Becky's Nightmare

Story Info
Why Carol suffers the things she does.
3.2k words
3.33
57.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,387 Followers

What could make some pretend to be something they are not for 6 months?

I had married Jim 2 years ago when I was 21. He was 35, and his daughter 16. Everything was fine well apart from Becky; she tolerated me more than anything else. Her mother had left them to go off with a French man when Becky was just 3 years old. I knew Becky saw me as a threat to her. She was always Daddy's girl. Even at our wedding she had to have the first dance with him. And now, she was revelling in her position as lady of the house. So how did this happen? 4 months after her 18th I came home to find 3 men in the house. Becky was trying to fight them off. I just froze. Becky was the first to see me. I took a few steps back.

"Help me god Carol help me!"

I saw one of the men spin round, and a huge black cock was now blocking my view of poor Becky. Then to my shame I ran, I got as far as the front door. My hair felt like it was ripping from my head. Before I knew it I was at Becky's side, just as a white cock pumped over her face. I looked away not wanting to witness it. But my eyes saw another white cock going in and out of poor Becky's pussy; it was bigger than the black man's cock. All I could hear was her cries to me to help her. She repeated it over and over again.

"Oh don't you worry Becky your stepmother is going next," the black man spat in my ear.

"But you said," I mumbled faintly.

He pushed me down and pulled my hair back. My mouth opened and then he tried to shove himself into me. I resisted and closed my mouth. He slapped me hard across the face. But still I wouldn't open up for him.

"Come on for fuck sake screw her and let's go," a voice hissed.

He stopped trying to push himself into my mouth.

"Well if you don't want it in your mouth what about between your legs girly? Or do I do sexy Becky again and leave you untouched, or are you going to take it and give her a rest?"

I looked at Becky she was now waiting for my answer too. I just looked at her and began to sob.

"Carol please," she whimpered frantically.

I looked down to the floor and cried harder, "I can't."

Her cries were muffled by the other two as the black man rammed her hard. I sat in the corner shaking with terror. I only looked across the once, she was like a rag doll. The black man was going at her like a train. She looked so small compared to him. I could hear her head banging on the closed kitchen door, as he ravaged her. She was screaming 'Ouch' with every thump against the door. Finally he shot into her and I heard him grunt with pleasure.

He looked over at me and I could see spunk dripping from his cock. I could only see his eyes through the ski mask.

"Perhaps your stepmother would clean me up seeing as how she declined my cock!" he spat.

I looked at Becky I was shaking all over. I just started to cry again.

"Oh you bitch!" Becky yelled, when she realised I wasn't going to do what he wanted.

The black man spun round and I heard Becky choking and gagging. The three of them were laughing now.

"Please let her go," I whimpered.

The black man dragged her round to show me, I saw his cock forcing her cheek out. Her eyes were wide open and she looked terrified. Her gagging and choking noises were getting more haunting and I saw her eyes roll in her head.

"Stop it you're hurting her!" I shrieked.

"Are you going to finish cleaning me then?"

I swallowed hard and opened my mouth. He threw Becky to the floor and her head crashed down with a sickening thud. I tried to crawl to her.

"Fuck Nick this wasn't supposed to happen!"

"Quiet twat or do you want to give her our address as well." the other guy snapped.

"Becky, Becky!" the black man said.

I watched him shake her, and she coughed and choked. I saw her spit out some spunk, and I crawled over to her.

"Get out!" I yelled.

I looked up at the black man, as the other two dragged me to my feet.

"Your turn now sexy," the white man hissed in my ear.

I just stood there and pissed myself. They all noticed as the urine trickled down my leg and onto my shoes.

"Fuck look, real piss man!" one of them shrieked with delight.

"I'm not fucking that now," the other white man said.

I saw him look to Becky who sat on the floor. I saw his ski mask move like he was smiling underneath it.

"Hey in that case she can give us a hand job."

I saw one of the men whisper to the other. Then they looked down at Becky.

"We've got a different game for you piss knickers."

"Yeah well all you've got to do is toss us off over her face," the second white man added.

I looked down at Becky as the two men grabbed my hands and put them on each of their dicks.

"Hey we'll fuck off when you've done it," the black man said.

I looked down at Becky.

"I won't, I can't!" I screeched.

"Right get the cow up to bed and we'll fuck her instead, piss or no piss."

I went to move back and felt the black man grab my hair.

"Christ just do it will you?" Becky shrieked.

I looked down at Becky, her words had shocked me.

"Do it then they will leave," she mumbled.

"OH that's good man that's so fucking, good!" the first man said as he came.

I opened my eyes for the first time, and I saw Becky with her mouth open, I just closed my eyes again as the second man began grunting. I finally let go of the two cocks. I couldn't look down at poor Becky. I looked at my trembling fingers and gasped in shock at the spunk that coated them.

