Becky's Marine Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love the way you taste baby," she said, watching me begin to go flaccid.

"I love giving you what you want baby," I said, stroking her hair.

She got up and laid in bed, patting my spot. I laid down next to her, pulling the blanket over us as she cuddled up to me.

"Goodnight my love," she said in her sleepy voice.

"Goodnight my dear," I said as I felt myself drifting.

-------

Jeanna spent more time at our house over the next few weeks. Carl was happy as a clam, talking about her constantly when she wasn't here. Jeanna seemed a bit nervous, my guess was that she felt she was overstaying her welcome. I couldn't take it anymore and had to find out what was up.

"Jeanna?" I called when I got home from work. Her car was the only one outside.

"Yeah?"

I found her in Carl's room playing video games. She was lost in "Fallout: New Vegas", almost to the point of forgetting I was there.

"Is everything OK? You seem kinda, I don't know, distant."

She paused her game and looked at me quizzically. "I'm fine, just have a lot on my mind."

"Anything you wanna talk about?"

"You're sure its OK if I stay here? I mean, hanging out and staying over once in a while is cool, but I've practically been living here," she said, laying it all out.

"I'm fine with it. You make Carl so happy, its good for him."

"I know, I just feel like I should be paying rent or something," she explained.

"Why? Between me and Carl, we make enough to pay the bills with plenty left over. Neither of us are the type to try and line our pockets with money y'all may need someday."

"I know. It still feels weird though."

"Look, if you wanna pay rent, I won't stop you, but its completely unnecessary. Save that money for something you want, or for a gift or something."

"You're sure?" Her eyes said she didn't believe me.

"Listen, you just do what you do and leave the hard shit to me, OK?"

"OK, thanks."

"No, thank you. This is the happiest I've seen Carl in years. Just keep doing what you're doing and everything will be fine."

She smiled and went back to her game. I remembered playing it a few years back and smiled to myself as I left, thinking of all the hours I had spent on that game.

"Oh by the way, be careful on this quest, those feral ghouls become a real problem once you get in the building," I advised as I left.

-------

Tuesday morning Carl left for work, followed by Becky a few hours later. I got up to go for my morning run after Becky kissed me goodbye, getting home an hour later to the smell of coffee and bacon.

"Something smells delicious," I called as I headed to my room

Jeanna popped her head around the kitchen wall, "want some?"

"Is a frogs ass watertight?" I asked, getting her to giggle. "Let me go shower real quick, then I'll join you."

I quickly went and showered, going to my dresser to get some clothes. I caught Jeanna sneaking a peek as I got dressed, seeing my door was cracked when I knew I had closed it when I came in.

"You can open the door," I said, knowing she was there. The door swung open and she leaned against the jam, staring at me red faced with embarrassment.

"You don't mind?" She asked.

"As long as you don't touch, I don't mind. It's like window shopping."

She laughed at my comparison, "I guess so. I can't stop thinking about that night. Carl is great and all, but that threesome was the hottest thing I have ever experienced."

"I've thought about it a lot too. It was so random, so spontaneous."

The thoughts brought me back to that night, and it also brought out my erection. Jeanna's eyes went wide and she licked her lips seeing my cock growing.

"No touchy," I said, reading her mind.

"Then who will take care of that?"

"I will, later."

"Where will you cum?" The concern in her voice sounded legit.

"Not sure, somewhere disposable," I told her, leaving it open for her interpretation.

"You could cum in my mouth, or on my tits," she said in a soft voice.

"Is that what you're after? First breakfast?" I asked with a laugh.

"Mmm, yeah."

"Tell you what, since I don't wanna hurt Becky or Carl, I'll make you a deal. I ask Becky, you ask Carl."

"OK, I'll call him right..."

I cut her off, "I want to hear the call, or see the text. None of this, step out and fake a call bullshit," I said, obviously putting a damper on her plans.

"OK, I'll text him."

I grabbed my phone and sent Becky a text.

To Becky:

Question: I'm hard, need to cum. Jeanna wants my cum in her mouth or on her chest, any objections to me shooting on her? No physical contact.

From Becky:

Carl has to know. No physical contact unless I'm there!!!

To Becky:

She is texting him right now. I told her I need to see the texts. Love you

From Becky:

OK, love you too

Jeanna's expression changed from one of hope and desire to one of confusion and sadness. I wondered what they were talking about.

