Becoming a Cum Dump Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit! My mom's home early," Chrissy exclaimed. She ran back to her room while I grabbed my clothes. Chrissy came back out quickly wearing the clothes she had on at school. Although, I assumed she kept the soaked panties she had just been wearing. She quickly went up stairs to welcome her mom, and I took this moment to go to her computer.

I quickly found all the pictures she had taken of me and attached them to emails. I sent the emails to myself before sending a text to Thomas telling him I would send the pictures later tonight. Unfortunately, there were no pictures of me in action, but I thought Thomas would like the pictures I had anyway.

After I finished and logged off, I went upstairs to find Chrissy helping her mother unload groceries.

"Hey Alex, how are you doing?" Joanne asked.

"I'm doing well," I replied immediately jumping in to help them.

"What took you so long?" Chrissy asked.

I lamely replied, "Just had to use the bathroom." Chrissy didn't push me further and we finished unloading the groceries.

"I assume you're staying for dinner tonight," Joanne said when we finished.

"If that's fine with you," I replied.

"Always," Joanne replied.

"Thanks."

"How about we go do our homework now?" Chrissy interjected. It sounded more like a command than a question.

"Sure," I said.

We headed downstairs and did our homework for the next couple of hours until Joanne had finished dinner. We ate dinner, chatting amicably. Nothing exciting.

After we finished Chrissy and I went downstairs again. This time we just watched tv and played with each other. We didn't get too far past just heavy petting though because of Joanne being home. Neither of us liked doing anything with her home. Although, Chrissy did want to talk about our making out.

"So that was hot this afternoon," Chrissy started. "About your underwear."

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"Of course I do! I love it. I find it really sexy like I said before," Chrissy said looking up at me.

"Cool," was all I could muster. I knew this new part of me was thanks to Thomas. It wasn't something I would have willingly chose, but I realized, it was something I didn't think I could stop.

Chrissy just watched me. Judging my response.

"Did you like that kiss?" Chrissy finally asked.

"Yeah!" I said, maybe a little too eagerly.

"I'm glad. I was nervous that you wouldn't like it, but I thought it would be really hot," Chrissy said quite happy.

"Yeah, it was hot!" I replied quite happily. I was a little surprised by how open Chrissy was all of the sudden. It was nice though.

Finally, it was time to head to the gym.

I went straight to the locker room with a feeling of excitement. During the drive to the gym, I felt my excitement rise. My speed kept creeping up higher and higher, and I eventually had to use cruise control so I wouldn't get pulled over.

My hand shook as I opened my locker and saw a bright pink bag hanging in the middle.

Slowly, I pulled it out and set it on the bench. The zipper seemed to echo off the walls as I slowly opened the bag and spilled out the contents.

I stripped off my clothes, put them in the bag, and then started to put on each garment. I left the mankini on because I didn't see a jock.

Fist was a pair of bright pink shorts with black piping. They were very short, barely coming to the bottom of my butt while standing. Next came a short, pink crop top. I slipped it on and it felt almost skin tight. It seemed like a woman's tank with a racerback that barely came down over my pecs. It seemed more like a sports bra. Next came a pair of bright pink, thigh-high socks with two white stripes on the top. Finally, I slipped on a pair of pink and white women's running shoes.

Thomas had gone all the way with the women's clothes for me. Thankfully, I was alone in the locker room so I walked to the mirror to check myself out.

The guy in the mirror looked ridiculous. The outfit was so short and slutty and my eyes were immediately drawn to the black straps that framed my abs and disappeared under my shirt and shorts. My outfit showed off the straps which only helped to draw the eye to my short and revealing clothes. Also, I immediately noticed all the hair on my body. It looked fairly out of place with my outfit. The more I stared at my reflection the hot it I got. My cock was starting to grow.

Knowing that Thomas was waiting for me with the addition of my growing cock, finally spurred me to move. I hurried out to gym where I immediately saw Thomas on a treadmill. I hurried over and hopped on one next to him. Every eye seemed to be on me as I made my way over. There were a few whistles directed at me. Thomas simply gave a short wave but otherwise ignored me.

I started my jog trying very hard to ignore all the stares. Unfortunately there were mirrors directly in front of me showing the whole gym. And every person in it. It seemed an average crowd in the room with maybe 15 other people. Surprisingly, there were about five women in the group who kept shooting dirty looks at me.

Some guys looked in disgust. Others tried to sneak glances at me. Others stared openly. And a few even looked hungry at me. Of those looking at me like a piece of meat, were the two guys who I had seen with Thomas last week.

