Becoming a Houseslut: The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go man!" Dave said to the driver. Kim winked at the cab driver and blew him a little kiss and finally shut the door.

I tried to process what to do next. I was overwhelmed by what I had seen and the emotions that battling within me. I wasn't sure if I had witnessed the most exciting thing I had ever seen, or the most depressing. As I saw Kim standing there alone in the house, I knew that it was time to stop watching and actually do something -- I just wasn't sure what. Should I confront her about fucking another man in our home? Should I leave and not come back? Or leave and wait to see what happened in the morning as I pretended to return from my trip as planned? The overwhelming feeling was to go to her and take her my arms and tell her how much I loved her -- partly because I wanted to remind her and was hoping that she still loved me and partly because seeing such an erotic thing made me love her even more -- which sounded bizarre in my head. But it was true.

As I was wrestling with all that, Kim did something odd. She went to pick up the purse she had dumped on the floor when she first came home. She took her phone from the purse and started to walk back to the living room as she made a call.

"Hi," Kim said into the phone. "Did I catch you at a bad time?" she asked. "Good . . . I did it . . . Yes of course I fucked him. That was the plan right? And OH GOD did I fuck him." Kim paused for the response from the other end.

At first I was extremely puzzled as to why Kim was calling someone to tell them that she had fucked someone when the guy she fucked was barely down the driveway. But then I clicked and realized she must be calling Sue.

"Oh yes I enjoyed it. I loved it. I wish he were still here doing me again. And we just finished a minute ago. His cum is actually leaking out of me as we speak" Kim said giggling excitedly. She paused for Sue's response. "Of course I'll tell you all about it. If it weren't for your encouragement, it never would have happened."

Kim walked back to the living room and lay back down on the floor. Kim looked herself over; obviously taking note of all the fluids she had covering her body. "Jesus Sue, you should she me. I'm covered in cum -- his and mine . . . What? Facetime you? . . . Oh you crazy bitch, I love you. Hold on. I'll try. Kim pressed a couple of things on her phone and then held it above herself pointing it in her direction as if she was taking a "selfie".

"Can you see me?" Kim asked.

"Yes, I do" came Sue's voice over the phone.

"Do I look freshly fucked?"

"You sure do -- especially that 'just fucked grin' on your face" Sue's voice said over the speaker. "Let me get a close look at that freshly screwed pussy of yours."

Kim laughed, "You're just so wrong" she said as she moved the phone down in front of her pussy. "Can you see, my sweet little pervert?"

Sue continued, "Sure can . . . god that's sexy. So, clearly you enjoyed yourself. I knew you would. What was he like?"

"Well, he was great. He was really sexy. He . . ." Kim was saying as she brought the phone back to her face before Sue cut her off.

"No silly. What was he like -- his cock! I wanna know what his cock was like!" Sue demanded with a chuckle.

"Ohhhhh! It was pretty magnificent. It was long and thick and quite tasty" Kim replied trying her best to demonstrate with her hands while still holding the phone.

"Lucky girl" Sue said. "So come on girl. Give me details."

"Oh I will honey. But they'll have to wait. I'm worn out and I want to have a little 'me time' before I go to sleep -- if you know what I mean"

"I do, and I don't blame you. But don't hang up. Put the phone down so I can watch" Sue said breathily.

"Are you serious? Come on, you really are a perve."

"I am serious, pretty please?" Sue pleaded with sincerity.

Kim laughed, "Oh my god. I can't believe I'm actually going to do this" Kim said as she leaned the phone against an ottoman next to her and adjusted it to point in her direction. Kim lay back and placed the palms of her hands against her chest, just above her breasts. She slowly started to slide them down her body and over her tits, slowing a bit as they traversed her nipples. Down across her abdomen they went as she sighed, closing her eyes and laying her head to one side. Her hands slipped between her thighs, one on each side of her pubic mound. I could tell she was pressing her mound between them as they rubbed up and down. Kim moaned and opened her eyes, looking over at the screen of her phone.

"Oh, you're playing too" Kim said quietly, apparently seeing Sue doing something on her screen. "That's so sexy".

"I am" Sue confirmed. "I'm so freaking hot thinking about you and your evening".

Kim then inserted two fingers of one hand inside her pussy as the other hand rubbed just above her clit. She watched her screen intently.

"When are we going to get together again?" Sue asked, and by the tone of her voice it was clear she didn't mean for coffee or something.

"Very soon I hope" Kim said, continuing to finger herself and stare at her screen. Kim lay quietly watching Sue while she played at her end. I could hear the delicious sounds of Kim's fingers squishing in her wet box. After a couple of minutes of this, the pacing of Kim's fingering and rubbing increased, as did the tempo of her breathing. Shortly after that, I could hear Sue moaning, which turned into a squeal of delight as she came one her end of the line. Kim followed suit with a delicious "aaaahhhhhhhhhhh" as she furiously rubbed herself and then slowed.

Kim lay motionless for a minute, breathing deeply. She looked back at the phone and said, "That was nice".

"Mm-hmm" Sue agreed. "Call me in tomorrow?" Sue asked.

"Definitely" Kim said as she picked up the phone and held it up over her face. "Good night."

"Good night. I bet you'll sleep well." Sue said.

"Like a baby" Kim said. "Bye" she said as she ended the Facetime session.

Kim lay on there quietly for a few minutes with one hand still cupping her mound. I looked at my gorgeous wife as I processed the fact that she was obviously more intimately involved with her friend Sue than I was aware. I tried to recall anything that might have previously been evidence of this. I thought back to the earlier cryptic references to their "shopping trip" which was clearly a euphemism for something, but other than that I thought of nothing. As I stood there, looking at my newly transformed wife lying naked on our living room floor, I tried to fathom how irreversibly changed our world had become in less than 24 hours.

Kim continued to lie there on the rug very quiet and very still and I began to wonder if she had fallen asleep. I was contemplating quietly going to check on her when she stirred. It was then that I realized I had my limp cock in my hand. I had become so immersed in watching events unfold that I had obviously been stroking myself. The front of my jeans and the tops of my shoes were covered in my come. Suddenly I heard a scream and looked up.

Kim had started to get up and had obviously seen me. In my fascination of watching everything that was going on, I had obviously become careless. I realized I was standing inside the doorway to the living room and in plain sight.

"Jesus Christ Nick! You scared the shit out of me . . . " there was a beat as her relief that it was just me lurking in the room turned to her realization of the ramifications of that. "Oh my God! What are you doing home?"

To be continued...