Becoming a Cuckold Pt. 01

Story Info
A fantasy about how my wife finally makes me a cuckold.
1k words
3.81
39.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story I've been writing for my wife, thus the first and second person style. I could have taken it and changed it to fit more of a first and third but felt it took away from how I originally wrote it. Keep in mind as you're reading it is intentionally written from the perspective of submissive husband TO a dominant wife.

There are elements of S&M, D/s, human toilet, bisexuality, etc contained herein. If that's not for you, just move along. Some is based in truth, some is exaggerated, some is fantasy straight from the perverse wonderings of my mind. Thanks for reading.

*****

"How long has it been since you cum?" You ask with a twisted smile on your face. I have the countdown app on my phone that would have shown me, but I didn't need to look.

"4 months, 7 days," I answer you.

"And how long has it been since you felt the warm, wet and tight grip of my pussy around that little dick of yours?" This answer was a little trickier. First, I had been inside of you, but only by your rule of double condom and numbing cream. Second, I didn't know the exact date. We had had sex a few days prior to this time in the cage. So I guessed, "4 months, 12 days."

You were straddling my waist and I could feel the warmth of your pussy against the birdcage chastity device, contained within it was my coc... my dick. You had banned the term cock when referring to my own anatomy. Not small enough to be called a proper clitty, but well short of being a man's cock as you so often reminded me. You must have noticed the combination of frustration on my face and the strain against the cage.

"You feel that my pet? Your dick so very close to my pussy, yet so far away." The look in your eyes was a mixture of pure evil and ecstatic humor. You had grown to take pleasure in the these moments, when you would physically and verbally torment my perpetual state of arousal. You knew all the right things to do and say to drive me crazy with no promise of release. At this point, I was beginning to doubt that release would ever come, despite your recent promise to me.

You lowered yourself down and ran your tongue along the length of the cage. I look down and see your mouth envelop the entirety if the 3" cage, taking my dick with it. I could feel your breath, your saliva, all the pleasures of a blowjob without the pleasure itself. My dick ached and strained against the unforgiving steel but to no avail. As everytime before, there would be no pleasure for me, only frustration.

In a flash, your humor turns to bewilderment followed by what appears to be genuine anger. You quickly straddle my hips again, only this time there would be no gyrations or teasing. You grabbed me by the hair and slapped my hard across the face. As the ringing subsided I heard you scold me.

"I'm sitting here doing this for you, putting that little thing in my mouth and doing YOU a favor," the anger in your voice sounded genuine. I wasn't able to tell if you were teasing or legitimately angry with me. "And despite my efforts for you, not only do I NOT get a 'thank you' you also look at me frustrated." You get off of me and lie down beside me in "your" bed. "You ungrateful bitch, I'm not wasting my time doing favors for someone who can't even appreciate my effort and hard work."

You arc your legs, exposing the glistening wetness from what I'd been trained to learn is a Holy place, at least for me as it is the primary place of worship in my life now.

"I know how much you enjoy savoring and enjoying the taste as you worship me, but after that little stunt you do not deserve the privilege." You grab my hair and forcibly position my face mere inches of the place I so desperately wanted to drive my dick into. "I expect to cum within 60 seconds or it's the cane for you."

I immediately went to work, the two best tricks I knew to drive you to orgasm the quickest. Seeing as bringing you to orgasm with my tongue was almost exclusively what I was allowed now I'd become incredibly efficient. I started with small circles around your clit, alternating between a flat tongue and a stiff, darting motion. As I felt your body begin to tremble, I pressed my bottom lip tight against the bottom of your most sensitive location and flicked my tongue up and down as quickly as I could. "45 seconds gone," I quietly thought. At that moment, I felt and heard what I'd been waiting for. "50 seconds," my thoughts reminded me. Your body stiffened and breathing stopped. I quickly went back to the circular motions that would inevitably being about your orgasm. "56 seconds!" I did a mental victory celebration. My tongue rode your clit through your orgasm as you writhed on the bed, one hand holding my hair, the other digging fingernails into my shoulder.

"Good boy," you pet my head as I lie down next to you. You wait a few moments for your body to relax. "Just think, if you do what is expected of you tomorrow, you will finally experience again what I just did." My mind went back to the past week. Someone you actually liked had finally answered our ad. He was tall, athletic, brown hair, and 9" solid inches of thick cock. I was to sexually take care of every need the two of you have and not get in the way when my services weren't needed. If I did so satisfactorily to both, I would be allowed to fuck you to completion. But that was tomorrow and tonight wasn't over.

"Come on Love, I need to pee," you say as you hop out of the bed. I'm in the bathroom first, on the floor with the funnel in my mouth waiting. As I waited to be your loving receptacle, my mind imagined the next day, both looking forward to and dreading the occasion at the same time. The warm liquid splashed off my tongue...

END PART 1