I pushed the states to the back of my mind during the workout. The clothes were a different matter. They constantly reminded me how short they were!

When running, the shorts kept slipping up on my hips. The middle of the back of the shorts slid up my crack showing off the bottom of my butt. I felt exposed as the shorts left nothing to the imagination. It then bothered me because I knew my ass was fairly hairy and knew it wouldn't look great. The bulge in the front of my shorts was shown off because the shorts eventually pulled up and showed off my bulge.

Thankfully, Thomas finished his run. Unfortunately, he wouldn't let me pull down my shorts. As we went through the rest of the leg and ab exercises, my shorts continued to show off my butt. The squats were probably the worst. I had to face the mirror with my butt sticking out to the rest of the gym. I could see everyone looking at me, and of course, Thomas moved to the side to allow a better view for everyone. I heard a couple more whistles.

By the time we finished, most of the people had left. I was thoroughly embarrassed and exhausted. My level of self-consciousness was at an all time high.

Thomas had barely talked throughout the whole workout simply allowing the people to watch me. Silently we walked to the locker room. We headed back to our lockers when Thomas finally spoke.

"Great job tonight." There were those words. My heart started to pound in my chest, and I felt a little lightheaded.

"Thanks," I barely got out.

Thomas turned to his locker saying, " Keep your clothes on for a little longer." He started to strip though.

Before I could answer, I heard a voice behind me.

"Look at this little slut."

"Yeah, she was prancing about all night showing off that hot, tight ass."

"And those sexy little straps she's showing off. She's definitely a hot little slut."

"I bet she did that to tell all the guys she was ready to suck some cock."

Turning around I saw the two guys I had seen before with Thomas. Both stood shorter than me, but there was definitely an attitude about them that said they were in control.

Checking over my shoulder, I saw Thomas with his phone out recording what was going on.

"Why are you looking at him? Are you checking with him to see if you can suck our cocks?" the first guy to talk said.

Thomas only nodded at me. I turned back to the two guys. They were now only a couple of feet away standing next to each other.

"You know what to do," the second guy said. He stood around five feet ten inches. He was a few inches shorter than me, but the way he talked, there was no questioning him. I knew what he wanted.

I dropped to my knees and shuffled over to the two of them. Even on my knees, my mouth was a little high for their cocks. Both of the guy's crotches were bulging out. The first guy's cock looked huge in his shorts. It snaked down his leg. The second guy wasn't as big, but his cock still pushed his shorts and underwear out.

I raised my hands up rubbing their cocks through their clothes. I looked up at them licking my lips. They both just looked down at me smiling.

"Stop teasing yourself," the second guy said. "You know you just want to get in our pants."

He was right. I knew it. He knew it. Thomas knew it. I was horny and wanted their cocks.

Grabbing their shorts, I pulled down. The first guy's shorts came down easy because his cock was pointed down. The second guy's caught a little on his cock, but I tugged them free, and they fell to the ground.

I rubbed their cocks again, this time through their underwear. Both were wearing compression shorts, and they looked super hot to me. The first guy's compression shorts were working hard to keep his cock contained.

Keeping the first guy's cock as a surprise, I slipped the second guy's underwear down. His cock sprung out. It looked nice and smooth. The guy shaved his pubes except for a small patch above his cock that he trimmed. It was already leaking precum from a large mushroom head. What the guy lacked in length, he made up for in girth, not that he was short by any means.

My hand wrapped around the base and I gave it a slight tug. More precum slid out of his cock head. My tongue darted out to lick up the rest of the precum. Oh it tasted good.

I licked at the guy's cock. I started at his balls licking all over the bottom before moving up the shaft.

"Stop teasing me damnit!" the first guy said. The guy grabbed me by the hair and moved my face to his crotch. He rubbed my nose against his cock moving me up and down on the shaft.

My hands quickly grabbed the first guy's waistband and pulled them down. The guy's cock sprang free and slapped me on the chin. The two guys laughed at the surprise on my face.

"Stop playing with it and suck it," the guy said. This guy's cock was different from the other cocks I had sucked. It was about nine inches with an average girth. What was special about it was the fact that it was uncut. The foreskin was still intact.

I knelt mesmerized by the new feature. My hands slowly pulled the hood back revealing the nice mushroom head. I immediately licked at the newly revealed mushroom head. I tickled the underside with the tip of my tongue quickly flicking it back and forth.

