Becoming a Gal Friday Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is odd not having that immediate feedback loop from my hands to the sensations of my cock. His cock feels familiar but different and I have to imagine how he feels, but I do have his sighs and moans, the way his body moves with that sensation of lust and of course, the heat and hardness of my own cock helps as well.

I take my time and play with his oiled cock, adding more of it on occasion. I know how to edge and keep bringing a cock to the point of bursting, and then letting it hang hungering for that anticipated release that has been taken away.

I see a drop of pre-cum form at the slit of his head and I find myself drawn to it. My tongue just reaches out to taste that tantalizing drop of sex and I smell chocolate and salt as I taste that drop.

"Ohhhhh..." David moans and squirms in his chair from the contact.

It must be the wine, the overwhelming scent of chocolate that makes me look at this thick warm solid piece of flesh with desire.

I realize his skin is not black but the color of dark chocolate. His slick cock is like a melting rod of hot chocolate in my hand. Then, suddenly I feel its solidity and tasty chocolateness in my mouth.

My tongue glides along his shaft as I suck on his thick cock head in my mouth. I channel all those porn videos of those girls with the thong, their heels, and their lust as they eagerly suck a guy's cock, as I begin to suck this cock.

The girth of this chocolate mass stretches my mouth but its taste makes me want it. I suck and lick this hot chocolate meat in my mouth like I'm starving. I hear David's moans, feel my own cock's hardness, and desire that must equal his.

I taste his pre-cum and swallow it down.

I suck on this mass of chocolate and I realize I really am enjoying this. It is so fucking erotic. My own balls feel blazing hot as I work on him with my mouth. I always did like blow jobs. I'm channeling all those girls in all those porn videos as I'm now the girl giving the blow job.

"Oh my...you are fucking good...I'm going to cum...stop...stop..."David says trying to get control of the moment.

"But...but...I..." I moan in protest. But, I hear and obey I let him take control of his thick hot cock. But I do feel cheated.

"You said you liked facials," David remarks as he takes his erect cock in his hand. He is holding his hard slick chocolate cock and it's cut cock head is pointing right at me.

"Time for your facial," with that he begins to pump his meat and I just stare at him. I can feel my own meat leaking pre-cum and staining my lace panty. "Fuck...Yes!" His hot thick white cream bursts out of his cock and lands on my forehead.

Then more and more of it gush out and those hot gooey strings of jizz splatter onto my face. I can taste his cum on my lips. He finally stops cumming, he's panting and flushed and looking all happy and pleased with himself.

I can feel his sticky jizz on my face dribble and melt down onto the pillow.

"You are a glazed treat. I bet you taste as good as you look, get out from under the table and stand up." When I do, he leans over and begins to lick his cum off of me. His tongue slides over my lips and pokes its way in. I can't help myself as he holds my head in his black hands to passionately kiss and tongue me.

I'm swooning. I've never felt like this. I just don't understand myself anymore. How can I let this happen...yet I love it all.

12