Becoming a BBW Ch. 02

Story Info
Celia, confident and sexy.
10.1k words
4.44
34.3k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Action!"

Eric, the director, watched the monitor as the actors began to move and speak. It was an office scene. It featured a male dressed in a suit, clearly "the boss," a slinky blonde woman playing his "assistant," and a larger woman, a brunette, quite stylishly dressed.

The boss and his assistant were focused on the larger woman; the blonde actress, Candy, standing in front of her, the male actor, George, behind. As their hands reached inside her blouse and up her skirt, as they kissed and nibbled her neck and ears, the larger woman laughed delightedly.

George moved from behind the larger woman to the foreground and started to take Candy's jacket and blouse off. Candy quickly unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor revealing a red garter belt and stockings with no panties. George quickly undressed and moved back behind the chubby brunette.

The larger woman, Celia, lifted off her dress, shed her bra, and stepped out of her overlarge panties. In her garter belt and stockings, standing on high heels, her hair beautifully coiffed and her make-up subtle but effective, Celia exuded sexuality. You didn't need to be a fan of BBWs (big, beautiful women; the euphemism for large girls) to find her irresistibly erotic. Celia looked hot. This had the potential to become one of her most popular scenes for the sexiestbbws.com Web site.

Celia had been making pornographic videos for over a year and had become, contrary to her expectation, quite a popular presence on the site with an ever-increasing fan base. She was completely comfortable in front of the camera now. She had left behind the shyness and anxiety she felt about her performance in the first sex scene that she did.

This was where she belonged, she thought, as she took in the lights, the cameraman, and sound crew out of the corner of her eye. She had no problem maintaining concentration on the business at hand: she was a natural.

The director watched as Candy took Celia's nipple in her mouth and made yummy sounds. Eric reminded Candy to look at Celia as she sucked her tit and to slip a middle finger into Celia's lubricated pussy. Celia smiled as she looked down at Candy, ran the fingers of her left hand through Candy's hair, and reached for George's oversized cock with her right. Grasping the erect penis, she began to stroke it.

"Ooh, what a gorgeous cock you have!" she cooed, as per the script.

The man reached around and cupped her other breast as Candy dropped to her knees and started to kiss Celia's ample belly, working her way down to her vulva. Celia helped give her access to her pussy by sitting on the desk and spreading her legs, offering the woman her moist slit.

Celia was getting excited; her natural wetness was evident in the bright lights. Noticing this, Eric instructed her, "Celia, open your pussy lips for her. We want to see the pink."

While still holding the actor's boner, Celia deftly reached between her legs, opened her labia for Candy, and leaned back at the same time. The blonde knelt and began to lick Celia's pussy. The cameraman came in for the close-up as Candy licked Celia's clitoris and took the BBW's cunt lips in her lips.

"Oh, yeah! Lick my fucking cunt, you cute little secretary. Lick it good and I'll tell your boss to shove his cock up your tight little snatch!"

Celia now mostly made up her own lines as she was so good at it. Eric never had to do much more than outline the scene for her and Celia consistently produced the right lines at the right moment. She effortlessly set up the following scenes with her lines and her movements.

"Celia," thought Eric, "I was right: you were made for this." It had been barely a year ago that Eric had deflowered Celia. He couldn't believe that at 25 she was still a virgin, but it had been true.

After a minute more of Candy's performance of cunnilingus, George moved over to the kneeling Candy and offered her his hard prick. Candy turned her head and inserted the penis into her mouth. Candy sucked it with the same exuberance she displayed when eating Celia's snatch.

Celia now slid off the desk, turned around with her back to the camera, and bent over. Looking over her shoulder at George while pulling her right butt cheek open she said in her sexiest voice,

"OK, big boy; stick that hard cock right here!"

George stood a little to the left side of Celia and inserted his erection. Celia gasped appropriately. Still kneeling, Candy started kissing and caressing Celia's hefty thigh.

George started pumping Celia's pussy hard and fast. "Oh, yeah! Let me fuck that gorgeous cunt, baby!" he said as Celia let out some subtle moans. She was good at that. She never overdid it; she always made it believable.

"OK, guys, cut!" Eric moved the actors into new positions while directing the cameraman, Mike, to stand on a chair to the right of the desk. He would film the cock going into and out of Celia's twat from above. The next shot would have Mike underneath Celia in order to capture the actor's swinging balls and wet, hard cock as it pleasured (presumably) the larger woman.