"Expect a not-so-nice text from carl," she said plainly.

"What happened?"

"He's mad. He thinks I'm trying to get with you again."

My phone buzzed and I had a bad feeling deep in my gut.

From Carl:

Dude, WTF!? r u seriously trying to get with her again?!?

To Carl:

Really, you honestly think I would try and hurt you like that?

From Carl:

No, that's y I'm so confused. What the hell is going on?!

I sighed and explained it to him. Jeanna looked almost in tears, shaken from whatever exchange they had before he talked to me. Carl has been my best friend for over 20 years, he knows I wouldn't hurt him like that.. right?

"It's OK, he'll call me in a minute and want me to explain it again. Everything will work out," I told her.

"I hope so, I don't wanna lose him," she said as tears began to roll down her face.

My phone rang a few minutes later, the caller ID telling me it was Carl. I answered it and explained it to him again. He didn't seem all that convinced.

"OK, I know it seems harmless, but look at it from my perspective. The first night I met her, you whisk her off for a wild threesome with Becky, and now this. I hope it really is as innocent as you say, because that's pain like no other," he said. He was obviously very upset.

"Carl, come on. We have been through hell and back, best friends for two decades. Do you honestly believe for one second I would try to steal your romantic interest? Do you really believe I would jeopardize what I have with Becky?"

He sighed, knowing I was right on both counts. "No, you couldn't do that to me if you wanted to, and I know how much you love Becky," he sighed again. "I'm sorry. I let it get to me."

"It's not me you need to apologize to. I know this won't destroy our bromance, but Jeanna is crying pretty hard."

"Damnit," he said defeatedly. "How am I going to fix this?"

"Apologize and show her what she means to you. Don't just tell her, show her. Isn't that the advice you gave me all those years ago?"

He laughed, remembering that day many years ago when my girlfriend at the time had broken up with me for another guy, saying he had college prospects, a career and a future. I had taken his advice and, though she didn't come back to me, it stuck with me ever since.

"You're right. I sure fucked this up didn't I?" He asked.

"It's nothing that can't be fixed. Did you wanna talk to her?"

"No, I'll call her in a bit. I gotta run, this oil ain't gonna become gasoline by itself."

"Alright man, be safe."

I hung up and gave Jeanna the run down of what happened. I told her Carl would call her later when he wasn't busy.

"Thanks, I don't know what I would have done if I lost him," she said as she wiped the fresh tears from her eyes.

"You're welcome, but remember, its up to him to fix it. Let him do the legwork."

She smiled and walked back to the kitchen, leaving me to finish getting dressed. We had a pleasant breakfast before she went to work. After she left, I did some house work and put on some music. After about an hour, Jeanna sent me a text saying she got a call from Carl.

Jeanna came back from work much happier than she left. She went to shower before starting dinner. Becky got home as Jeanna put the lasagna in the oven.

"Hey y'all," she called from the front door.

"Hey babe," I said, popping my head out of the kitchen.

She came to join us, pouring herself a glass of orange juice and sitting at the table. "How was everyone's day?"

"Stressful. Carl flipped shit at us earlier over Jeanna's request," I said. Becky's expression changed very quickly to one of curiosity.

"What happened?" She asked, looking at Jeanna.

"He thought I wanted to hook up with Andrew again. He blew it way out of proportion," Jeanna explained.

"Did you guys set him straight?"

"Yeah," I said. "I explained everything to him and he calmed down. He is in big trouble with her though." I pointed at Jeanna.

"I'll bet. Need any help with dinner?"

"Nope, I think we got it covered," Jeanna said.

Becky kissed me then went to shower, leaving Jeanna and I to watch TV. She rejoined us after her shower. Carl came home just after 5:30, smelling the lasagna and greeting us before going to shower.

When he came back out, he sat next to Jeanna. "I'm so sorry for today. I made a mountain out of a mole hill. I hope you can forgive me."

Jeanna looked at him with judging eyes, sizing up his soul as if it were something she could consume. After a long minute, she smiled.

"Forgiveness is earned. You can start by getting me a glass of wine," she said.

Carl got her what she asked for and received a kiss for his efforts. His smile returned and he knew he was on the path of redemption in her eyes.

We had a nice quiet dinner, bullshitting about this and that, enjoying each other's company. When we finished eating and dishes were done, we went to the living room to watch more mindless TV.

