Becky Calls the Shots

Story Info
What can happen when wife reads your fantasies.
4.4k words
4.09
129.1k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RWHWife
RWHWife
12 Followers

Fires burned in me more intensely than I thought possible... My heart pounded & I felt emotions so strong they were just shy of unbearable. Yet so wonderful... I've always loved sharing her with others, especially men, but few encounters have played out without a hitch. This night was as close to perfect as I think is possible...

When a club gets so smoky that smokers complain, it's time to leave. She still had not told me where she met this guy. I liked him though. Good guy - seemed straight up. No bullshit "aren't I the stuff" stories. Regular guy - nice looking - polite. His name was Mark.

As the three of us entered the room and I saw hanging in the cubby closest a change of clothes for both of us... I knew she had spent part of her day getting things ready. My shaving bag was already sitting in the bathroom. She had taken out the things she was sure I'd use & set them the way she'd remembered me doing on our getaways. There was a bottle of wine in an ice bucket and a few different types of drinks in the fridge. Okay - so she didn't know Mark well enough to know what he drank. That surprised me. They carried on like long time friends...

When she came out of the bathroom she took complete control of the situation. I wondered if this guy knew everything about us, about me, had she explained that this was just for "her" - that I'm straight?

Mark & I were on the balcony, sipping our drinks, smoking, engaging in some small talk, enjoying the breeze from the ocean... She wasted no time putting an end to the small talk. She sauntered to the balcony... We were directly facing her, leaning against the rail. She came directly to me, wetting her lips with her tongue before she pressed them against mine... She softly pried my lips apart with her tongue as she pressed her body against me, then placed her lips next to my ear to whisper so as not to be overheard.

"I've been reading your stories, some of them surprised me. One even shocked me. But I liked all of them. I think I know what you want, Tim. I love you. Tonight is for you. I'm taking control Baby - complete control. If I've misunderstood, and you're uncomfortable at any time - just say "Clemintine"... and walk back out here on the balcony. I'll join you and we'll talk - Okay?"

Big smile... "Okay Baby" I said.

She kissed me with a passion, pushing her breasts against me. I could tell how excited she was.

She lightened her kiss enough to whisper into my mouth... "Are you ready?"

"God Yes!"

"Put my hand on his cock Baby..."

I felt warmth spread through my body, the words were exciting and the feelings, mixed feelings, overcame me immediately. This is what I loved - the flood of erotic emotions taking charge... I cupped her lovely ass tightly before doing as I was told... Then slowly took her wrist and placed it over his cock...

Mark moaned in approval and I was able to watch her feel him up as she lowered her mouth to my neck... Mmmmm - she's such a sexy woman - so naughty & powerful, yet so loving...

"He's getting hard for me Tim, his nice warm cock is growing in my hand... I'm going to get down on my knees and suck him now... I want you to go inside, refill your glass and then come back out and watch me wrap my lips around him..."

I was back in a flash. I damn sure didn't want miss the show...

She already had his cock out of his pants, sucking the entire length down her throat as she worked his belt buckle... in no time at all she had his pants to his knees and was stroking his muscular thighs as she licked, nibbled & sucked this guy to a full erection...

She slowly stood, kissing her way up his body to his lips, they kissed passionately. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders & pressed his mouth against hers... Then broke the kiss..."Leave your shirt on. Take everything else off and go wait by the bed. I want you to stand there and wait for my husband to give me to you..."

As he walked through the door into the room she lifted up his shirt tail to get a look at his bunns. She giggled and said "Yummmmm..."

Then she said to me... "Light me a cigarette & go sit in the chair. Wait for me. You and he are not to talk. I'll be in for cock when I'm ready for it..."

She took her time with her cigarette & decided that she wanted another drink. "I'm thirsty. Is there more wine?" she asked...

He and I both moved to get her a glass...

"Mark - I'd like you to bring it"...

As he approached her with her wine... She unbuttoned her dress exposing her firm full breasts. She took the glass in one hand and pulled him against her with the other, kissing him, then pushing him down to her perked nipples and moaning as he took each one into his mouth... He sucked each with the reverence she wanted, needed, demanded ... She loves that she is so sensitive there...

