Becoming a City Boy

Story Info
Rumi's adventure continues.
3.7k words
4.31
16.1k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next day was a Saturday.

Tarun had decided to take us for a vacation in a jungle resort nearby in the weekend - a four hours' drive from the city. First two and a half hours' journey was through the highway. After that we reached a gravelled road which ran through forests on both sides on a hilly terrain. There was very little sunlight, not a soul in sight and no car. Sima, who was in the front, snuggled up to Tarun. Occasionally she would give a light peck on his cheek. We were at the back. Sanju had dozed off. His head was on my shoulder. I held his hand. It was soft and warm.

Located at the base of hills, by a gushing river, the resort consisted of a few small cottages in the woods. The facilities were basic. There was no electricity except in the dining area. We reached in the afternoon and immediately after a quick lunch, we were taken off for a boat ride down the river. Prabhu, a young boy of about 18 or 19, was the oarsman. He was slender but because of the nature of his work, was muscular and strong. We were put along with others, after strapping on life jackets, in rafts. In between, the river turned rough and I held on to Sanju in fear. Sanju put his arms around my shoulder. Eventually, the river calmed down and we alighted on a small island. The sun was setting and the sky, beyond the hills, and the sky assumed a strange colour of orange turning into deep blue. Tarun and Sima were sitting apart as both of us were sitting together, our feet in the running water, talking about how peaceful my life was in the village. I asked Sanju, "do you feel lonely here?"

Sanju said, "no. As long as you are with me."

I was very happy. We were holding hands. I eased down my head over Sanju's shoulder. It smelled of sweat, soap and coconut oil. I ventured further. I kissed Sanju on the cheek and said, "good boy".

We moved back to the camp. Other than us, there were two couples. They asked us to assemble for a bonfire party at the bank of the river. There were some games, in which we participated. There were drinks. Sanju and I had soft drinks. All the campers were singing and dancing around the fire. We were watching. Sima suddenly asked me to dance. There was a country music playing. I was a trained dancer earlier but had not practised for some time. I resisted in the beginning. But Sima insisted. Finally I got up. I arranged the pallu and tucked it in my waist. I then pulled down the waist of the saree and hitched up the length, converting it into a knee-length skirt. I loosened my hair so that it fell free on my back. I adjusted my rhythm, slowly at first, picking up speed and then dancing at a frantic speed around the fire. In the beginning all others were dancing too but eventually everyone gave up. They circled around me and clapped. I was dancing in a trance, mouthing the song. Sanju was mesmerised. I stopped after 15 - 20 minutes, exhausted and slumped down beside Sanju. There were claps all over.

We had dinner. There was appreciation all around. Everyone congratulated me. I was silent. We moved back to our camps. We were all tired and after chatting for some time, we decided to retire to our rooms. It was earlier agreed that Tarun and Sanju will sleep in a cottage and Sima and I in another. As Tarun and Sanju moved together, Sima stopped Sanju and said, "Sanju, you and Rumi can use that cottage. Tarun and I will use this one."

Sanju was surprised and so was I. But Sima did not give us any chance. She held Tarun's hand and pulled him into the cottage and while closing the door, waved us goodnight.

Sanju and I had no option but to move to our cottage. It was a moonless night, pitch dark, other than the stars glistening on a black canvas on top of the hills. Sanju said that he wished to sit for a little while on the deck enjoying the stillness and the calm. I agreed. We sat on two wicker chairs side by side holding hands. We did not speak. I might have dozed off for a little while. When I woke, I placed my hand on Sanju's leg to ask him to get up. I could not see anything in the dark. Sanju was earlier wearing three quarters pants. To my surprise I found that that his leg was bare and he was breathing rather heavily.

Instinctively I moved up my hand and reached his waist. He was naked! Sanju had definitely taken his pants off while I had dozed off. As I touched him, he had frozen. He had possibly thought of pulling back his pants again later. I felt pity for the boy.

-"Have you taken off your pants?" I was whispering. Though there was no need to do so.

-"Yes ...I am ... I am sorry," Sanju said.

-"What are you sorry about?"

-"For doing this."

-"You have done nothing wrong, Sanju. I have to ask you something else."

-"Wha ... what?" Sanju was stammering.

-"Did you like seeing me?"

-"Of course I do. You know that," Sanju said.

