Becky's Deal Ch. 02

Story Info
Becky receives a visitor but he stays in the foyer.
3.4k words
4.43
40.1k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
engywwok
engywwok
633 Followers

After seeing Becky with her two 'friends' I decided to buy a surveillance system. Thank God for warehouse club. When I went on line I found that not only could I set cameras in every room; I could do it wirelessly and on the cheap. I could even spring for an upgrade in resolution. They had the whole thing at the warehouse on my way home from work.

I told Laurie that I was working late. I unloaded everything onto my workbench and brought in each piece one at a time. One piece is easier to explain away or hide than an entire system. I took most of the night to mount and configure the motion detector and eight cameras. This particular system came with an app that would allow me to watch and control the camera settings through the internet; a nice addition since I couldn't take any time off work.

I tested the system's basic functionality by watching my dog prowl from room to room and saw Laurie sitting in the dining room poring over paperwork from her office. Then, after Laurie and Becky went to bed, I went into the garage and enabled the "Alert" mode. I closed the website and called the dog. Just as he pushed through the door an email popped up on my computer. I clicked on it and watched in real time our dog hunt through each room for any food that may have been dropped on the floor. I didn't get to bed until two in the morning.

I laid on my back and listened to Laurie for most of the night. Even though I had only gotten a couple hours of sleep, I was up with Laurie's alarm. I immediately went downstairs, let the dog out and while I was getting his food ready I double checked all of the cameras. These were nothing like the surveillance cameras you might see in the mall. These were small and discrete and not meant to be seen. The living room had three cameras, one at the top of the entertainment center, one on top of the bookcase and the other was in the planter by the door in the foyer. There were two more in the kitchen, one in the dining room and two in the basement.

I had checked all of the cameras by the time Laurie came into the kitchen. They were well hidden but Laurie would spot them as soon as she sat down, so I made plans to remove them after work. I didn't have to worry about Becky; she'd be too busy to notice. Laurie left first, and since I normally left a couple of minutes after her, I took that time to open my laptop and check the URL for the web service. After entering my product information and creating the log-in credentials, I got a very clear image of each room. I only had to adjust the kitchen camera; all of the others caught their areas perfectly. Through my laptop speakers I could hear the click of the dog's nails on the wood floor as I watched him walk from room to room.

At around 10:00 AM while I was sitting at my desk with my laptop with the air card plugged in an email flashed on the screen. I made myself take a few moments and just breath before I clicked on the link. It automatically opened with the tripped camera. I was looking at the empty living room. There was no contrast. Everything was washed out by the sunlight flooding through the open door. I switched over to the view from the foyer.

Suddenly, a thick baritone filled my office with "Oh, Hell yeah." I couldn't get to the volume control fast enough because, there was the sound of a loud exhale and then "And to think, I thought that old fucker was lying."

The screen was filled with Becky's profile. A large black hand was holding back her hair and her mouth was full of a huge black cock. She was looking up into his face as he masturbated in her mouth. After a couple of minutes of bobbing her head up and down she cradled his balls with her left hand as she lovingly bathed his shaft with her wet tongue. She licked it slowly through a wide open smile. Each long deliberate stroke brought a deep sigh from the overweight black man sitting in front of her. His ashy knees were spread wide with his ponderous belly hanging just above the gray thatch of kinky pubic hair that had the object of my stepdaughter's affection sprouting out of it. She bathed his cock and balls with her pink tongue and soft red lips all the while moaning like a woman on the verge of an orgasm.

Becky's hand was planted at the base of the thick black cock. Her small white hand was dwarfed by the thick meat she was pleasuring. Occasionally, she let the pointed uncircumcised head pop from her mouth and would stare at it for a moment before kissing and licking its length. It was while she was kissing the shaft that the black man began his lewd monologue.