"Oh you fucking bitch! You got a drop on your fingers did you? Well look at my fucking face!"

I looked down to see the white spunk splattered all over her. It was in her hair and all over her cheeks and chin.

"You didn't see what happened did you? You didn't see him force my mouth open you didn't see me swallow because you had your fucking eyes closed!"

"Come on guys I think they want to be alone."

"We might come back for you, one day," the black man growled in my ear.

I dropped on my knees to Becky. I watched as his two accomplices pulled him to the lounge door. He just looked back watching me cradle Becky. Then they were gone.

"No don't phone dad," she shrieked, "I don't want him to know."

I suppose she was too frightened to think straight. She tried to grab the phone off of me.

"No don't Carol he can't know about this!"

I flicked open my mobile phone and spoke 3 words, "Come home quickly."

Jim sat crying cuddling his daughter. I had cleaned her up as best I could. She was adamant she didn't want to go to the police. Slowly I explained to Jim what had happened. It was like we were all in a daze. When I finished telling I looked at them both.

"And why didn't they touch you?" Jim said, through his tear stained red eyes.

I couldn't answer him. He repeated the question louder.

Becky seemed calm now probably still in shock.

"She didn't tell you everything dad."

I looked at Becky. I could see hatred in her puffy eyes. I didn't tell Jim much just that 3 men had raped her, and made her give them oral sex. I mean I wasn't going to give him the details; surely the thought of his daughter being raped was bad enough!

"You ought to have seen her dad. She tried backing out the fucking door when she came in! She was going to leg it and leave me there."

"Becky I was going to get help!" I said, feeling my heart race.

"She wasn't dad," she was pleading, desperate for Jim to believe her.

"Oh well tell dad what you said at the door. I fucking heard you!" she shrieked.

She was leant forward almost falling off the couch Jim had to pull her back. His eyes looked at me they had doubt in them.

"I heard every word you said," she was calmer now.

"What did she say?" Jim asked after a long silence.

I shook my head begging Becky not to tell him with my eyes.

"Let me go I won't tell anyone."

"Becky, please don't say anymore?" I begged.

"I promise I won't tell anyone, please let me go, I don't want to be raped. Even later when they asked her she wouldn't, so one of them raped me again. She even tossed two of them off over my face!"

I sat shaking with fear now as Jim stood over me.

I had stood at the door like she said. I begged him to let me go. I told him I wouldn't say anything if he didn't touch me. When he told me he wouldn't touch me if I kissed him I forced my mouth on his. I didn't want to tell Jim this, I didn't want him knowing what a wimp I had been.

"You, you coward," he mumbled under his breath.

I looked up tears streaming down my face. I watched him raise his hand.

"Don't!" Becky screamed, "Don't hit her dad, if you hit her it will take away a piece of the guilt. I want her to suffer!"

Jim slowly lowered his hand.

"I'll leave," I mumbled.

"No you won't you will stay until I tell you to go."

I looked across at Becky. Her words shocked me; if it had been Jim talking then I could have understood. Jim walked over to his daughter, and sat cuddling her.

"Do you want me to go Jim?"

He looked up then closed his eyes.

"No, but it is Becky's choice, not mine or yours. You will have to accept that. Do you?"

I looked down into my lap at my shaking fingers, "Yes," I mumbled.

I looked at Becky wanting to say how sorry I was, but that would really sound pathetic and of no use now. I had let her down I should have stood up to those men, or at least have taken my turn. But no, as Becky said I tried to save myself, I was so shit scared I would have run if they hadn't of seen me. I was the coward Jim said I was.

I could see the hatred in Becky's eyes, but something else also, I didn't know what.

"I'm going to sleep with dad from now on until I get over this. You are going to sleep downstairs. I don't want you upstairs at all. You are going to sleep on the camp bed just inside the front door."

"Becky?" Jim said, with a shocked tone.

"So if they come back she'll be the first one they find," she spat.

I sat crying as she stood over me.

"Well my cowardly stepmother?"

I nodded.

I didn't expect any sympathy from my husband, but I was quite shocked at the way he rebuffed me. Becky seemed to have us both doing everything she wanted. She refused any medical attention, and she was adamant she wouldn't go to police. I didn't complain not until just 2 months after the attack, Becky was out on the wall talking to a couple of boys. I smiled thinking she was getting over it enough not to be frightened to talk to them. Even so I watched her just to make sure she suddenly didn't have a breakdown. She lifted her foot up onto the wall. I watched one of the boys put his hand on her leg. I went to tap the window to stop him, but Becky went to move his hand. I waited for a while just thinking that maybe this would be a step in her recovery. I was ready to run to her aid if she screamed, so I waited, holding my breath praying for her to be strong. She grinned at the boy and then started moving his hand up her skirt! The other boy moved closer and then pushed his hand up her skirt too! And Becky threw her head back and laughed. I rushed out of the house and pulled her in by the arm.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I snapped.

