Becky Goes On Vacation

Story Info
His wandering girlfriend goes on vacation.
6.5k words
4.31
195.1k
170
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,165 Followers

This is a sequel to "My Roommate Takes My Girlfriend" and "Becky Joins The Mile-High Club," although neither are necessary to read before this story. -- CO

The event that finally made me decide to break up with my girlfriend Becky occurred when we took a weekend trip to a beach house with two other couples. One was my good friend from college Ted, and his new girlfriend Amy. The other couple was one of Amy's friends and her boyfriend Craig.

I knew that Becky had cheated on me several times, but I thought that this weekend trip would be the chance to get it behind us and recommit to each other. Unfortunately, the week before the trip, my boss was sent on a conference halfway around the world. He demanded that I come with him, but I managed to convince him to let me go on my weekend trip, as long as I was available for teleconferencing for meetings. I was going to spend the entire weekend on the phone, but I thought I at least would get to spend a little time with Becky.

Becky was a little miffed when I told her the news, but I promised to spend as much time with her as I could, and she eventually calmed down. We drove out to the beach house on Thursday morning. Becky was excited for the trip and already changed into a tight tanktop and shorts for the car ride. I kept looking over at her as I drove. She looked gorgeous, with her long brunette hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and her slim, firm legs reached out on the dashboard. I thought about suggesting that she flash me, but I didn't want to appear rude to her, although I was aching to see her beautiful C-cup breasts.

When we finally arrived, I saw Ted and Amy standing in the driveway unpacking their car. Amy was already wearing a bikini, and I tried hard not to stare at her out of respect to Ted. Amy is a dancer, and it showed. Her slim, tight figure was complimented with pale milky skin and smaller, B-cup breasts that looked great and perky. She had beautiful red hair, which she kept cut short in a pixie style. Amy didn't know either of us very well, but when she saw us, she squealed and ran over to hug Becky like she was a sister.

As we unpacked, the door opened and another guy walked out. He introduced himself as Craig, the boyfriend of Amy's friend Susan, the third couple that was supposed to join us.

"Susan got some bad food poisoning, so she wasn't able to make it out," Craig told us. "I thought I'd come out stag."

I told the group that I also had work commitments and would probably spend most of the weekend cooped up in my room.

Amy responded, "Oh, that's fine, Craig will just be Becky's boyfriend for the weekend, then!"

Everyone laughed, but the comment made me a little nervous. Craig was tall and looked fit, the kind of guy that Becky couldn't resist when she was turned on. I silently hoped that she wouldn't be tempted.

My hopes were raised when we all went to our rooms to change into our bathing suits for the pool. When Becky stepped out of the bathroom, she was wearing a conservative dark blue one-piece bathing suit. It showed off her great figure but wasn't provocative, which made me breathe a sigh of relief that Craig wouldn't get any ideas.

We all played around in the pool for a bit and it was a relaxing day. I really enjoyed watching Becky and Amy prancing around in their bathing suits. Ted and I had a nice conversation that made me feel like we were right back in college again. Occasionally I would glance over to see where Craig was, but the whole time I saw him napping by the pool.

Sometimes I caught him looking Becky and Amy splashing in the pool. I wasn't very happy to see him leering at the girls, but it wasn't anything worse than what I was doing, so I let it go.

After a couple of hours, my cell phone ringed. My boss was getting ready to go into a meeting and needed me for the rest of the day. I told everyone I had to go upstairs, grabbed a beer and went up to Becky and my room.

I spent a few hours conferencing with my boss and over my headset and staring at my computer. At one point while I was on a conference call I noticed the sun had gone completely down. I stepped up to the window and saw that I had a great view of the pool and everyone there. As my boss droned on, I began to notice that Amy and Ted were sitting together in a corner of the pool, and that Craig and Becky were alone in the opposite corner, with Craig sitting on the edge and Becky standing in the shallow water.

Becky starting smiling a little too flirtatiously, and started glancing down at Craig's lap. Craig was openly staring at her breasts as he talked, which looked great confined in her soaked suit. I suddenly realized that Becky's nipples were so hard they were almost poking out of her suit. It seemed that Craig was noticing them, too, judging by how hard he was looking.

As I watched, Craig said something to Becky and pointed straight at her tits. Becky grinned and raised her hand up to her breast, and started rubbing her nipple through her top. I was shocked. What was she doing? Just touching herself in front of this guy? Craig laughed and then leaned back, far enough that a very large bulge was visible through his trunks.