-"No. I am talking of something else, " I said.

-"What are you talking of?"

-"I am asking did you like seeing me naked, when you watched me?" I asked.

-"Oh my God ... you know?"

-"Girls know everything. I know that you spent days watching me having bath, taking off my clothes and soaping myself," I said.

-"I am really sorry," Sanju said.

He tried pulling up his pants. I stopped him. I just held his head and kissed him on his cheek and told him, "you are not replying to me. Did you like seeing me naked?"

-"Yes...," Sanju said. He could not get over his embarrassment.

I moved my hand which was resting on his thigh, inwards, softly and carefully. It was a long time since I was touching a naked man. My fingers reached his silky pubic pair. I had always felt that the pubic hairs are softer when one is young. I played with a few strands. I then proceeded further and felt the base of his penis. It was erect. He must have started playing with himself but had frozen in the middle of his job when I woke up and touched him.

I brought my chair closer and wrapped my fingers around his penis.

-"Which part did you like?" I asked.

-"Eh?"

-"which part of my body did you like?"

-"I liked everything."

-"Did you like my boobs?"

-"Yes. Very much." Sanju said.

-"And my ass? Are they round enough?"

-"Yes, yes ... they are round and smooth," Sanju was recovering his courage and his penis was growing in my fist.

-"Did you like the front part?" I enquired.

-"Yes a lot ... you do not have much hair ..." Sanju was hesitant in his reply.

-"Yes. I trim it. You should also do that. You have a lot of hair." I said.

-"How do you know?"

-"I saw you once when you were playing with yourself," I confessed.

I had broken the barrier between us. Now there was no coming back. I just had to fondle him. Sanju was breathing heavily and, without any word, put his arm around me. I rubbed his inner thigh and clasped his tight balls. I felt that his foreskin was intact. He was well hung and upright. I scratched his balls.

-"Do you know that you feel much better if you squeeze your balls while playing with yourselves?" I asked.

-"How do you know?"

-"My husband told me once," I said.

I rubbed his balls with one hand, squeezing them and moved my other hand back and forth on his penis. Sanju held me tight. He thrust his pelvis from the chair and the chair squeaked.

-"Would you like to make love to me?" I asked.

-"Yes. A lot." Sanju replied.

-Have you ever made love to anyone?"

-No, never." Sanju said.

-"My darling boy ... my beautiful lover..." I ran my fingers along his shaft.

After a few strokes, he could hold back no longer. I felt warm juice gushing out of him, landing on the floor and on my hands. He collapsed on my shoulders. I got up from the chair. There was no word spoken. Nothing was needed and, putting our hands around each other's waist, we moved into the room. Sanju picked up his three quarter pants, but did not wear them.

There was a wicker lamp burning in the room and I saw him in the flickering light. Naked. It was a pleasure to behold a skinny young boy, with a flat stomach, strong legs and a sprightly penis which retained its health even after it was spent. His penis was average ... but had a large mushrooming head. I would have loved to suck him again but I was also feeling sleepy. Instead, I hugged him. I kissed on his lips him for the first time. I pressed myself against his naked body as he leaned back against the door. It was a long kiss. My aged, experienced lips mouth caressed his young, rosy lips. Sanju wanted to put on his pants but I stopped him and guided him to bed. He fell asleep almost immediately.

I let the lamp burn because there could be snakes and insects in the forest. I went to the bathroom, discarded all my clothes, wrapped myself in a saree and lied down beside Sanju, maintaining some space. I also immediately fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night. It was drizzling. There was a soft clutter of raindrops on the roof and outside. The lamp was still burning. I realised that Sanju and I had moved closer. I felt something soft. It was Sanju's hand - on my arm. He was slowly moving his hand - not sure whether I was awake. I kept my eyes half shut and continued with my heavy breathing, pretending to be asleep. Sanju was awake. His hand moved over my arm and reached my bare shoulder where the end of the saree lay. Sanju removed it inch by inch till my upper body was bare. I strived hard to hold still since I knew that any movement would make him nervous. I did not want him to stop. I wanted him to explore me. Sanju then raised himself on an elbow and enjoyed the view of my tits, which were inclined to the left. He then lightly touched my nipple with his forefinger. Even that slightest touch made my nipples rise in excitement. Nipples are much like penis. They have a mind of their own. When they are not cared for, they are boring, dark buttons. At minimum provocation, they become firm, they gather strength, they expand and rise to full attention, begging to be put in a mouth.

