Becky, My Wife

Story Info
HotWife's first dalliance.
3.7k words
4.21
167.7k
39
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Motorsckl
Motorsckl
16 Followers

We've been married about ten years. Ten good years for all intents and purposes. Met in college, did all the basic life experience shit together, had fun, got jobs, got married, had two kids. Basic story.

Only thing; sex was stale. Same old story. It just got repetitious and boring.

Then a year or so ago I finally got her to admit she contemplated sex with other men. Prior to this she had always kept the basic female position of silence, feeling my fragile ego couldn't take what I knew to be true. My dick is not long. I've had several lovers before Becky and a few had admitted my 6" cock was shorter than some they'd had. It’s never bothered me, however, because I've always known I have an unusually thick cock, which all previous partners have enjoyed. Length, however, is a legitimate curiosity my wife admitted to.

The second thing she finally admitted was she wondered what a bigger cock would feel like in her petite little pussy. She liked the large dildo we used occasionally, and the real thing is always better. She just needed to admit she thought about other men. People fantasize about others. I do it, I knew she did, hell we're normal. Everyone wonders what someone else would be like to fuck. Her admission opened, at the very least, the doors to fantasy and contemplation – for both of us.

Especially my adorable wife. Very pristine, very kind and sweet. Stay at home mom, cute as the proverbial bug. Great little ass, red hair down the middle of her back, bright blue eyes, freckles, adorable, just right proportionate tits and a bright red neatly trimmed pussy I’m so proud of I’ve emailed pictures of it to my friends without telling them who it was. She's just cute as hell. Not what is considered "hot," but the type of adorable pure beauty that requires neither makeup nor jewelry. The All-American natural girl next door every normal man aspires to lay around with and watch smile. She's the MILF. If I had a dollar for every time a friend has gotten drunk and confessed a desire to fuck my wife I'd have a winter home on Parrot Cay.

Anyway, my sweet shy quiet reserved Becky finally admitted she wondered what sex with another man would be like. Especially considering I was only her second lover. She'd had one other in college before me, but I was only the second. And definitely the only one to explore her nooks and crannies. She was pretty damned inexperienced. And when I first got her it showed.

Now, she was good. Actually, quite good. Great head and an incredibly tight little pussy. Not quite the pelvic thruster or as active a filthy talker like I liked or had in other women - but damned good all things considered.

Anyway, we talked about whom she could fuck and get away with it. My friend John, married to a sexless bitch, was over for beer some times and got her very excited. While considering it I had broached the subject with John after he offered a stream of compliments on my wife one night. He confessed to having masturbated several times to her, and wanting badly to fuck her. Just the idea made me hard, and that night as I told Becky she was so turned on we had some of the best sex we'd had in a very long time. A lot of talk, a great deal of breathless conversation, admissions of her attraction and even her having snuck a peak at his endowment as his was pissing off our back porch. I narrated my desire to watch her take John's long cock in her tight little pussy and that elicited several very good orgasms. In turn I asked her what she wanted and received the dirty talk I'd wanted to hear for so long, "I want your friend John's big dick in my pussy. I want fucked with his long cock!"

I blew a load so hard it hurt my short dick.

Tried to arrange that meeting. In fact I left them in the house together and alone for over an hour while I took our twins to T-Ball one night. Came home to the two of them nervously sitting on the deck sharing beer and sexual tension but no sweaty afterglow. Apparently neither had the balls to make the first move and close the deal in the past hour and a half. Very disappointing, but that night the sweet little house wife rode my short cock right down to the base. She damned near gave me a fucking heart attack. Fucked my ever-loving brains out. Screamed, came, ordered me, "Fuck me like I'm a whore! Fuck me like John would! Get that short dick up in me!" Clueless John had done nothing more than prime my wife and line me out for some of the best sex I'd had in a good long while.

And the poor bastard never got to fuck her. Transferred three States away with the demon he married. We still get emails from him, but he has no idea what he passed up. After I post this he will, because I'll email him a link. I often consider him a potential future fuck for her, as his three-state cushion and married status makes him a good, safe prospect.

Unfortunately he'll have to wait, as Robert beat him to my wife's pussy.

