Becky and Her Peeping Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay on the bed panting and tugging at her binds, her breasts heaving and her hair wild and dishevelled. Her eyes blazed with a mixture of anger, fear and something else. She was cornered and helpless and at the mercy of a man she had teased and tormented. And Becky knew in her humiliation and shame that she had never been more excited in her life.

She saw him grinning down at her. "Just relax Becky, you and I are going to have a lot of fun. I mean...this is what you've been wanting isn't it?"

"Oh no" she whimpered. "Please Jeff I..."

"Oh yes I know," he grinned. "You ladies always say no and really mean yes."

"Jeff," she pleaded, "you can't ..."

"Can't?" He queried. "Why, baby, you've been tormenting the shit out of me day after day, showing me that sensational body of yours and just asking for it."

She looked at him horrified, then, closed her eyes with shame. She couldn't deny it, everything he had said was true. She was just a frustrated middle aged housewife whose sex life had waned. But, Oh God, how low could she sink. She had only herself to blame. She had brought it on herself.

Then she was aware of his hands roaming up and down her legs and feeling her thighs. She shrieked and kicked her legs, but Jeff meaningfully slid his belt out of his trousers and she stopped.

"You're too hot for that dozy fucking husband of yours" he leered. "Why, I just bet he doesn't appreciate what he's got."

His hand stroked up and down her smooth thighs. All she could do was lie there and let him do it. So, he went on feeling, fondling and kissing all parts of those perfectly shaped legs he had come to admire so much. He spent quite some time doing that. They were fabulous and he told her so.

Becky just blushed and bit her lip in shame. But at the same time she couldn't deny that she was enjoying what he was doing to her.

Later, he set about fondling her breasts. "You've got great tits" he acknowledged, "I like that." And to prove it he stroked and handled them for the next ten minutes. His fingers toyed and tormented her nipples until they were hard and sensitive.

"Jeff...Don't," she whispered over and over again.

But there was no real firmness in her protest.

"Alright," he grinned, moving his hand south across her stomach and down, down to the wispy hairs of her pussy. "I'll play with this instead. It's about time I fingered your sex."

"Oh, Oh," she gasped.

He spread her knees apart and used his own legs to keep them like that.

"That's one sweet pussy you got there, Becky," he leered as his fingers started to drag up and down her slit.

Then his expert fingers found and manoeuvred around her clitoris, slowly and deliberately. He was in no hurry, no hurry at all...

Becky groaned as he played with her. On a whim she had recently shaved most of her pubic hair to leave only a few wisps just above her slit. She had done it to get Mike excited, but it had been a waste of time. Now another man was getting excited as he explored her. And there wasn't a damn thing she could do about it.

He kept on feeling her, probing her pussy, until she realised to her shame that she was getting warm and moist.

She kept on pleading with him to stop. She knew it was pathetic, but, felt it was her duty to do so. She knew he would ignore her and he did. Deep down she knew she didn't want him to stop. Jeff for his part didn't mind her weak protests at all. In fact he found it more exciting...

His fingers probed deeper and deeper into her sex and she bit her lip in shame as she became aware of the tell tale squishing sound and his wet fingers. At that moment she knew she was going to get fucked.

It was as sure as the slow ticking of the clock on her bedside table. So, sighing in defeat, she told him about the condoms in her dressing table drawer.

Immediately, he ripped off his clothes and lay on the bed beside her.

"Let's do some fucking, baby," he growled as he slipped on the protection.

He untied her then, and, almost before she knew it, his big cock was nudging into the sweet mess of her pussy. Soon he was thrusting into her, deeper and deeper, until he had it in all the way. Jeff had taken full possession of the vagina that rightfully belonged to her husband. Becky gasped as her cheeks flushed with shame. She had been faithful to Mike since their marriage, but now, another man was fucking her.

Jeff grinned in triumph as he started to pump in and out. She wasn't protesting now.

Then like a smooth machine, he began to fuck her with deep devastating thrusts. All the fight had gone out of Becky now and she surrendered willingly to him. Her husband and family were forgotten, as she savoured the pure physical pleasure of a hard cock penetrating her vagina. Soon, she was thrusting back as they sought a mutual rhythm. The frustrations and longings that they both felt, locked them together as they frantically sought satisfaction.