The guy moaned, "Fuck that feels good." Spurred on by this compliment, I snaked my tongue around the ridge causing another moan. I slipped the head into my mouth continued to lick at it.

"Oh yeah!" the guy moaned. He grabbed my ears and started to thrust into my mouth. This caused the hood to slide back over the top. The foreskin interested me because it stayed in place while the head thrust slid in and out. It felt fun on my tongue as I felt the bottom slide on and off my tongue.

"Don't forget about me," the second guy said grabbing me and immediately thrusting his cock into my mouth. The second guy fucked my mouth again forcing my mouth open around his cock. It slid easily from all the salivating I had done because of the first guy. I worked hard to try and suck on the cock, but it was hard to keep it up with his thrusting.

The guys continued to pass me back and forth constantly fucking my mouth. My mouth and throat adjusted to the use. The first guy used my spit to lube up his cock and managed to slide it down my throat after a few tried. Once he found out I could deepthroat him, he fucked my throat when it was his turn.

I lost track of time as they passed me back and forth. My arms hung uselessly by my sides not even trying to resist them.

Finally, the second guy grabbed me again by the hair and thrust me onto his cock. His thrusts became quicker and quicker. His balls tightened up.

"Oh fuck!" the guy moaned. His cock started to pulse as he started cumming in my mouth! He pushed once more into my mouth and shot his first load. The cum hit the back of my throat and slid down. More cum shot from his cock filling my mouth. I waited patiently for him to finish holding as much cum in my mouth as I could.

Finally he pulled out and I opened my mouth to show him his load.

"Yeah, this boy knows exactly what to do," the second guy said. "Don't swallow it yet."

The first guy moved me to him quickly jacking off his cock. The guy didn't last long though and soon shot his load at my mouth.

"You want this boy?" he asked as he came on my face. His first load shot across my face landing some landing in my hair the rest across my face. Cum continued to shoot from his cock covering my face. Only a little of his cum landed in my mouth.

"Damn that was good," the first guy said out of breath. "Show the camera first then you can swallow it."

I turned towards Thomas. He moved closer to me moving the camera close to my face.

"Good boy," Thomas said. I closed my mouth and swallowed the load. It felt funny in my mouth after sitting there for so long, but it slid down my throat easily. The taste was interesting, but still good. It tasted and felt incredible in my throat.

"Thanks little slut," the first guy said.

"Yeah, we'll definitely do this again," the second guy replied. The guys took off their shirts and headed back to their lockers wearing just their socks and shoes.

"Come on, let's shower up unless you want to go home with cum on your face. That would be hot," Thomas said.

The cum felt a little funny on my face. It felt nice sliding down my face, but it was quickly drying. It made me feel quite slutty and turned me on a lot. I was still dressed in my gym clothes and, no one had touched my cock. I grabbed at Thomas rubbing his hard cock.

"Can I suck your cock too?" I asked Thomas as seductively as I could.

"Sure if you want, although I must warn you it's getting late." Thomas showed me his phone. Fuck 10:30pm. My parents would definitely wonder what was taking me so long. Thomas saw the look on my face, "That's what I thought. Hurry up and let's shower."

I quickly stripped naked and Thomas and I showered. Again, I washed Thomas first then washed myself. I toweled him off before myself. I held up my mankini wondering if I should put it back on.

"Put that back on. You can have your choice of underwear for tomorrow," Thomas said. "Don't forget to send me your pictures from this afternoon. Also, send me an email with your thoughts from today."

I slipped into my other clothes and headed home. Once home, I immediately went to my computer. I forwarded the pictures to Thomas first then opened a new email for my thoughts.

Wow where do I begin? My day was incredible. The mankini I wore felt incredibly sexy. I loved wearing it under my normal clothes at school and felt really sexy and naughty wearing it. My girlfriend loved having me wear it and we had an incredible time at her house. I also really enjoyed wearing the clothes at the gym. I felt incredibly sexy and while quite embarrassed, it turned me on. I loved it. I also really enjoyed getting used by the two guys. I was and am incredibly turned on that you filmed it. It made me feel incredibly sexy. I'm still horny now! I wish I had time to suck you off too and had gotten off. I'm really enjoying what's going on.

I hit send and got ready for bed.

Before going to bed I checked my emails and saw a new one from Thomas.

Great job on the email. I enjoyed reading it. You can jack off tonight if you want. Or you could save it. I'll leave it up to you. I'm glad you enjoyed the experience tonight. I think you should tell your girlfriend about what's going on, but I'll leave that for now. We'll discuss it at a later date.

Have a good night,

M T

12