Becoming A Cuck...The Beginning

Story Info
How I unwittingly became a cuckold...
4.6k words
3.74
88.7k
43
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story, just the names changed... and only the names. Everything else is as it happened.

It all started at Lauren's sisters' house one weekend. We had been dating for over a year, and had pushed each other's fantasies into realities one after another. We had both come from failed marriages, which had become sexless and unfulfilling. When we met on the Internet, we finally felt we both had a huge amount in common.

So, this night began with a load of alcohol, maybe too much. Her sister, Carolyn, I always thought was pretty hot and we knew she and her husband were into the swinging scene, amongst other things. Lauren and I eventually ended up in the basement, with a trunk full of bondage gear, naughty lingerie and loads of toys. I remember being on my back and Lauren riding my cock as she squatted over me in these crazy black shiny stiletto shoes, nipple clamps swinging. She'd come up over my face and ride my tongue and cum, and then go back and ride me some more.

I remember looking over to the stairs and seeing Carolyn with a video camera running, taping our every move. I didn't stop, and Carolyn came over, closer and got some great close-ups of me fucking Lauren. Lauren got off and looked at Carolyn and showed her how large my cock was. I was in disbelief as Carolyn puts the camera down and comes over to start stroking and then sucking on my cock. I start running my hand up Carolyn's leg; she has some cotton shorts on and no panties and I find her shaved pussy wet and open. As I start fingering her, she starts sucking even harder on my cock as Lauren now licks and bites on my balls. The next thing I know Carolyn is riding me, and Lauren in back on my face, sitting hard down on my mouth, she is so wet I though she was pissing over me. I can't hold out any more and without warning I shoot my load into Carolyn's pussy, I just keep coming as she grips my cock with every muscle in her cunt.

Lauren gets off and looks down at my limp and now cum soaked cock and then does something I will never forget. She takes my cock in her mouth and sucks me clean, my whole cock, deep down her throat as she laps and sucks every bit of Carolyn's juice off me. "Carolyn, you taste just like I do!" Lauren comments as she looks over to her sister, and it sinks in.... I just fucked two sisters and my girlfriend just sucked her sister's pussy juice off MY cock, and it was INCREDIBLE.

Well, all's well that ends well, but the next day for me was not good. In the cold light of day and a hangover from hell, Lauren begins to question what we did the night before. I claim a lack of memory, I'm not going to ruin my experience, and I try to drop the topic. I hope it never comes up in a bad way, but I know Lauren is now pissed I fucked her sister, and even more that she feels humiliated she sucked me off after I'd fucked Carolyn.

The next few weeks were very tense, there were certainly some bad feelings but we really wanted to work them out.

Now back home in CA we were finally looking to moving in together and we really needed to get this episode buried. I told Lauren I'd do anything to please her, anything so we could finally put this behind us and move on.

Lauren explained to me it was like her fucking my brother, while I watched. I hate my brother so I didn't see this as a viable option. However the idea of watching this wonderful and sexy girl being fucked started to have an arousing affect on me. She said she would make me watch her fuck someone of her choosing, and do to me what she had done, it was only fair that she is able to do what I did. So, I agreed.

Over the next few weeks Lauren began looking for the right opportunity, and we agreed that once I had paid my "penance" then all would be behind us, we'd be even and we could move on.

My penance came in two parts, and I was to pay a penalty. Lauren was a dental hygienist and her boss had always had a thing for her. Every last Thursday of the month he joked with her she could double her monthly bonus if he could have sex with her. Well, Dr. Mike got the shock of his life when she said, "Yes!!" one Thursday afternoon after the office had closed for the weekend.

My phone had a text message. "It starts today." That's all it said, and I spent the whole afternoon wondering if this was really the day.

That night at around 6pm that night I walked in from work and Lauren was waiting for me. She was still in her dental hygiene uniform, and she was also wearing a really naughty smile. I knew something was up, "Get undressed, and come back in here to the living room and lay on the floor, QUICKLY!"

I was on the floor naked in 30 seconds, my dick already in the air thinking, "I'm going to get laid!"

Lauren took down her blue work pants and I looked up at her white cotton panties. They were damp in the crotch but didn't catch on. As she knelt down straddling my face, facing my feet I could look up and see she really was wet, and Lauren began stroking my hard cock, sucking on the head and driving me crazy. "I want you to smell me," and without any warning my face was covered in the wet warm soft cotton of her panties. It hit me that she smelt ... sexed up – I know how she smells after I have fucked her because she's made me lick her out after I have come inside her. This was just the same, the same sort of odor, and I know I hadn't fucked her for a day or so.