"You love being a slut." The statement was made in the same way he would have noted Becky's hair color. Then, when Becky tried to answer he commanded, "don't stop, I know the truth, you don't need to tell me. Not right now anyway. You're slutting on my cock; making it all wet and ready. Shit girl, I didn't even have to tell you to suck it. Yeah, my cock in your beautiful little mouth is like a hand in a glove. It's just where is should be."

Becky fell into a slow even rhythm. Her left hand was firmly holding the black man's huge cock so she could rock her whole body forward and accept its length into her throat. Like a puppy anticipating its next command, Becky's gaze stayed upward toward his face. She leaned forward and held herself tightly against his groin. The entire monster was inside her mouth and down her throat. She held her position while extending her throat to stimulate the underside of his cock. He groaned and she redoubled her efforts. I noticed her right hand. I had assumed she was using it to steady herself but no; she had the two middle fingers of her right hand buried deep in her pussy while her thumb rubbed her clit.

Suddenly, he wrapped a hand around her throat and tightened his grip. Becky stopped rocking. Slowly he extirpated his cock from my stepdaughter's throat. Becky inhaled loudly when the shiny, pointed tip finally came into view. After a few more loud gasps, Becky assumed the position for her mating. She was face down with her shoulders resting on the floor and her knees spread wide with her ass high up in the air.

His black body was mostly out of camera shot, but, two deep thuds resonated through my speakers as he positioned himself behind her. I could only see his thick black arms and hands holding Becky's young white body in place. I could see his grip tighten on her hips and then Becky surge forward. To keep from toppling over, she put one hand on the bench in front of her and the other out farther on the floor. The result was that her tits swayed with each of his hard thrusts. Then, he grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her up off the floor. She scrambled to get her arms under herself. Instead of pulling away from the savage she pressed her soft ass back against him and yelled with a voice tinged with fear and arousal.

"Fuck me. Come on, you know you've wanted to, so come on and do it. Fuck me hard." She yelled at the black man who was violently screwing her on the floor in my foyer.

"Now that's right. Baby you need to remember this. Your love for black cock aint ever going to be satisfied. Remember my cock when you get to work and some white boy gets you drunk and beds you down. When his cock doesn't fill you like mine, when his cock shoots his cum into you and it don't go anywhere. Then, remember me, cause I'm going to shoot my load deep inside you. It will never come out." Becky began to moan. It was a constant hiss like tea pot on low boil. He picked up his the tempo of their mating and the lewdness of his diatribe increased.

"You could have called this quits at any time, bitch. But you like it. Fuck, you love Getting black cock in your family's house while they out working for your future. Keeping your new career; that's just an excuse. Isn't it bitch?"

When Becky didn't answer he shoved himself hard against her and flopped himself over her so his ponderous belly was laying on her back. He repeated his question but this time his thrusts were slower but pressed farther and he lingered longer with his cock completely buried in her womb.

Becky got the message and replied through clenched teeth. "I'm bad. Oh God, I'm so bad."

Becky was in some world of her own and he knew more about it than I did. "Yeah, you a bad girl. You're a nasty little slut." he affirmed with a hoarse whisper.

"It feels great to be bad. You make me so happy, baby, when you're bad. I love it, and right now, you are so bad." His accusation came in a thick monotone whisper.

I couldn't hear Becky's whispered response, but her obese black lover certainly did; his demeanor changed, he lifted himself up so he was once again fucking her doggy style. His left hand gripped my stepdaughter around the waist while his right pulled a thick handle of her hair.

"Ah fuck, I love this sloppy pussy. Fuck. Fuck, bitch, you got a good pussy. A damn good pussy; I'm going to fuck this again. You hear that? I'm going to fuck this again."

"It's yours baby." Becky said breathily. Her eyes were half closed and her lips hung slack as her body was pushed forward by his cock and pulled back by his thick black hands. Her big breasts were rocking back and forth and her pink nipples were small swollen points.