I glanced over to Amy and Ted. I was hoping Ted would see what was happening and would rush over and stop it, I could trust him to keep Becky under control. But he and Amy were sitting on the deck idly chatting.

When I looked back at Becky, I saw her putting her hands on Craig's thighs. At first I wasn't sure what she was doing, but then I saw her pull his trunks tight against his lap. It made the outline of Craig's cock totally visible. Even from my distance I could see it, so Becky must have had a perfect idea of what his dick looked like. She looked up and him and I heard her mouth, "Wow."

I was shocked. I wanted to rush outside and stop it, but I wouldn't have been able to leave without disconnecting from the conference, and I would get in serious trouble if I did that. Instead, I stood there and watched angrily at Becky, hoping she would look up and see me. But instead, she just looked back down at his dick and stared.

I guess Craig thought he also deserved something, since he grabbed the front of Becky's suit and tried to pull it out. He leaned over, but before he could get a good look down her suit, she slapped his hand and away. She laughed and splashed water at him and swam over to join Amy and Ted. I breathed a sigh of relief.

A few minutes later, everyone got out of the pool, and a few minutes after that Becky came to the room and went to shower. She emerged in a tight white top and pajama pants. I stayed on the phone for another hour and finally went to bed where she was waiting for me. As soon as I got into bed, Becky straddled me.

"Baby, Craig was really looking at me today," she said with a smile. "All day long he was staring at my boobs." She slowly lowered the straps of her top, revealing her naked breasts. They're incredible, firm, round C-cups topped with slightly puffy pink nipples. She grabbed them teasingly. "I think he really wanted to see them, baby. I caught him looking so many times."

I kept quiet about what else I saw her doing, and thought maybe if I didn't react she would leave it at that. But instead she reached down and started stroking my cock. "Should I tease him a little tomorrow, sweetie? Would you like me to show off a little and make him sooo jealous of you?"

I started to mutter a protest, but right then Becky reached down and engulfed my dick with her mouth. Her delicious blowjob totally silenced me and I leaned back and groaned.

-------

The next morning when I woke up, Becky was already out of bed. I walked downstairs and saw that everybody was already eating breakfast.

I was surprised and a little upset to see that Becky was wearing the same white top she wore to bed the night before. She hadn't put on a bra, either, so the shape and weight of her breasts was easily visible through the top. I could even barely make out her nipples through it. I sat down next to Becky and tried to get her attention to tell her that she was being indecent, but she didn't seem to hear me.

Everyone was chatting about going to the beach today, although I knew that I wasn't going to be able to make it because of work. The whole time during the breakfast I saw Craig just stare openly at Becky's barely-covered chest. I'd glance over to Becky occasionally and she looked like she recognized what he was doing. Every now and then she's look over at him and smile mischeviously, and she kept reaching over to get butter or salt, exposing a generous amount of cleavage, or she would take in a deep breath and push her tits tightly against her shirt, making the outline of nipples totally visible.

When we finished breakfast, Craig started collecting the plates. "I'll do the dishes, since Ted and Amy cooked," he said.

"I'll help!" Becky said, and jumped up and started picking up utensils. The two of them left the room into the kitchen.

I stayed alone with Ted and Amy, mumbling some small talk while trying very hard to hear what was happening in the kitchen. All I heard was the two of them chatting about something, but I couldn't make out what it was. At one point I thought I heard Craig say, "see your bikini," but then the talking suddenly became quieter and I wasn't able to hear anything else.

Ted and Amy kept on chatting as I got quiet and pretended to listen, while straining to hear what was happening in the kitchen. I wanted to get up and go into the kitchen, but I didn't want Ted and Amy to think I was suspicious of Becky and Craig. So I just sat and listened.

The talking eventually stopped, which made me a little relieved until I realized that the sound of dishes being washed had also stopped. What were they doing in there? I wondered. Images flashed in my mind of Becky and Craig kissing over the sink, or Becky stroking Craig's dick through his pants or even the two of them having sex right there in the kitchen.

Just as I was about to get up , I suddenly heard Becky squeal. Ted and Amy and I jumped in our chairs. At first I thought she was in distress, but then we heard her laugh and say, "Ooooh, you total nerd! Look at me, now I have to go change!"