"Mike fucked me, and I want you to lick me out honey, I want you to clean me out until I'm all fresh again"

With that my cock almost exploded, I was pinned down and Lauren reached back and pulled aside the gusset of her panties and Mike's cum poured out into my mouth and over my face. There was just so much I couldn't believe it.

"I've been sitting here with my legs in the air for nearly an hour feeling all that cum inside me honey, just waiting for you. I thought you'd enjoy eating me out. Do you know Mike has huge balls, I mean HUGE. They have to be the size of large chicken eggs; his ball sack was huge. You know, I could barely get one of his balls in my mouth; do you know how large that is honey?"

I cold barely muffle anything as I lapped and tried to swallow a cup of cum. Lauren's cunt looked stretched when she eased herself off my face, but she simply lowered herself again and even more pungent salty cum spewed out as she contracted her muscles one more time. One thing I was discovering was that Mike produces a huge load, and Lauren was full of the stuff.

"Lick up cum slut, and maybe I'll let you cum!"

After Lauren came on my face she jumped up and looked down at me, "You like that didn't you? You liked me being all fucked up. This is more fun than I thought it would be." We both looked at my raging hard on and we didn't say any more. I followed Lauren into the bedroom, where she took a wooden spoon and went about one of her favorite torments, spanking my balls while jerking me off.

As I lay there on the bed she slipped off her panties and handed them to me. "GO ahead, sniff them, and inhale the sex on them, DO IT NOW!"

I lay there, wincing with jolts of pain and pleasure as I she spanks my balls and then strokes and sucks me, then spanks me some more. As I inhale the strong smell of Mikes cum, it's not long until I cum all over Lauren's face, and she's not impressed. "You naughty boy, you will have to show more control on Sunday."

I dare not ask. I know better...

SUNDAY

"Honey, I need you to go and shave your balls, would you do that for me please?"

I've done this before, but this time I've been specifically asked, and I know this is the final day Lauren has planned for me. While I'm in the shower I carefully shave my ball sack, still sore from Thursday night's spankathon.

When you are done, I want you to come into the bedroom.

After I dry off I go into the bedroom, she's dressed really nice, a shorter than normal skirt, sexy shoes, looks like we are going out on a date, she looks HOT!!

"OK, you have been to the bathroom, right?" I nod, and say "Yes, why?"

"Well, you might not be able to go for a while, so I just wanted to check. Now come over here, onto the bed and kneel over."

As I kneel on the edge of the bed I look behind. Lauren is holding a large pink flesh butt plug, and in the other hand her bottle of 'Wet' lubricant. "Now you know you always tell me, RELAX, well, and I want you to do just that, relax baby, this only hurts you as much as it hurts me."

I feel the cold gel on my sphincter and clench hard as I feel the intrusion of the tip of the cold plug. I can sense Lauren twisting the end around, slowly easing the tip in.

"Push out, try to push it out honey, it'll help, see?"

I try to push gently, and I feel the plug slowly enter me more, Lauren is expertly stretching me but I still feel the pain of the intrusion as its diameter increases with every nudge.

"Nearly there now, push again and relax, push, relax, there... there you go"

I feel an overwhelming desire to shit as the plug gets pulled into my anus by the tightness of my sphincter over the inner end of the plug. Then it begins to buzz, very gently, very quietly. It tingles somewhere deep inside and my dick twitches and my balls are tight against me.

"There, that wasn't so bad was it, and that fells good doesn't it? I like the buzz too, but I think you might like it more. Now, put your hands behind your back. There, what a good boy."

I feel the familiar cold steel of out cuffs, our first bondage toy. My hands are clasped behind my back and Lauren eases me off the bed. Holding my hands in one of her hands, she then jerks my cock a couple of times, keeping it hard. I look down at the corded remote; it's attached to the plug buzzing in my ass! Now kneeling in front of me, Lauren takes her thumb and forefinger and encircles my scrotum, gently pulling down my testicles, easing them into the lower part of my scrotum. I know what's coming next; it's another one of her favorite things. She squeezes off my balls between her thumb and forefinger above my balls then she takes a length of string and then begins tying it around the top of my ball sack, around and around. She keeps looking up, and smiling in that really naughty evil way I saw on Thursday night.