Robert and I were a year apart in school. High school, college, etc. Friends, good friends, but life took us down different paths. Becky sort of knew Robert in college while we were dating, and later admitted a casual attraction to him - which was the impetus for my favorite sexual memory to date.

This summer found us on a short road trip to go play. Kidless and a month pregnant we decided a trip was in order. A good opportunity to get away while the grandfolks watched the kids and have a long weekend together. Coincidentally Robert was free as well, his wife was covered with work, and wanted to know if he could come along. Of course we agreed as we only saw him once a month or so and it would be nice to have an old drinking buddy around for a day or so.

The evening turned into a very long night closing the hotel bar and being told to "Lock up when you leave, you're on the honor system." It's nice to be trusted.

So we drank and caroused until an easy 4:00 am. Lots of sex talk, open discussions of our sex lives, a great deal of flirting and innuendo, and then my sober newly pregnant wife guiding both our drunk asses up the Marriott's elevator to a room we decided to just share for the night. Passed out giggling reeking of beer. Completely unable to produce a hard on, much less fuck.

The next morning found me waking to the typical piss hard on - with a twist. My wife was stroking it purposely and sucking my nipples ever so slightly. She crawled on top of my very hard cock as Robert snored in the next bed and I assumed we were in for a calm morning piece without waking our sleeping roommate.

A few kisses and my eager penis splitting the tight red folds of my wife's hot and soaked pussy started the session. My foggy head was beginning to clear from the night before as I worked my hands inside her nightshirt to play with her perfect round tits. Immediately after entry my faithful wife of 10 years leaned in close to my ear, her hot breath moist in my ear. The silence of our barely-lit hotel room was split with the breathy words she panted in my ear, "I love you ... I want to fuck Robert ... now ... while you jack off and watch."

In all honesty I damned near came in her pussy right then and there. The idea that she was actually going to go through with what had previously been nothing more than a fantasy had me on the verge of orgasm. I told her she was more than welcome to fuck him, and that I would indeed pleasure myself while she did, but that she needed to be doing it to please herself – not just because I wanted to watch her fuck.

First, Becky climbed out of bed and went into the bathroom, the white t-shirt barely covering her little round ass. She motioned me to follow and as Robert snored unaware I joined her. She said to me, “Check my pussy and make sure it’s clean. I want him to eat me and it needs to be clean.” Her neatly trimmed red bush led to a sopping wet and barely opened pussy. I washed it with a warm washcloth and tried my damnedest not to cum all over the floor as she asked me again, “Are you sure you’re okay with this? You want to watch me fuck your friend? You won’t freak out if I’m more animated with his long penis in me? You won’t be jealous and weird?”

“NO,” I said, “I’ve wanted to watch you fuck another man for years. The fact it’s someone I know and trust just makes it that much easier. Fuck him, suck his dick, fuck him good and then let me fuck your cum-filled pussy.”

As I voiced my approval I was rubbing my hard dick against her leg, pre-cum oozing out, as I rubbed her clit ever so slightly. Her breathing was short and heavy, as if she might come right then and there. Instead she pushed me away, wiped my pre-cum from her leg, kissed me deeply once more, muttered, “I love you,” and went out the door.

I hesitated for a moment in the bathroom. Not sure if I should stay inside and shower so as to give them privacy or whether she really wanted me there. I wanted desperately to watch, and thought perhaps my wife would come back to tell me to come out. But she had already forgotten me. As I came out the door her shirt lie on the floor next to Robert’s bed and she was easing up next to him in the queen size bed he’d claimed the night before. He was just stirring from that heavy post-drunk sleep and thought she was joking around with him as we’d done before. Until she grabbed his cock.

I was in our bed by that time. My bed now. The bed I had been sharing with my one-month-pregnant wife not ten minutes before. My wife of ten years and mother of my 5 year old twin boys. The adorable sweet and innocent raggedy ann doll who was now in the other bed kissing my friend on the neck and visibly stroking what was obviously a much longer cock than mine under a 4-star hotel’s bright white sheets.