Candy, the lovely, slender blonde was relegated to the role of, ironically enough, "eye candy." Celia was the focus here, she was the star. Candy had done some fluffing, even some escort "work" but she was like all the other perfect blondes striving to get into porn these days: a dime a dozen. A hot BBW, however, able to convince her audience that she really loved it, and with a face as beautiful as Celia's ... now that was a rare commodity!

After a few more camera angles, with George briefly going back and forth between Celia's and Candy's vaginas, Eric signaled for the cum shot.

When George withdrew his penis from Celia's wet cunt, she and Candy quickly went to their knees as George masturbated onto their faces, splashing them with his cum.

Celia got some warm semen just above her right eye, across the bridge of her nose, and a streak that splattered onto her right cheek. Candy got jizz on her eyelids, which she prudently kept tightly shut. Mike got in for the close-up as George rubbed his now spent penis in the women's cum-smeared faces.

"Cut! Great scene, everybody. That's a wrap," Eric called. Marsha, Eric's assistant, came from off camera with a towel each for Celia and Candy. Marsha very considerately told Candy to "hold still" and gently wiped the semen off her face so she could open her eyes.

"Sorry, Candy," George said as he kissed the top of her head. "Great scene, Celia."

"Thanks, George. Great cumshot, as usual." Celia smiled as she wiped her chin with the towel.

"Nice, Celia," Eric said as he squatted down beside her. "I liked the dialogue."

"Thanks," she said as she wiped some cum off her chest. "I'm going to take a shower now."

"OK, Shauna," he called after her, using the stage name she selected on the spur of the moment before her first film. "You were awesome!"

She was good, he said to himself. When he recruited her as an actress, he figured she would do a couple of films, be appealing as an innocent, and then exhaust the appeal pretty quickly. Instead, she evolved into the consummate slutty performer with an angel's face. She got more and more popular.

One theory had it that as people started gaining weight, and not only in America, they looked for a porn star they could identify with. Celia certainly fit the bill. She was over 230 lbs. at 5' 5" tall. But it was her camera presence that struck Eric. She had "It;" definitely. She had star quality for this genre, this fetish.

Celia unlocked the door to her apartment and set her gym bag down on a chair. In the last year, Celia had left the framing shop where she had been the manager. She worked often enough as a porn actress and model to more than make ends meet. She recently started recording scripts for phone sex firms, which earned her even more money. She was also negotiating with a company to market a "Sweet Shauna" artificial vagina.

The phone in her bag started to ring. She saw that it was David, clicked it on, and said, "Hi, sweetie."

David, her boyfriend for the last ten months answered, "Hi, Shau ... uhh, Celia," and started laughing. She loved it when David made jokes. Normally shy and reserved, he opened up around her, as she did when with him.

"How did it go?" he asked.

"Oh, OK, you know ..." She didn't need to go into the details but sometimes it got David turned on. She decided on this occasion to use it to do just that. "Well, wait, it was actually pretty hot when the other actress ate my pussy. When I kissed her afterward, I could taste my cum on her lips."

She thought, "That should get him hard!"

"Oh, wow! I wish I'd seen that!"

"You still can, you know, in about 3 days if your subscription is still up to date," she said teasingly and then started to laugh. David, they both knew, would get to see it in the next 12 hours when he loaded it onto the Web site.

"Better yet," she said, "why don't you come over right now? I feel the urge to give you a blow job. I haven't swallowed any cum yet today!" And she giggled knowing that his hard cock was likely already in his hand.

"Is that OK?" he asked.

"You know it is. Get your cute little buns over here and do me!" Celia added, "But drive carefully; I want you here in one piece." She still worried sometimes that all this was going to end: the stardom, David's attention, the money ...

"Yes, mistress," he said with a smile. He stuffed his hard-on into his jeans, zipped himself up, pulled on his socks and shoes and bounded down the apartment steps to his car. Celia's apartment was only 20 minutes away.

Celia had met David on a porn set when Eric invited her to "just take a look," calculating, quite correctly, that a sexually deprived young woman would be impressed with the casual but respectful atmosphere that he and his friends had offered. David was handling the technical details of the digitized files at the time.