A few seconds later, Becky walked out of the kitchen into the living room, her arms wrapped around her chest. "Hey, what happened?" I said.

She turned toward the table and dropped her arms. I was shocked to see that her white shirt was drenched. It clung tightly to her skin, and Becky's breasts and erect nipples were completely visible through it.

"Craig sprayed me with the sink hose!" she said.

She was grinning, like it was a joke, but I didn't see what was funny about this. She could have been topless and it would hardly have been any different. Craig had basically just seen my girlfriend's naked breasts. I turned to Ted and saw that he was staring at my nearly-topless girlfriend, his eyes wide open. He quickly turned away, but I think it was because Amy was in the room.

Amy was just laughing, though. "He got you really good!" she said.

"I know!" Becky replied, crossing her arms in mock anger, which just made her tits bounce in her soaked shirt. "I'm going to go shower and change into my swim suit," and disappeared from the room.

I looked at Ted, embarrassed, but he wouldn't make eye contact with me. He must think Becky was a trashy girl, I thought, and I was upset that my best friend didn't like my girlfriend.

I excused myself and went upstairs to our room. Becky was in the bathroom showering. I waited for her to walk out so I could talk to her about being more decent, but then my phone rang. It was my boss, starting the day's work schedule.

I had talked with him for a few minutes when the door opened and Becky stepped out of the bathroom. My jaw dropped. Becky was wearing a skimpy, tiny blue bikini. I had never seen her wear anything that revealing. She saw me and smiled. "What do you think?"

I held the mic on my headset and quickly said, "You're wearing that?"

"You like it?" she said, spinning around to give me a full view. "I thought maybe I'd tease Craig a little at the beach, like you wanted!"

I tried to say I didn't want that, but just then my boss asked me a question and stopped me from answering her. By the time I responded to my boss, Becky had given me a quick peck on the cheek and left.

Discouraged, I began my work day, hoping that Becky would behave herself, or at least that Ted and Amy would shame her into it.

-----------------

I didn't hear back from anyone until later that night, when the four of them returned, laughing and chatting about the day. I was still on the phone, so I just waved to them when they came in. They were all dressed in shirts and shorts now, to my relief. Becky wasn't still showing off.

After I hung up, we all chatted in the living room and I learned about their day, which was apparently pretty tame, just the day at the beach and then dinner at a seafood restaurant. Everyone was exhausted and they quickly retired to their rooms.

Becky and did our bedtime chores and got into bed. As soon as we laid down, Becky reached into my boxers and started stroking my dick.

Baby, I was so naughty today," he said. "I teased Craig all day long. I was showing off all day."

"How so?" I said, upset that I was so hard while she was telling me this.

"Well," she said. "When we got to the beach, Amy and I laid down to sunbathe. She untied her bikini top and asked Ted to run some suntan lotion on her back. So I thought I'd be naughty, and I untied my top and asked Craig to rub some lotion on me!"

The idea of Craig rubbing lotion all over my girlfriend's sleek, naked back was not appealing to me at all, but at least it stopped there, I thought.

"And he rubbed lotion all over my back, and he kept moving to my sides. I think he was trying to feel up my boobs, baby. Isn't he naughty?"

"Did you let him?" I said, afraid of the answer.

"No, I was good," she said. "But I thought I'd tease him a little, so when he got to my lower back, I lifted myself up a little and told him to keep going, and then I slid my bottom down over my butt! I let him see my naked rear end, sweetie! Aren't I naughty?"

I swallowed hard.

"He was really excited and even rubbed lotion all over my rear. Even your friend Ted saw me! He said I had a great butt! Isn't that naughty?"

It wasn't naughty, it was whorish. I was furious that my girlfriend had exposed her naked ass to Craig and Ted, but even angrier that Ted didn't even care about it and even encouraged her. Couldn't I trust him? I had known him since high school, and he had known Becky and I were dating for several months now. Now he had seen my girlfriend basically naked from the back.

I wanted to say something, but Becky's stroking had had its effect, and I groaned and started spurting cum into her hand.

"Aw, look how excited that got you!" Becky said, smiling. She got up to wash her hands, leaving me humiliated.

Becky came back and turned out the light and was asleep within a few seconds. I laid wide awake, trying to calm down. Finally I decided I needed a glass of whiskey to calm me down. I got up and sneaked out of the room to head to the kitchen.