Then she slapped me hard across the face.

"OH you want some now do you? You think little 18 year old schoolboys won't be as big? Well I've had both of them, and they are just as big as the men."

I looked down in total shock at her.

"Dad told me you're too tight or too small for him. That is why you wouldn't help me back then!"

I slapped her face. For a few seconds we just looked at each other.

"I'm sorry I...."

I didn't have time to finish she just fled up the stairs. I sat crying. Several times I tried to apologise, but each time she started screaming hysterically through the locked bedroom door. When Jim got home his smile soon dropped. He threw his briefcase down and ran up stairs. I just sat there trying to work out what the hell I could do. I could hear them upstairs; Becky was sobbing and telling him how much she hated me. Jim was trying to calm her down. He came down nearly an hour later. I put his tea in front of him and he swept it onto the floor.

"You really don't understand what she has gone through do you?" he hissed.

He leapt out of the chair and grabbed his jacket off the back; the chair went spinning to the ground. I heard the front door slam, and started cleaning up the mess. I sat in the dark waiting for Jim to return. The pile of soggy tissues from drying my eyes tumbled off the arm of the couch. I couldn't be bothered to pick them up. The living room door opened slowly.

"I'm hungry," came Becky's quivering voice.

I watched her take small nibbles of the sandwich I had made her. I wanted to ask her about something she had said earlier, about Jim's cock. But she looked so frail and so low I just couldn't.

"Dad said he would take the day off and take me out tomorrow," Becky said, in a quiet trembling voice.

"Would you like a drink?" I asked slowly.

She stood up she seemed to be make an effort on purpose.

"I can do it," she said.

"Becky would you like to watch telly or something?"

"Are you going out?" she asked distantly.

"No, you know I won't leave you just yet after what hap....." I stopped myself.

"I don't know why you would only run and hide if it ever happened again," she spat back.

She stood just watching my tears fall with the strangest expression on her face. Then she noticed the box of tissues on the coffee table. She picked them up and threw them onto the couch next to me.

"I don't know why you're crying you could have helped that day," she said softly.

"Becky I'm sorry, believe me I wouldn't let anything happen to you again," I whimpered.

"Horse, Stable door," she spat, and then went back upstairs.

It was gone midnight when Jim stumbled in drunk.

"Well if it isn't my sexy young wife waiting up for me?"

"Please we need to talk Jim," I started, realising how stupid this was going to be.

"Go on then talk Carol, that's all you're good for these days," he slurred.

I took a deep breath, hoping to god I was going to say the right thing.

"I want to move back into our bed. Becky should be in her own room now. I, I know she was frightened and well, it's not healthy for you, for you two to be in the same bed."

I waited for his reaction. He swayed a little then waved his finger in the air.

"So you think my daughter, MY daughter should sleep in her own bed, alone?"

I nodded. He lent forward and put his arm on my shoulder. I turned my head slightly to escape the smell of booze.

"Well let me tell you. I don't see a problem with it, it's not like we are having sex!" he snapped, throwing his arms into the air.

"Jim, keep your voice down," I hissed, "I know you are not having sex with her."

He began giggling. Then the pointing finger started again.

"No I didn't mean her and me, I meant me and, you," he chuckled, and then tapped my shoulder.

He stumbled up the stairs and I slumped down on the chair sobbing for a few moments. Finally I made myself move up the stairs. I went into Becky's room that had become mine. Jim was sat on the bed still looking quite drunk.

"Well here I am my beautiful blonde wife, come on lets see if we can have a little fun."

I was so glad to see him I decided to put up with whatever problems I had about my pussy hurting and just let him fuck me. I winced and gasped trying my best to keep the pain to myself. But eventually he began to get a little more enthusiastic.

"OH! Not too hard darling," I moaned a little.

"Oh don't worry sweetheart," he panted in my ear.

"No you are being too rough now, Jim! Ouch! Please stop!"

I opened my eyes and saw Becky looking down at me.

"Jim, Becky's here! Ouch!"

I tried pushing him off with Becky just looking down at us.

"Do you want me to pull him off?"

"Just go to your room," I snapped, as Jim continued fucking me.

"This is my room," she said with a chuckle.

"Becky please will you go to your room?" I hissed.

"So ah, you don't want me to help get him off then?" she said, with a smirk.

I watched her take her time moving to the door, she turned back just as Jim began groaning in my ear. He was really hurting me now and I couldn't control the pain anymore.

"So now you know the pain I was in, but I still had another two fucks to endure! Good night, mother," she spat.

I couldn't control the tears as the door closed. Jim just slumped down in his drunken state next to me. My fanny hurt like hell, yes I suppose this was what Becky felt three times over, and I didn't have the guts to put up with it once to help her!

So you see I deserved what I got, didn't I?

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,387 Followers