Now, he no longer appeared on the set and managed the Web site full time from home. It had gotten really popular and the original team started to prosper as the demand for larger women increased and the profits rolled in. Competition, however, was still keen and there were rival sites popping up all the time.

Celia remembered how David shyly and rather formally shook her hand as she left the porn set that day. She thought then that he was cute. He was struck by her beauty and fell hopelessly in love, which surprised him and her. He was never especially attracted to larger girls. Celia's size was certainly no barrier; he responded to her charm and, of course, her pretty face. It wasn't long after her first filming that they started dating.

"Let's see," she said, "what should I wear ..." Celia selected a maroon lace bra and panties set. "That should be sufficient," she said out loud and started laughing.

Celia was happy. She was respected by her peers, adored by her fans, and loved by David. She enjoyed the sex on and off camera. David was tolerant of her assignations and for that reason she didn't want to push it too far.

She liked being fucked by different men and lately took selective advantage of the opportunities when they presented themselves. She never told David about those times. She felt bad about the deceit but decided that those times didn't mean anything to her and, hence, had convinced herself that it was all right because she was sparing David's feelings. "Why tell him more than he needs to know?" she thought.

"Come in!" Celia called at the sound of David's knock. Accurately gauging his arrival time, she had peeked through the curtain in her bedroom at the parking lot and saw him pull in.

Celia stood in the doorway of her bedroom and struck her best demur pose. She had her favorite bathrobe on, the dark purple one with the three-quarter sleeve and the white lace trim. David, standing just inside the door whistled softly.

"Hello, you gorgeous babe." He stepped up to Celia, took her face in his hands, and kissed her long and deep, their tongues hungrily seeking each other. Celia's pussy started getting wet. "No lubricant needed here!" she said to herself as David pushed open the robe to get his hands on her huge tits. At the same time, he ground his crotch against her belly, letting her feel his desire.

"Oh! Something feels awfully hard down there," she said playfully. "Maybe I should investigate this." Celia went down on her knees in front of David, who, unzipping his jeans, couldn't wait to free his already turgid member. Celia gently took his cock from his underpants and looking up at him, started to tenderly stroke it.

"Oh, yes. This is what I've been waiting for," she purred. Still looking up at him, she planted a lingering kiss on the tip, following by quick, catlike licks, flicking her tongue up the underside. David moaned softly.

Celia positioned the erect penis on the right side of her face as she reached behind David to grab his ass while rubbing her hair on his midsection. David loved the feel of Celia's hair on his belly, crotch, and thighs when she gave him head.

"Celia ... please ... suck me off!" he groaned.

Releasing his tush and smiling broadly while still looking up at him, Celia slowly, tantalizingly, took the cockhead into her mouth. With the knob fully inserted, she bent to her task, running her tongue around the head while stroking his shaft.

David looked down at her and began to run his fingers through her hair. He loved to watch her give him a blow job, the hefty shoulders moving up and down, the depth of her cleavage, the view of her big, beautiful thighs as she settled in to bring him to orgasm.

Celia started moving her head up and down as she took his rod in increasing increments down her throat. Celia had practiced with a dildo to overcome her gag reflex. Although she was no Linda Lovelace, the star of the porn classic "Deep Throat," she was able to take in most of David's prick.

She gently cupped his balls as she continued to bob her head in an exciting performance of fellatio. Celia was a good cocksucker and took pride in getting her lovers off with her lips, tongue, and the back of her throat.

Wanting to release her darling's pent up desire, she quickened her pace. Up and down the length of his wet cock she sucked until David cried out "Honey, I'm cumming! Ughh!" and started pumping out jets of semen that Celia expertly took in her mouth until he was finished.

David usually fired off three spurts of various volumes. Celia made sure to catch it all and swallow it with an ostentatious gulp. She wanted him to know she loved eating his cream, that the act of swallowing his semen meant that he was special to her.

With a sigh of contentment, David knelt down facing Celia and enfolded her in his arms. "That was incredible!" David said. Rather obvious, he thought, but after one of Celia's blow jobs he had trouble being any more eloquent than that. Her performance of fellatio almost deprived him of his senses!

"Well," she said, wiping a finger over her lips, "I guess I did all right then ..." and looked in his eyes while suppressing a giggle. He put his face next to hers and clutched her fiercely.