Sanju then removed the blanket covering him. The boy was not circumcised but the erection made his foreskin draw back. The small slit on the red tip stood out like the mouth of a fish.

Sanju caressed his penis with one hand and continued to lightly brush my nipples with the other. This was getting nowhere. I knew that if I made a tentative move, he would get startled and might withdraw. I had to act fast. This would change things forever. Was I ready to do that? What would be the consequence? I was too excited to think. I had to go for it.

I suddenly embraced him as tightly as possible. I did that in a flash, in less than a second. I felt that if I eased my embrace, Sanju would escape. I planted my kiss on his lips. I wanted to suck his lips out. I wanted to suffocate him completely. I kissed and sucked his lips. I opened them and inserted my tongue. I tasted his salty tongue, his teeth and his saliva. He smelt of garlic and onions from the last night's dinner. All the while I was rubbing myself against him. In the process my saree completely came off. I kicked it away from my way. I was stark nude. I rubbed my skin against his skin. I know that he had seen me in the sly all these days. I have allowed him to see me. I now wanted to show myself to him in broad daylight among all the people. I wanted him in me in front of everyone and claim my slave.

It was only then Sanju got a chance to speak. "You are so beautiful," he said.

I smiled and got on top of him. "I love you," I finally declared and again kissed him. It was the truth. I was in love with this boy who was much younger. I took his hands and put them on my boobs. He started pressing my boobs. I was sitting on his penis, my pussy completely wet by then. I was rubbing myself against his hard penis, back and forth. Those who have not experienced it can never understand the volleys of pleasure that a willing sexual act with a much younger boy brings. The pleasure comes in waves. It was after a long time I had the wonderful sensation of a real penis sticking up against me. I did not want it to end. I held one of my boobs and put it into Sanju's mouth and said "suck, my baby, suck". He sucked like a hungry baby. I put his hand on my other boob and he squeezed it with all his might. There was no training, no prior experience. All he was doing was out of his own raw desire and love. It was completely different from what I had experienced with my husband. He was trying to raise his pelvis and in the process, his young dick, raring to rise at a right angle, slipped automatically into my moist pussy completely, without any effort.

The feeling of a throbbing penis inside my belly, filling it completely, after such a long time, was heavenly. I did not want it to end. I asked him "why did you look at me when I was bathing in the nude?"

"I ... I ... didn't," he said.

"Bloody liar," I slapped him hard on his cheek. Sanju whimpered.

"You did. Tell me you did." I said.

"Yes, yes ... I did..." he agreed.

"You liked watching my boobs in secret, didn't you?" I asked.

"Yes, yes ... I liked them very much," Sanju said.

"And you liked watching my puffy ass?" I asked.

"Yes. They are so beautiful!" Sanju said.

"And what about my juicy cunt? You son of a bitch?" I pressed ahead.

"I watched it too ... yes I did ... I am so sorry..." Sanju said.

"And you wanted to fuck me in public, then and there? Didn't you?" I continued to ask him.

"No... I didn't," Sanju said.

I slapped him hard on the other cheek and said, "tell me the truth, you dirty boy!"

"Yes, I wanted to fuck you." He finally confessed.

"In front of everyone?"

"Yes, in front of everyone." He said.

Each time I slapped him, he thrust even harder. And each time I uttered a dirty word, tons of juice flowed out of my pussy. I was dripping everywhere. I had never felt so dirty and yet so happy before. I inserted my fingers into the space between his dick and my vagina, dipped into the cum juice and the sweat and then, prising open his mouth and put them there. He hungrily licked my fingers. The room was reverberating with the sound of our love making ... a wet body on another, making an eternal thud ... thud ... thud, which we never wanted to end.

I was already excited and when I moved my waist a few times, wave after wave of heavenly and a final pleasure hit me. It was like a coiled spring suddenly released. I could not stop. I trembled all over. I stifled my cries with a hand on my mouth. I first looked up and arched back, all the while moving up and down and then I slumped on Sanju, scratching his chest and clutching his penis. As my orgasm subsided, Sanju continued to rub himself against my belly and came for a second time in the night, pouring in full gusto on my belly. I was sweating all over, unable to speak, tears rolling down my eyes.

