Becky's Return

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky began begging, "Fuck me Jack! I have to have something in me! I want you to fuck me hard! I need it! Pleaaassssseeee!" She was having one long orgasm.

Jack got to his feet and flipped Becky on her stomach. He lined up his rock hard cock with her pussy and pressed. Becky was lubricated and open. Jack's cock slid in to his balls without any resistance. Becky let out a loud moan. She was on her stomach laying across the bed and standing on the floor. Jack was taking it easy. Long slow strokes in and out of Becky's pussy. He had his hands on each hip driving his cock deep in her cunt. Becky was pushing back to meet his slow thrusts.

Her back was to us, and her eyes were closed. Christy put her finger to her lips to signal me to be quiet as she lead my by the hand to the other side of the bed. As we passed to the side of Jack, he and Christy exchanged knowing smiles. They had done this before, whatever it was we were going to do.

As if by signal, Jack began to pound away at Becky's pussy. Becky let out a loud moan and buried her face in the bed. Christy slowed our approach to wait for Becky to begin another orgasm. It didn't take long. Becky was slapping the bed with her hand and shouting, "Oh! Oh! Oh! Don't stop! Don't stop! Oh! Oh!"

Christy and slipped around the bed to where Christy was directly in from of Becky. Christy grabbed by cock that was as hard and long as it had ever been. I thought that I never be turned on more. But, I was mistaken. Christy leaned forward and guided by cock into her dripping cunt. I grabbed her hips and started pounding. Christy rested her stomach on the bed with her face just inches from Becky's face. Becky was still in the throes of an orgasm caused by Jack's pounding from behind.

Becky never realized that Christy and I had entered the room. That all changed when Christy reached out and grabbed Becky's hands. Becky acted like she was shot. Her eyes opened wide. I could see the shock and disbelief on her face. That only lasted a few seconds or two. Jack, on cue, started pounding harder. You could say Jack distracted her. Or, you could say that she was enjoying the pounding she was receiving too much to care. Maybe they are one and the same. At any rate, Becky surprised me again. She didn't quit and enjoyed the experience.

Becky was holding Christy's hands looking Christy directly in the eye while I was fucking Christy from behind. Christy was looking at Becky being fucked by Jack. I was watching Jack fuck my wife with everything he had. I was doing the same to his wife.

I glanced down and Becky was looking me straight in eye. I don't know if I can describe the expression on her face. If you pay attention, people don't have to speak to get their message across to you. The expression on Becky's face was telling me plenty. I could see Becky thinking, "Okay, take that motherfucker. You wanted see me fuck another man. Well, here I am, and I really enjoy it."

After few seconds, Jack must have hit a good stop because Becky closed her eyes and bit her lip. When she reopened her eyes, she lifted her head to where she could see my dick banging Christy from behind. She could see Christy's juices glistening on my shaft. Becky took in the whole picture, the expression on my face, Christy's face and my dick glistening with Christy's sweet juice. Then, she looked back at Jack.

At that point, the expression on Becky's face changed to pull lust. I didn't have to guess what she was thinking. She screamed, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me. Fuck Christy, Fuck us all. Don't stop. Christy, I am giving you motherfucking husband the best fuck he has ever had. Watch this." Becky must have clamped down with her pussy muscles. Becky had been working hard on her Kegel excercises. Jack started screaming, "Fuck you are so tight. Motherfucker! You have us locked like dogs! Fuck me bitch! Fuck me like a bitch in heat!" Then, he popped her on the ass. That must have surprised Becky because he did yelp like a dog.

Christy's eyes got wider and must have took the experience as a challenge. She began fucking back on me harder. Christy shot back, "You are a fucking bitch in heat. Well, I am giving your husband the best fuck of HIS life! Fuck me motherfucker! Fuck me like you have never fucked before! I want to feel you deep inside of me!"

Remember a little while ago I said that I had never been turned on more. Well, I was wrong. This was the most erotic experience of my life. It make my dick longer than it has ever been. I was totally aroused.

