Becoming a Cum Dump Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smack! My crotch jumped into his, slamming my cock against his hard abs.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed. I rubbed at my crotch. My cock hurt from slamming into Thomas. It definitely left me feeling anything but sexy.

But Thomas just laughed. He brought his mouth down to my nipples.

Holy shit!

Thomas's mouth felt amazing on my nipple. His lips pulled and sucked on my nipple. My cock was immediately hard again. I moaned and groaned under his mouth. Thomas's mouth was warm, wet, and amazing!

My hands rubbed his head while Thomas sucked on my nipples. He kept switching back between each nipple. Thomas worked and worked. My mind was flooded with pleasure.

Thomas worked my nipples until I thought I was going to cum!

Thankfully he finally relented. Moving off of me.

"You look sexy like that," Thomas said.

"Thanks," I said smiling up at him. I felt like a kid under him.

Thomas's fingers trailed along my body. My skin crawled as his fingers moved over it.

"I can't believe you haven't taken off my shirt yet," Thomas pointed out.

I immediately reached out and grabbed the bottom of his shirt. After some awkward tugging, I finally managed to pull it over his head.

Thomas looked so sexy in just jeans. My hands started at his, then slowly made their way up his muscular arms. My fingers danced across his strong pecs, lightly playing with his chest hair and nipples.

On the way down his sexy "v" I counted each of his hard abs, all eight of them. I loved the trimmed hair that covered his chest and abs.

Finally, my fingers found their way to his pants. I passed the button and instead went lower to the large bulge. It started at the crotch and sloped up towards his waist. I ran my hands along the large and thick outline of his cock. The cock I knew so well.

My mouth started to salivate thinking of Thomas's large cock. I rubbed and traced the object of my desire.

"Stop teasing me and let's begin," Thomas said.

I moved my hands back to the button. I made quick work of the button and zipper. Thomas's cock was still trapped in his trunks. A wet spot was prominent at the tip of Thomas's cock.

I lifted my head up and immediately licked at the wet spot. I tasted his salty sweetness. I loved the taste of his precum.

Thomas let me get my fill of his precum before getting off of me. Plus, my neck was getting sore. Thomas pulled off the rest of his clothes. He now stood completely naked at the foot of the bed. I stared in amazement at his naked form.

"You're beautiful," I said.

"Thanks hon," Thomas said climbing back on the bed. "Now come here."

He grabbed me with his hand on the back of my neck. Thomas pulled me in again and kissed me hard. We made out again this time longer.

My cock was so hard in my jock it was starting to hurt. I wondered if Thomas would take it off or not. I wondered if I was supposed to take it off. Suddenly, my mind started wandering. I was getting nervous about everything. What was I supposed to do? Where should my hands be? Was this as pleasurable to Thomas as it was to me?

"Relax," Thomas said snapping me out of my thoughts. "You're thinking too much. Just go with it. Now, it's time to break in that sweet ass of yours."

"Really?" I asked. That was stupid, I thought to myself.

"Here's how it's going to go," Thomas started. He laid on his side with his head propped up under his arm. His bicep was bulging from the bend at his elbow. He looked so sexy lying next to me. I knew I'd do anything for him.

"You're going to be in control of the situation ok. I'll be on my back, and you'll climb on top ok?"

"Yeah, I think so," I replied.

"Good. I'll grab some lube. You'll want to lube me and probably yourself up before you start. But this way you'll be in control of everything. Oh and let's get rid of this," Thomas finished. He reached down and hook his fingers in the waistband of my jock. As he slid off the bed, he pulled my jock off too, freeing my hard cock.

Thomas walked to the bedside table and pulled out some lube from the bottom drawer. The box of condoms caught my attention.

"What about the condoms?" I asked.

"What about them," Thomas responded. "Are you worried? You've already swallowed my cum."

"Good point," I conceded. Thomas just smirked at me.

He crawled back onto the bed and laid down next to me. I took the lube from his hand and stood up.

I positioned my body over his hard cock. I looked down between my spread legs seeing his massive dick even under my own hard cock. I took in a deep breath as I popped open the lube cap and poured some of the cold liquid onto my hand. I didn't know how much so I only had a small amount, about the size of a quarter.

I brought the lube down to Thomas's cock and let it slide down. The cum drizzled down on this cock, and I quickly brought my hand down to spread it out. My palm rubbed over the head of Thomas's cock. It was so warm and velvety to the touch. I loved playing with Thomas's cock.

Ouch! Shit! I made a poor choice by squatting over Thomas's cock. I stretched out my legs and kneeled down straddling Thomas's legs while I continued to lube up his cock. I loved playing with Thomas's cock that I kind of lost track of what I was doing.

"If you don't hurry up, the lube will dry up before my cock even touches your ass," Thomas joked.

I blushed and averted my eyes.

"Thanks, sorry," I said. I quickly applied some more lube to Thomas's cock, making it slick again. I looked at my greasy hands and reached behind me. I wasn't totally sure what to do, but I started to rub it around my hole.

The moan that escaped my lips was involuntary. The feeling of my fingers on my hole was soothing. It felt incredible. Quickly, my ass started to relax and my finger actually slipped inside! I gave out a yelp.

"That was cute," Thomas said. He had been studying me the whole time.

I added more lube and went back to my ass, except this time I started fingering my butt. I placed just the pad of my finger against my hole adding pressure until the tip slid in. My finger slid into my ass even as my ass tried to push it out. Although, that only seemed to help it slide in, that and the lube.