My 6-inch penis was so hard I could have cut glass. There was my wife, wound up in my friend’s arms, a little peek of her white ass sneaking out from under the sheets when she turned up to kiss my friend on the lips and offer her pert round breasts to his waiting mouth. Mostly my view was of her white back, bare and smooth, being caressed by the arms of one of my drinking buddies. They were tracing back and forth, up and down her spine, lingering at the base to caress and knead her perfect little buttocks. Then tracing the crack of her ass, and starting back up.

Soon, as I lay trying to appear inconspicuous, my wife made her way down to the nether regions of her new playmate. Chewing his nipples as she has done mine for the past ten years, working past his trim mid section and down below the beltline where the left hand that wore my wedding ring held a rigid 9” cock she heartily consumed. The lips I had kissed only moments earlier were now skillfully wrapping around the shaft of another man. My wife was sucking another man’s dick in the bed right next to mine – well aware I was slowly rubbing my own small penis and trying not to come. While I could not see for sure, I knew by the gasp in Robert’s breath and the gentle arch of his back Becky bottomed out on his long cock and now held his balls in her hand. At that point I knew what Rob was about to get; a wet finger in his ass and some serious head.

At this point my view was limited to my wife’s back and her ass, a full vantage point of her beautiful red hair as she bobbed her head up and down on her first strange cock in well over 12 years. It was then that Robert finally looked at me. Wide-eyed and incredulous he mouthed the words, “Is this okay?” I assured him it was fine and that he should go with it. He just stared in disbelief and I had to repeat my assurance. With a nodding head and half a hand movement I encouraged him to fuck my wife. To use her, to enjoy the carnal skills she’d mastered. And he did. His pelvis began thrusting ever so slightly upwards to meet the bobbing head motions of my wife. Jabbing his long hard cock in my wife’s ravenous waiting mouth. She gagged, backed off a couple times, and always returned right back to sucking it. Sucking the dick of another man.

I was sure Robert would blow his load in my wife’s mouth before they even had the chance to properly join genitals. And that’s when the newfound cockwhore backed off his soaking wet member, rolled over on to her back, and told Rob, “I want you to eat my pussy and fuck me. I want you inside me.” I came all over my sheets as she mouthed the words. Huge splashes of cum stained the area I’d been using to cover my masturbating hand. Becky and Robert were way too into each other to notice.

As I laid back and closed my eyes, recuperating and trying not to black out from the incredibly intense orgasm, I started to hear the sounds of my wife moaning. Lightly at first, then harder and harder. Rhythmically. Gutturally. When I’d regained my composure enough to glance at Robert’s bed – now his and my wife’s bed – the sight of his shaggy head between my wife’s ivory thighs instantly stiffened my flaccid member. I was immediately back to stroking my cum-sticky cock. The fluid from the orgasm my wife had induced with her whorish demands of the married man eating her snatch lubed my second masturbation session. As I stroked my 6” dick and marveled at the site before me my eyes wandered back to the sweating face of my formerly innocent bride.

She smiled distractedly in my direction as my friend skillfully ate her pussy. I thought for a second she would mouth something to me, but apparently my childhood friend found my wife’s clit at about the same time. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her lithe back arched just the right amount to offer the clit only I had ever stimulated to a completely new and different mouth. Arched back led to loud moans and forceful pelvic thrusts of my wife’s pussy onto her new lover’s willing face. What seemed like only seconds of that immediately evolved to a screaming orgasm from my wife and her tortured wail of “Eat it Robert! I’m coming!”

It was then I knew Robert had managed to slip a finger in my wife’s waiting slit and massage her G-Spot as he skillfully manipulated her bright red clit. I knew he had likely slipped a small finger in her spotless sphincter as well, and was tickling all three of those spots at the same time. I knew it because that was the method I used to bring my wife to orgasm orally, the method I’d told him about, and her favorite stimulant – save a hard penis - and now she was coming forcefully all over the face of another man.

The sound of my wife’s voice praising another man for making her come was bringing another wad of cum to the boiling point in my well-stroked cock. I pinched the vein under my dick and forced the orgasm to subside as Robert pulled his soaked face from my wife’s groin. Her wetness, his saliva, the evidence of her first serious orgasm in a good long while … all mixed together with the fiendish smile on his face.