We all were screaming. It is a wonder that the neighbors didn't call the police. All four of us came at the same time. I wish I could say that it lasted longer, but it didn't. All four of us must have fuck for about five minutes. The whole experience was too erotic

I must have pumped a cup of cum into Christy. Jack looked like he was doing the same to Becky. I could hardly stand up afterwards. Jack was sitting on the edge of the bed. Christy and Becky had collapsed on their stomachs.

Christy was the first one to move. She crawled across the bed to Jack. Becky lifted her head to see what she was doing. Christy took Jack's entire limp cock into her mouth. She started to suck and lick his dick and balls. We watched her clean Becky's juice and Jack's cum with her tongue. Jack was exhausted but his strength and erection were returning. Becky and I were getting our second wind too.

Becky, not to be outdone, crawled over the bed in front of me. She took my dick in her hand and placed the tip in her mouth. I couldn't stand still. Every time she ran her tongue across the head of my dick I jumped a little. But, my cock was growing. Becky was tasting the mixture of my cum and Christy's pussy. She didn't complain.

Jack maneuvered across the bed behind Becky. He reached under her so he could massage her clit. Becky jumped at first. Her twat was still sensitive to the touch. Eventually, she responded by pushing back to meet Jack's fingers. Jack pressed his face into the crack of Becky's ass and tongued her anus. Becky responded with a deep moan with by cock in her mouth. Becky responded with a small orgasm, but I could tell that if we kept this up she would have several more.

Jack gently put pressure on Becky' left hip letting her know that he wanted her to roll over onto her back. Becky responded to the pressure and rolled over. I pulled her to the edge of the bed so that her head hung off the mattress. This way I had my cock aligned with her throat. It was easy for me to face fuck her. Jack was on the other end lapping up his cum and tingling Becky's twat. Soon we had a rhythm going. Becky lifted her arms over her head and reached around to my ass. She pulled me into her, and my dick fucked her throat. Becky had her feet on the bed with her knees up. As Jack lapped her pussy, Becky pressed her mound into his face.

I was in paradise. I leaned my head back and closed my eyes for just a few seconds. I heard some movement at Becky's feet and opened my eyes. I almost came right away. Jack and Christy had swapped. Christy had her face buried in Becky's pussy. I was afraid how Becky would respond to this. I looked down. Becky was still pulling my cock down her throat. Her back and her eyes were closed. If they were open all she could see would be the underside of my nut sack. I leaned forward and massaged Becky's tits. Jack was behind Christy, licking her twat and ass.

Christy knew what she was doing. Becky couldn't concentrate on my cock. The clit licking that Christy was giving her was driving Becky over the top. She had one long orgasm. I leaned over Becky and sucked on her tits. I loved doing it, and I got close to Christy to see what she was doing. This position also kept Becky from seeing who was eating her pussy. It wouldn't have make any difference if Becky had known. I doubt that she would have done anything to stop the pleasure she was experiencing. She was screaming and shaking her head violently from side to side. Christy's face was covered with Becky's juice and the bed was soaked.

This lasted five minutes, maybe ten. Then, Becky was quiet. I stood up and looked at her. Her eyes were closed and she wasn't moving. "Oh, No! She's dead!" I screamed.

"She just fainted. See, she is breathing. This not the first time this has happened with me. You men think you can eat pussy. And, some of you can. But, no man can eat pussy like a woman. A woman knows what a woman wants. She knows ways to pleasure a woman that men don't understand." Christy said.

Christy was right. Becky had fainted. We put her under the covers. It was late, and we all were ready to go to sleep. Christy said that since she went with Jack, Becky had to wake up with Jack. House rules. I didn't care. I was exhausted. Christy went down the hall to the master bedroom. I was asleep when my head hit the pillow.

The sun was high in the sky when I woke up. I was on my back. Christy's head was on my shoulder with her arm over my chest. Her leg was over mine. We were comfortable. I needed to go to the bathroom and tried to move without waking Christy. It didn't happen. My movement woke her.

Christy opened her eyes, smiled and said, "Good morning stud. How are you feeling?"

"I feel great. What about the other two?" I smiled back.