As the night progressed, Carl stood and asked, "anyone want something to drink?"

"I'll take a Jack on the rocks," I called as he went to the kitchen.

"Same!" Called the girls together. We laughed at how similar they were.

"Coming right up," Carl said.

Becky flipped through the channels, pausing every once in a while to see if a show was worth watching. She paused when she got to the news.

"Wait wait, go back," I said as Becky changed the channel.

She flipped back, not quite understanding my worried expression. The news panel was discussing the president's request for additional troops to the Middle East. My heart sank a bit. I knew how life was overseas, I knew what to expect from war, but I was supposed to be done with it.

The president was asking for an additional 150,000 troops, quite a hefty amount. As we listened, the situation became a bit more clear. 50,000 of those troops were requested in Iraq, while the rest were destined for the Syrian border in an attempt to stem the tide of insurgency.

"You OK?" Carl asked as he sat down.

"Yeah, first rate," I replied unenthusiastically.

"Try not to think about it. Not much you can do to change fate, ya know?"

"Yeah, fate.." My mind was fading, consciousness battled with the memories for control. A million thoughts raced through my head at once, but one though kept grabbing my attention, what about Becky? Would she wait for me to return? Would I return?

I forced the thoughts from my mind, no use dwelling on that which may not come to pass. I leaned over and kissed Becky, trying to show I wasn't worried.

"No matter what happens, I love you," she said as she held my hand.

"I know, I love you too baby," I said.

I decided to check my email, hoping for a reply from the doctors. All three had replied, each with brief descriptions of cases that had worked with PTSD patients. None of it went too in-depth, due to doctor/patient confidentiality laws, but they were enough.

One doctor stood out, having treated a patient who had severe mood swings and flashbacks that would often turn violent. I sent him an email requesting an appointment, then I sent the other two doctors thank you notes.

"Well, I made my selection," I told Becky.

"What selection?" She asked.

"On therapists. I've emailed Doctor Klein to set up an appointment."

"That's great babe. I'm proud of you," she said, kissing me.

------

Becky and Jeanna had become best friends, though we never had another threesome. She had begun to gravitate to Carl, almost like a clingy virgin clings to her first guy. He didn't seem to mind, so I left it alone.

It was a hot July evening as I drove home from a long day shift. I was dog tired from being on my feet all day as we brought the newly repaired plant online. As I pulled into the driveway my phone rang.

"Hello," I said hoping that whatever it was wouldn't take long.

"Drew! It's Tyler, how ya been?"

"OK I guess, working my ass off these last few months. What's going on?"

"Does that invite to your place still stand? Ryan and I wanna come out soon."

"Sure, when were you thinking of coming?"

"In about two weeks. We are getting a month of leave and Ryan wants to see his family so we will be in Washington for a week then out to you guys for three weeks. That is, if you don't mind hosting for that long."

"Shouldn't be a problem, but let me check with Carl though, just to be sure."

"OK, let me know what's up. I'll talk at ya later Devil." He hung up the phone before I could say anything. Flustered, yet chuckling, I went inside and set my lunchbox by the door. As I went to the kitchen, I saw Carl and Jeanna making out on the couch.

"Get a room you two," I said playfully. I made a drink and went and sat in the recliner we had recently bought, staring at them as they made out. It took a few minutes but eventually, Carl swung a pillow at me, breaking the kiss after he missed me by a mile.

"Don't you have something better to do than stare at us?" He sounded annoyed, but I didn't care.

"Yes, but I need your attention to do it," I said before be could reattach to Jeanna's face.

"What's up?"

"Do you have any issue with two of my Marines coming out and staying with us for three weeks?"

"Not really, now if you don't mind," He went back to Jeanna's face. I made a mental note to ask him again later when his blood supply was flowing to his brain properly. I finished my drink and went to take a shower.

As I got out of the shower I saw I had a missed call from Becky. I dried off and dialed her number.

"Hey you," Came the voice on the other end. It always made me feel good to hear her voice.

"Hey girl, what's up?"

"Do you work tomorrow?"

"Yeah, overtime while we start up the unit. After that I'm free though. What did you have in mind?"

"I want you." Her voice was soft and lustful.

"I want you too baby, but I'm beat. I haven't been this tired in a long time. If you wanna come by I'll leave my door unlocked." I felt bad denying her that which she wanted, especially because it was my dick, but I was just too damn tired.

