while licking me. Oh, yeah, right there. Don't stop. Please don't stop. You're going to make me cum," she said.

With Tony licking and licking her while fingering, under the watchful eye of her husband, she finally took Jack's cock in her mouth again. This time she was really sucking him. This time she was really blowing him. Closing her eyes as soon as she closed her lips around Jack's prick the first thing that she noticed was that Jack was significantly bigger than her husband. A sexual fantasy come true, she couldn't believe she was sucking another man's cock. A longtime sexual fantasy come true, she couldn't believe she was sucking Jack's cock. She couldn't count how many sexual fantasies she's had over this very moment while masturbating herself. With his hard, hairy cock buried in her mouth, she looked up at him to remember the look on his face of her sucking his cock.

"Oh, my God, Becky. That feels so good. Suck me baby, suck my cock," said Jack putting a gentle hand behind her head.

It wasn't as if these four men were strangers. It wasn't as if she had picked them randomly from a swingers' ad. She chose them because she had a connection with them and that connection was friendship. Yet, taking that friendship a step further, she chose them because she had thought about having sex with each of them one time or another, especially Jack who was her obvious favorite. She's known them for years with their families coming to her house and her family going to their homes too. Yet, after having sex with their husbands, how will she face their wives, her friends, and look their children in the eyes? Moreover, what if one of Brian's friends tells someone that they gangbanged her? What if someone finds out that she had swinging sex with four of their husbands?

"Yes, oh my God. Right there Tony. That's the spot. Don't stop. Lick me baby while rubbing my clit with your finger," she said removing Jack's cock from her mouth to speak while she continued stroking him and before taking him back in her mouth again to suck him. "Oh, my God, Tony. I'm going to cum," she said removing Jack's cock from her mouth again to speak. Only this time, not even stroking Jack, she reached down with both hands to grab Tony's head and mash his face in her sopping wet cunt.

If anyone was to discover their nasty, little secret of having a neighborly gangbang, Becky and Brian would be outcasts in their own neighborhood. If anyone was to know what happened here today, they'd put more of the blame on Becky than on Jack, Tony, Mike, Jim, and Brian. If anyone knew what was happening here now, they'd never believe it. Swinging sex never happens in this small town. Yet, who is to know what goes on behind closed bedroom doors?

With all the gossip that would grow from someone knowing that Becky was gangbanged by four of her husband's friends, it would only be a matter of time before their children found out that their mother was a whore. Only, not thinking of any of that now, Becky and Brian were only thinking about themselves and about their own sexual satisfaction. With Becky doing and Brian watching, they were only thinking about the now and not about the repercussions of their actions later. Even then, not thinking about what would happen later should someone find out, no doubt, Becky would be thinking about driving her new car, cooking in her new kitchen, and wearing her fur coat and diamond ring.

Obviously knowing it would be his turn next, Tony was really getting into licking Becky's pussy while Mike and Jim watched and/or occasionally felt and fondled her big tits while fingering her nipples. Paying more attention to Jack's cock than to Mike or Jim's cock, Becky needed both her hands to suck Jack, one hand to stroke him and her other hand to fondle his testicles. As if Jack was the only man in the room, she sucked his cock as if she was a thousand dollar call girl.

"Suck me Becky. Suck my cock," she Jack putting a heavy hand to the back of her pretty, dark haired head.

She sucked Jack in the way that she used to suck Brian before all of their sex slowly became one way sex with her doing all the sucking and him not doing any licking. Then, even with them having intercourse slowly waning, with Brian too tired to sexually satisfy Becky and preferring her to blow him instead, their sex life had become non-existent. For the last few years, their sex has become Becky giving him a blowjob with him playing with her tits, while she masturbated herself, before he'd roll over and go to sleep after cumming in her mouth. Now, with four men doing all that they can to sexually please her and sexually satisfy her, this gangbang or group sex was all about Becky. Now, no doubt, reenergized by this gangbang, Becky could only imagined the pillow talk and hot sex she'd finally have with her husband later.

As if Jack had a very special cock and, as far as Becky was concerned, he did, she sucked Jack's cock in the way that every man in that room no doubt hoped that she'd be sucking their cocks soon. As if she was a head banging member of the rock band, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, she made all the cock sucking sounds that men love to hear to know that the woman is enjoying sucking their cock as much as they are enjoying having their cock sucked. A good mother and a loving wife, Becky had become a professional cocksucker.

Doing a good job eating her pussy, but not as good of a job as Jack had done, Tony orally, sexually satisfied Becky enough to arouse her that she'd be having a second orgasm soon, especially with the added sexual excitement of her sucking Jack's big prick. If only she could have sex with Jack every night, she'd be a happy woman. If only she could have sex with two men every night, sucking one while another man licked her, before fucking the both of them, she'd never want anything else.