Finally Lauren ties off the knot and with the end of the string tugs me gently towards the built-in closet. She opens the mirrored sliding door and behind the door is a chair. Taking the end of the string and placing it through one of the slats in the chair she tells me to sit down. "Gently, you don't want to hurt yourself, that plug's still in there don't forget."

As I lower myself onto the chair Lauren pulls the string until my scrotum is snugly tied down against the cool wooden seat, the buzzing plug in my ass is even deeper now and I feel it buzzing deep up inside me, my weight pushing it deeper. My arms are now behind the chair. She ties the end of the string to my ankle under the chair, I'm not going anywhere without yanking my balls off.

"This is fun, don't you think? Oh sweetie, I think somehow you are going to enjoy your day today as much as I am. Mike will be here in around 20 minutes, so I'm going to put on a show for you. You must sit very still, not say a word, do not make a noise. You can watch me fuck Dr. Mike's cock. But first, I must make sure you stay nice and quiet. So, I'm going to put these in your mouth"

I look down and it's the soiled pair of panties from Thursday. I can't believe she still hasn't washed them. "Open" she says, commandingly.

"Come on, they are all dried out, how about ......" Then I realize that maybe not the smartest thing to say....

"Yes, I know what you were going to say, make them wetter?" Lauren says, smiling. How about piss soaked? You little pervert, you'd like that wouldn't you? I'll be back in a second, let me go and get a Tupperware bowl. I didn't even have a chance to reply, but piss games is something we have both enjoyed. I have spent a whole weekend being her piss slave, it turns us both on very much. There's a story for another time!

Moments later Lauren returns, hikes up her skirt and the first them I notice is no panties. She has also totally shaved her pussy. Damn, she has never done that until today. She always leaves a little landing patch. Squatting over the bowl, a steady stream of hot piss begins to flow, half filling the bowl. As soon as she finishes, she wipes her wet pussy lips with her hand and then wipes them clean by running them under my nose and over my face. Taking the stained panties, she drops them into the light yellow piss and the immediately become soaked in the hot liquid. "Mmmmm, you like the taste of my piss, now you have cum and piss"

After she lightly wrings out the cotton I willingly open my mouth and taste the bitter sweetness of her piss. As the ends are poked into the corners of my mouth, the piss begins to ooze from the cotton, wetting the inside of my otherwise drying mouth. I know I can withstand the torment I'm about to endure with this in my mouth. But then, one last touch.

"Honey, I have to get ready now, so stay still, keep quiet and here's something I made for you yesterday. I came in them several times yesterday, they are especially sticky and pungent, and I hope they constantly remind you of me as you watch."

Out of a small plastic bag Lauren removes another pair of panties, black and also cotton. As she unfolds them, she looks for the stained crotch, it's thick in her fluid, a whitish yellow, and still sticky. Taking the whole panty she pulls them over my face, like a gas mask, the pungent crotch positioned right over my nose. As I can't breathe through my mouth, every breath is Lauren, her scent, her perfume. I'm almost in a trance as my cock again stiffens and my head spins as I inhale deeply.

Lauren closes the sliding door, and to my amazement I can see through the mirrored door, right into the bedroom. It's a one-way mirror! I have the perfect view, and now sit back and wait. Lauren waves and smiles and goes to the dressing table to finish applying her lipstick and eyeliner. I can see the clock on the bedside table; it's 12:51pm, and Mike's going to be here in less than 10 minutes.

The clock reads 1:04PM. There's a knock at the door, and Lauren excitedly runs to open the door and welcome Mike in. For the next half an hour all I can hear are their voices in the living room, I strain to hear but all I catch is Lauren's laughter every once in a while and the sound of Mike's voice. I wonder how long I'm going to be stuck here. My cock is now soft, my balls really aching from their bondage; even my ankle is going numb. The plug in my ass still quietly buzzes away, but with little effect. Then, the voices get louder and before I know it, there they are, standing in the room together. My heart is beating out of my chest as I can see my Dentist standing there looking at me. After a few seconds I realize he's admiring himself, and also catching an eyeful of Lauren's butt cheeks and she turns to take off her blouse.

Lauren then turns back, kneels in front of Mike and looks up. He's looking down and smiles, "You missed it, didn't you?"