Robert began the march north to my wife’s hungry lips, on his way she slyly wiped his face with the sheet and said, “I don’t like the taste of pussy,” before kissing him full-mouthed and hungrily. Following a very long and passionate kiss Robert spoke his first words of the day, “You are incredible.” An understatement at the very least, it spurred another command from my bride, “I want you inside of me, I want you to fuck me with your long dick.”

Almost torturously slow Robert worked his way into position kneeling between my wife’s long legs and toned thighs. He rubbed her clit quickly with a finger, making her jump, then placed the head of his much longer tool at the opening of my wife’s sloppy and freshly-eaten pussy. The length of his dick slid in her easily and as he entered her, Becky came up to meet him. Enveloping him in an embrace and posture I’d felt repeatedly but never witnessed. Her arms wrapping around his muscular back, the diamond in her wedding ring shining poignantly on his tan skin as her strong runner’s legs locked around the base of his spine just above his ass. His cock, three inches longer than my own, was now probing areas of her tight little pussy I’d touched only with a dildo. He was sticking the head of his dick further in my wife than I’d ever managed to reach. And the idea of it still brings me to a raging hard on.

Rhythmically intertwined they rocked back and forth. Him using the entire length of his cock – as much as her legs tight around him would allow. Her moaning lightly with every plunging stroke, telling him repeatedly, “That feels so good, so deep.” Sweat, deep passionate kisses, pleasure-filled moans and whispered lover’s conversation too light for me to hear filled the next several minutes.

Finally, when I thought my rock hard – and now ineffective – cock would explode, Robert’s breathing gained that familiar tenor. He was about to come in my wife. She released her hold on him with her legs and opened her thighs wide for his hard pounding advances. Robert was beyond words; sweat dripping from his head and chest on the pure white face and chest of my once-prudish wife. Their fluids mingled on each other, and in each other, as he worked up to the climax she’d denied him with her mouth. As Robert pounded my wife’s pussy her cries of pleasure reached a feverish pitch, “Come in me! Come in me deep, Robert!” she yelled. I was so enthralled by the sight of this long-dicked friend giving my wife the fucking she so richly deserved I’d lost the concentration to masturbate. Roberts thrusts were at an apex and he didn’t so much scream as mumbled loudly, “I’m coming!” And plunged that dick as deep in my wife as it would go. She reacted with the trademark scream of ecstasy/pain/finality we all hope to bring forth from our carnal conquests. Both of them clinging together in a final confirmation of the act they’d just completed, neither wanting to pull away from the union of sexual contact. And Becky, perfect pregnant wife and loving mother, had scratched a pair of four-fingered blood trails in my friend Robert’s back. Visual effects and haunting reminders of the stellar job he’d just done of being the only other person to fuck my wife in over 12 years.

They lay there, kissing and sweating for several minutes as I laid back and contemplated what had just happened. Obviously none of us would be able to just act like it hadn’t happened, and I had neither regrets nor fears for the future of our relationship. We have, by far, the strongest relationship I’ve ever seen in people. And this experience has done nothing but strengthen it. Our sex life has been incredible in the following moths.

Since this event Robert and Becky have been together thrice more. Once with me in the room, but the last two times I was not. Each time has been better both for Becky and for me when she’s done. They fuck here in our house and afterwards, just as in the hotel, she brings her ravaged and cum-filled pussy to my bed so I can probe the depths where my friend has just been. I enjoy fucking my wife as another man’s cum mingles in her pussy. She gives me a play-by-play of the night festivities and I reach orgasm very very quickly.

Robert and I still hang out, still drink together when he’s in town, and are in fact considering purchasing a boat together. His wife has absolutely no idea my wife and he are carrying on, and it works best that way. We knew we needed to find her a lover who had as much to lose as she did if he ever talked. Single men were always out of the question – unless they were random strangers – and we continue to consider who she may take next.

I know this was a bit lengthy but I honestly have been having the time of my life since our conversion. I have little or no desire to reciprocate with other women, yet, and am quite content to relive her escapades via her narrations.

Motorsckl
Motorsckl
16 Followers