Becky was gone now and past caring. She was sensing an orgasm that she had not experienced since who knows when. He could sense the change in her, willing him to go faster, deeper, harder. Their fucking intensified, as they worked together towards an ecstatic crescendo. As they reached it, Becky's desperate cry filled the room, She was being carried away on the roller coaster of an orgasm. At the same time, Jeff groaned, shuddered and spurted into her again and again.

They lay together, shattered at what they had done. Their sweating bodies finally eased apart. He grunted with pleasure at his conquest of her, while she whimpered in the afterglow of sex.

"Wow," he growled, "what a fuck that was."

Minutes later he eased up off the bed and wandered to the doorway. "I'll get us a drink of something. All this fucking sure is thirsty work."

He left the room and went downstairs. Rummaging through the cupboards, He found a bottle of Mike's brandy and took a slug from the bottle. "Well I've had his wife, I might as well drink his fucking liquor." he grinned.

Then he filled up two glasses of water and took them upstairs. She sat up on the edge of the bed and gratefully drank the water. Then Jeff kissed her head as it bowed in shame and he stroked her curly brown hair. She was a different Becky now, all subdued and quiet. As she lifted her head up he kissed her full on the lips. Then they had a nice snogging session to confirm their new relationship.

She needed the bathroom and minutes later she was in the shower. Jeff was on hand with a large towel to dry her. "God you're so beautiful," he breathed.

She told him she felt weak, so he led her back in to the bedroom and let her lie on the bed. She was so exhausted she dozed off.

A short time later, Jeff was shaking her awake. I've got to have you again," he said urgently.

She thought about protesting, but didn't. They were past all that now. Dumbly, she nodded as he made it clear he wanted her from behind. So she knelt on the bed with her face down on the duvet and her ass up high. He parted her legs and got behind her. Then his fingers probed knowingly in all the right places until, amazingly, she felt her juices flowing again.

Soon, he was in her again and fucking her relentlessly, doggy style. Through glazed eyes she could see the clock as his thrusts rocked her on the bed, the same marriage bed where she slept with her husband. The shame of it rose quickly to her cheeks but faded quickly as Jeff's rampant cock made her quiver with pleasure. On and on he pounded into her feminine core, giving her no respite. She glanced at the clock again and realised that he had been at her for a good 10 minutes and was still going strong. And what he was doing to her body was nobody's business.

"Don't stop," she sighed as she surrendered to her new lover. "Don't ever stop." And 5 minutes later he was still fucking her as she felt half forgotten stirrings run through her body for the second time that day. She had not had sex like this for several years. To underline this, another massive orgasm enveloped her. Becky's excited shriek marking its arrival. She sighed deeply and backed into the solid shaft that was dominating her pleasure. Her body glistening with perspiration, as she shuddered in ecstasy at Jeff's final telling thrust.

"Ohhhh," she moaned..." Ohhhhhhhh."

Then Jeff also groaned as he reached his climax. Another load of sperm cascaded out of him, as he gripped her hips and ground into her.

Becky collapsed on the bed. He had fucked her to a standstill.

Jeff grinned and slapped her arse. This sexually frustrated married bitch belonged to him now, he was sure of it.

And Jeff was right, because, he got to fuck her regularly after that, usually 2 or 3 times a week.

She hadn't really wanted to start an affair, but, Jeff made sure that she got all the sex she needed. And each time they had hours and hours to do it.

All her frustrations and unhappiness were gone at a stroke. Everyone agreed she looked better and seemed happier, Mike, her Mum, the kids, everyone.

But, Mike doesn't know that his neighbour is, regularly, fucking his wife. In fact no one has the slightest idea that she has a secret lover. Only she and Jeff know and they are very careful. And because the backs of their houses are not overlooked, they are able to sneak into each others houses by the back door without being seen. No seedy motels needed, no dirty back alleys, no secluded parking places, because, he fucks her on her marriage bed and is ready to sneak out the back door on the rare occasions she has a caller.

Jeff still likes her to tease him at her back window with various skimpy outfits. And every time she does it she is fully aware of what he will do to her afterwards...

THE END

12