Becky & Brian's Birthday Gangbang Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is so very humiliating," she said before squatting down on the dining room carpet to preserve some modicum of modesty as if she was Japanese woman after being stripped naked on a public street. "I can't believe you did this to me," she said talking through the thin material of her nightgown. "I'm so very embarrassed, so very embarrassed," she said shaking her head.

Taking her all in, her ass, her tits, and her pussy, Brian stared at his naked mother-in-law in the way that she stared at his exposed cock when Becky pulled down his pajama.

"What's going on?"

Another slut heard from when Susannah opened the guest bedroom door, like mother like daughter, not even taking the time or having the modesty to don a bathrobe, Susannah emerged from the guest bedroom wearing baby dolls. Surprised that she was here with her mother too, Brian didn't even know they made baby dolls anymore. Actually, wearing white, bikini panties and a crop top that barely covered her tits and exposed her flat, toned stomach, if she so much as raised her arms to yawn, her enormous double D cup boobs, areolas, and nipples would be on full display to his horny eyes. He so wanted to squat down as if to tie his shoes for an up blouse view of her big tits but he wasn't wearing shoes. Instead, wishing it to happen and as if on cue, thirty-year-old Susannah raised her arms to stretch and yawn.

"Yawwwohn!"

Oh, my God! As if seeing double and certainly he was seeing double double. From the tops of her areolas down, she seemingly accidentally or deliberately exposed her huge, double D tits and erect nipples to her brother-in-law. While yawning, stretching, and staring at him, no doubt to see his reaction to all that she was showing and to all that he was seeing, her cropped top raised with her arms. In the way that his mother-in-law stared at his cock and in the way that Brian stared at Anna May's naked body, he now stared at his sister-in-law's enormous tits as if he was staring at a sign that read free beer. In the way that Anna May stared at his erection that pushed out his pajama bottom, so didn't Susannah stare at his erection now. He never knew Becky's mother and sister were a family of exhibitionists and voyeurs.

"Nothing," said Becky. "We're just having some family fun."

"Family fun? Fun for whom? How dare you call this family fun," said Anna May through the thin material of her nightgown and from her squatting position on the dining room carpet.

Instead of untying her to free her, tempted to grab a pair of scissors on the pretense to help her to breathe better, Brian so wanted to cut a whole where his mother-in-law's mouth was in her nightgown and to stick his cock inside. With her staring at his exposed prick as long and as hard as he stared at her naked body, he wondered if she'd take him in her mouth. Being that she was so indisposed and so totally exposed and, according to Becky, being that he now discovered that she's a slut, he wondered if she'd suck him. In a frenzy of sexual activity, being that his wife stripped her mother naked and Susannah just expose her tits to him, he wondered if Becky would allow him to have a threesome with her mother and sister. While she watched him having sex with them, in the way that he watched her having sex with his four friends, he'd love to have sex with his mother-in-law and sister-in-law. Obviously oblivious to her mother's predicament, it was then that Susannah finally noticed her mother sitting on the dining room carpet naked.

"Mom?" Susannah laughed at her mother's predicament. "What are you doing squatting on the floor naked? And why is your nightgown pulled and tied over your head. I thought I was bad that time when five guys had their wicked way with me on spring break years ago. Now I know from whom I get my loose morals," she said laughing.

Brian, Becky, and Susannah all stared at Anna May.

"You're crazy Becky. Your sister has lost her mind Susannah. She exposed your brother-in-law to me and accused me of staring at his penis. Then, when I protested her pulling down his pajama bottom, she exposed me to Brian," said Anna May. "I'm so very embarrassed. Please don't look at my nakedness Brian. This is not how I want you to remember me," she said as if she was about to cry. "Will someone please untie me?"

"What? She did? She exposed Brian to you? Seriously? She pulled down his pajama bottom?" More concerned with Brian's exposed cock than she was with her mother's naked predicament, Susannah stared down at Brian's erection that still tented his pajama bottom. "Wow! I wish I had seen that. I wish someone would do that to me," said Susannah giving Brian a sexy look as if daring him to strip her naked in the way that Becky stripped her mother naked.