"Hmm. Maybe I'll bring some handcuffs and take advantage of you while you sleep."

"Be my guest. I'll leave the door unlocked."

"See you later baby," She said in the sexiest way she could. I hung up the phone, laid down and turned on the TV. Within an hour I was out cold.

---------------

My alarm clock went off the next morning at 4 AM, but when I went to reach for it, I found my hands tied to the headboard. I slept naked anyway so having no clothes on was not surprising, yet I was a bit shocked that she had actually done it. Looking next to me I saw the sleeping form of Becky, so peaceful and serene. After a minute of hearing my alarm going off she rolled over and looked at me with the most evil look I've ever seen.

"Shut that off," She said in a very angry tone.

"Untie me then. I can't turn it off if my hands are tied," I said mildly annoyed. Usually we wouldn't be so grouchy, but it was 4 in the morning.

"Fine." She untied one of my hands, then rolled over and went back to sleep. I turned off the alarm and untied my other hand. By 4:30 I was out the door to another long day at work. After today I had 6 days of being off work before going back on nights.

Halfway through the day, Carl sent me a text.

From Carl:

What were you asking yesterday about Marines coming here?

To Carl:

Do you have a problem with two coming out for three weeks?

From Carl:

Do they have PTSD like you?

To Carl:

Not to my knowledge

From Carl:

I'm fine with it. Might be fun

To Carl:

Thanks, I'll let them know and keep you posted

The day went smoothly and the new plant was up and running by the time I got relieved. I went home and showered before calling Becky.

"Hey," she said when she answered.

"Hey, guess what!"

"What?"

"Tyler and Ryan are coming out for three weeks."

"Sweet, when?"

"In two weeks. They are going to Washington to see Ryan's family, then coming here."

"Nice. What are you doing tonight?"

"Whatever you want. Should we see if Carl and Jeanna want to join us?"

"Sure. Smokey's at 8?"

"Sounds good, see you there."

We hung up and I went next door to Carl's room, walking in without even knocking. He does it to me, why not return the love right?

I walked in and saw a sight that made me giggle a bit. Carl was sitting in a chair with Jeanna riding him. She was grunting a bit and he had his head towards the ceiling with his eyes closed. Jeanna saw me, but didn't say anything, just smiling at me. I crept up behind Carl as quietly as I could.

"Ride that dick, girl!" I yelled as loud as I could. Carl jumped so high his dick could have came through her mouth. Jeanna and I laughed as Carl turned red.

"Bro, really... Privacy!" He was a bit annoyed.

"Whatever, its not the first time I've seen you two naked, just the first time I've seen you naked together."

Jeanna chuckled as she bounced on Carl, who was still a bit embarrassed.

"What do you want?"

"Pound that ass, cum on her tits, clean up and get ready. Smokey's in an hour," I said not giving them much choice in the matter.

"OK, but you gotta go. I can't concentrate with you here." He was motioning towards the door.

"Fine, be ready to go or you get left behind," I said as I walked to the door, stopping at the threshold. "If you rub her clit between your fingers she will cum faster," I said, being a smart ass. Kinda mean, I know, however, you can take the Marine out of the Corps, but you can't take the Corps out of the Marine.

I left before I became the target of flying objects and made some quick food. I ate and listened to some music for a bit until Carl and Jeanna came out of the room, dressed up and ready to go.

"So what's the plan you perv?" Carl asked as he made them a snack.

"Not sure, wing it I guess," I said. Carl must have had performance issues around other guys because he was a bit more agitated than usual. Maybe he was just playing it up, who knows.

We headed out and met Becky in the parking lot, she had another female with her. We got out and Becky ran over to me, jumping into a hug as we spun around. I set her down to readjust my grip on her and lifted her up for a kiss.

When I put her down her friend had walked over and was standing there awkwardly. Becky went over and pulled her over by the arm.

"Andrew, this is my sister Lauren. Lauren, this is my boyfriend Andrew." She went to shake my hand, but I gave her a hug and picked her up. She seemed a bit shocked and I realized how shy she was. Carl and Jeanna had walked over and were standing behind me.

"Lauren, this is Carl and Jeanna. Guys, this is Becky's sister Lauren." They shook hands and we went inside. Carl and Jeanna were first through the doors, with Lauren following them and Becky and I bringing up the rear. Becky looked at me with a big smile and I couldn't help but return one of my own.