Becky Goes Astray

Story Info
Conservative wife goes astray.
2.3k words
4.17
86.5k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started as a playful game to spice up our sex life between my wife and myself. We introduce a few toys into our bedroom and that progressed into role playing. My wife is a normal conservative woman who doesn't fully know how sexy she really is. She is in her late thirties, average build but her innocence is what makes her sexy and I work very hard to bring her out of her shell. All of my friends tell me how lucky I am cause she treats me so well. She loves sports and is always in the mood for sex. She has long dark hair, 36C breast, nice thick ass and beautiful brown eyes. Recently I have noticed a change in her, especially the sexy clothes she wears to work.

It was Thursday evening and we were watching NFL game of the week, Raiders vs Chiefs and we usually cuddle up on the couch leading to me playing with her pussy and her sucking my cock till we head off to finish in bed. But, tonight she had a different idea. Nearing halftime she came out of the bedroom wearing one of my favorite jerseys, long knee high socks and no panties. She leaned down in front of me and gave me a passionate kiss running her hands down my chest, making me instantly hard. I could smell her perfume mixed with her excitement and I was ready to explode. She bit my lip playfully as I ran my hands up the insides of her thighs till I reached her soaking wet pussy. I wondered what got her in the mood so quickly as I usually am the one to initiate our lovemaking. She slinked down the couch in front of me dropping her head into my lap, moving her head slowly and I could feel her hot breath through my pants and my clock ached to be released. After what seemed like eternity she released the buttons of my jeans and my cock sprained free bouncing inches from her smiling face. It wasn't her normal smile but a sexy look that said I want you and you have no clue what's about to hit you.

She looked up at me as she slowly guided my 7 inch cock with both hands into her warm mouth, slapping it on her tongue a few times and stroking my cock with both hands as my cock oozed precum onto her waiting tongue. My wife gave amazing blowjobs and knew exactly how I liked them. She wasn't a big talker during sex but every now and again I would get her to talk sexy during role playing. I was astounded when she slid one of her hands down and started to rub her clit, something she rarely did with out be coerced into it. She was breathing heaving and moaning with my cock in her mouth, making me swell inside her mouth. I knew this wasn't going to last long before I blew my load down her throat. But she had other ideas, teasing me with long slow strokes with her mouth.

I had to know what got into her so I asked, "baby, what has gotten you so hot tonight"

Becky responded, "I'm just thinking of that story you had me read about the naughty housewife sneaking off with her husbands big black friend."

Lucky for me I didn't have any big black friends for her to sneak off with since this particular story got her so turned on. "You look so sexy tonight, I can't wait to taste you". I responded

Mmmhm is all she said

I could tell now she as close to cumming cause her hips were bucking against her hand as she slid her fingers inside her hot love box. I could hear the juices sloshing around her delicate fingers.

"You know that open position we have at work". Becky breathed heavily

"Yes, the one salesman position that you have been covering for since the spring."

"We finally filled that position last Monday, Jim is his name and I have been training him all week."

Not sure where she was going with this but intrigued as to why she was telling me this while on her knees in front of me. I asked, how that was going and if she thought he was going to work out as they have had trouble finding the right person for the job.

"Mmmhhmmm, he is going to work out just fine! He is hard working, funny and very attractive. He looks like a younger Jamie Foxx and is a big hit with all of our clients so far. We are taking clients out to lunch tomorrow and this will be his first big sale with our company."

This surprised me a little because one her boss was a little racist and I never thought he would've hired a black man and the fact that my wife alluded to tell me anything about this man until now.

She slowly pumped my cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the top of my cock, teasing the entrance of her throat. I started to play with her nipples and they were hard as I have ever felt before.

I knew she had a thing for Jamie Foxx and we often role played that she was getting fucked by him.

She took my cock out and was jerking it off while she was licking underneath my heavy and full balls.

My mind wondered back to earlier in the week when I noticed she was wearing dresses to work, which she rarely did. I noticed how sexy she looked with her dresses and high heels and instantly thought that there is no way any man would be able to tell her no and she would make the sell.

I now wondered if this was because of trying to impress her clients or if it was because of her new coworker.

It didn't take long before I needed to blow my load and I gave her the sign to either slow down so we could go to bed or I wouldn't last much longer.

Thinking she would lead me to bed she surprised me my increasing the speed and depth my cock was entering her mouth and I couldn't hold back the food gates any more and I exploded in her mouth. A little white cum leaked from the corner of her mouth as she pulled my dick out and her tongue retrieved it and she stuck out her tongue to show me her prize and then swallowed the last remaining drops as my cock slowly deflated.

It was the most erotic sight my wife had ever displayed up to this point and my mind was racing on why all of a sudden this was happening and where this was all leading.

