Becky and the Spring Sunshine

Story Info
Mind control in the Spring sunshine on a co-worker.
4k words
4.33
14.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers

This has been edited in part my Goodgamebadman so I hope you enjoy the next part of the story

*

Well, the weather had finally turned spring like. I was no longer going to and from work in the dark, a good sign that the summer would soon be here. The best part was that everyone's mood seemed to be getting better as well. I even had a few of the girls saying good morning, which was a bit of a shock to be honest as most of the time they just walked past me without saying a word. I do think Becky might have something to do with that. I'm sure she has spoken to them saying I'm not that bad really, well I hope she has anyway, as long as she doesn't tell them everything I'm fine.

Anyway to Becky. She still came to my desk on a regular basis asking how I was etc. which was good. We did still go out for a walk every once in a while. Although I did put her in a trance once just to make sure that I still had control. I love seeing her tits, and putting my cock in her mouth. The power I had over her made me throb.

On this particular day Becky came to my desk and asked if I had a barbeque grill. Her boyfriend was off to Manchester for the day on Saturday. She suggested that we make a day of it going for a walk and then having a bbq in my garden if the weather was ok. Only problem was I would have to go and get her and we would only be able to play until her boyfriend would come pick her up around 7 when he finished.

I did not want to sound too happy but I said "ok."

Note to self, buy BBQ stuff & alcohol.

Just before I left work I found Becky sat at her desk with nobody around her I said "Becky cotton" and she went into her trance, I took a big risk doing it in work but I wanted to see if I could get her to bring a few things, I told her "Bring all of your sex toys with you tomorrow, and be discrete about it"

I then said "Becky Cotton" and she came out of her trance, "See you tomorrow" and walked away.

I left work after a day of drudgery of unappreciated office IT tasks I was glad to get out of there.

Went to local supermarket that night and got the food and drinks for "Our date." I went directly home and bullshitted around on the internet and ate a pizza while chatting a few online friends. After a few hours of that I went to bed. The excitement I felt for tomorrow kept me awake for a while but around midnight exhaustion overwhelmed and sleep finally claimed me.

The next morning I ate a light breakfast for myself and I busied myself, trying to do everything I could do to keep myself from thinking about what would happen later that day with Becky. A few distracting chores around the house and then an hour on the exercise bike. A very rigorous uphill climb helped me work off all my pensiveness. A long shower and then I read for a while. Then I got her text and momentarily was on my way, driving to her flat in a few minutes. She was waiting outside of her flat. We were on our way back to my house. As soon as we were in my house I spoke the command "Becky Cotton" and like clockwork she went into a trance. "Remove all your clothes for inspection, you have 30 seconds" as she only had loose top and jeans on I cut the time down a bit, for my advantage more than anything.

It took her longer of course which meant she would have to be punished, she stood with her arms out to her side and her legs spread 3ft apart which was the inspection pose.

"You took too long and what is the punishment when you take too long?"

Fighting back a tear she said "Pegs on nipples sir but I am sorry it took me so long please do not use the pegs I will do anything just not the pegs."

I went and got the pegs just to prove a point, then sucked on her nipples till they were hard and twisted them a bit before putting the pegs on.

"Ouch they hurt sir please take them off."

"No they will stay on till I decide to take them off, did you bring your sex toys like I told you?"

"Yes sir they are in the bag."

I walked around her looking at her body pushing my fingers in side her fanny and moving them around a bit and then removing them, slapping her ass till it was a bit red and tears started forming in her eyes, the slapping or the pegs I'm not sure which caused her to well up.

Found the whip that she had bought although not full size it would do the trick I though.

Then told her "that if she made any noise when I remove the pegs she would receive 5 whips for each nipple, and that she could not touch them as that also would receive whipping"

As I removed the pegs she made a grunting noise looked me in the eye and she could see what was next. This meant playing with her tits for a while and pushed my fingers back in her and she moaned again and her juices started to flow.

The ball gag went on her, then leading her over to the table, told her to lean over and push her tits down on to the table and if she moved more whips would follow.

"Spread your legs further than that." I told her just before the first whip hit across her ass. Becky complied straight away and she stayed in that position for the 5 whips although there were now tears in her eyes.