"Oh my God. Fuck! I'm cumming," she said tightening her body and stiffening her legs before going quiet.

Before continuing with the gangbang, holding onto Jack's cock as if his stiff prick was her lifeline, there was a long silence where Becky enjoyed a moment of sexual afterglow.

"Did you cum?" Tony emerged from between her legs in the way that he emerged from the kitchen to wait on customers after putting pizzas in and taking pizzas out of his hot ovens.

"Did I cum?" She laughed. "Yes, thank you Tony. You gave me a wonderful orgasm," she said.

Something she hadn't thought about before, she wondered how many of her friends, their wives, would do Brian in a gangbang in the way that she was doing Jack, Tony, Mike, and Jim. She wondered if their husbands promised them a new car, a remodeled kitchen, a fur coat, and a diamond ring, if they'd look down at her for doing what she was doing with their four husbands now. For them to know what it's like, they need to walk a mile in her shoes before judging her and casting their eyes of dispersion on her.

She suddenly remembered the promise that she made Brian to somehow expose her mother's and sister's nude to him while somehow exposing his cock to them. She wondered if her mother or sister ever had a gangbang. Now that she was having a gangbang with Brian's four friends, she wondered if her mother and sister would consider having a gangbang with Brian. Now that she's had sex with four other men, she wouldn't mind having sex with Brian's brother, Sean. With Brian opening her sexual floodgates, she thought of a few of her co-workers who she'd love to do, too.

"Now you," she said to Jack as if he was there for her expressed pleasure and he was. "Make love to me and after you make love to me, I want you to fuck me. Then, after you've all made love to me and fucked me silly, after you've all given me orgasms with your mouth and/or with your cocks," she said looking from Jack to Tony to Mike and to Jim, I want to suck all of your cocks.

"Wow," said Tony. "I can't wait to cum in your mother Becky."

"I want you all to cum in my mouth but holding some cum back," she said looking from one to the other. "I want you all to give me a cum bath. Yet, before you cum in my mouth and before you give me a cum bath, I want you all to take your turn fucking me. I want you all to really fuck me hard. I want you all to pound my pussy and make me cum"

"Don't worry about that Becky," said Mike. "I plan on giving you the fucking of your life."

She looked at him to smile her sexual approval.

"Giving me a memory to last me the rest of my life, as if I was your mother, your sister, your mother-in-law, and/or sister-in-law, or whomever you lust over when not lusting over your wives, I want you all to have your wicked way with my naked body."

The point is, even though that this was a supposed gangbang, with four men involved, they all can't eat her and fuck her at the same time. There are limits to what one woman can do with four men. Moreover, with her doing most of the work, think how Becky feels about simultaneously having sex with four men. She can't continue stroking a cock in each hand while one man eats her and she sucks the cock off a fourth man. Better to have teams of two, with one man pleasuring her and her pleasuring another man, it's better that she takes on two men at a time than trying to do all four at once. Moreover, if she thinks that she can fuck four men hard one after another, she's going to be sore.

"I can't wait for you to fuck me, Jack," said Becky sucking his cock while stroking his cock and removing his cock from her mouth to speak again. "Only, don't cum in my mouth, not yet. I need to do so much more with your cock first."

The only way for Brian's friends to gangbang his wife is to continue what they're doing now. Setup in teams of two, after one man gives her an orgasm with oral sex, she sucks on the cock of the other man, while the other man kisses her and feel her tits. Unless she was having anal sex and/or unless the rules changed where she was allowed to suck a man before he had given her oral sex and an orgasm, there's no way that she can do four men at once. Without having two men standing idly by, it's just not possible for everyone to have a good, sexual time with Becky simultaneously.

Ignoring the rules, Mike grabbed a handful of Becky's hair and impaled her mouth with his cock while Jim, Jack, and Brian watched as Tony wiped Becky's vagina secretions from his face with the sheet. Obviously not content to idly stand by watching, Jim pulled a handful of Becky's hair to turn her head in his direction and when she did, he impaled her mouth with his cock. Taking turns sucking Mike and Jim, going from one to the other, she couldn't wait for Jack to fuck her. Stroking Jim while sucking Mike, she stroked Mike while sucking Jim.

Wasting no time, Jack reclaimed her as his own and mounted Becky. Not even giving it a thought, after she just had Mike and Jim's cock in her mouth, Jack stuck his tongue in her mouth. With all four men sharing one another's germs, they were all too sexual excited to think about such inane things. This one gangbang was turning Becky into quite the whore.

With Jack already on top of her and dry humping her, she reached down to insert his hard cock in her wet pussy. She gasped when he filled her up with his big prick. Kissing and kissing her, he made love to her. Humping and humping her, their love making quickly turned to fucking. It was obvious that even with Jack's cock inside of her, the only man she'd ever love and make love to is Brian. A man could fuck her, but she could never make love to anyone else but the father of her children.

12