The next morning I woke up to the shower turning off and my wife stepping back into the bedroom to get dressed. She works earlier in morning then I do so she tries to allow me to sleep in that extra hour as she knows how hard my job is and the extra rest is needed.

As I lay there awake I watched her naked body move in the closet. She pulled out another dress that didn't look familiar to me. Had she gone shopping for new clothes without me knowing? This light colored blue dress wasn't anything to fancy, hung about four inches above her knee but her breast stuck out and were put on great display. After looking in the mirror in the bedroom she slithered out of sight and Shortly after I heard the front door open and her car back out of the driveway.

It hadn't occurred to me at first that she didn't put panties on. She never went without them at work and only on special occasions was I able to get her to go without while in public with me. Did she put them on and I missed it? My mind was racing with endless possibilities.

I laid there wide awake and hard as a rock thinking about what she might be up to. Why was I so hard? This all started as a role playing fantasy and I never expected my conservative wife to act upon it.

I decided to shower and head into work early since I was awake. After arriving at work I opened up my computer and started to check my emails when my phone buzzed. It was a message from Becky.

"I am off to the big city with Jim to meet with the clients from Global Trophy and won't be available till early afternoon when We are finished. I love you and text you later!"

I responded with a simple I love you text in return. My mind racing and I constantly drifted off into different scenarios and I was hard all morning long.

Around 1230 I couldn't take it anymore and decided to take the rest of the day off. As I left the parking lot I decided to drive by Becky's work to see if she had returned to the office yet. She worked in a small office building in a surrounding suburb that backed up to a small wooded area with picnic tables a few yards into it where coworkers typically went for lunch or smoke breaks. It was fairly secluded area. To much avail she hadn't returned so I drove through the parking lot and headed back towards the highway.

I decided I should probably eat something and grab a drink to calm my nerves so I headed to the nearest bar and grill. The place was quiet and the waitress was real nice and flirty. The food wasn't much to brag about but the three stuff drinks I consumed really hit the spot and calmed me down. I paid my bill and left the young lady a sizable tip and headed to my car.

As I pulled out of the establishment I noticed my wife's SUV drive past and there was a handsome young black man driving with my wife in the passenger seat. She was noticeably laughing at something he had said and she looked a little tipsy. I decided to follow them back to her work but lost them at the lights. Of all the lights in this damn town this one is the slowest to turn green. I pulled into the adjacent parking lot of her work probably 10 minutes after they did.

Sneaking through the wooded area I was careful to check to see if anyone was around the picnic area and much to my luck there was not.

Jim had pulled into the back of the parking lot with her SUV facing away from the building directly in front of the woods. Their windows were cracked about a quarter of the way so I could faintly hear what was being said.

There was a lot of giggling and I heard my wife say "I can't believe how big that sale was!"

Jim responded, "it might take some time but you will get use to the size of sales I can produce, lol" and they both giggled.

I noticed after a few minutes the giggling stopped and I noticed the look on my wife's face was a surprised look and Jim was now facing her. I could she his arm move and it appeared that he was caressing her bare thigh. My wife closed her eyes and leaned her head back and slide down in the seat a little so that her head was facing him. He leaned in and kissed her softly on the forehead, which I knew my wife loved and then down to her tender red lips. She openly accepted his kiss and I could see her melt before this black young stud. Soft moans escaped the dark SUV.

I couldn't believe my wife would do something like this. Years of her conservative nature being unraveled in one afternoon in a parking lot of her place of employment with a black young man she only known for two weeks.

I looked at my watch and it was nearly 230 now and I figured this couldn't go much longer as she usually left work at 4 and people would start to notice them missing.

I heard him say something but couldn't quite make it out but it was followed by, mhhhm I want to but it has to be a quick one.

Then I saw my wife disappear from view and Jim was now leaning his head back as he watched out the mirrors for anyone coming nearby.

I moved to a new location in the woods to catch a better view and I had a clear view through the passenger window of my wife's head bobbing up and down on his black cock. I couldn't see his cock but from the angle of my wife's head I could tell it must by large. Jim's hand was appearing to be rubbing my wife's ass or fingering her pussy from behind as she was giving him head. Becky was an expert at cock sucking and it didn't take long for Jim to erupt into her throat, filling her tummy with his black seed.

My heart sank but my cock was rock hard and I had a wet spot in my khakis from all the Precum I was leaking.

Jim and my wife straightened up and my wife checked her make up in the mirror and then the car doors open. As they walked back into work Jim slid his hand up under the back of My wife's dress and cupped her ass. Confirming that she had no panties on.

I returned to my car and drove home. As soon as I was home I had to release my cock and I jerked off to the images of my beautiful wife's head bobbing in the front seat of her SUV undoubtedly on the cock of her new black coworker.

After I finished I slipped off to shower and I waited for Becky to return home.

To be continued...