"I love you, Celia. I love you so much." At this, she closed her eyes and smiled.

"I love you, too, David. Now, let's lie down for bit. When you get your strength back, I'll need some head myself." They stood up and Celia took his hand and led him to the bedroom.

Turning her table lamp on its lowest setting, she pulled the bra down and around to the front to undo it. David was taking off the rest of his clothes. He turned and watched her as she pulled her panties down to her ankles and demonstratively and playfully kicked them away. This made David laugh and Celia laughed with him.

It was now David's turn to take control. He kissed her again and ran his hands all over the surface of her chubby body. He had come to crave the soft folds of curvy, warm, sensual flesh that was Celia. He thought, "She's magnificent!"

He ran his fingers between her smooth buttocks, parting the ass cheeks to place a finger on her warm anus. He stoked her hip and thigh with his other hand. Kneeling down, he reverently caressed the length of her legs, pausing to kiss her knees, massage her calves, and touch her feet.

Celia looked down at him, smiling. "What did I do to deserve this?" she wondered. Though Celia had accustomed herself to the minor celebrity that contact with the BBW subculture brought, she occasionally marveled at the thought of David loving her and fucking her. A year ago, she would not have dreamed it possible. Now, she mostly accepted it confidently.

David positioned Celia on her back on the bed. He gently opened her legs to reveal her shaved pubic mound. He loved to look at the moist, tender cunt lips nestled between her full thighs. He was glad she waxed her pussy; the only other girl he had eaten merely trimmed her hair and it had tickled his nose, he remembered.

David now kissed the soft, smooth skin between Celia's legs. He positioned his arms underneath her thighs as it gave him leverage, the better to nuzzle in the now-flowing juices of her fragrant vulva. Celia's pussy, when excited, had a warm, buttery smell. Her pheromones drove him wild and he could never get enough of her.

He took the lips of her sex in his mouth and alternately pulled and nibbled gently on them. Celia had taught him to please her with cunnilingus and he proved an apt pupil. He would use long strokes of his tongue around the darker pink of her cunt and then tease her by flicking her clit lightly and quickly.

"That is sooo nice, baby," she cooed. David stroked the side of Celia's big butt as he bore down with his tongue in her vagina. He put his mouth over her clitoris and began to flick her love button rapidly with his tongue. Said to be the strongest muscle in the body, Celia's desire certainly put David's tongue through its paces. Happy to give her at least some of the pleasure she gave him, he strove to give her the best orgasms he could, a point of pride as well as generosity.

Celia started to arch her back and gasp, signaling the approach to her climax. David licked her hard and furiously as she moaned and clutched his hands. "Ah ... ahh ... ohhh ... ohhh ... ohhhhh!" Celia cried as David took her over the edge. He pussy was spasming now, and even David could feel the contractions as she came.

He backed off, now, so as to not irritate her now very sensitive clitoris. He kissed her thighs and belly on the way to positioning himself next to her on the satin sheets. He held her hand as her climax slowly subsided. Breathing heavily, Celia sighed, "Oh, wow! That was great!" turning to her lover, she said, "You can fuck my pussy with your tongue anytime."

"Hey, you know my number," he replied and laughed. "All you have to do is call. Day or night: pussy eaten, pussy fucked, pussy worshiped."

"Speaking of fucking, have you recovered sufficiently to give it go, young man?" Celia said as she turned over toward David, her smooth, beautiful belly spreading onto the top sheet. Looking over at his erection, she coolly answered her own question before he could speak. "Hmm ... I guess so. How do you want me?"

"Get on your hands and knees. I want to fuck you from behind."

Belying her considerable bulk, Celia flipped gracefully into position, shaking the bed in the process. David looked at her still wet snatch as her moved to take her. He gave her pussy a quick feel and then, parting her butt cheeks, planted a kiss on her asshole. Celia giggled and said, "Do that again!" David lovingly gave her a loud, wet, smack on her anus and licked the crease between her buttocks.

David now inserted his hard cock into Celia's soft, wet, warm cunt. Filled with lust, he pistoned in and out of her hot sex quickly. David was on fire. He grabbed onto her hips and drove himself deep inside her. Celia loved it hard and fast; hard-driving sex is what got her off, she had learned. Tender penetration and slow, gentle movements were but a prelude to the main event.