Her moans of pleasure encouraged him to explore more... She allowed him to slip his hand up her dress and explore her soft tanned thighs but he began to go further than she wanted. As his fingers began to brush the panties covering her soft mound she pushed him away firmly... "Go back inside, stand by the bed and wait for me..."

I watched her watch Mark's ass as he followed her instructions. He walked within a foot of me, past the chair I sat in & on towards the bed... I watched his cock with an almost eerie pleasure... the cock that was about to fuck my wife of 12 years... the cock that she would cumm on, hopefully over & over...

I compared his and mine. He was about the same length, as best I could tell, but he was much thicker. I knew she'd like that. I wondered if she already knew. Had she been with him before? Why would she? That would be cheating. She has no reason to cheat. She knows she can have virtually any man she desires. Perhaps she had, perhaps she'd grown to find the sneakiness exciting. The possibility tugged at me, but excited me at the same time. I love it when she's bad. Whether I want to love it or not...

She finished her cigarette and wine and entered the room with more confidence than I'd ever seen in her... She took me by the hand and stood me up, kissed me again... "Undress me for him Tim... then take me too him... and give me to him... I want you to ask him to fuck me... You do want to watch him fuck your hot wife don't you Baby?"

"Oh Yes..."

I began to undress her... it was the most erotic thing I'd ever done. I'd seen her with other men's cock buried inside her before, but that almost didn't compare to her telling me to undress her for him... Wow!! Does she have any idea how hot this is?

She stood before me, naked, her dress crumpled on the floor beneath her... Her body was tanned from the trips she and her girlfriend had made to the beach. Had this been where she met him? Had she tasted his cock there?

I slowly turned her while gazing at every curve on her sexy body... I walked her toward him & watched his cock twitch with anticipation...

"I want you to fuck my wife Mark... Would you do that for me...?"

He simply said... "Gladly" & immediately took her into his arms and pressed her naked body against his... their hands roamed each other's bodies and in no time she'd lowered a hand a taken firm grip of his cock. As they fell onto the bed and rolled in passion she never once let his dick slip from her grip.

In one smooth motion he grasped her buns in both hands and lifted her as he stood up... lowering what must have been a totally drenched pussy onto his cock... she slipped right on to it... no working up to it... no gradually working it in... he just "dropped" her onto his throbbing thick cock and she moaned loudly with pleasure...

She buried her face into Marks neck and wrapped her arms around him as he bounced her up and down, effortlessly, fucking her... She opened her eyes and saw me in the mirror - still standing next to them...

She pointed at the chair and said "Go sit back down now, I want you to watch me get it..."

I did.

She was loving the ride and in no time began talking nasty to her new boy toy. Becky loves to say "Fuck me" - it's her trademark & as the night progresses I know she'll be saying it often and much louder...

I watched her body tense right after the first "Fuck me!!!" and watched as her juices flowed out of her stretched cunt... She'd recently become a squirter but I knew she'd never gushed this much. I could see it, his balls were covered in her silky cum. She's told me many times how good, how different, how strong the "gushers" are.

She waited for the last spasm to rack her body... "Put me down Mark"...

She gently pushed him over onto the bed and bent to suck her juices from him ...

She turned & waked to me... Her chin glistened with her own cum... She smiled as she straddled my lap... I leaned to kiss her and she stopped me... "

"You're enjoying this aren't you Lover Boy?"

"Yes..."

"But you haven't had enough, have you...?"

"No..."

"Well that's good - because neither have I ..."

With that - she lowered herself and bit at my aching cock through my pants... she rubbed her face in my groin as though she was saying hello to a dear friend... she stood up and whispered a soft "I Love You..." and turned from me...

"I want a serious romping Mark... Can you give me... No..." she turned and smiled a devilish look my way, then back to Mark... "Can you give "Us" what "I" want?..."

"I'm dying to..." he said...

With that - Mark again picked her up in his arms... But not to mount her on his cock, as before. He threw her down on the bed like his toy... She purred in approval... immediately, without waiting to see how he would position himself, she spread her legs & raised them high in the air. She was making it clear how she wanted it...

All women have their special times. Times when they look soooooooooo lovely. So beautiful. To me... Becky is never more beautiful than during sex. It's not just because she's hot - her facial expressions are indescribable. I l-o-v-e them!!

