Becoming a Man Ch. 1 & 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NemesisGB
NemesisGB
96 Followers

Barb was cumming, but different from Emma she seemed to want to spread her legs as wide as possible and she thrashed and moaned. I grabbed her bare feet, holding on to her legs as her buttocks clenched repeatedly and then I boiled, hot cum spewing from my cock, drenching Emma's fingers. Then I came harder than I had ever cum before, an arc of corded semen splattered the floor and Barb's legs. Before it ended I turned into Emma, my still pulsing cock rubbing against her inner nylon clad thigh, soaking it in cum. I just wanted to kiss her. We did. Deep, slow and intimately I kissed the girl I had, up until now thought of as my surrogate sister. Not now though. I saw her as a lover to be.

After Barb and I had calmed down we settled on the sofa, curled up together. It took a while but we realised that Emma hadn't cum. She was sitting on the floor in front of us, her knees pulled up to her breasts. Barb looked down at her daughter

"Emma, you must be a bit worked up. Why don't you show us how you relieve the stress?"

Emma needed no second asking. She lifted her T-shirt over her head revealing to me for the first time her breasts. Smaller than Barb she had firm pert breasts, a lovely shape with extraordinary nipples. It turns out her bras were padded, not because she was wanting larger breasts, she didn't need them, her whole look was delicious, but rather to hide her nipples. Turned on or caught in the cold and she couldn't hide almost inch long rods. They looked just right for sucking. After her top she was smiling at me as she slowly peeled her tights off, taking a long time with each leg. She then threw them at me.

Left in her panties she kept them on and laid back spreading her legs wide. She ran her hands over her body, her belly and breasts, tugging and twisting her nipples which were very stiff. Barb, naked and entwined with me was fascinated and moved so she could lean forward. She was slightly in front of me, her neck a fingers width away so I softly kissed her there and gently massaged her belly. I could still see Emma, who by now was getting very excited and was pulling her panties tight against her pussy. She then slipped her fingers inside and started to rub. I whispered to Barb to pull them off. At first she hesitated but then went to her knees between Emma's legs. She ran her hands over the full length of Emma's exquisite limbs. Slowly Barb eased the cotton panties off her daughter. I knew this excited Emma in a way Barb was not yet aware off.

The panties were drenched and Barb pressed them to my nose, which was heaven, but more exciting was Emma herself. My second pussy. Her fingers flashed over her swollen lips and clearly hard and erect clit, she was close and then she was there. Showing her pussy no mercy she virtually screamed, snapped her thighs together and convulsed, twitching and squirming she exploded, totally lost.

Barb was clearly excited and I knew then that Emma was going to get inside her mother's knickers. My cock was pressed against Barb's back. I was rubbing myself on her but she pulled away, laying next to Emma. Both mother and daughter lay in front of me naked, hot, sweaty, panting, legs open.

"Charlie. You are not to cum again now or tomorrow. The day after, on your birthday, you can have both of us."

Not cumming for that long was going to be difficult, and it proved near impossible. I was forbidden to touch my cock. For the rest of that evening we remained naked and the following day was worse. We were in the house most of the day and the ladies kept up a steady flow of visual stimulation, I was banned from getting dressed but they kept changing clothes from full outfits to wandering around in stockings only, panties and bra, all variations. At one point Emma and Barb swapped all their clothes right in front of me including panties. Emma's stretched quite erotically on Barb and Emma, though not quite as I had imagined, got inside her mum's knickers.

Part 3 to cum...

NemesisGB
NemesisGB
96 Followers
12