Without replying, Lauren smiles and begins to unzip Mike's pants. She looks over to winks, smiles and me. Undoing the top button, she tugs down his pants and Mikes cock stands out, not totally erect yet, but it's certainly heading that way. Pulling down his boxers, Lauren then holds Mike's cock in her tiny hand and takes the huge head into her mouth, gently teasing and sucking on just the head. She can barely fit it in her mouth, but its Mike's balls that are hanging there that were even bigger than I have ever seen. Lauren takes her other hand and holds them; she can barely keep both of the heavy balls in the palm of her hand. Holding Mikes erect cock now in one hand, she attempts to suck on these huge balls, licking his shaved scrotum, Mike's hand now caressing her hair and encouraging her to suck and lick him. "That's it, suck me baby, and suck my cock, lick my balls".

I look down, my cock is weeping cum from the throbbing head of my cock, and the plug in my ass now feels tighter as my arousal now increases. Mike's now naked and he's lying on the bed, his feet facing the closet. First Lauren blocks my view as she begins to again suck him off, I can see his cock head over her shoulder as she goes down on his balls and then it disappears again as she sucks on the head of his cock again. Laurens incredible ass is facing me, and I can't help but see how wet she is, her juices stringy and dribbling from her pussy lips. Then, realizing I'm missing out on some of the goings on, she jumps up on the bed, and hikes up her skirt. Mike reaches over and runs his finger through Lauren's pussy lips; smearing the slimy wet cunt juice as she purrs with increased desire.

"You shaved for me, here, let me lick you. I love that." Lauren turns and sits astride Mikes face and lowers herself into the classic 69. I look at her face, her head back, and her mouth slightly open, and her eyes rolled back as Mikes tongue sends waves of pleasure through my girl.

I have the perfect view as she starts sucking on Mikes cock, massaging his balls and jerking and stroking on his shaft. It has to be 9-10 inches long, and Lauren can hardly get her hand around just half of the girth.

In just a few minutes it's clear to me that Lauren can now take more of Mike's cock, maybe 3 or 4 inches, she is gagging on it on every down stroke, her face is red and she is really enjoying it. I can hear Mike lapping at her sweet pussy, I envy him right now because she truly has a tasty cunt, her lips are perfect, and her clit is so sensitive, she comes so hard when you lick and suck gently on it.

"I want you to fuck me Mike, hang on," she says and jumps off, turning around and climbing back on. Again she looks back and smiles, she knows I can see her and her ass in the air, open and wet, pink and perfect. She takes her hand between her legs and grabs Mike's huge cock. Then she begins to rub the head through her wet lips, riding it up and down, slowly pushing the huge tip in and out of her tight hole. I'm thinking this has got to hurt; this guys cock is the size of my wrist!

As I watch they get into a rhythm, gently rocking back and forth, each stroke easing a little more inside. I can clearly hear Lauren's breathing change, much deeper now as she concentrates on relaxing and allowing her cunt take his cock. As she comes back up I can see how wet she is, the shine on the shaft shows me how much she is taking. There's no way she'll take it all, there's over 6 inches still left.

It's not long before I hear the beginnings of her first orgasm, she begins to whimper and pant, and she speeds up slightly. Then she screams as she sits back and pushes a few more inches into herself and she comes really hard. My God, there has to be all but an inch of his cock in her, and she just lies there. I can see her little asshole contracting as her orgasm ripples through her body.

"Don't stop" Mike insists, and pulls Laurens silk top over her shoulders, revealing her breasts. "Ride me like you did the other day, OK?"

Holding her breasts in his hands, with Lauren still leaning over Mike, she begins to pump his cock up and down. His shaft is wet and shiny as she moves up and down; she's taking it all and groaning with every thrust now and sliding up and down the entire length of his cock. It's truly amazing, and I know I'll never be able to compete with this again.

Lauren keeps riding him until her legs can't take it any more, and then she rolls off. Immediately she sucks his cock again, and Mike is just panting he's close to coming.

"Let me fuck you doggie Lauren, OK?"

"Slow, just take it slow."

Mike steps off the bed and walks almost up to the glass door, he admires his cock (and I would too) and turns. There's Lauren, he lovely ass in the air and her gaping pussy open and ready for him. He places his hand on her left ass cheek and with his other hand feeds the head back into her hole. Slowly he pumps her, fucks her, and feeds her his cock again. She moves slowly back and forth, adjusting to his thrusts and within no time he's back to fully penetrating her. I can just see from my angle Lauren is now taking the entire length, and Mike begins to speed up.

12