When I reached the upstairs balcony, I saw that Ted and Amy were downstairs quietly talking and drinking a beer.

"Did you see what Becky and Craig were doing?" I heard Amy say. I stopped in my tracks and stood on the balcony, listening.

"They went out into the water and they looked like they were fooling around over there," she continued.

"What do you mean? Flirting?" Ted asked.

"No, a lot more than that. I don't know, but I think she took her top off right in front of him."

"What? Right there in the ocean?"

"That's what it looked like to me. I looked out and it didn't look like her bikini top was on." Amy said.

"Well, she already showed him her ass, maybe she wanted to show off more," Ted said.

I knew that couldn't be true. I know Becky had cheated on me a couple of times, but she wouldn't just take her top off right in the middle of a crowded beach.

"Maybe because he showed off to her during breakfast," Amy said. "She told me that while they were washing dishes, Craig told her that he couldn't wait to see her in a bikini. Becky said that she could tell, since he clearly had a huge hard-on. Then he said that he'd show it off more if he could see her tits. She said maybe she'd think about it, and he just reached in his shorts and pulled out his dick!"

"Wow," Ted said. "That's crazy! I didn't know Craig was so forward."

"Apparently it's really big, she was really happy to see it," Amy said. "Anyway, then he asked her to show her tits, but she said maybe later. That's why he sprayed her with the hose."

The two of them kept talking, but I was too upset to listen anymore. It looked like Becky and Craig had been showing off a lot more for each other than I had thought. She had seen his dick and he had seen her butt and her tits through a wet t-shirt.

I knew things were getting out of control, but I felt helpless to stop it. I went back to bed and laid down and tried to sleep.

A few hours later, I woke up. I looked at the clock and saw that it was four in the morning. I looked over at Becky's side and saw that she wasn't in bed. At first I thought she was in the bathroom, but after a few minutes I realized she wasn't in the room.

I knew where she was, even as I didn't want to admit it. I got up quietly and left the room. I snuck down the hall to Craig's bedroom. It was closed, but at the foot of the door was a pair of rumpled clothing. I reached down and picked them up. It was Becky's pajama shirt and bottoms, and her panties.

My heart sinking, I bent down and looked through the keyhole. There my suspicions were confirmed. Becky was lying on her back on the bed, completely naked. Her legs were resting on Crag's chiseled shoulders, as he stood over, pounding his dick into her pussy. Becky's tits wobbled obscenely as she tried to stifle her moans.

"Shhh, David's right down the hall," she whispered. Craig picked up his pace and Becky started moaning louder.

"This is so bad, Becky," Craig moaned. "I'm fucking you with your boyfriend right down the hall."

"It's so bad," Becky repeated, "this is so bad. Oh god, you're so thick. It's so hard and thick."

"You were so hot today," Craig grunted. "All day long I wanted to grab you and fuck you."

"It was so sexy in the water," Becky said breathlessly. "Do you think Amy and Ted saw you pull my top off?"

"I don't care," he said. "I couldn't wait any longer to see your tits."

"Ohhh..." Becky moaned. "I couldn't wait to stroke your cock. I wanted to so bad after you showed me in the kitchen."

"Do you like it? Do you like it inside you?" Craig said.

"Oh, God, yes, you're so big," Becky moaned. "You're so big and thick." She grabbed Craig and brought his head down to her tits. Craig sucked on one of her puffy nipples while Becky thrashed and moaned more.

Craig stood back up and starting pounding harder. "I came so hard in the ocean today," he said. "I can't believe you jerked me off while I started at your big naked tits right there in public."

Becky shuddered with pleasure. "Did you like seeing my tits? Did you like seeing my naked tits right out in public where anyone could see?"

"Yeah, oh yeah," Craig grunted. "Your tits are so hot, Becky. They're so big and firm. They look so perfect." Craig reached down and cupped her bouncing tits, groping and squeezing them.

Becky moaned. "I wanted to suck you so bad. Right there in the ocean. I wanted to suck your cock and have you come in my mouth."

"You still can," Craig grinned. "We've got tomorrow."

"Let me suck your cock tomorrow," Becky said. "I'll show you my tits and I'll suck you off I want to suck you off OOOOOHHHH" and Becky shuddered into an orgasm.

clarkoverns
clarkoverns
4,165 Followers
12