Throughout all this my cock was bulging through my trousers, removing her gag told her to "suck me off quickly to prevent any more punishment."

She went for my cock like a woman possessed taking it all the way down her throat desperate to taste my cum and not be punished again. It hit the back of her throat and she swallowed it all with a smile on her face.

"Good girl now get dressed but not your top half I have to put them in." When she had dressed I walked over sucked and played with her tits for a minute or so before helping her put her bra back on.

She sat down and told her "When I say the words you will not remember what has happened but you will have a warm glow and for the rest of the day as if you have had the best cum in a long time".

Walking out to the kitchen I said "Becky Cotton."

I went and made a pot of tea, carrying on talking as if nothing had happened, came back for a minute or so before bring back two cups of tea. We drank the tea and set off up the lane. Coming to the big tree which I've mentioned before and just stopped, the sun was out which was nice but the wind was blowing down the lane and I just thought I want to sit in the garden and have a few bottles and chill. Would Becky want to do the same well, "Becky cotton" she went straight in to the trance, as there was nobody around I told her "Lift up your t-shirt and uncup your tits"

"Yes sir" she replied and did just that.

I played and sucked on them for a few seconds then told her to "cover up again". "When I say the words Becky you will want more than anything to go back to the house and sit in the garden drink and chill do you understand".

"Yes sir" she replied.

"Becky Cotton" I said.

"Please can we go back and sit in the garden Tim as I just want to chill out a bit?"

"Sure" I replied.

So back we went. In the garden I had put some loungers up and the wind was not blowing in the garden so it was nice and warm. I got myself & Becky a bottle and we just sat on the loungers and chatted, then a few more beers.

"Becky Cotton" and she went into the trance. "Take off your top and present you tits to me asking, no beg me to suck on your nipples and play with them"

She removed her top put her hands underneath her tits and asked "Sir please suck on and play with my tits, please Sir, please it's nice when you do"

I did just that, played pinched and sucked each tit, Becky just made moaning noises.

I told her then "when I say the word pin you will start to cum"

So "pin, pin,pin" Becky started to shudder a bit as she came each time a bit stronger than the last.

"When you wake up Becky you will ask if any of the neighbours are in and can you go topless you will not be concerned that's it me because we are good friends and you do not mind me seeing your tits in fact it turns you on and makes your nipples hard".

"Becky cotton"

"Do you want another beer or do you want a vodka & coke" I asked on my way in to the fridge.

"Vodka sounds good, Tim are your neighbours in?"

"Why?" I asked playing along

"Would you mind if I went topless as it's hot and I don't mind you seeing I just want to make sure that it's ok?"

I had a quick check and both neighbours were out and the people across had the blinds closed.

"It's ok they do not seem to be there"

Off came her top and her nipples were already hard.

We laid in the sun for a bit and I could feel the heat and the slight burning that comes with a sun tan.

"Becky cotton"

"Becky remove your jeans quickly." This she did, all that she had on now was very small knickers, these I removed for her, playing with her, two fingers pushing in as far as my knuckle saying "pin" every few seconds causing her to cum several times. Then telling her to "Straddle me and put my cock inside you, with your tits facing me so I can see & suck."

"Condoms" I thought, I told Becky to stop and get off, I ran in got one came back told Becky to put it on me and then get back on. Becky continued to bounce up and down I continued to suck her tits by now the pressure was building and I shot my load, Becky calmly got off me and as trained took the condom off my prick and rubbed my cum over her face with a smile.

"Have I pleased you Sir?"

"Yes" I replied "Now go and lay down on the lounger."

Becky laid down now complete naked with a contented smile on her face.

I went in a grabbed the camera and took a few photos of her to add to my collection.

"Becky I want you to put your knickers and jeans back on and then ask me do you look ok?"

This she did

Then "Becky when I say the words I want you to wake up and when you do you will ask if you can have a quick wash as you want to put some sun cream on to stop your face and tits burning, it will not bother you using those words do you understand?"

"Yes sir"

Going in to get some more drink I said "Becky cotton"

When I came out she asked that without thinking, she knew were the bathroom was so I let her get on with it.

