Becky & Brian's Birthday Gangbang Ch. 12

Story Info
Sex with Mother-in-law and sister-in-law turns into an orgy.
5.6k words
73.5k
65
12

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being that it was Saturday and a good, sunny day to play golf, unbeknownst of the sexual festivities playing out within, a few minutes later, Brian's brother, Sean, came to the door to see if Brian wanted to go golfing. Typically when golfing, they're gone for the day. Yet, with Becky's mother and sister stripped naked and her husband's pajama bottoms pulled down to his ankles, chances are the only holes Brian had thoughts of filling while playing was the four, hole home course of Anna May and Susannah's mouth and pussy.

'Fore!'

Up at the crack of dawn, if Sean only knew all the voyeurism and exhibitionism that had been happening between Becky, her mother, and her sister, Brian could have sold his brother a ticket to their impromptu strip tease shows. If only he could tell his brother about the gangbang Becky had last weekend, no doubt a place where he would have loved an invitation, Sean would admonish him for not inviting him to his sister-in-law's gangbang. Only not wanting Sean to think less of him and of Becky, he decided not to say anything to his younger brother.

In the way that he's always looking at her, staring at her, and leering at her while undressing her with his eyes, he knew his brother was sexually attracted to his wife. Who wouldn't be? With her long, chestnut brown hair, her big, brown eyes, and C cup breasts, Becky was absolutely gorgeous and with a shapely body to match her pretty face. Indeed, as were her mother and sister too, Becky was a beautiful, sexy woman and Brian was so very happy to be part of this family of exhibitionists and voyeurs.

Ever since his brother told Brian that he saw Becky naked that day, when she forgot that he was sleeping on the couch and walked out of the bedroom naked, Sean seemed more solicitous and flirtatious of Becky. Moreover, Becky didn't seem offended by her brother-in-law's stares and advances. Obviously Sean was lusting over Becky in the way that Brian was lusting over his mother-in-law. Now he wondered if Becky was lusting over his brother too in the way that he was lusting over her sister. Obviously Sean would do Becky if the opportunity presented itself in the way that Brian would love to have a swinging threesome with Anny May and Susannah.

"Wow, Brian. Becky is so hot. She has such a great body and she's so sexy," he said to his brother after he saw Becky naked. "I couldn't believe my eyes when Becky walked out in the hall naked. You're such a lucky man."

"You better not be masturbating over my wife little brother," said Brain with a laugh while wondering why his wife hadn't told him that his brother saw her naked.

"Too late. I've already masturbated over Becky many times," said Sean returning his brother's laugh.

With all the sudden, sexual situations that's happened between Becky, her mother, and her sister, his brother would never believe him when he tells him, that is, if he tells him all that's happened between Anna May and Susannah in such a short time. Keeping what Becky did secret and just between them, maybe he shouldn't tell his brother what transpired behind closed doors when his four friends gangbanged Becky. Knowing that Becky would never tell her mother and/or her sister that she pulled a train and had four men gangbang her, maybe he shouldn't tell his brother that his wife has finally become the sexy, swinging, slut he's always wanted her to become.

Maybe he shouldn't tell his brother that he sat in the corner masturbating while watching his four friends having their wicked, sexual way with his wife. Knowing he'd love for Becky to flash him her tits and panties too, maybe he shouldn't tell his brother that his wife flashes truckers her tits on the highway and deliberately flashes shoe salesmen her panties at the mall while making her flashes appear accidental. Knowing they were both sexually attracted to one another, definitely, he shouldn't tell his brother that Becky would do him if he asked her. Only, he couldn't wait to tell Sean all that's happened, especially the part about Becky stripping Anna May naked and Susannah topless after flashing them his cock.

'Damn, for an old broad, Anna May has a hot body and Susannah, for such a petite woman, has enormous tits,' he thought to himself. With Becky so much taller than her sister and especially after finding out about Anna May's sexual background, he couldn't help but wonder if Becky and Susannah had the same father. Perhaps it was one a friend of Becky's father who impregnated her mother with Susannah. Boy, this family is just filled with surprises.

