Becoming a Cuck Ch. 03

Story Info
Holly's transistion from sub to switch takes a giant step.
1.5k words
4.06
36.4k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 07/23/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There have been some comments that the story so far has been to vanilla. What they don't understand is, THIS IS NOT JUST A STORY! This series is true life, and I am telling it as it happened. Maybe in fiction, things go from date to a cuckold relationship in one chapter, but what happened to me took several months to come about.


If you have been following the story, you know that Holly started out as a sub. She had never been the dominant partner before, but was somewhat interested. Since I was a switch, but preferred being the sub most of the time, she had even more interest in learning to be a top.

Once she started topping me, two things caused her interest in being dominant to grow. First was the fun she was having doing it. She loved the feeling of power she experienced when topping me. Second, was seeing the intense pleasure I was getting from it! We were definitely falling in love and she loved pleasing me, and nothing pleased me more than seeing that look in her eyes, she always got while topping me!

Unfortunately, my job transferred me to another state about 4 hours away from Holly. This meant we could only see each other about once every 4-6 weeks. however this actually resulted in her transition to becoming more dominant also. You see, the distance, meant that we talked a lot more on the phone. Many of these conversations involved me telling her about stories I read, videos I saw, or some of my own personal ideas and fantasies. About 90% of these were about female dommes and male subs.

She was getting a lot of fodder to the dominant side of her mind. In addition to this, she got an opportunity to attend a seminar on Domination by the famous Author and sex counselor Nina Hartley! Listening to Nina was like adding Miracle Grow to Holly's dominant interest. She started doing her own research on the subject and soon found she was enjoying her Domme side even more than she once enjoyed her sub side. It was decided that when she was in a vanilla or sub mood, we would refer to her as Holly, but when in Domme mood we referred to her as Mistress Holly!

It was during one of our phone calls that the ideas of cuckolding was first discussed. I got slightly injured at work and had to take a couple of weeks off. Although I had free time, I was unable to travel back to see Holly. I ended up spending several hours of that time on the computer. I spent a lot of time on Literotica and some on hot videos of all sorts of Femdom. With no chance of seeing Holly, and all the computer time, I was getting extremely horny!

When her and I got a chance to talk I couldn't help but tell her all the hot things I had been seeing and reading. She enjoyed hearing me talk about the things that turned me on, so I didn't hold back! I was unusually horny and therefor some of the things I shared with her were quite extreme for the both of us.

I told her about a story of a Domme with two subs. she made both of them strip and had a cock size comparison. The Mistress not only humiliated the slave with the smaller cock, but made him stroke and suck the sub who was better endowed.

Now I am not gay, bi, or even bi curious, but the idea of a Mistress forcing her sub to do such a thing was very hot to me. I love humiliation and the feeling of a Mistress taking extreme control over me. On the same day I saw a video that made it even worse!

The video started showing the top half of a naked couple kissing passionately. The woman had that look of extreme pleasure I had learned to adore. As the camera scrolled down over her ample breasts and further, I saw what was causing her extreme pleasure. When the view got down to her waist, something else started appearing in the scene! As the woman was passionately kissing her boyfriend, her hand was on the back of her husband's head gripping his hair tightly and forcing him to suck her boyfriend's cock!

Even though I have no interest in guys, seeing that video after reading that story, I was extremely turned on! It wasn't the idea of the bi action but the humiliation and extreme control the Mistress was holding over her husband! After telling Holly about this she shocked me. She aked me, "Does this mean you want to become Mistress Holly's cuck?" Well, the answer to that depended on which part of my body one would choose to believe! Not ever doing anything like that, my head said "No way!" My cock, however, got hard instantly! All I could picture in my mind was the look of intense pleasure on the face of Mistress Holly as she watched me suck a cock, knowing I was not doing it for me, or the guy, but for her! I can't tell you how many times since then I imagined Mistress Holly humiliating me for my small penis and forcing me to stroke a guy who was better endowed and even making me suck his cock.

We never really discussed that idea after that, so I figured it was just one of those moments when we were both horny and thinking about things far more extreme than either one of us really were interested in.

A couple of months later, it was my birthday, and Holly wanted to do something special for me. although we still talked of times when I topped her and times when she would top me, she wanted to have a special session for my birthday. She planned it far better than anything I could have imagined. I was watching tv when she excused herself to the bathroom. When she came out, my eyeballs almost popped out! She was wearing a very sexy corset, garters, stockings and stiletto heels!

She looked at me and said, "Why are you still dressed?" I stammered and said, "I didn't know you expected me to be naked." She said, "Well I do, so get naked now!" I didn't waste any time obeying her command! She told me to follow her, where unknown to me, she has put some "over the door" restraints over the door going into the bedroom. She told me to stand against the door facing it.

She attached my wrist to the cuffs above my head on each side of my head. She blindfolded me and proceeded to flog me working her way from my shoulders down to my ass. After several minutes of this, she turned me around and used the flogger on my chest, cock, and balls. It was very intense. I could barely stand the pain as she brought the flogger up from her side into my hanging balls. I kept hoping she'd stop, but as soon as she did, I wanted it again!

After the flogging she open a package of sixteen hair clamps. They were spring loaded and the teeth would fold together overlapping each other when the clamp was closed. She attached one to each nipple and the other fourteen to my cock and balls! The clamps were tight enough to cause some pain, but not too much. She left them on for about 45 minutes while she tortured my nipples, cock, and balls. When she finally took them off it hurt far worse than when she put them on!

Next, she let me down and told me to get on the bed face down with my ass up in the air. After some more CBT, I felt her put some cool jelly on my butt hole! What? Why was she doing this? She had never touched me there before! Sure enough, before I knew it she was shoving her strap-on into my ass! Between the shock, the intense pleasurable feeling in my ass, and the feeling of her taking so much control, I was higher than a kite! I felt like I had several drinks even though I had none! After doing me for several minutes until we were both wore out, she stopped.

It wasn't until then That I got to see her face. She looked like she had just gotten the best screwing of her life! There was a special look of contentment on her face. It was obvious she had really enjoyed herself! We rested the rest of the evening and discussed what had happened. It was MUTUAL! She and I both had extremely enjoyed her topping me. Little did I know that that would be the last time she would top me before bringing others into our playtime. She had enjoyed topping me so much, she decided it was time to take our lifestyle relationship to the next level! stay tuned....