The BBQ was needed to be sorted so I put a few coals in and lit it, there were blooms of smoke for a while but it was ok after a min or so and putting a few sausages, a burger each plus some onion rings, the salad was in the fridge and the alcohol cold the warm spring sun was out and I had a Becky doing what I wanted for a few hours. What more can a man ask for?

"Becky cotton"

"Go and get your vibrator from your bag" I instructed Becky, she went and bought it to me, "remove your jeans and knickers and start playing with yourself do not cum till I give you permission do you understand?"

"Yes sir"

This was great I had Becky in my garden playing with herself whilst I watched drinking a vodka.

I went to her dropped my trousers and put my dick in her mouth which was meant to stop her moaning to loud.

"Please sir may I cum?" she asked

"No" I replied

"Continue playing with yourself once you have swallowed my cum I might let you but cum before me and you will be punished"

She sucked really hard and slowed down the vibrator, each time I pushed forward she would groan around my cock sending spasm along it, trying to make me cum, I shot my load down her throat and her first words were, "Please can I cum now sir?"

"Pin, Pin, Pin" I replied.

Beckys whole body started to shake and I'm sure I saw her eyes roll in to her head as she came hard.

"Do not stop playing till I tell you".

She carried on with the vibrator, I walked over to check the BBQ as if nothing was happening, picked up the camera and filmed her as I said "Pin, Pin, Pin"

This time her whole body went ridged I bent down and sucked on her nipples while she came again.

I told Becky to stop playing with herself and to suck the vibrator like it was my cock, straight away she sucked it in her mouth and cleaned it off before showing me it was clean and asking was it ok.

"Go and put it back in the bag as if nothing has happened" I told her. Becky got up still naked and walked into the house shaking a bit but putting the vib in the bag and coming out.

"Get dressed but only your knickers and jeans do not forget you were topless"

Getting the timer from the kitchen (yes I have a timer, it's very good in the summer for waking me up in the sun so I do not burn after a few drinks and fall asleep as well as working in the kitchen)

"Becky when I say the word you will not remember what has happened in the last hr, you will wake up feeling hungry and want some food, your body will feel relaxed but your nipples will still be hard and you think nothing of it. You will also ask if I have a pair of sports shorts so you can put your legs in the sun for an hr or so?"

"Becky cotton"

"Sorry Tim I must of dozed off the food smells good, I'm hungry now can we eat?"

I got the salad from the fridge and some plates and we ate.

"Have you got a spare pair of shorts I can wear for a bit Tim so I can put my legs in the sun before it goes down?"

"Sure I'll get them" I went upstairs and she followed me she then went into the spare room to put them on. I just smiled to myself and went back to the garden to my sun lounger.

"I'll put the timer on for 1hr 30 that way if we fall asleep it'll wake us up" I said to Becky, she was already fast asleep, I wonder why.

It was only 2pm so I had time for more fun later.

I woke up with a bit of a shock more than anything when the alarm went off Becky was still asleep and her body was going a nice shade of red, her nipples were still hard and I wanted suck on them but she was not in a trance so better not I thought.

I woke Becky up and asked" Do you want tea, coffee or more alcohol?"

"Tea first then more Beer or Vodka" she said.

The sun had started to go down now so it was a bit chilly so I suggested we went in, as we did I said "Becky cotton" she went straight to her trance.

"You will go and get your vibrator and sit on the settee and play with yourself while I put the patio stuff away and make a cup of tea, you will not cum, if you feel yourself getting close you will stop count to 60 and start again."

I watched her go to the bag and start I went to the kitchen put the kettle on and came back, she was pushing the vibrator up and taking it out rubbing her clit with it and pushing it back in, then she stopped and started to count to 60, I smiled and carried on putting the stuff a way, I heard her count 3 times each time not quite getting there.

I walked in and took a few more photo's and a bit of film before my camera bleeped telling me it was full of both. I grabbed a condom and walked straight between Becky's legs told her to stop and pushed my cock straight up her fanny, Becky started to moan so I just said "Pin, Pin, Pin". Becky came really hard her whole body shook, I do not think it was just me more what she had been doing either way the result was the same, I shot my load quickly, I left my cock inside her while she came down and her body stopped shaking.