Not wanting his brother to think of Becky as the sexy slut that she's become after her gangbang and her recent flashing experiences of exhibitionism, perhaps it's better that their dirty, little secret remain between them and his four friends. Wishing that he could take his brother in his confidence, when it comes to his wife, perhaps it's better that he not involve his brother in his perverted perversity. No doubt, if he told his brother all that happened, his brother would want to have sex with Becky in the way that he wants to have sex with Anna May and Susannah. Moreover, what would his brother say and think when he discovered that not only has Becky become a slut but also that he's become sexually deranged in his lust for his mother-in-law and sister-in-law. When Becky is prettier and has a better body than her mother and sister, Brian didn't understand his sexual attraction to Anna May and Susannah and his need to have sex with his wife's mother and sister.

If only Sean knew that Becky not only flashed her mother and sister to him but also flashed them his cock, he wondered what he'd say. After Becky accidentally flashed her naked body to him that fateful day, no doubt Sean would not only want her to flash her mother and sister to him but also would want Becky to flash his cock to her mother and sister too. Only, wishing that he could tell his brother everything from the beginning, Brian so wanted to share all that's happened to him with Sean. At this point in time, Brain would like nothing better than to have a five some with Becky, her mother, her sister, and his brother.

'Damn, how hot would that be,' thought Brian.

Perfect timing, as far as Brian was concerned. If only Sean had been here a few minutes earlier, he would have caught him, Anna May, and Susannah naked. He was glad that Anna May, along with her sexy, nearly see through nightgown had disappeared in the guest bedroom with her nearly naked daughter. Brian didn't want his brother to see all that he's seen of his mother-in-law and sister-in-law. After going back and forth about telling his brother all that happened or not, he decided to keep the sexual hijinks to himself.

What would his brother think of them if he saw them parading around like the whores they obviously both are? What would his brother think if he saw how Anna May and Susannah were dressed or not dressed at all? Perhaps Sean would think that Brian was lucky to have such a MILF of a mother-in-law as Anna May and such a sexy sister-in-law as Susannah. Perhaps Sean would think that they were all having wild, swinging sex and an orgy of sexual activity. Being that Sean was just as horny as he was, Brian knew that if Sean had seen Anna May and Susannah naked that he'd want to have sex with them too.

Without doubt, if Sean had known about Becky's gangbang, he would have wanted to be included as one of the gangbangers to have hot, albeit sloppy sex with his wife too. If he told his brother that his wife had a gangbang, surely, he'd want to do her now too. Yet, too close to home, as sexually exciting as it is to think about Becky doing his brother, in the way she so enjoyed having sex with Jack, he didn't want his brother having sex with his wife. With Sean a younger and better looking version of him, no doubt, Becky may want his brother over him in the way that he wouldn't mind being with Becky's sister over her. Ideally, even if it meant Becky having regular sex with Sean, he wouldn't mind having a steady, sexual diet of her mother and sister while still being married to Becky.

* * * * *

Perfect timing, as far as Anna May was obviously concerned by her excited look of retaliation, her sweet, little revenge against Becky couldn't have happened any sooner and any better had it been planned in advance. With Anna May still dressed in her sexy, pale blue, virtually see-through nightgown, no doubt hoping that it was a man at the door who she could flash her daughter to while flashing herself, she listened at her bedroom door to hear who was here. Still dressed in her white, bikini panties and her crop top that barely covered the bottoms of her big tits, not even having the modesty enough to don a bathrobe, Susannah listened at the guest bedroom door with her mother.

"Hi Brian," said Sean. "I thought we could play some golf."

"It's Sean, Brian's brother." said Anna May to Susannah with excited, sexual glee.

Brian stood in the hall in his pajamas with his hands covering his obvious erection while Anna May and Susannah listened to their conversation.

"Golf? Um, no, sorry, not today," said Brian. "I'm a little busy. Becky's mother and sister are here visiting."

"Oh," said Sean. "I can see that," said Sean smiling at his brother's feeble attempt at trying to hide his erection.

"He's cute," said Susannah. "I wouldn't mind flashing him my tits."

"Susannah!" Anna May leered at her daughter while feigning her motherly modesty and morality upon her. "Are there no limits to your whoredom?"

"Kettle black. Like mother like daughter, from your tits, areolas, nipples, pubic hair, and ass crack, I can see every part of you through your sheer, non-existent nightgown mother," said Susannah staring down at her mother's nearly naked body through her sexy nightgown.

"You can?" Anna May looked down at herself before looking at herself in the full-length mirror. "I wasn't aware that anyone could see so much of me," she said brushing back her chestnut hair as if she was a model on a photo shoot about to be photographed.

"Aware my ass," said Susannah. "You're always aware of every flashing thing you do mother. If anyone is a whore, it's you."

Anna May turned from her daughter to listen at the bedroom door.

"Shh! Quiet. I need to listen to what they're saying. In order for me to get my revenge, I need to focus more on your sister than on you," she said to Susannah. Anna May listened for a moment before turning to her daughter again. "How hot would that be to strip Becky and to flash her naked body to her brother-in-law," said Anna May while giving Susannah a wickedly naughty smile?

"Oh, my God, Mom," said Susannah acting nearly as sexually excited if her mother was proposing to strip her naked and flash her naked body to Sean. "Becky would be so embarrassed only how do you propose we flash Becky's naked body to Sean? Are you going to sit on her while I strip her? Being that she's a runner, she's stronger than we are and in better shape too," said Susannah. "With her so fast and light on her feet, I don't think either one of us could get the better of her."

"I need something," said Anna May obviously continuing to plot her revenge while still poised by the guest bedroom door eavesdropping. "What do you have that I can use to tie Becky's hands behind her back, a belt, a scarf, something, anything?"

Susannah searched through her luggage and pulled out a pair of handcuffs.

"Will these do?"

She handed the shiny, silver handcuffs to her mother along with the keys. Anna May looked at her daughter with shocked surprise while shaking her head side to side.

"I won't even ask you where you got these," said Anna May accepting the handcuffs and sighing at Susannah. "Yet, tell me. I need to know. Why do you have handcuffs?"

"It's no big deal Mom. It's not like I'm into bondage. Sometimes I just like to role play," she said with a sexy shrug as if she was thinking about the last time she was cuffed to the bed. "A friend lets me borrow them. He's a cop," she said with a little laugh. "He likes it when I'm helpless, vulnerable, and naked," she said swooning while blinking her eyes as if she had stardust in them.

She looked from her daughter to the handcuffs.

"That's enough Susannah. I get the image. I don't need for you to paint me a sexually, explicit painting," she said looking from the handcuffs to look at her daughter. "And how did you get these through security and on the plane?"

Susannah rolled her eyes and sighed.

"It isn't as if they're a weapon Mom," she said with a shrug. "They're just wrist restraints, a sex toy in the way of a vibrator or a dildo. I put them in my makeup case. They fit perfectly in my oversized, Hollywood style, powder puff case," she said. "I don't carry them on the plane. I put them in my checked luggage."

Anna May played with the handcuffs for a minute and even tried locking them on Susannah's wrists to master how to get them on quickly.

"It's time to get even with your sister," said Anna May to Susannah. "Follow my lead," she said. "When I cuff her, you pull her sweatpants and panties down."

"Oh, my God," said Susannah. "I can't wait to expose Becky to Sean. I can't wait to see the look on her arrogant face when she's so vulnerably naked."

Both women laughed while sharing their naughty secret plan of stripping Becky to flash her to Sean.

"I can't wait to expose your sister to her brother-in-law in the way that she exposed me to my son-in-law and you to your brother-in-law," said Anna May. "Let's see how she likes this game when she's the one being stripped naked, embarrassed, and humiliated while being so physically controlled."

* * * * *

Anna May and Susannah continued listening behind the guest bedroom door while Becky closed the front door before Anna May opened her bedroom door a crack to peek out at her daughter. Becky greeted her brother-in-law with a hug and a kiss on the lips. If only Sean had been there just a few minutes ago, with her mother and sister stripped naked, he would have seen a sexy, striptease show. Before she had time to leave Sean's side, while Brian was busy talking to his brother about being unable to go golfing, and with Becky's back turned from the guest bedroom, Anna May and Susannah crept up behind Becky. In the way that Becky snuck up on Brian to pull his pajama bottoms down in front of her mother, Anna May snuck up on her daughter. Quickly, as if she was an arresting police officer, catching a criminal by surprise, Anna May locked one handcuff on Becky's wrist and pulled the other wrist together behind her back and locked that cuff too.

"Mom! What the Hell? What are you doing? Remove these," said Becky jumping around while jiggling her wrists. "Brian! Do something. Help!"

