Becky Was A Virgin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky was the kind of girl who needed coaxing, so I ended up grabbing her hand and putting it on my cock, practically wrapping her fingers around it for her.

"There," I said. "Not so bad is it? Stroke it for me, Becky."

"Can't get my hand around it," Becky complained, but I showed her how to spin her hand as she moved it up and down.

"That's it honey, go right up over the head and back down," I said, and when I reached over her pussy was dripping wet. "You like my cock? Why don't you suck it for me?"

"Can't," Becky said, shaking her head. "It's too big."

"No it isn't," I said as I coaxed her down to her knees and cradled the back of her head while moving her face towards my swaying erection. "You said you did it before. Were you lying?"

"No," Becky said, seeming to be hypnotized by my bobbing cock.

"Then open wide, honey," I said while bringing my cock to her lips.

After about 2 minutes of the worst head I ever had I helped Becky to her feet, which was just as well because I wanted something else.

"Sorry," Becky said. "It's too big for me to suck good."

"You're not with boys anymore now, Becky. You're a woman with a man," I said. "You'll get better in time and practice. Why don't we go down to my bedroom?"

"Can't."

"Then how about just into the living room?" I said while herding Becky over to the couch.

"Gotta go home," Becky said.

"Okay," I said, gesturing back to the door she came in before while stepping aside.

"You don't want to go, do you?" I said with a smile as Becky stood there wearing only white socks in the soft lighting of the living room.

"I can't do what you want me to do. I can't."

"You don't know what I want," I said.

"Yes I do."

"No, I don't want to take your virginity. Not really, but there is something I want to do. Something I think you'll like, and you don't have to worry about getting pregnant or anything else."

"What is it?"


***

"Like this?" Becky asked as she draped her nubile body over the back of my couch.

"Just like that."

"I feel stupid," came Becky's voice from the other side of the couch.

"But you look beautiful," I said while kneeling down and putting my hands on her ass cheeks, spreading the soft buttocks apart while asked her to spread her legs a little.

I was in heaven as I kissed her butt while looking up Becky's crack at the balloon knot almost obscured by dark brown hair that ringed the orifice.

"What's that?" Becky said as her body tensed.

"It's my finger," I said, and she moaned while the digit that had been rubbing her anus suddenly spun inside. "Nobody ever did this to you before?

"No."

"Feels good, doesn't it?" i asked and when she said it was okay I spun it in deeper.

"Oh geez!" Becky groaned as I worked the finger deep into her hot and pungent hole, and then when I squeezed another finger in she cried out that it hurt.

"You'll get used to it, honey," I said as both fingers dipped into her virgin ass, and that was a condition that was about to change. "My cock won't hurt as much because it's all flesh and blood. No bone."

"What?" Becky cried out, but I was in the process of pulling my fingers out and pushing my face into her ass crack. "Omigod! What's that?"

I was too busy to reply, as I was in the process of licking Becky's anus like a rabid dog. Becky wasn't the most diligent woman that I had the pleasure of experiencing down there, but that only made me crazier, and I had to hold on to Becky's hips for fear she was going to tumble over to the other side.

The kid was squealing so loud that I was glad the windows were closed so her parents didn't hear their daughter's reaction about getting rimmed for the first time. None of the screams mentioned anything about stopping, so while I kept licking I started to lube up my cock.

I stood up and stuck a greased finger into Becky, who tried to turn around to find out what I was up to. Best for her not to know, I figured, so after sticking another finger into her ass I bent her over the back of the couch and moved up next to her.

"Mr. - what are you..."

That was the only part of the sentence I was able to back out as I pushed the head of my cock into what felt like the eye of a needle, and it took a lot of effort to get the ridge of the crown into her ass, but I was too inflamed to stop then.

"It hurts!" Becky screamed. "Your dick is in my bottom!"

At least she was able to figure that out, I remember thinking as I tried not to laugh while I leaned into the skinny kid and slowly worked more of my cock into Becky's virgin ass.

"Relax Becky," I hissed. "Just relax."

"It hurts Mr. Perry," Becky sobbed.

"I promise it won't hurt for long, Becky," I assured her. "I'll take my time and be gentle. You're doing fine."

"It's not all in?" Becky asked, swiveling her head back to reveal a beet-red complexion.

"No honey, just the head so far," I explained.

"OMIGOD!"

"Here you go," I said while gently rocking back and forth and working myself into her slowly.

"Hurts - can't - going to the bathroom," Becky said, and while I didn't know at first what she meant, I think she peed on the couch a little, but that didn't bother me because that couch had experienced a whole lot.

"That's my girl," I said as I looked down and saw that I had half of my cock into her ass, and then I started to move in and out a little harder. "I knew you would love it."

A few minutes later I had a fist full of Becky's hair in my fist as I pulled her head back while impaling her with just about everything I had while our bodies slammed together, and only after I let a bellow while filling Becky's bowels with my seed did I feel a little guilty.

Pulling my deflating cock out of Becky's previously virgin orifice, I looked at the gaping hole that remained, and I held her ass cheeks apart as it slowly contracted back to normal.

"Good girl," I said as I helped Becky to an upright position and held her in my arms. "You liked it didn't you?"

"It hurt," Becky sobbed as I wrapped my hands around her wet body.

Becky was a soggy mess, with her cheeks damp with tears, her back moist with my sweat and her own perspiration rolling down her sides from her armpits, and while she was still sobbing gently she was hugging me back a little.

"Did I do it good?" Becky asked.

"You were great, Becky and you know what? I'll bet that you'll be knocking at my door asking me to fuck you in the ass again before long."

"Don't think so. It still hurts."

"Let me do something to make you feel better," I said as I ushered Becky over to the proper side of the couch and had her sit on the edge and lean back while I knelt in front of her, spreading her skinny legs and putting them over my shoulders while I lowered my head into her delta.

Her anus might have still stung, but after I lapped her sweet pungent pussy for a while the sobbing stopped and the squealing and squirming began. Becky came hard and fast, but I didn't stop eating her out until I had coaxed a second orgasm out of her.

Eventually we stood up and I helped Becky get dressed, even helping her get over the fence to her house and made sure she got up the ladder safely before heading back home, reminding her that she was always welcome to come over for some more.

I hoped that Becky would come back over, but I never expected that the next night there would be a tapping at the back door, and while it was a bit of an awkward moment there was no way that I was going to turn her away.

"Oh!" Becky said when she saw that I had company. "I'm sorry."

"No, nothing to be sorry about Becky," I said while keeping her from exiting. "Karen, this is Becky."

"Oh, this is your little virgin neighbor with the hairy pussy," my busty occasional girlfriend said as she got up from the couch.

"Yes, and Becky's seen you too. She saw us in the bedroom from her own bedroom. You remember the redheaded lady with the big boobies, don't you?" I asked Becky, reminding her of what she had said about the woman she had seen me with during her peeping.

"Nice to meet you Becky," Karen said with a smile as Becky stared at Karen's breasts which were as naked as the rest of her.

"You like these, Becky?" Karen asked as she hefted her big jugs playfully.

"I think Becky likes a lot of things," I said while contemplating the possibilities.

"I think I better leave," Becky said as she took a step backward.

"If you want," I said as I watched for her to make up her mind. "But I think you probably want to stay, don't you Becky?"

"I guess for a little while," Becky said with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Great," I said, licking my lips while bringing Becky and Karen together. "That's great."

***


thanks for reading

12