My God, the slut was really enjoying it. I couldn't look away from the screen. My stepdaughter was taking a strange black man's cock from behind, not like some catholic ingénue but like a well-used slut. She read her black lover exactly and now had him pleading for release.

"Ah fuck, I love this pussy. Damn this is some good shit. You gonna make me bust a nut. I'm gonna nut in you."

The black man increased his ruthless pounding of Becky's ass.

"Ah fuck, ah fuck" he bellowed with his quickening pace.

Becky kept her ass high up in the air and he rode it like a rutting seal. Becky was staring blankly toward the camera until suddenly her lips opened with a silent moan. Her body went suddenly slack. Her big black lover sank to the floor on top of her. He held himself over her with his outstretched arms.

Below him, Becky was shaking as if plunged into ice water.

"Oh fuck girl, you're grabbing me, I can't hold it, I can't hold it. I'm nutting. I'm gonna bust my nut." He sounded desperate. He pushed hard down onto her. Becky's legs splayed farther apart to accommodate his bulk. She let her head and shoulders rest on the shiny hardwood floor.

Becky slinked her arm up to caress her lover's fat black ass.

She cooed as her hand ran over the tall mound of his quivering flesh. "Oh God your cock is so big. Give me your nut. Come on, give it to me. "

A sly grin slid across Becky's face as she waited for her lover's reply. Then after a few moments she asked simply, "Whose pussy is this?"

"It's mine." Growled the fat black fucker

Becky whispered, "Then seed it baby. Seed it before your uncle does."

Just then his fat belly began to undulate. His movements became violent and Becky slid forward two or three inches on the slick wood floor. His anger filled my speakers.

"This pussy is mine. It's mine, bitch. You hear me, mine." Her black lover was screaming his ownership. I turned down the volume again on the speakers.

Becky's single question brought out all of his aggression. Her smile melted away and her brow furrowed as her legs tensed against the sudden attack on her vagina.

Suddenly he stopped. His large fleshy body arched and he growled "I'm nutting. I'm fucking nutting inside you Bitch. Take it. Fucking take my nut bitch. Take it all."

He ground his fat crotch into her ass as Becky said softly "I love it. I love being bad."

After a minute or so his breathing slowed and evened out. He said my stepdaughter's name and then said, "Oh I think we best close the door.

With his big black cock still emptying its load inside her, Becky relaxed, flicked her leg and I heard the front door slam shut. The light was gone. It was difficult to see with only the light from the transom. The fat black man lifted himself off of Becky. He rose to his feet and stood on wobbly legs. His legs were dark brown triangles with his wrinkled knees gray blotches in the dim light.

"Where's that letter your daddy called about?" asked the black man through a long sigh.

Becky was still on the floor seemingly too tired to get up. The fat black man had a bundle of clothes in his hand. He sat on the bench and stopped to look down at my stepdaughter.

"Oh, it's in the kitchen I'll get it for you in a second." Becky said dismissively.

"That's good but, I'm not leaving here with a dirty dick." He announced flatly.

Becky rolled over got on her hands and knees and crawled between the black legs. She started with his left thigh. She licked and nuzzled and sucked lightly here and there. From mid-thigh she started and continued until she reached his crotch. Immediately she switched to his other thigh. Again she started at his mid-thigh licked her way toward his crotch occasionally sucking lightly on his hairy fat flesh.

Without using her hands Becky cleaned his sagging black balls that were laying on my bench. Each one looked like a plum that she was delicately holding in her cheek. When she let each out, she licked the skin that incased it. After her cleaning, the black man's balls were tight against his cock which was slowly rising to attention. Becky licked up and down the thick black shaft. As she started at the base she planted a dozen or so small kisses on its underside. At the tip she swirled he tongue under the foreskin then kissed the disappearing head.

Sitting back on her haunches she gazed up at the black man and said, "No need in your wife finding out about this, so just in case I think I should give you a good cleaning."