"I know you're having fun with your finger, but you can enjoy that another time," Thomas said. His cock started twitching, showing it's need. My ass immediately tightened around my finger seeing the huge cock in front of me.

I steeled my nerves though and repositioned myself back atop Thomas's cock.

This is the moment, I thought to myself. I tried to relax my ass and pushed down.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed. My ass had tightened up and wouldn't budge. Me in my stubbornness has tried to push past it but to no avail.

"Relax," Thomas said calmly.

"I'm trying," I snapped back.

"Just take a deep breath in; then let it out," Thomas suggested.

I sighed, but tried it.

I took a deep breath in. I filled in my chest as much as I could, then let it all out.

As I let my breath out, I felt my butt begin to relax. When I took in another deep breath, I felt my ass start to suck in Thomas's cock!

I continued doing that taking more and more of Thomas's cock. It hurt, but I tried hard to relax and take in more cock. My ass stretched and stretched. Each time I took more of Thomas's cock, I had to pause to relax and get used to the size.

My focus was totally on Thomas's cock. I don't think I've ever been this focused before. I lost track of everything as I slowly worked Thomas's cock inside of me.

Finally, my ass snapped around the shaft of Thomas's cock. My ass had taken Thomas's massive mushroom head. It hurt like hell, but I held the position.

Suddenly, I realized how tired my legs felt. They were on fire and just wanted to relax. I knew I couldn't relax, but I hoped my legs knew that as well. All those leg days hadn't prepared me for this.

After waiting a couple of minutes, the pain started to go away. Instead a nice full feeling was taking over that was quite pleasurable.

Thomas broke the silence, "Now, when you're ready, try pushing out like you're taking a dump ok? If that doesn't work well, then you can do the breathing again. But it might take a while."

"Ok," I moaned out.

My body instinctively tried to push the large cock out of my butt, so whenever it tried to push out, I pushed down. I was able to slide my ass down Thomas's cock much quicker, but it still hurt. I felt like my ass was being split apart when suddenly, my legs gave out.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed as I dropped all the way onto Thomas's cock.

Thomas immediately grabbed my waist and held me down as I tried to push off his cock.

When the pain finally subsided I was quite happy that Thomas's had held me down.

"Thanks for the assist," I panted.

"I thought you'd like it," Thomas said.

When my body relaxed, Thomas let me go. I was now fully impaled on Thomas's cock, and it felt amazing.

My ass felt full, but in a good way. The pain from before was still there, but the pleasure took over. I wiggled my butt a little to test his cock. It rubbed up against the walls off my ass feeling amazing. I loved feeling his cock moving inside of me and couldn't wait to start, truly, riding it.

My legs finally felt rested. I pushed up on them feeling my Thomas's cock start to slide out. I pulled myself up until just the head was still in me, then I slowly started to slide back down.

"Oh fuck," I moaned.

"Yeah baby, that feels good," Thomas encouraged. "I like it nice and slow."

I continued with the slow motions. I was nervous about pulling all of Thomas's cock out so I always kept the head in my ass. The slow movements felt great on my ass. It helped me to continue getting used to his size. My ass was definitely stretching to better accommodate Thomas's large cock with every down motion.

Thomas didn't show much emotion while I rode him. I watched his face intently, but I couldn't tell if he was actually pleasured by this.

I found my rhythm though. It felt wonderful going up and down on Thomas's cock. It pulled at my ass a little on ever up. Up and down. Up and down. Everything I would reach the bottom, I would wait to let his cock fully enter me. Up and down. Up and down.

I'm not sure how much time passed, but it started to finally get easier to go up and down on Thomas's cock. I had to switch positions from squatting over Thomas's cock, to kneeling. It was getting so easy to ride Thomas's cock that I felt myself naturally start to go faster. Faster and faster I rode Thomas's cock. Up and down, up and down. I lost count of how many times I went up and down on Thomas's cock but it felt incredible.

I had lost myself completely to the pleasure of riding Thomas's cock. At one point, Thomas's cock popped out of my ass. I was nervous, but I added some more lube and easily slid the cock back in. Up and down, up and down.

My hands rested on Thomas's pecs while I sent my ass up and down on Thomas's cock. I thought I probably looked like a porn star riding a cock. I had seen many women do it, and now I finally got to experience it myself. I pistoned my ass as fast I could. I didn't realize what was happening until I felt myself feel like I had to pee. A pressure built up by my balls and it grew each time Thomas's cock filled me.

I was suddenly nervous, but I didn't want to stop my rhythm. I had read in some articles about sex that women don't like getting pistoned by a cock, but that's women, not me. I loved it and didn't want it to stop. But I also didn't want to pee all over Thomas.

Thomas had put his hands behind his head, pulling his pecs taunt while I pushed and clawed at them. I dug my fingers in his pecs as they reflexively grabbed at anything. The pressure in my balls kept building. I was so focused on riding Thomas's cock I just let it all go.

My orgasm tore through my body. It racked every inch of my being. My cock shot load after load out onto Thomas's chest while my body shook. My mind went on autopilot. It kept riding Thomas's cock throughout the orgasm. My ass clenched and unclenched on Thomas's cock adding even more pleasure to the experience.

I pumped and pumped cum out of my cock. My balls felt completely empty when I collapsed on top of Thomas. He wrapped his arms around me in an embrace while I drifted off to sleep.