Becky's Big Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She saw me and squealed her excitement, "Please can I have your cock in me and cum sir? I really need to cum."

I removed my clothes put on a condom and got in the shower all insight of the camera that was filming. Becky guided my cock in asked if she could cum, she wrapped her legs around my waist, I turned so her face was towards the camera and said "Cum for me."

I thought Becky was going to choke me as she came hard, her whole body went rigid. If I had not put my body at an angle against the side of the bath I think I would have fallen over.

Becky came down and started to kiss me and thank me. I had a small amount left in me and shot it inside her. After that with the water still coming down I said to Becky "What are you not allowed to waste?"

Becky got on her knees removed the condom and squeezed it till it was all in her mouth and swallowed with a smile on her face. I got out of the shower totally drained.

"Becky when I say the words you will give yourself a final rinse off you will feel really good and now start to feel tired. You will dry yourself off with the towels, shout down to me that I can shower go to the spare room dry your hair and get fully dressed. This will take 20mins to do. After that you will go down and make a cup of tea for us both."

"Becky cotton."

Becky shouted down about the shower and I went and had mine, when I came out there was a steaming hot cup of tea waiting for me which I drank.

I had one last thing to do to Becky tonight which I had to do "Becky cotton."

"Becky when I say the words you will tell me that we cannot fuck as it would spoil what we have and you would have to tell your boyfriend which means he would go out a have sex with someone as well thinking it was ok. You will tell me that you will tell your boyfriend that you had discussed the idea and I had help you make a decision that you did want to try swinging and you will show him the agreement that we came up with, also you will start to feel very tired and want to go to bed thinking you have had another good day with me and one day you will fuck me. If your boyfriend asks did you fuck me you will again state as last time it's his job to fuck you not mine.

"Becky cotton."

"I've had a good day but I cannot help you with your hard on and have sex with you as I think it would spoil what we have. I am very tired now so can we just go to our bedrooms and sleep?"

That's what we did, each in their own room, well I watched the film of her in the shower before I finally went to sleep. Tomorrow is another day.

When I woke two things sprung in my head, did what happen yesterday really happen? Why can I smell bacon? Then my head started to hurt a bit.

I went down stairs to find Becky in my kitchen cooking breakfast.

"My boyfriend texted me to tell me he could not pick me up till later this afternoon as he had a few beers last night and did not want to drive to early so I thought I would cook breakfast for us and we could talk about yesterday and go for a walk to clear our heads."

Becky said this all rather fast and it took a while for me to realise what she had said and I just said "ok."

Becky looked a bit tense for a while as we sat down and ate breakfast but I just carried on it was nice that someone else had cooked breakfast for a change.

Then Becky started "You know what happened yesterday when we were both bit drunk?"

To cut to the chase more than anything I said "We agreed yesterday even if we were a bit drunk, that what happens and is said in this house stays in this house."

Becky started to relax and smiled "I just wanted to make sure that's all."

"I'll make some coffee and we will sit out on the patio for a bit, get the chairs from behind the settee."

"Becky cotton."

"Remove your clothes for inspection Becky!" I said with a bit of force, I wanted her to be a bit scared of what I might do. Becky stood there naked with her legs spread and her hands behind her back looking straight ahead. I rolled each nipple between my thumb and forefinger till they were hard, I walked around her running my hands over her ass and fanny as well, just pushing two fingers in and moving them back and forth and then I asked "Did you enjoy what we did yesterday?"

"Yes sir I did."

"Can you tell me the bits that you enjoyed the most?"

"I enjoyed it when you played with my nipples while we watch the swingers, but my favourite part was when you joined me in the shower sir, I was so glad I could cum for you in there sir."

"Sit on the floor by settee with your knees bent and open and gently play with yourself but do not cum without permission, ask if you can start as well."

Becky quickly got by the settee and asked "Can I play with myself while you make the coffee sir, I promise I will not cum without permission?"

"Carry on" I said.

Becky's fingers went straight to her nipples and fanny pushing her fingers in and out while I just watched for a bit.

I walked to the kitchen and started to make the coffee, I could hear Becky start to moan and then, "Sir can I cum please, I am so close?"

While the kettle was boiling I walked back in and said "Me first."

Becky's mouth went straight to my cock and she sucked it, licked it and blew on it, all to make me cum first, which I did. Then I said "Your turn."

Becky came with a moan and a sigh and just sat there still pinching and playing with herself.

"Stop that now Becky and get fully dressed" I said and she stopped, dressed and just stood there.

"Becky when I say the words you will go to the garden and notice that the blinds are up in the house across the way, so you will not be able to go topless today, which annoy you a bit as you enjoy going topless in my garden and you will tell me so. You will ask were the coffee is and sit in the patio chairs and wait."

I went back to the kitchen and said "Becky cotton."

"I have just noticed that the blinds are up across the back, so I cannot go topless yet, I like being topless in your garden, why can't they go out and where is the coffee?" Becky said as I walked out to my chair.

"Give it a minute to brew as it is coffee beans so they have to brew a bit."

We sat for a while before deciding to go for a walk up the country lane to clear our heads for a bit. Then it was back to the conversation about her and her boyfriend being swingers.

"It's one of those things that I want to try but am a bit scared of the result I think. If I enjoy it once will he want to do it sooner again?"

"When and if you decide to try it you will have to talk to each other about the whole thing until you are both happy, that's all I can say."

After about 20 mins of this I became a bit bored and said "Becky you and your boyfriend need to decide yourself whether you do or don't try swinging, I have helped you write some sort of agreement and I cannot do anything else, I know you are just sounding off but we went through all of this yesterday and I just want to enjoy the walk with you for a bit."

"You are right, we went through it yesterday and I have to discuss it with him, lets' just enjoy the walk and talk about something else."

We talked about the latest films, favourite film actor and actress, work and other stuff as well, just a nice walk and we ended up were we started after an hour or so. Back at the house Becky's phone went and it was her boyfriend saying he would pick her up in 45 minutes, I made pot of tea, and we waited in the garden, I was too tired to say the words and we just sat there drinking our tea till there was a knock at the door.

Becky got up and ran to the door opened it and gave her boyfriend a hug and a kiss. I offered him a cup of tea, which he drank while he waited for Becky and then they left. I would love to be a fly on the wall when they had their chat and he saw the agreement.

I still had 3 emails to use and I decided to see if it would work on someone else as well...

12