As if they were about to see a catfight, obviously not knowing what was about to happen, Brian stared while Sean stood closer to his brother to watch the sexy show. With Anna May still dressed in her sexy see through nightgown and her daughter only wearing white, bikini panties and her crop top, Sean looked from Becky to Anna May to Susannah. Already instructed to do so in advance by Anna May, Susannah was enlisted to do the same to her older sister that Becky did to her and her mother. Susannah stood poised by her sister ready to strip her.

"Payback is a bitch, bitch," said Susannah to Becky.

"Get away from me, you slut," said Becky to her sister.

Susannah put a hand to each side of Becky's sweat pants while her older sister tried to kick her to move her away from her. Then standing behind her while Becky tried to mule kick her, Susannah tugged on her sister's sweatpants. Little by little, inch by inch, as if giving him a super slow strip tease, she slowly exposed her sister's white, bikini panties to her brother-in-law.

"Susannah! What the Hell are you doing? Don't you dare pull down my pants," said Becky struggling to move away from her sister while her mother held her in place.

In the way that Becky pulled her mother's nightgown over her head and tied it there to expose her naked body to Brian, Susannah pulled down her sister's sweatpants to expose her panties to Sean. Susannah turned to Sean to see if he was looking and, of course, he was.

"Nice panties," said Sean while staring from Becky's panties to Susannah's panties to Anna May dressed in her sexy nightgown.

"You're such a slut Susannah walking around flashing your panties and the bottom of your tits to Brian and Sean," said Becky. "How dare you? I'm not like you. You've had your fun. Pull up my sweatpants now or I swear, I'll kick your ass later."

"Kettle black. Who's the slut now? You're flashing your panties too," said Susannah.

"I'm only flashing my panties because you pulled down my sweatpants. Now, pull them up please. Unlike you, I'm not a whore," said Becky.

If only Susannah knew that Becky pulled a gangbang train with his four friends, Brian wondered who the whore was then.

"Are you calling me a whore because I'm flashing my panties," said Susannah chiding her sister, "even though you're standing there in your panties too?"

"I am calling you a whore because with mother holding me and you pulling down my sweatpants, I'm not standing here in my panties voluntarily like you are," said Becky. "Whore!"

"If I'm a whore for flashing my panties, then what are you for flashing your pussy," said Susannah tucking in a finger on each side of her panty.

"Susannah! Don't. Oh, my God! No! I'm warning you. Don't you dare pull down my panties in front of Sean. It's bad enough he's seen my panties, I don't want him seeing my pussy too," said Becky. "Brian do something."

"Too late," said Susannah.

In the way that Becky pulled off her sister's top to expose her big tits to Brian, in one fluid motion, Susannah pulled down her sister's panties to expose her pussy to Sean.

Helpless to stop her, she tried to kick her but she couldn't lift her legs high enough to reach her. Once her sweatpants were down around her ankles, having limited mobility, she couldn't move her legs high enough to stop her sister from pulling down her panties in front of Sean.

Now naked from the waist down, with her pussy and ass in plain view, and with Alma May holding her daughter and Susannah holding her sister and turning her, they gave Sean a good, long look at Becky's ass and dark, brown, trimmed pussy. In the way that Sean stared at his sister-in-law, when forgetting that he had slept over and was sleeping on the couch and she walked out of her bedroom naked, he was staring at her in the same lustful way now.

"How could you do this to me? I can't believe you did this," said Becky. "I can't believe you pulled down my panties in front of Sean. If it wasn't bad enough that you pulled down my sweatpants to flash my brother-in-law my panties, I can't believe you pulled down my panties to flash him my pussy too," she said jumping around while squirming and trying to get away from her mother and sister.

"That's what you get Becky," said her mother. "I told you I'd get you back when you least expected it, only I didn't expect I'd get you back so soon," said Anna May laughing.

"Sean please don't look at my ass and my pussy. I'm so embarrassed," said Becky to her brother-in-law while trying to turn away from him.

Yet her mother held her in place and turned her to continue to flash Sean her daughter's exposed pussy and ass. Then, with Anna May supporting Becky's back to keep her from falling backwards, Susannah lifted her sister's legs by the ankles while parting Becky's knees to give Sean an even better view of her sister's pussy.

"Oh my God. How could you do this to me? This is so humiliating. I'm so mortified," said Becky.

'She wasn't so mortified when his friends saw her naked and were gangbanging her,' thought Brian.

12