With the words barely out of her mouth, Becky came around from behind Susannah.

"Your wish is my command little sister," said Becky.

With Susannah more focused on Brian's hard cock that pushed his pajamas forward, not paying any attention to her sister poised behind her and ready to pounce on her in the way she did with her mother, Becky stepped around Susannah and pulled her top up over her head and off. Not giving her any resistance, it was as if Susannah wanted to be stripped naked. It was as if Susannah wanted to show her naked breasts to Brian. Standing there topless while not making any move to cover her nakedness with her hands or with her forearms, she looked down at herself to see all that she was showing before looking up at Brian to see all that he could see of her. As if his eyes reflected two full moons while staring at his sexy sister-in-law's monstrous tits, his pupils widened as if he was high on drugs.

"Oh, my God, I'm topless," said Susannah jumping around to bounce and sway her big boobs. "Don't look at my tits Brian. I'm so embarrassed," said Susannah mimicking her mother while laughing and standing there with her arms by her sides while staring at Brian staring at her tits.

"Oh my God," said Anna May, "did you strip your sister naked too?"

"In the way she's always parading around my husband nearly naked, it didn't take much to strip my baby sister," said Becky with a shrug.

"Becky! Untie me this instant," protested her mother. "This is gone on long enough."

Keeping true to her promise of exposing her mother and her sister to Brian while exposing him to her mother and sister, she stepped around her husband and pulled his pajama bottoms down again. In the way that his prick was at full attention for his mother-in-law's inspection, it was at full attention with his sister-in-law's examination too. Just like mother was daughter. In the way that Anna May stared at Brian's exposed prick, so didn't Susannah.

"Nice cock," said Susannah reaching out her hand to fondle her brother-in-law's big prick while wrapping her fingers around his cock to slowly stroke him before reluctantly letting go.

"Nice tits," said Brian reaching out his horny hands to cup his sister-in-law's double D tits while running two slow fingers across her erect nipples.

When Susannah released his cock, he released her tits. After giving Susannah a long enough look, satisfied that Becky flashed his mother-in-law and sister-in-law his cock, Brian reluctantly pulled up his pajama bottoms again. With enough being enough and feeling that it was the right thing to do, he walked over to untie his mother-in-law. Only, as soon as he untied her nightgown and pulled her nightgown down from her face, Becky pulled Brian's pajama bottoms down again and shoved him forward.

"Becky! Don't," said Brian. "I'm going to fall."

With timing everything, Brian couldn't have timed his fall from his mother-in-law's grace any better.

"Oh, my God," said Anna May with mouth gaping open wide just in time for Brian to fill her open mouth his cock.

As if she was at a doctor's office saying 'Ah,' a bulls-eye, he impaled her open mouth with his erect cock. With Brian unable to catch his balance, thrusting himself forward to push himself up on his knees, he involuntarily humped his mother-in-law's mouth. As if he was doing a fast few pushups in Anna May's mouth, in his feeble attempt to catch his balance, he finally caught himself when his palms hit the floor and slid on the carpet. Even though his stiff prick was in her mouth for only a few seconds before she ejected him with her tongue, he couldn't believe his cock was accidentally buried inside of his mother-in-law's mouth while he involuntarily humped her mouth before catching his balance. A longtime sexual fantasy that he had of his mother-in-law blowing him, if this is the closest he'll ever come receiving a blowjob from Anna May, he'll be masturbating over this moment forever.

"Oh, my God. I don't believe it," said Susannah. "You had your cock in my mother's mouth. Mom, that's so funny. Talk about a quickie," she said laughing. "Only, if that happened to me, I'd be sucking it," she said giving Brian another sexy look while moving her hand back and forth in front of her face with her tongue pushing out her cheek. Still standing there topless, she curled her long, dark, brown hair with her finger while staring at Brian's erection.

"Put on some clothes, you little whore," said her mother pushing down her nightgown and tossing Susannah her top. "How dare you shove your husband's prick in my mouth? If this is a game you want to play Becky, you just wait until you least expect it and I'll get even with you," she said waving her index finger at her daughter and standing to disappear in the guest bedroom with Susannah.

To be continued...

12