"Don't worry about them? They can take care of themselves. You are mine for a little longer, and I want to enjoy the time left. Let's go wash the funk off." Christy said.

We showered together in the master bathroom. I washed her back and her front. She washed my back and my front. We were too tired for sex. But, not too tired to kiss and explore each other's body. Let's just say that it was a long shower, a very long shower.

Christy and I walked into the kitchen together. Jack was sitting at the table drinking coffee. Christy made her a cup and asked, "Where is Becky?"

"She was still asleep when I got up. I didn't want to disturb her." It wasn't long before we heard Becky stirring. I saw her head for the bathroom. It wasn't long before I heard the shower running. A little while later, Becky joined us. She was all smiles. She was wearing one of Christy's bath robes and had a towel rapped around her hair.

"Christy, I hope you don't mind me wearing this robe? I found it in the guest bathroom." Becky said.

"I am glad you found it. That is what it is for." Christy replied.

"Jack, maybe you should check you hot water heater. I had to take a cold shower this morning." Becky said.

Jack shot Christy and me a glance. Christy and I just looked at the ceiling without making any comment. "I'll look into it. Did anyone else have any problems with the hot water?" Jack responded.

Christy spoke up. "Well, to tell you the truth the water was getting a little cold toward the end of my shower."

Jack muttered under his breath, "Well, if you hadn't of stayed in it all morning . . ."

"What did you say, Jack?" Becky asked.

"Oh, nothing. It wasn't important. How did you sleep? How do you feel this morning?" Jack changed the subject.

"I feel fine. I didn't expect all the things to happen that did. I don't know how I feel about all of it. Except . . ." Becky didn't finish.

"Except what?" Jack was curious.

"The last thing I remember was you eating my pussy. Then, I woke up under the covers.

I don't want to make anyone jealous, but I have to tell you that it was the best. The first few times that you ate me were good. But, the last time you ate my pussy it was best that I have ever had. Sorry, Honey." Becky admitted as she looked at me.

Christy stepped in, "I taught him everything that he knows about pleasing a woman and licking a clit. Sometimes he gets it right. You might say he does it as good as me."

"Well, we need to be going. I have some things to do around the house, and there's work tomorrow." I changed the subject. I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag just yet. I wasn't sure how Becky would react.

"But, I want Christy to tell you how to be as good as Jack." Becky protested.

"I can't tell you. I would have to show you." Christy was loving it.

"What do you mean 'show him'? Are you bisexual?" Becky was puzzled.

"I don't think of myself as bisexual. Maybe I am. It is just that in the heat of the moment I have been known to do things to and with a woman. We will talk about it next time, Okay?" Christy was going to scare Becky off if I didn't get going.

"Well, we need to be going." I was nervous.

Before we left, Christy informed us that we were invited to a party next Saturday night at Lance and Jill's house. I couldn't remember who Lance and Jill were. Becky said that she remembered dancing with him. She said that he was handsome and a few years younger than us. It sounded good to me and made plans to return for the party.

Christy said that we both would be in demand for our sexual skills once word got around. I asked what she meant about sexual skills. She explained that many people just jumped on and jumped off. They didn't take time to build the sexual excitement in their partner.

On the way back, I waited for Becky to bring up last night. She eventually asked me if I was okay with everything that happened. I said sure and asked if she was okay. Becky just wasn't sure if swinging was what she wanted. She was doing the next partly for me. She admitted that she was curious and would try it for a little longer. I was afraid that she would quit swinging at any moment. I had to enjoy every opportunity while I could.

Eventually, Becky asked if Christy was better than she. I said that Christy had potential, but she came in second. Becky just smiled.

I had to know too. I asked her about Jack. Becky admitted that Jack was a Whopper, but that I was a double meat Whopper. Double meat sounded familiar. Becky later confessed that Christy told her that before we left. Becky said that Jack was rough around the edges. He wanted to please himself first. That made me feel good. But, she couldn't get over how Jack was mediocre most of the night and at the last he was fantastic. The party would be a new experience for both of us. I could not wait. Becky was still apprehensive.

12