Becky Had a Big Mouth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you like it?" Mrs. Brown asked before I left.

"Yeah - sure," I responded. "The stuff I was saying - I didn't mean it."

"Oh, too bad," she answered. "I liked it. Dirty talk and animal sex is great. You can call me anything you want when we're fucking. That part about you threatening to split my hairy cunt in two - that almost make me cum on the spot."

"I said that?" I asked, knowing that I was out of it for a bit but didn't know I said that. "Sorry."

"Hey I don't like the word cunt unless the guy that says it is in it," she said with a chuckle. "You were good. Damn good. Becky, she'll get over it."

"Can't believe she watched," I opined.

"She must get that for me," Mrs. Brown suggested. "I've watched her a few times - last week she snuck her new boyfriend in after I went to bed and went down on him on the couch. Kid hasn't got the equipment you do, that's for sure."

"Oh," I said meekly at all this candor, and then I left.

It was about a week later that I happened to go by the Brown house - actually I had gone by several times in hopes that I would get invited in again - but this time Mrs. Brown was in the doorway wearing an old bathrobe.

"Hello there," she said as the bathrobe opened up to reveal that there was nothing underneath, except for the humongous breasts and untamed jungle that is.

"Hi."

"I was just curious about something," she said, and when I asked what that was she replied, "I was wondering whether you were as good a lay in a bed as you are in a kitchen."

"Uh - I don't know," I replied, and that was true because while I had done it in a bunch of places I had never done it in a bed. "Is Becky at school?"

"School's over but she bombed in English so she'll be going to summer school. Why do you ask?"

"Just in case - you know?" I said, reminding her Mom about how awkward that was that time.

"Do you care? You didn't seem to."

I shrugged my shoulders at that.

"If it means anything to you, I heard her vibrator humming that night," Mrs. Brown informed me, reminding me that there were no secrets around here. "Also, I think she gave back the ring to that doofus she was dating because I saw the yarn in the trash too, so she may have her eyes set on you despite it all."

I didn't care about that because my tastes had evolved quite a bit recently and I enjoyed being with somebody who didn't look at me weird because I was a little different and was also plenty kinky in her own ways.

"I just got out of the shower and I'm all squeaky clean and freshly shaved," she informed me, and when I made a face she clarified that. "My legs - I shave them but that's all. Don't panic."

"Well?" Mrs. Brown asked as she opened the door and leaned against it while reaching into the robe pocket and holding up a tube of KY jelly. "We've got all day and besides, there's a hole of mine you haven't been in yet. You man enough?"

I stumbled getting up the steps, making her laugh, and I scampered up the stairwell at her heels like a puppy, right behind her as we headed to her bedroom.

"Morning sleepyhead," Mrs. Brown chirped as she stopped at her doorway.

Becky. She was just coming out of her bedroom looking like she just got up, wearing a Hello Kitty tank-top and fuzzy pink slippers. I had asked her Mom where she was but never got an answer, so I guess this was one in a way.

"Morning," Becky mumbled, her eyes widening when she saw I was behind her Mom, and she scratched her head and asked what time it was.

Her head wasn't itchy. She had just done that to show me what her armpits looked like if she didn't shave for about a week, and the little smile that came and went from my face told her that I had seen what she wanted me to see.

"Might go to the movies," Becky mumbled on her way downstairs, and then Mrs. Brown was pulling me into the bedroom, with the little room dominated by a giant bed.

Mrs. Brown had already cast the robe aside and had unmade the bed, and as she started to undress me I reached behind me to close the door.

"That's far enough," she informed me as the left the door open about a foot.

"But..."

"She's not going to any movie," Mrs. Brown declared.

"You think she's going to stand out there and watch us?" I asked.

"A little, but she'll probably spend most of her time over here," she explained, and before dropping my shorts took me over to the far wall. "See?"

There was a peephole - a large one - in the middle of a flower on the wallpaper, and when I looked through it I could see the room next to it as clear as day.

"Becky's bedroom?" I asked, and after her Mom nodded I asked, "She can look in here?"

"Works both ways," I was informed. "My ex-husband - not Becky's Dad but the pervert after him, installed it so he could keep an eye on Becky. When I found it I dumped him but I left the thing there. What do you think?"

"Geez, why don't you knock the wall down?" I said with a laugh. "Might as well let her pull up a chair."

"You serious?"

"No," I said. "I was kidding."

"Oh," Becky's Mom said, seeming to be a little sad, but then she was pulling down my underwear and putting me down on my back before climbing on board herself and spreading my legs before ducking down and putting her face in my crotch.

"Been thinking about this big boy all week," came the declaration from Mrs. Brown as she pulled on my cock which would be stiff in no time. "How many times can you get it up in one day?"

"Dunno. A lot I think."

"I'm gonna find out. Tell me what you're going to do to me while I suck on this horse cock." Mrs. Brown said before her mouth became occupied. "Tell me what you want and don't hold your tongue either."

"I'm going to eat your cunt like a wolverine and fuck your pussy until you can't walk straight," I said as I watched Mrs. Brown's head bob up and down and enjoyed her muffled sounds of approval . "I'm gonna shoot so much cum down your throat you'll gag and then I'll rip your asshole up too."

"When all your holes get too sore I'll stick my cock under your arm and rub my dick in your hairy pits until I cum," I snarled as I got into it, and as I looked over Mrs. Brown's ass at the girl standing in the hall looking in I smiled. "Show me how much you want it."

***

thank you for reading

12