Again the baritone filled my speakers but this time the voice was only laughter; vile, evil sounding laughter its crescendo coincided with the fat black man lifting one of his thighs and sliding his ass off the bench. Suspended in front of Becky was his big black ass hole. I only saw the stinking orifice for a second, after that all I could see was the back of my stepdaughter's head.

"Clean it good now girl. That's it get that tongue up in there. Go deep, yeah just like that." the black man said as Becky's head pressed farther against his anus.

After a few moments, she began to make small circles. As she made these slow circles she reached up with her right hand and slowly pumped his rock hard black meat. The sudden attention brought the lewd remarks back to my speakers. "Lick my cheeks too girl, yeah you're one hot, nasty slut. Fuck, bitch you're tossing my salad. Right here, you're tossing my salad."

Becky alternated between rimming the black man's ass and licking his big ponderous balls. Regardless of what her mouth was doing her small white hands pumped his cock until finally he began to arch his back and lift himself off the bench.

"Damn girl, you doing it again! You must be hungry for my nut. Fuck yeah, here it is, get it, get it bitch." He yelled. Then Just as he was telling my Becky to get his load she pulled away from his black ass and suddenly engulfed his cock.

Becky took a couple of inches of his cock into her mouth then froze. As if on cue the black bastard pumped his fat hips up and down, fucking my stepdaughter's mouth like a shallow pussy. Then he stopped. A hand came up and held Becky's head in place. Her eyes closed as she swallowed spurt after spurt of his semen.

Finally, the hand came off the back of Becky's head and the black man sat back down on the bench. Becky sat back on her haunches and looked up expectantly at the man.

Quietly, like an obedient puppy Becky sat and watched the obese black man put on his clothes. "Fuck, that was great. You are one hot slut, baby. It's a good thing my wife don't fuck like you do." He told her with a chuckle.

"What? You don't like it hot and nasty?" Becky replied in an innocent tone with a finger to the side of her mouth.

"Fuck yeah I love it hot and nasty. But, if she did it then I'd have to stay home and fuck her all the time. No work, and no Becky. I think I'm going to go home and give that bitch a kiss. Hell, it's later than I thought, get that letter, I got to go."

Becky got up and bounced off to the kitchen. When she came back her black lover was dressed. She handed him the envelope. "I'll see you tomorrow." He said as he crossed between her and the camera.

The door was open again, Becky stood naked in its light looking perplexed. Below her at her feet was a glob of lumpy semen. "I thought this was instead of Thursday. Your uncle is still coming over tomorrow?" Becky asked the question but her voice sounded like she already knew the answer.

"Hell no!" the black man squealed in surprise. "There aint no exchanges! He's told everyone that I know to come on by. Said something about it being a time they'll never forget. That cheap old fucker never gave me nothing. I guess you make up for all those years of stinginess."

Becky looked frightened but her fear didn't keep her from letting him cup her breasts and run his black hand over he flat belly to her wet vagina.

"Don't worry girl. This party is big because most likely it's the last. He said something about you moving away."

Becky nodded her head.

"Well, there you go. You're a hot white bitch but none of us are going to travel to get some. Don't worry. You just get your pretty little self ready for tomorrow. You'll have fun, we'll have fun and then you'll be living somewhere else and we'll just have to jack off thinking about your white ass."

Becky looked at the ground and said quietly "ok".

"That's a girl." The black bastard said in way of encouragement but then added "You best be good tomorrow, real good so none of us feels like we missed out on anything."

Becky nodded again and the black man left. He didn't shut the door. So she went to it and looked out as she pushed it closed. A few minutes later she was cleaning their fluids off the floor and she said to herself. "I hope he wasn't kidding. Thursday better be the last time. That old fucker is getting a really good deal. I hope they've got some decent beer tomorrow."

My phone rang. It was my secretary; she was reminding me of me of my purchase meeting. I clicked my laptop closed, adjusted my pants and hoped I could make it through the meeting.

engywwok
engywwok
633 Followers