Becky Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She told me about what happened that night in there yard. She told me that you fucked her, then tossed her aside and went home. She told me that she has only had sex with one other guy. She told me you ruined her Daddy. She told me she dreams of your cock every night." She stood up and that was when I say she was wearing white panties only with a long Tee. "She said I needed to get fucked by you. Fuck me Daddy, Please."

I watched as she walked down the hall to the basement door and went down the stairs. I was following after her a moment later. My shirt was off before I got to the door of my office. My shorts were off before I closed the door behind me and locked it. She was lying on the floor with her now naked body spread open for me. I went to eat her pussy, but she stopped me.

"No, fuck me Daddy."

I got between her legs and placed my cock against the opening of her snatch and she said, "Make me your whore Daddy. Ruin me like you did Mary."

I felt the barrier of her womanhood break as I pushed myself into her. I stopped, letting her get used to my cock before I slowly began to move inside of her. "OHHH it hurts Daddy."

I ignored her as I began to move freely inside her tight pussy. Soon I felt her nails digging into my back as my balls slapped against her ass with every stroke. Sweat was pouring off my forehead as felt my daughter's body clinch my cock as her first orgasm hit. She began to respond to my movements as we fucked on the floor of my office. She buried her head into my chest as another orgasm swam through her body. I stuck my tongue in to her mouth and kissed her as our pelvises banged together as one. I felt her tighten again and she screamed her pleasure into my mouth. I knew we were meant to be.

I pulled myself out of her and said quietly. "Finish me with your mouth."

Without a word of protest she took my cock in her mouth and started sucking my cock. She was a bit clumsy, but soon she found a rhythm with her hand and mouth and worked it like a pro. Finally, I grabbed her head and moaned as I blasted the inside of my daughters mouth with my seed. I held her head there until I was done. "Swallow it baby." I murmured as I held her head down on my cock. She coughed, but she swallowed it all.

"You had Mary do it the same way." She said with her eyes full of tears and spit hanging from her chin.

I said nothing.

"Daddy I love you."

"I love you too."

Over the next few weeks I did many things. I got a blowjob every morning from my Becky, I got her on the pill, and I told my wife we needed a new sofa. I told the old sofa and put it in my office. Every night I pissed my wife of I would go down there and open it up, and wait for my daughter to come down and play with me. I waited the full month after she started the pill to finally cum inside that little red haired pussy of hers. (She shaved for me later that same night)

Becky part 2 will relive his first encounter with Mary in detail, and include more sex with his daughter and her friend. Maybe even an ass or TWO will get fucked.

12