Becoming a Good Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The word crawled over him hotly, snaked down his spine in a tingle and filled him with the urge to cum on contact. He gritted his teeth as he fought for control. He felt himself grow harder inside of her. His hands tightened on her wrists and he growled lowly in desire. She moaned in discomfort and bewilderment at the feeling. Her eyelids fluttered at the sound of his heavy breathing, her heart skipping a beat.

He had frozen completely, doing the opposite of what she had requested. She cried out gently and began to rock her hips upwards, desperate for him to be all the way inside her. He growled again, his eyes closed and his jaw tensed. Suddenly the hands on her wrists tightened even more and with a viscous thrust he buried himself to the hilt inside of her. She felt him stretch her wide with his length, pressing open parts of her which had never been reached. The head of his cock indented in her cervix, she arched and rolled her hips against him as she processed the pleasure-pain mixture. He moaned loudly, looking down at her distressed face. "Fuck." He uttered and bent down to press his face into her smooth neck. He picked up his pace and pulled himself as far out of her as he could before thumping his hips against hers again and again. It hurt more than she had expected and in a way she relished it, feeling as though it was somehow more gratifying that way. He groaned as he pumped his cock into her with relish. A few stray tears dropped down her face before he noticed them, and like a switch was flipped Owen's motions loosened. He slowed his thrusts, pressing just as deeply but with a certain amount of care. After some time Sam began to feel herself being brought close to the edge again. She wriggle beneath him and cursed. He could feel it too.

"Is my little princess going to cum for her Daddy?" He crooned deeply into her ear. She gasped and nodded. He pressed himself up so that he was standing between her legs again and released her wrists to move both of his hands. She didn't move her hands an inch. He grabbed her hips with forceful hands, and began to bounce her against him unapologetically. She stifled a scream of surprise and focused on the feeling of being filled so completely. She watched his face and focused on his grip. She was amazed that she had lasted as long as she had. He made eye contact with her and began to speak to her in a deep, commanding tone. "Don't make a sound unless it's to address me baby girl. You're mine now do you understand? Not a sound."

She couldn't help herself and released a soft "Oh."

His hand moved from her hip suddenly and he struck the curve of her ass with his palm. She yelped in pain, wholly surprised. He grinned darkly and continued to bounce her smooth ass against him. "Not a sound unless it's to say my name."

"Ooh," followed by a slap.

"Oh," followed by a slap. "Oh," slap and suddenly she came. He grunted in satisfaction as her cunt tightened all around him. She cried out and he slapped the curve of her ass again. She whimpered "Daddy," In a shaky voice and curled her back so high that his cock slipped out of her. He watched her passively as she came down from her orgasm before he grabbed her ankles and flipped her over to start again.

Xxxx

12