He mounted her with animal force & began pumping like a man possessed. The bed shook with each thrust. The sound was incredible. I think her next orgasm came at about thrust number five... "Fuck me through it Mark, Oh yesssssssssssssssss, Fuck me through it Baby... Fuck me through it!!!!"

With that encouragement he pumped my sexy wife even harder. Her legs lowered & wrapped around his waist. The sounds became wetter. Like there had been way too much lubricant used. But they had used none - there was only my wife's juices making the wet suction sounds of each thrust...

It happens every now & then when we make love. Becky seems to lock on to me. Her peach grabs hold of my cock and almost sucks it into her. On the out stroke of the thrust I can feel her grip. In my mind, for her, this must be the ultimate in fucking. This is what was happening with Mark, I knew the sound.

Her moans grew louder as each orgasm approached. I think I counted five, not sure... After orgasm number two - she turned her head to me... Her facial expressions were that of a possessed woman. She said to me and an indescribably "nasty" tone... "Come here Baby - come kiss me..."

In a flash our lips were locked... Yummmmmm... Such erotic wicked pleasure... kissing my wife while another man's cock was buried deep into her... she placed her hands on my face and broke the kiss long enough to say "Do me Mark!!..."

She pulled me back again and our lips locked as Mark began fucking her ... her body rocked as his bucking became harder and our lips slipped apart... She pulled me to her again and held me there forcefully... she began moaning into my mouth with each buck he gave her... "Mm, Mm, Mm, Mm, Mm, Mm, Mm..." My God - how many new heights would I experience this night!! It was absolutely mind blowing!!

We kissed through another orgasm before I went back to the chair...

How could he go so hard, for so long without cuming? A natural born stud? Had he jacked off before hand so he'd last? Had Becky met him before we got together that night and sucked him off? Heart strings jerked... But they made me even harder...

Mark began to moan... Began to tense... Was she going to let him cum inside of her? Until that moment I hadn't paid attention... he wasn't using a condom. It's rare that the night would progress this far without my noticing, strange, it's usually something I/we make sure of...

"Cumm on me Mark... all over me..." She said... He pulled out just as his white cream began to spew... I watched spurt after spurt shower my wife's naked sweaty body... she began to rub it in to her stomach & breasts... making sure not to miss a single spot... then placed her fingers in her mouth and tasted what remained...

I could smell is cumm from where I sat...

Mark fell back on the other bed in exhaustion, beads of sweat rolling off of his body...

I had never watched for so long. Is it over...? Will she have him leave now and offer her naked body to me for the rest of the night...? Was this just round one...? I've seen her virtually unquenchable... There have been times when I wished I had someone to help me with her. Wished I worked out more & were in better shape, could go longer... Both...

She sat up on the bed and took a sip of her wine from the night table. She turned to me and gestured a kiss coupled with an unfamiliar look... It was sexy as hell, it showed fatigue from being well fucked... it just said "Yummmmmm - I'm so happy"...

She got up, holding her wine & a freshly lit cigarette in one hand, she slowly walked towards me. Her legs were shaky. She hesitated as she passed Mark and softly ran her nails up his thigh & across is balls, smiling at him... She whispered "Thank You" and continued towards me...

She stepped up onto my chair, placing a foot on each side of me, she stood up on the chair in front of me, her used musty pussy an inch from my face... I kissed her mound, it was wet, warm, smelled heavily of sex...

She lowered herself and sat on me... Gave me a long soft loving kiss. "Did you like what you saw?"

"Fuck Yessssssssssssssssss"

"Mark did a good job of fucking your little wife didn't he?" She's learned that I find the term "fucked your wife" much more erotic than had she just said "fucked me". It's all part of it, hard to explain, so nasty, so wonderful... just the mention of the word "wife" puts a whole different twist to it...

I asked her if she enjoyed herself...

"I L-o-v-e-d it" she purred...

"Are you ready to play...?" she asked...

"Yes Ma'am..."

Our eyes were locked onto each others... without ever breaking eye contact ...she said... "Mark - come over here..."

She stared deep into my eyes as she directed Mark to the side of the chair. She cupped his ass with one hand and pulled him in close... she began licking his flaccid dick as she gazed into my eyes... She gave me a sweet smile and a sexy moan as she took him into her mouth... She's always loved the feel of a soft cock in her mouth... she sucked it beautifully... Allowing the tip to slip slowly from her lips before slurping him back into her mouth... Savoring it like it was the most delicious thing she had ever tasted...

Mark said "You're such a wonderfully wicked woman" then looked at me and politely paid his respects... "I've had a wonderful time with you guys, I can't thank you enough for allowing me to join in your game..."

Becky glanced over at the clock and protested... "Can't you stay a while longer!?!?"

He glanced at me for approval, I nodded, he accepted...

This guy was great. It's rare to find a man who can know when it's time to act like a gentleman & when it's time to act like an animal.

With that - I suggested that we all step out on the balcony for some fresh air. We all had cigarettes lit & the room was filling with smoke...

"K" she said... "But take your clothes off first..."

I obliged, she helped, & seconds later we were all on the balcony completely naked. The ocean breeze and sound of the waves was awesome. We loved coming to that hotel. We told Mark about our last trip there. How we were up all night and at one point as Becky stood naked on the balcony she watched a show put on by a guy down on the steps to the beach. He jerked off while she watched...

Before long I scooted up close to Becky and began running my hand softly across her naked back... down to her bare ass... Mark joined in from the other side... When we both began kissing & tonguing her neck she said... "Mmmmmm - somebody take my glass..." Mark took it and set it aside... We continued...

She loved the feel off all the hands roaming her body & the kisses to her neck... She tilted her head and brushed the hair out of the way... She moaned and slid her hands down our bodies, taking a cock in each hand... Our hands continued to caress her and at virtually the same instant - our hands found her pussy...

She gave a little tug on each cock and said "I'm ready for these now..." She placed her hands on our chests and pushed us away and walked back into the room... As she passed through the doorway we heard "Mark - get on the bed... on your back". She was taking control again...

"I've gotta tinkle... Tim - get the condoms" she ordered as she exaggerated her strut into the bathroom - she knew I was watching her ass - She knows I always watch her ass...

A little small talk between Mark & I while she was gone - he wanted to make sure I was really okay with all of this. I told him the night was going great - not to worry - just relax and enjoy.

I teased Becky as she came out - saying the "Thought you fell in" kinda stuff...

"Kiss my ass" she said with a grin...

My back was to her... I was getting the condoms out of the travel case...

"I said KISS MY ASS!!!"

I turned to see that she was bent over, leaning on the short dresser, legs slightly spread...

"Now!!" she grinned

I knelt behind her and lightly kissed & nibbled before burying my face in her luscious ass... my face in her ass is as close to heaven as I ever wanna get...

I tongued & licked & sucked everything that was lickable & suckable. This was really my first taste of her that night and I pretty much "attacked"... She squirmed and pushed that fine hot ass back against me & cooed me on...

"Mmmmm I Love your tongue Baby..."

I continued until she came... Pushing back against my face so hard I couldn't breath...

She picked up the condoms from the dresser and handed them to us - without speaking.

I hoped I knew what was coming...

When we were both wrapped - she kissed me again and whispered "You won't need any lube - just slip it into my dripping wet pussy before you fuck me in the ass..."

I smiled - this was what I had hoped would happen that night...

She turned and straddled Mark on the bed, signaling for me to get behind her... she lowered herself slightly, took his dick and pointed it at her opening... then turned her head and said "Push me down onto it Baby..."

I placed my had on her shoulders and did as she said... the fucking began... she rode him... I left my hands on her shoulders and pushed her down on each stroke...

Then she pulled my hands around and placed them on her breasts, squeezing them hard... I knew what she wanted & began pinching her nipples between my fingers... Her moans became progressively louder... I leaned in so she could feel a hard dick against the crack of her ass and lower back as she swallowed Mark over & over with her slippery snatch... Her back arched and she buried his swollen cock deep into her to ride out another orgasm...

Without saying a word...She turned and pushed me down on the bed and mounted me... She turned so that her back was to me... I love it when she does this... She tickles my balls & thighs with her nails and it feels soooo fucking good. It always makes me cum quickly though, that's the only downfall. What the hell - I wasn't gonna worry about it... I knew I'd have "no" problem getting it back up tonight. She moaned with approval as I tensed... "Oh Yeah!!! Come for me Baby!!! I want it!!..."

RWHWife
RWHWife
12 Followers
12