Sanju was too amazed at my reaction. His knowledge, I guessed, was from pornography and he had never seen an actual orgasm. I held his hand, looked at him, kissed him, closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up, the room was bright and sunny. Sanju was still sleeping. There was a smile hanging on his face. His hand lay loosely on my breast. His penis, which I observed clearly for the first time, thick and stubby, had a morning hardness. I removed his hand carefully and got up. I washed - but this time a little differently. I took a pair of scissors and trimmed my bush. Every room had a jasmine garland, I tied it around my hair. I rubbed some sandalwood cream on my breast, my thighs and my underbelly. I decided to stay naked for a while.

Sanju stirred. He opened his eyes and saw me in the glorious morning light. He smiled. I looked at the thin sheet covering him, the middle of which stirred.

"Now don't build up a tent right in the morning" I said.

"But I can't help it!" Sanju replied.

I bowed down and kissed him on the lips. It was a long, deep and passionate kiss. Our tongues almost automatically explored each other. Sanju first embraced me and then he moved his hands to caress my breasts. Sanju had a hard on, the brown foreskin drawn up a little to expose a winking pink torpedo below. I touched his penis but he winced. "I have to take a leak", he said.

"Come, I will hold you," I mentioned.

We went to the toilet and I embraced Sanju from behind, my hard nipples pressed against his back and held on to his penis with my hands.

"I need to watch the flow," I said.

"It's difficult like this," he protested.

"Try," I said.

"Your hands will get wet," he said.

"I don't mind," I said.

Sanju released himself. I found that it was difficult to control the direction of a young boy who pissed with a force, but nonetheless the attempt was fairly successful. Once he finished, I tore off a tissue and first wiped his penis and then my hands, before flushing the toilet.

Sanju smiled.

"What are you smiling at?" I asked.

"We never wipe. We just shake and put it back." He said.

"Very dirty", I said, "and there is nothing to put it back into" I said as I rubbed against him, kissing him on his forehead. Sanju was again developing a hard on. I climbed up on the marble top of the sink, opened my legs and asked Sanju to sit on the toilet sit, beside the sink. I placed my legs on the toilet seat with Sanju's head in between. As he did so, I pulled his head towards my pussy. He eagerly came forward and kissed my inner thighs.

I had goose bumps. "Lick my pussy," I said, opening the lips with my fingers.

As Sanju started doing that, I suddenly detected a movement in the room. I had not noticed that the main door was open. I was facing the door. There was a transparent curtain between the toilet and the bedroom. The toilet was small and the curtain was within my reach. I lifted the curtain with my right hand pressing Sanju's head on to my pussy with my left. There was Prabhu. He had come with some tea and biscuits in a tray and was trying to peer into the toilet. I smiled at him, gestured him to keep silent and drew the curtain open, giving Prabhu a full view. Prabhu was a skinny young man clothed in a loincloth. He looked agape at us as I enjoyed myself. I moved forward and backward, holding my tits and squeezing my nipples for Prabhu to watch. Sanju had learnt first. He had inserted his tongue into my hole and was sucking the vagina lips. I wished that he used his teeth a little but there was no time for such lesson. I was completely wet. The fact that a boy was sucking my pussy and another was watching me close by made me almost crazy. I howled with pleasure, throwing my legs and making a lot of tantrum. Sanju was playing with my clitoris, which had jutted out. The look on Prabhu's face was priceless. He had also built up a tent. He removed the loincloth and took out his penis. It was huge by any standard and absolutely black. He started pumping himself.

I asked Sanju to hold on, climbed up on the sink and sat on all four, presenting my ass to Sanju. I could not see Prabhu but Sanju inserted his dick in me. My juice was flowing down my legs. After a few thursts, I came and Sanju also could not hold back any longer.

For a few seconds, I just lay there. I could not move. Then as I got up and turned, I found that Prabhu was standing there near the main door, with a pool of cum on the floor. I whispered to Sanju - "Prabhu was watching us."

"Where?" he seemed scared.

"At the back. But do not scare him. He is a nice boy." I said.

Sanju turned and saw Prabhu. Prabhu gave an impish grin.

"Prabhu, please wipe the floor." I said.

Prabhu gathered his loincloth, wiped the floor and left.