"Thank you sir my I have your cum now" I removed myself from her and she took the condom off me and put it on her body in different places which when she rubbed it in, made me hard again.

I told her to put the vibrator back in the bag put her knickers and the shorts back on and sit down on the settee.

I put the tea by her sat on the other chair and said "Becky cotton"

Becky said "Great a cup of tea then we can drink some more as it's only 4.30"

"Is there anything on my planner you want to watch Becky as there is not much on TV?"

She scrolled through till she found a good comedy show I had saved and we sat and watched it for a bit.

"Becky Cotton"

" Remove your clothes, get the vib, lay with your head on the side of the settee across me so your tits are in front of me and then you will start to play with yourself, if you feel yourself wanting to cum you will stop. When we have adverts you will ask what position sir, and I will tell you how I want you."

So we watched the show and she played with herself whilst I played, pinched and sucked her tits, the adverts came on she stopped and asked "What position sir"

"Stand in front of me with your legs apart so I can lick your fanny" This she did and I could tell that she was close as her legs were shaking as she tried not to cum, she always tasted nice and I could not stop myself from carrying on for a bit. Then the show started again and she got back on the settee again, and started playing again, after 10 secs or so she stopped.

"Why have you stopped?" I asked knowing full well why.

"I really need to cum sir, please can I cum for you?"

"Not yet"

Again the adverts came on "What position sir?"

"On your hands and knees and I want you to watch the TV as I carry on"

I spread her legs a bit and went up her, but I just put it in, it was as much as I could do as not to cum myself I just stayed there, Becky began to move back and forth.

"Stop, I do not want you to move just watch the TV"

This went on for 2 shows, I put her in the missionary and just laid on top of her, I got her to just put my cock in her mouth but not do anything, she sat on my lap and spread her lips with one hand whilst guiding my cock into her with the other each time I told her not to move.

I told her to get my last condom and her eyes lit up as she went to get it.

The last positon was for her to lay across me with my cock inside her fanny and I would spank her ass every 2 secs till I came if she came first the pegs would go on and I would keep spanking her ass after she came. She started to move her ass up and down and I spanked each cheek twice before I came hard, she kept moving, I kept spanking then she came herself her body shook and she just collapsed on me. I rolled her off on to the floor where she just laid her legs open her fanny juice running out of her and a smile on her face.

"What must you not waste?" I asked.

She struggled to her knees removed my condom and poured it in to her mouth. She knelled with her legs apart pushing her tits out for me to inspect.

"Crawl to the kitchen, when you get there sit with you back against the cooker and with your knees up and spread, so when I come there I can see your fanny"

Off she crawled like the good slave that she did not know about.

I found a clean cloth ran it under the cold tap "Clean your fanny up I want to see that clothe go inside you as well, wipe your legs, do not make a mess on the floor."

As she was doing this I walked up and put my cock one last time in her mouth, I had nothing else to give I just enjoyed the feeling for a while. Pulled out and told her when she was finished to crawl back in to the room. Becky crawled back in and knelled by me, I told her to get dressed put her knickers and jeans on but not her top, this she did.

The phone rang and scared the shit out of me, it was Becky's boyfriend telling her he would pick her up in 45 mins as he had just finished.

I played with her tits for a bit then told her to put her bra and top back on.

"Becky when I say the words you will only remember coming to Tim's house going for a walk, having a BBQ, falling asleep, getting slowly drunk and then watching TV, you will remember a good time."

As an afterthought as I wanted to be able to do this again I added.

"When you get in your boyfriends car you will tell him the following. When we get home we are fucking as I have had a good day with Tim, I do not want to fuck him, fucking me is your job."

"Becky cotton"

We sat and drank some more watching TV. Her boyfriend came I offered him a cold drink which he drank and then they both left, Becky giving me a hug and telling me she would see me Monday.

I watched as they got in the car and Becky's boyfriends face looked a picture as I guessed Becky had told him what I told her to say, they drove off waving as they went. I bet he was keen to get home quick.

Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers