Becky Ch. 01: Innocence Undone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
669 Followers

"Oh poppy can I try? Can I? I want to be the best whore in the world poppy and make you so proud of your slut whore." All this time she had been playing with my erection.

"If you want to baby girl." I said.

Tentatively she began by licking my pre come and the whole head of my throbbing cock then she took the whole length. I guide her and she listened to my instructions carefully and managed to deep throat me at her second attempt. After that nobody would have known she had never done it before. She was a natural. Going from sucking to licking to deep throat.

She just seemed to naturally fall into a routine. Lick the head, take the length and then deep throat, alternating each movement. I was in heaven.

"I'm going to come now you fucking whore so open your mouth wide so I can see you gobble all my juice up but don't swallow it yet."

She opened her mouth and, moaning loudly I let the first three jets go into it. Then I pulled back and covered her face and tits her. I had never come so much in my life. She was covered in ten years of sticky cock juice and she smiled at me like a good little whore should.

"Stick your tongue out let me see it then swallow it all you cock sucking whore." Beaming with pride she did as she was told and then swallowed every drop.

"Now lick it off your face and rub the rest into your slut tits." Again no hesitation.

Finally I said, "All good whores know that they clean their mans fuck tool up every time he comes."

She knew what I meant and took my cock into her mouth. She licked she sucked and she cleaned it like the good slut she was. I sat on the settee and she sat next to me but leaned across my knees so she could suck and play with my cock. It was at this point really that it dawned on me that all this had happened in less than a day. Twenty four hours ago she was a naïve child. Now she was on the way to being the most perfect cock sucking whore a man could wish for.

"You must never tell anyone about this baby girl. If your mum finds out it will all come to a nasty end. Understand?"

"I know poppy. I love being your whore poppy and I don't ever want it to stop" She was almost asleep.

"Come on baby girl off to bed and poppy will tuck you in."

"Can't I sleep in your bed poppy?"

Knowing what would happen if she was in my bed all night I said, "Not tonight baby girl. Maybe tomorrow. You need some sleep and so do I. You have tired me out baby girl." She smiled and gave me a huge hug. I lay her in her bed, kissed her forehead and watched as she instantly fell asleep.

Tomorrow is another day.

Mikro
Mikro
669 Followers
12